It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone know Maximillien de Lafayette?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Perhaps this Mr Parker or his software are behind the proliferation of this Maximillien de Lafayette character. He is obviously a real person, according to UFO Hunters, but has he done all the things he claims? His association with non-existent magazines and organisations is yet to be addressed, and how is it possible that someone so astoningly prolific worldwide has never been heard of until now?

Whoever he is, he seems to be super-human. He speaks at least 20 languages (but knows many more), has written over 200 books, all suddenly released within about a year or so, and has advaced knowledge of ancients and aliens. Accomplishments of merely one human? All dubious.

I've just purchased one of his books, myself wondering who this astonishingly gifted author I've never heard of is. So soon I'll be writing my own review. If his books are automated, the question then is, is this work worth anything? And then, if so, where can I get this software?

Maximillien de Lafayette - A renown unknown?

[edit on 11-9-2009 by Zippey]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I am a new member. Is anyone interested in trading Maximillien De Lafayette books? They are expensive, we could swap even just pay for postage.
I have the book "Ulema code and language of the world beyond, secret doctrine of the Anunnaki and extraterrestrials for trade.
I would trade for any of these books; Book of Ramadosh, Mind blowing dialogues with Anunnaki Ulema masters, Anunnaki, OFO's, Extraterrestrials & afterlife greatest information, Ulema secret teachings on Anunnaki, extraterrestrials.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I would like to know if anyone has tested any of these Ulema techniques described in the books with any success..?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Hi Everyone I am new to ATS but wish to contribute with my own experience and observation of books by Maximillien de Lafayette.Many people including me became very excited when saw the books on Amazon.So much new material,author unknown in UFO conpiracy theories field...Wow.So I ordered the books and did a little research on the internet.Here are my observations:

1.Books are pricey and big format but inside many pages are filled with text to maybe 3/4 of space available for text.In other words you can save money and resources when printing a book so that you find and optimal ratio for layout, amount of text used and pages.

2.Very simplified english language is used in the books.Many repeating words and phrases.

3.Grammatical mistakes are abundant.Even a non native in english can clearly recognize them.Its very disappointing for any reader that such material was allowed for print.

4.Books can allegedly be obtained from other online stores than Amazon.Well if you take time and click on the links provided on authors webpage you will find out that these are not independent bookstores but affiliated webpages which means for purchase you will be redirected back to Amazon.

5.Content recycling.This is the only word one can use for repeating passages and chapters found in these books.Wondered why there are so many of his books?

6.Webpages devoted to author and his books are absolutely not reader friendly.Bad layout,difficult to orientate and click somewhere.

7.Mr. de Lafayette appeared on TV programme thats true but in one of his books he describes mental technique which when practiced daily will bring you back to age 37 if you are older than that.On his webpage picture this man looks to be around 37 but on the TV programme he looks definately older and bigger + his english not what one would expect from a scholar.

8.He allegedly translated new Iraqi constitution from arabic to english and has been commisioned to do that by Yale University.No mention of his name being associated with this task.

To sum up my points let us ask this:

Why somebody claiming to be a respected scholar,linguist,ulema master would present us with expensive books, full of grammatical mistakes,written in a simplified language with repeating pattern and content and little information about his credentials?Though author is presented as scholar working for humankind best interests trying to inform the people about the truth a careful reader and honest truth seeker must be sceptical and cautios otherwise can be utterly disappointed by perhaps another deception...

I will be glad to discuss any remarks and objections to the points I made here and apologize in advance for any grammatical and factual mistakes to be found in my text.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by sergei chernov

I imagine that just like here on Earth there are beings who are honorable (are honest and have service to others ethics) and there are beings who are not honorable (dishonest and service to self at anyone - everyone else's expense).

Like meeting a person from another culture, race, religion - you must judge that person / being, on their own individual merits and not by a mass standard (prejudice).

As far a maximillien de Lafayette goes, I now own six of his books. IMO Of the 335 books in my personal library, the six books written by de Lafayette are my most cherished books. Some of his books were meant to be simply reference books, for general overviews. Some are full of very interesting and mind expanding knowledge. At $25.00 a book they are well worth every penny.

Usually I can devour a book quickly. With de lafayette's books, it takes a bit longer and I have to reread and think about the knowledge he has imparted. Some of the stuff he has written is way beyond my comprehension at this point in time.

Just because Maximillien de Lafayette does not agree to "do the talk show networks" does not mean he does not exist.

Read the review below. Keep in mind, our world governments control the majority of information. Anyone that deviates from the media mainstream of propaganda is discredited and ridiculed as fraudulent (a bullying tactic I've seen at work in my office on a little fish, little pond scale).

Source: www.amazon.com...=cm_cr_dp_synop?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=0&sortBy=bySubmis sionDateDescending#R1H99TD8IWNEBC

By S. Rosenstein (Manhattan, New York) - See all my reviews

No one in modern times or in any phase of humanity history has written more on the Anunnaki or has explained the link of the human race, past, present and future to the Anunnaki like M. deLafayette. This man is a wonder. And his achievements ascertain his genius and unmatched knowledge.

He wrote 25 books on the Anunnaki. He wrote 21 dictionaries on almost all the languages of the ancient world, including Sumerian, Akkadian, Aramaic (The tongue of Christ), Greek, Latin, you name it. Yet, there are still some feeble minds and vicious individuals who throw dirt at him. What else or how much a person has to produce or to write to reveal more wisdom and knowledge. Ask yourself how many languages do you know? Delafayette knows 26, and amazon has all his dictionaries, for the whole world to see and read.

Delafayette is the only writer in modern times to write 10 volumes (5,000 pages) on extraterrestrials, UFOs, Anunnaki and multiple universe. The facts are clear. Ask yourself another question: What would you say about a person who wrote so much in this field? At least, you could say well informed and prolific. Do others see this. Yes, millions, nevertheless, some still question his existence. How hard, it is, for some of us to accept the facts, that on earth, there are some who are far more intelligent and productive than us.

I don't care anymore about what some illiterate people say about Delafayette. For me, any person like Delafayette who has written hundreds of books in 17 languages, deserves our admiration and respect.

The 6 million Dollars question is why on earth, only one single author (Maximillien deLafayette) has been constantly censored by the government? How come all his interviews were blocked, and articles on Facebook erased? The answer is more striking than the question.

(Re-read that last paragraph).

Lafayette's peers and scholars do not question his integrity and overwhelming knowledge. Linguists use his dictionaries on ancient languages to fertilize their academic papers. But government(s) fear him, and feeble minds enslaved by false dogmatic conceptions dislike him. This goes with the territory.

Lafayette is a walking encyclopedia, who was fortunate enough to penetrate the dimensions of the unknown and hidden wisdom. Many of his theories and statements on parallel words, time/space, and the Anunnaki have raised red flag. Ironically, what he has said some 50 years ago about the Plasmic Belt surrounding the sun has been recently authenticated by NASA.

His books are an oasis of wisdom. You should read them with a wide open mind. They are extraordinary.

I couldn't agree more with the reviewer above.

As a final note: I remember reading about LaFayette knowing the French and German archaeologists that found ? non human artifacts / stargate ? in Iraq and a year later 911 "happened" giving Bush / US Government an excuse to invade and loot the Museums these two archaeologists helped find.

Conspiracy - in my mind, you bet. Research, the rabbit hole goes real deep on this and Alice hasn't found her way out of this one yet.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Maximillien de Lafayette, and his team of conspirators, are perpetuating a publishing hoax. Part of this scam involves plagiarizing massive amounts of material written by legitimate UFO researchers without attribution, permission, or compensation.

This is a very intricate and involved scam which has been running at an ever larger scale since 2007.

To find complete and thorough documentation of this, I suggest you refer to these links which contain complete details about this operation. Please don't be duped and buy any of these over-priced 'books'.

The Amazingly Prolific Maximillien de Lafayette

The honest reviews for Maximillien de Lafayette

Who is Maximillien de Lafayette : The many websites

More information on Maximillien de Lafayette

Maximillien de Lafayette : Anatomy of a new kind of Internet scam

The UFO field is messed up enough without this con man taking further advantage of it. Stealing the works of real researchers and selling 400 page volumes of copy/pasted unedited spam for $25 is nothing to be proud of.

If you believe Maximillien de Lafayette and his shills, he wrote 16 books with a total of almost 6,000 pages in the month of December of 2009.

John W. Ratcliff

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I found an audio interview with de Lafayette. I'm now listening to it and find it quite interesting. I recommend it, he sounds very intelligent and has facinating ideas about the power of the mind and much much more. I might just order one of his books now.

Website Link to Interview

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
>>I might just order one of his books now.

That's fine, just be aware that if you do order one of this books you will be getting ripped off.

Buyer beware.

John

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Thanks John.

I've read your website and am fully aware of your claims. I have an open mind and do believe he has some information to share. I don't necessary believe it all.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Mods please remove as there is already a link to the interview.

Sorry for the oversight.

[edit on 4-1-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Dear Moderators,

Please remove the post in this thread by user Sergei Charnon. It is copy/pasted (without attribution) directly from a bogus review on Amazon.com which can be found here:

Bogus Amazon.com review

The poster, who calls himself Sergei Chernov, is a shill for the Maximillien de Lafayette publishing scam.

John W. Ratcliff

[edit on 4-1-2010 by jratcliff63367]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Safandjaro

Hi There! I know this is a bit random but this fella sounds quite similar to the legendary Count St Germain. He changed his name a few times too. The count was a Linguist, Musician, Painter (mainly oil paintings) and a jeweller. Not sure how many languages he knew, but i think 14 or so sounds like the amount. Also he even had a mass of investigations on him even done by Napolian (short dead dude) He was rumerd to be a spy, and was a member/friend of many kings/rulers/emporesses. He was also a Alchamist and rummord to possess the key to immortality.
He was aparently a friend of "CASSANOVA" and he would be described as when he was at a feast, he would sit at the table just drinking water from his flask whilst everyone else would eat their food and listen to his storys of how well travelled/cultured he was e.t.c.
Not implying that this Maximillen is him, but they could be cut from the same cloth.
I had a look at maxi's site and thought that the majority of the books he's claimed to have written, the covers and design of them were very amature.
Im going to try my best to find one of his books and read it and see what the content is and judge for myself. I wonder if he just waffles on and on and on and on about something that we dont know much about hence the notion that we wont be able to tell if he's speaking truth.
Also, i hope his books arnt just a compendium of peoples bloggs e.t.c that he may have shiffted through and just expanded with his own thoughts.
Still though, i must admit, the books sounds like a good read despite what has been said about him.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Has anyone seen a picture of Max? I could not fnd one .

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by joey_hv

I think this is a picture of him. follow the links in the first page. Or try this one..

www.maximilliendelafayette.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I am new to this forum, having stumbled upon it by chance as I was searching on the net for information pertaining to this Gentleman named "Maximillien De Lafayette"
Like some of the folks who have posted here, the name "Maximillien De Lafayette" was new to me as well, for I had never heard of the man nor his books.

I came across his name as I was generally searching the word "Anunnaki" on yahoo, just curious to see if I could find a discussion board about them.
That's when I came across a book entitled, "Revelation Of An Anunnaki Wife By Maximillien De Lafayette & Ilil Arbel".
Now I am a fond reader of Zecharia Sitchin's books as well as von Däniken's books, but I figured why not expand the list of authors and check out the review of this curiously titled book.
And so I did.
I was very intrigued by the review and what the book was about, especially the claim that it was based on information from a woman who supposedly is married to a Anunnaki, and herself a descendant of a Anunnaki family/bloodline.
So when I called the bookstore, Barnes and Noble, they informed me that the book was no longer being printed etc...despite that the book was supposed to have been released on May 20th 2008 and I guess was published that year.
Curious about that, I wanted to know why.
I also wanted to know more about the author, which oddly enough there is no Wiki information about him when I searched Google and Yahoo, yet there is wiki information on authors like Zecharia Sitchin and Erich Von Däniken.
But no "Maximillien De Lafayette".

Anyways, I found it odd, that someone so accomplished, skilled and talented as "Maximillien De Lafayette" was not found on the en.wikipedia.org..., which has even information for people in the "Black-Metal" music scene" xD
I mean, if artists like Varg Vikernes ( who I am sure no one here even knows ) has info on the Wikipedia, then why not someone so important and extremely unique and extraordinary like "Maximillien De Lafayette?"
Just odd.
It is strange, that there appears a man out of the blue, with so many written books, so many talents, accomplishments, skills, extreme knowledge of Extraterrestrial Life etc.. and hardly anyone has heard of him?
And the layout of the websites, advertising his books or www.maximilliendelafayette.com... just seem a bit odd, compared to sites like the homepage of Sitchin, www.sitchin.com...
For example www.maximilliendelafayette.com...
You look at that page and it looks like its not been done right, which doesn't invalidate his books or who he is, but you'd think his website would be presented a bit more professionally?
I don't know, perhaps it's just me and my preference on how I like the layout of a website that I visit.

So, if anyone knows where I could get his book "Revelation Of An Anunnaki Wife", I would appreciate it.

I don't want to say the man is fraud and that his books are fraud as well, nor do I want to say that he speaks undeniable truth either.

I rather first read one of his books and then consider my thoughts on him.

[edit on 28-7-2010 by mylifeforodin]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I just checked with two major bookstores, Barnes and Noble and Borders, and they don't even have Maximillien De Lafayette in the system.
Well that's definitely odd, for such a well accomplished author to not be in two major bookstore's computer system.

I can order all of Sitchin's books at these bookstores, but no Maximillien De Lafayette's books.

Hmm wonder why that is....=P

[edit on 28-7-2010 by mylifeforodin]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Hey guys, I found the Real picture of this guy after an exhaustive search.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zippey
reply to post by warrenb

Perhaps this Mr Parker or his software are behind the proliferation of this Maximillien de Lafayette character. He is obviously a real person, according to UFO Hunters, but has he done all the things he claims? His association with non-existent magazines and organisations is yet to be addressed, and how is it possible that someone so astoningly prolific worldwide has never been heard of until now?

Whoever he is, he seems to be super-human. He speaks at least 20 languages (but knows many more), has written over 200 books, all suddenly released within about a year or so, and has advaced knowledge of ancients and aliens. Accomplishments of merely one human? All dubious.

I've just purchased one of his books, myself wondering who this astonishingly gifted author I've never heard of is. So soon I'll be writing my own review. If his books are automated, the question then is, is this work worth anything? And then, if so, where can I get this software?

Maximillien de Lafayette - A renown unknown?

This is mind boggling! This is the first I've heard of this man and I'm not claiming that I don't believe he exists, but he must have a SUPER HUMAN BRAIN. For one man to speak so many languages and produce so many books is astounding. He writes about subjects from Liberal Woman in America, How to learn 7000 Frenchwords in Less Than 30 Minutes to Showbiz AND the Anunnaki. This isn't normal! I'd feel like an ant around a person of his genius!

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I was just listening to a live interview with Maximillien and he claimed that the Anunnaki were not from a planet called Nibiru. He stated that Nibiru was Jupiter. I came to that same conclusion after reading the Enuma Elish, which called Nibiru the planet of the crossing; Jupiter, the planet that controls all other planets.

He claims that the Anunnaki came through a stargate and landed on Jupiter first(how is beyond me!) and then, Mars. From Mars they came to Earth one million, 250 thousand years ago.

It's hard to understand Max in the interview, because he has an accent, but it's interesting.

Anyway, here is the link.www.facebook.com...

[edit on 21-8-2010 by Onboard2]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I hope it was okay to put that link there.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join