It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone know Maximillien de Lafayette?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Freaky, I just had his book arrive today 'ETs, UFO, NASA-CIA-Aliens Mind Boggling Theories, Stories and Reports. And like within an hour I stumble upon this thread.

Thanks to all of you, I will be reading this with a skeptical eye. It looks juicy and I can't wait to dive in. I'll report back after I read.

Thanks all!

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

I agree. I can't find much on this guy. He's made to sound very intelligent, he's made out to sound very successful, he's apparently had many many books published...so why haven't we heard of the guy?

I decided to check Amazon and look through one of his books online. It seems like a horrible mess. Then again, I haven't taken the time to actually read the book, just the chapter outline in the very beginning.

Basically, I think someone, somewhere...or multiple people, somewhere...are writing about all of these things relating to extraterrestrials, the paranormal, and conspiracies, and slapping some fancy guy's name on it. It's a conspiracy within a conspiracy folks. I just blew your mind.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
DRSALLA_MDL

---------- Forwarded message ----------
To: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2009 13:47:05 -0800
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Maximillien De Lafayette]
Dear Michael,

I hear you loud and clear!

Thanks for responding in such detail.

Sincerely,

Christopher

Exopolitics wrote:
Dear Christopher, I have a couple of his books which I found to contain some helpful information and references to a wide range of cases of interest to me. His books appear to be a good resource and he has incorporated some of my material - which he includes without asking permission in advance. I have not made an issue of it since I generally give permission for authors/editors to incorporate my articles as long as the original is cited. I do not agree with all the sources and arguments he uses. He claims to be in touch with an Anunnaki hybrid who has given him a lot of information about meetings between US authorities and extraterrestrial figures since the early 1990s. He also uses some of the material of Anna Hayes author of the Voyager series of books who I feel deliberately skews information in terms of highlighting the conflictual aspect of human extraterrestrial relatioins. Finally, it seems that he has an editorial team working for him which is why so many edited books have recently appeared bearing his name. That is a cause for concern since it may be that some intelligence agencies are actively supporting his efforts to quickly put out material with a particular exopolitical perspective on things. My recommendation is to tread warily since he is still quite an enigma.

Aloha, Michael
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has!"

Margaret Mead

------------------------------------------------------------------------
*To:* [email protected]; Kevin Smith ; Kevin Smith ; [email protected]
*Sent:* Friday, April 3, 2009 8:52:27 AM
*Subject:* [Fwd: Maximillien De Lafayette]

As requested of Dr. Salla perhaps you could provide some information on this guy!

Thanks!

Christopher Pearson

Copy:

Dear Dr. Salla,

In the first quarter of this year there has been an avalanche of books regarding exo-politics available at Amazon.com .

Search: Maximillien De Lafayette

And find information about a very enigmatic character!

I have ordered one of the most recent published and am anxious to look it over.

But this guy is really making a big splash on the subject.

Could you please comment on this?

Sincerely,

Christopher Pearson

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Thanks some good research you've done there!
Thanks for your time looking into it and posting here.
It's appreciated!!!

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Maximillien de Lafayette was on UFO Hunters tonight 4/8 on the Underwater Bases episode. Heh, well, I guess he's not a search engine.

He was well spoken, perhaps a tad eccentric but, seemed strong in his statements.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Finally, all the skeptics and nuts who said Maximillien de Lafayette does not exist, should learn by know that HE DOES! De Lafayette was on the History Channel for the UFO HUNTER TV SHOW hosted by Bill Birns, the editor-in-chief and publisher of UFO Magazine, on Wednesday April 8, 2009.
Burns was amazed by Lafayette’s knowledge and expertise, He said it on the air! And he quoted Lafayette many times.
Lafayette is exceptional and prolific. Because he has written 250 books in 24 languages (Yes he does speak 14 languages), 15 dictionaries on Sumerian, Akkadian, Phoenician, Latin, Greek, Assyrian, etc… and 50 books on UFOs, Anunnaki and extraterrestrials, some people believed that such a person could not exist. They said that a computer publishing company with a sophisticated program is putting out all these books. How ignorant they are!
De Lafayette is a real person. And an amazing personality.
On TV, he appeared POWERFUL! AN EXPERT! WELL-SPOKEN and AUTHORITATIVE. He told the audience something no other ufologist has ever said or knew! He spoke about the Plasma Corridor used by aliens underwater. He established the path aliens use to navigate. He explained the chart of underwater alien bases.
He was right on. I was so impressed by this man. I love to see him again on TV!
In my honest opinion, Maximillien de Lafayette is the most interesting and informed writer.
In the past, I tried hard to defend him, but I had some doubts. I admit it is hard to believe that one human being could really be so prolific, yet at distant from ufology circle. But when I saw him on TV, I knew he was real!

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
dup post
edit on Tue Jan 25 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
dup post

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
dup post

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Belmont1000
reply to post by Whisper67

Finally, all the skeptics and nuts who said Maximillien de Lafayette does not exist, should learn by know that HE DOES! De Lafayette was on the History Channel for the UFO HUNTER TV SHOW hosted by Bill Birns, the editor-in-chief and publisher of UFO Magazine, on Wednesday April 8, 2009.
Burns was amazed by Lafayette’s knowledge and expertise, He said it on the air! And he quoted Lafayette many times.
Lafayette is exceptional and prolific. Because he has written 250 books in 24 languages (Yes he does speak 14 languages), 15 dictionaries on Sumerian, Akkadian, Phoenician, Latin, Greek, Assyrian, etc… and 50 books on UFOs, Anunnaki and extraterrestrials, some people believed that such a person could not exist. They said that a computer publishing company with a sophisticated program is putting out all these books. How ignorant they are!
De Lafayette is a real person. And an amazing personality.
On TV, he appeared POWERFUL! AN EXPERT! WELL-SPOKEN and AUTHORITATIVE. He told the audience something no other ufologist has ever said or knew! He spoke about the Plasma Corridor used by aliens underwater. He established the path aliens use to navigate. He explained the chart of underwater alien bases.
He was right on. I was so impressed by this man. I love to see him again on TV!
In my honest opinion, Maximillien de Lafayette is the most interesting and informed writer.
In the past, I tried hard to defend him, but I had some doubts. I admit it is hard to believe that one human being could really be so prolific, yet at distant from ufology circle. But when I saw him on TV, I knew he was real!

sorry i had to let this be known one more time because it hasnt been mentioned enough.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Inarismessenger

I think Maximillien is either a hoaxster or a government disinformation agent. Think about it: he published 19 books in 2008 about UFOs alone. Fortunately for us, we can buy them at Amazon.com. Additionally, he has supposedly painted 2,000 paintings, written 150 books, 20,000 articles, 12 encyclopedias, 8 dictionaries, and 6 musicals. I don't know of any single person that can publish that much. Maybe there is some sort of book writing software (as was previously mentioned) or this Maximillien has ghost writers (would that be profitable?).

Still, he has some very interesting ideas from when he was on the UFO Hunters show. Maximillien if you are reading this, maybe you can explain how you are so prolific?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Safandjaro

The person calling himself Maximillien de Lafayette has been running scams on the internet for years. He uses many many different names and cheesy web sites to make it look like he is some great puba of all knowledge and art and Hollywood gossip. Can you say "deluded"? Can you say "scam"?

He is currently running one of his manipulative scams on Facebook where he has some people believing that he is an ancient Annunaki alien who knows all and sees all. He uses a lot of fake names and the names of famous people without their knowledge or permission to lure others into thinking that "important people" support his greatness. He's started a cult on Facebook.

The person who started this thread using the name Safanjaro is either Maximillien de Lafayette or one of his partners in scam. This thread and others in other forums is part of a viral marketing scheme to see how much of your money he can put in his pocket.

Beware of this Annunaki ET wannabe and the games he plays. Beware of his many aliases, some of which are playing parts in this thread. Don't be a sucker. Warn everyone in every forum. Report his activities to law enforcement. Report his activities to cult watch.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Honestly, from sitting here and just seeing all his sites and the ones that “support” him, it looks like its all one person. All the info in his books can be drawn from a lot of threads here on ATS. He even claims to decipher the Annunaki language. Also his claims as for classifying all ufos and civilizations are horrendous. It looks like he is basically taking credit for other peoples work. I truly doubt he did his own research on any of his books. It looks like a total sham!

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Safandjaro

Maximillien de Lafayette is astoningly prolific and expert on ancient civilizations and languages. If you look in the right places, and they are so many, you will find plenty of information on him and his writing career.
In fact Maximillien de Lafayette does speak 20 languages. Not only that, he is an expert linguist. He wrote 25 books, lexicons, thesauruses and dictionaries on Sumerian, Akkadian, Babylonian, Hittite, Chaldean, Phoenician, Aramaic, Hebrew, Arabic, Syrian, Greek, Latin, French, English, Syriac, Assyrians, so on. You want a proof. Read his dictionaries and ancient languages books on amazon.com or other booksellers sales distribution sites.
Here are the links to his languages books (Of course, some…I am not going to list all his books. I have no time for that)

Thesaurus-Dictionary of Sumerian, Anunnaki, Babylonian, Mesopotamian, Assyrian, Akkadian, Aramaic, Hittite - World's First Languages & Civilizations: Terminology ... to History, Ulema & Extraterrestrials

Link:

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_24?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1246428981&sr=8-24

ON ARAMAIC, THE LANGUAGE OF JESUS CHRIST AND THE DEAD SEE SCROLLS:

De Lafayette Encyclopedic Dictionary Of Ancient And Modern Aramaic Language And Civilization: Comparative Thesaurus: Mandaic, Nazorean, Arabic, Hebrew, Akkadian, Assyrian

Link:
www.amazon.com...=sr_1_32?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1246428981&sr=8-32

ON SUMERIAN LANGUAGE AND ANCIENT EPICS (4 Big volumes):
De Lafayette Encyclopedic Dictionary-Lexicon Of Sumerian Language And Civilization: Comparative Thematic Thesaurus, History & Culture
Link:
www.amazon.com...=sr_1_42?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1246429555&sr=8-4 2

You can find the rest of his dictionaries on other languages yourself…

Lafayette wrote 25 volumes encyclopedia (Something like 15,000 pages) on UFOs and extraterrestrials. Here is the link:

De Lafayette Mega Encyclopedia of UFOs, Extraterrestrials, Aliens Encounters & Galactic Races. Vol.9: Ufology From A To Z: TIME-SPACE TRAVEL,ANUNNAKI,GRAYS,HYBRIDS,ABDUCTIONS,PARALLEL UNIVERSES

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_22?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1246428981&sr=8-22

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by chromack

In fact Maximillien de Lafayette does speak 20 languages. Not only that, he is an expert linguist. He wrote 25 books, lexicons, thesauruses and dictionaries on Sumerian, Akkadian, Babylonian, Hittite, Chaldean, Phoenician, Aramaic, Hebrew, Arabic, Syrian, Greek, Latin, French, English, Syriac, Assyrians, so on. You want a proof. Read his dictionaries and ancient languages books on amazon.com or other booksellers sales distribution sites.
Here are the links to his languages books (Of course, some…I am not going to list all his books. I have no time for that)

Thesaurus-Dictionary of Sumerian, Anunnaki, Babylonian, Mesopotamian, Assyrian, Akkadian, Aramaic, Hittite - World's First Languages & Civilizations: Terminology ... to History, Ulema & Extraterrestrials

Link:

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_24?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1246428981&sr=8-24

ON ARAMAIC, THE LANGUAGE OF JESUS CHRIST AND THE DEAD SEE SCROLLS:

De Lafayette Encyclopedic Dictionary Of Ancient And Modern Aramaic Language And Civilization: Comparative Thesaurus: Mandaic, Nazorean, Arabic, Hebrew, Akkadian, Assyrian

Link:
www.amazon.com...=sr_1_32?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1246428981&sr=8-32

ON SUMERIAN LANGUAGE AND ANCIENT EPICS (4 Big volumes):
De Lafayette Encyclopedic Dictionary-Lexicon Of Sumerian Language And Civilization: Comparative Thematic Thesaurus, History & Culture
Link:
www.amazon.com...=sr_1_42?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1246429555&sr=8-4 2

You can find the rest of his dictionaries on other languages yourself…

Lafayette wrote 25 volumes encyclopedia (Something like 15,000 pages) on UFOs and extraterrestrials. Here is the link:

De Lafayette Mega Encyclopedia of UFOs, Extraterrestrials, Aliens Encounters & Galactic Races. Vol.9: Ufology From A To Z: TIME-SPACE TRAVEL,ANUNNAKI,GRAYS,HYBRIDS,ABDUCTIONS,PARALLEL UNIVERSES

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_22?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1246428981&sr=8-22

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by The Great Reveal

Maximillien de Lafayette is an honorable man and outstanding author. How easy to badmouth people. Do you have any proff that he has ever done anything wrong? Scams???Are you crazy? Give me one proof. A solid proof, but better be careful, otherwise yourself you will be hold legally responsible.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Here is the whoisdata for the site, was made back in 2006. the site was made with netfirms.com, basically another godaddy.com or similar his most famous undertaking is helping found neo cubism art form.

Registrant:
Progressive Neo Cubism
De Vassy, Penelope
Place Vendome
Paris, NA 32876
FR

Domain name: maximilliendelafayette.com

Administrative Contact:
Progressive Neo Cubism [email protected]
De Vassy, Penelope
Place Vendome
Paris, NA 32876
FR
21 54 65 43 67 Fax:

Technical Contact:
Netfirms, Inc. [email protected]
Manager, Domains
5160 Yonge St
Toronto, ON M2N6L9
CA
+1.4166612100 Fax: +1.4166610700

Registrar of Record: Netfirms Inc.
Record expires on 2010-01-31.
Record created on 2006-01-24.
Database last updated on 2009-07-07 06:53:00.

The previous information has been obtained either directly from the registrant or a registrar of the domain name other than Network Solutions. Network Solutions, therefore, does not guarantee its accuracy or completeness.

Show underlying registry data for this record

Current Registrar: NETFIRMS, INC.
IP Address: 74.217.128.59 (ARIN & RIPE IP search)
IP Location: -(-)
Record Type: Domain Name
Server Type: Apache 1
Lock Status: clientDeleteProhibited
Web Site Status: Active
DMOZ no listings
Y! Directory: see listings
Secure: No
E-commerce: Yes
Traffic Ranking: Not available
Data as of: 22-Apr-2008

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by arkturus
reply to post by warrenb

I agree. I can't find much on this guy. He's made to sound very intelligent, he's made out to sound very successful, he's apparently had many many books published...so why haven't we heard of the guy?

I decided to check Amazon and look through one of his books online. It seems like a horrible mess. Then again, I haven't taken the time to actually read the book, just the chapter outline in the very beginning.

Basically, I think someone, somewhere...or multiple people, somewhere...are writing about all of these things relating to extraterrestrials, the paranormal, and conspiracies, and slapping some fancy guy's name on it. It's a conspiracy within a conspiracy folks. I just blew your mind.

I found the info I was referring to in my first post in this thread...

Computer Writes 200,000 Books, Man Takes Credit

Using his self-designed AI program, Philip M. Parker has "authored" 200,000 books without ever lifting his pen. While his work features some self-explanatory medical texts like The Official Patient's Sourcebook on Acne Rosacea, most of Parker's publications are 100-300 page industry analysis pieces like DAGENHAM MOTORS GROUP PLC: Labor Productivity Benchmarks and International Gap Analysis. Parker uses his automated software to do basic market research (scouring the internet to pull various facts and figures), and then to completely assemble the book (with charts, a full table of contents and plenty of text). Each can take anywhere from 13 minutes to 3 hours.

Here's a clip in which Parker shows off the process:

While the bulk manufacture of micro niche topic publications is Parker's current approach, the clip above shows that Parker is very much interested in expanding his system to create things like turn-key game shows in alternate languages—still exploiting niche markets—but this time from the perspective of the entertainment sector, not business/industry. We wish Parker the best of luck, and appreciate his computer's continued support as it continues to churn out the posts here at Giz. (NYTimes via BoingBoing)

gizmodo.com...

[edit on 7-7-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
And I managed to find another article about Mr Parker

Automatic writing
Further volumes of Philip M Parker
www.guardian.co.uk...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join