It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arab plan explained in Hebrew ads

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Moonsouljah

Excellent post and it sums up a lot in regards to aspects that people need to understand. Star for you.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter

I still don't get what Israel has to gain from giving away strategic land won in a defensive war against the arabs. It's national suicide to give up the strategic land when all Israelis know they will never appease every arab and persian in the ME.

Well I think youll appease everyone except for Iran. I think war is inevitable between the two countries and not necessarily because of Iran. Iran would have to go over a lot of airspace that would be friendly to Israel if they signed the accord making an attack from Iran near impossible.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

If you read what the former Israeli officials reports,you would know that Israel was the one who attacked first, not the Arabs !having said that,
Now we must help & support them to make peace.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by mark38

Attacked first in '67? Of course Israel attacked first. The Arabs were being armed to the teeth by the then expansionist USSR which sought global domination through armed conflict. The Arabs were gearing up to push the Jews into the sea. If Israel had sat on the fence then its end would have been guaranteed through sheer force of numbers and imported Soviet technology. The Six Day War was more of an instant and dramatic final result of years of cross border attacks which pointed to the inevitable total war.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   

So there were Jews who pressed for Jewish independent state. Wow. Huge discovery, needing serious research. I think that following that line one can safely assume that among those who press for Palestinian state are - Palestinians. So for leadership of Zionists it was not important if new home is Uganda or Israel. You state it yourself. And you correctly add that there was a resistance among Jews for idea of new home for new Jewish nation, one like all the nations. This is the idea of Zionism by the way. You kind of missed it in research. They were secular people, heavily influenced by European Social movements. So their idea of fighting with discrimination and antisemitism was to upgrade the obsolete heavily religious traditional Jew concept to new one that will have no one of those "irritating" qualities. Worked like magic, or not actually. Now antisemitism is more centered on the idea that tried to get rid of it, then on old stereotype. So Jew in white house - that goes against Zionist idea since all Jews should live in their own country and work fields and such - draws fire not because of his connections with money bags or impulsive rhetorics or book with his views, but because he is accused (without any real proof) of being a Zionist Mossad agent infiltrating US to do those evil Zionistic things. Irony, ha? The same guy is responsible for Oslo peace agreement that started the current thing moving (and is responsible for a lot of current mess) but he will block the new peace plan because? He magically is a Zionist now? And then he was not, apparently. I feel very weird protecting a person i do not know, whose connections i suspect faulty and who is not mine politician. But still, you attack him because he is (whatever you put in a word Zionist = Jew) so this i felt the need to say.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

I'm speaking for myself when I say this and you and I have discussed this on other threads but I dont think the controllers of the Israeli government represent the people of Israel no more than our government us. I do feel that the Jews should have their own state and through victory in war I feel they have cemented themselves their own state. I think people like me get ticked that it comes at the detriment of other nations like ours. I feel Israel turns down peace deals because they know that the US will be right there to back them up. This deal they are offering sounds like a reasonable deal. I dont see any reason why it should be turned down. Sometimes you have to give a little to get a little and giving up a little land that wasnt yours in the first place is a small price to pay to end over 1000 year worth of bloodshed. The Jews have the holy land what else do the Jewish PTB want?

As far as Jarhyholes post or whatever your name is you keep talking about the arabs and how they are evil and want Jews dead did you know that during the crusades the Jews and Muslims actually fought together against the Christian aggressors? It was the Christians who was aggressive not the other way around.

Now back to you zero and I do feel that the Israeli powers or the Jewish crime family as I call them are a big part of conflicts of today either directly or indirectly through finance. My fear is to the unbeknown Israeli population is that these people want more than a Jewish state. They want a Jewish controlled world. That would be the only reason I could feel a deal like this could continually be turned down.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Are you referring to Rahm? It's a little hard to decipher your post. How are the Golan Heights by the way? I hope you're enjoying them.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

Jewish controlled world, ha?All 14 millions Jews controlling 7 billion? With what magic powers exactly? And the main question is : Why nobody offered me my share yet!!!!!!
Seriously, i think that combined Jews have noticable wealth. And all the others are broken? There are a lot of non-Jewish magnates, much more then Jews. There are a lot more smarter non-Jews then Jews. 14 million out of 7 billion is much less then 1 percent. I cannot imagine how it is possible to think this theory up without insulting majority of population. Mafia can run city, ok - even country on good weather conditions. But there are other mafias - this is why you constantly hear about conflicts between them, shootings and such. How many Jews are in China? China does not have mafia? Or Japan?
Once again, i see those theories as an easy way out of daily corruption and injustice. Jews rule the world you say - for how long? Since Egyptians? or maybe just since Christianity? Or Communism? Or now Zionism? Do not know about Egyptians but i am sure that there were a lot of Jews in ancient Rome, all around the empire. They had a lot of money and had a lot of influence on emperors/senate. You know how it ended. And i am sure someone then also held similar view about mafia and such. Despite what you say is rule/control over others - history was not that kind on all the turns and twists. Beautiful control.Works like hell. Thinking of it - nah, will not take my share unless it comes with spaceship attached policy.
Edit - oh, i forgot. The point is not give little land or not. Return of refugees will totally change situation and cause civil war in a weeks, maybe couple of months not more. If it was only about land it would be non-issue.

[edit on 21-11-2008 by ZeroKnowledge]

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

You don't see any reason why Israel should turn down this 'joke' offer? This deal will see the Arabs get strategic land that was won by Israel in a defensive war against Arabs on the offensive in 1967. Israel is a true democracy whatever you believe. It will do as its people so trust its elected government to do, protect the Israeli people from foreign aggression. If you think giving the Arabs strategic land overlooking Israel will bring forth peace after the best part of a century of continuous hostility then you are probably a dreamer. Israel must stay strong if it is to survive and maintain its advantage over those that let's be honest........ would love to see every Jew in Israel go the way of Auschwitz.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

Israel is Apartheid State & there's no different betwen the Nazi & Israel.
The Israelis are doing the same exact crimes against the Palestinians.
The IDF that became the IAF uses the same tactical method of the Nazi,
pushing doors,arresting people for being Arabs,demolishing homes, uprooting trees,putting them in Ghetto,starving them,killing them and
you asking yourselves why they hate us ?
the Zionists are the real enemies of the Jews who can care less about Arabs or Jews that's why they worked & supported the Nazi because they have something in common.the Nazi & the Zionists believe in the same ideology of special people and they must be treated as such.
Zionists are anti-Semite because they're anti-Arabs .
Zionists are anti-Semite because they're anti-Jews !!????
YES YOU READ IT HERE.ZIONISTS ARE ANTI-THEIR OWN PEOPLE !
If you're Yemenite Jew you'll know exactly what I mean & you might
have a brother or sister some where in the U.S.A. or Europe where they
were sold to be raised as white Jews mentality .
Go to this link & read the report & make up your own mind:

www.geocities.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mark38

Arrest people for being Arabs? Examples?
Cynism on:
For some reason not a single Arab i know was arrested. Should i notify the authorities that there are more then million Arab citizens in Israel and government is doing poor job herding all to concentration camps?
Cynicism off:
Gladly it is not so. And it will not be so. Suspected terrorists could be arrested without court order. But it is done with Jews too, not only Arabs. Criminals are arrested - but Jews too.
And as for ghettos and starvation. Before Israel gave Gaza Independence there was no starvation and people could move (at least much more then now). Then Hamas came to power and all stopped. Rockets appeared. I see no reason to press my government on helping other population while its own citizens are bombarded and sit in safety rooms instead of school/work. Your approach is very unilateral. A lot of those Yemenite Jews live in the same town that is bombarded by Palestinians but it is ok with you, for some weird reason.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Its actually more like 1000 Jews as a majority of the Jews have no clue what is happening. If you think its far fetched that so few can control so many then I say this. Look at America. The Jewish crime family here controls a big chunk of the wealth and a big chunk of the influence via the media, banking, and entertainment industries. Are all Jews part of this family? No in fact I still maintain that the people in this crime family are not Jewish as I have said in the other threads. They just claim Judaism. I call them Jews because that is what they call themselves but the fact is these guys financed Hitler even though he was massacring Jews.

Anyways Im not going to continue on this path in this thread but I will say this. Its easy for any small group to control the masses through propaganda. Look at Hitler and how he had the Germans brainwashed. A select few can control the many pretty easily if given the money and the voice.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mark38

Reading your post made me smile. No I am not a Yeminite Jew, I am a British Christian. A British Christian who like all my friends is right behind Israel and their right to exist. I will support Israel any way I can.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by The Vagabond

The problem with the pre-1967 borders is they are less favorable to Israel than those passed by the UN in 1948, where "Trans-Jordan" was to be the "Palestinian" state. Part of the present problem is that Jordan abandoned the "Palestinians".

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join