It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arab plan explained in Hebrew ads

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by feydrautha

the only symbol on that groovy graphic that cannot co-exist is the islam star and crescent.

that bumper sticker is like an announcement to the world that politically correct ignorance feels better than accepting the harsh truth of reality.

reality is mean, new age self delusion feels nice.

that is not a suggestion by their god, it is a demand.

did you just prove my point?
even so you have taken my topic off topic by FAR

i will post this one reply to you on that post

002.191 And slay them wherever ye catch them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out; for tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter; but fight them not at the Sacred Mosque, unless they (first) fight you there; but if they fight you, slay them. Such is the reward of those who suppress faith.

002.192 But if they cease, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

www.jannah.org...

thanks again for the offtopic post.

that bumper sticker is like an announcement to the world that politically correct ignorance feels better than accepting the harsh truth of reality.

for that Read my signiture.
then again being tollerante of others faiths isnt a Bad thing
and frankly i would rather be politicaly correct muslim

edit:

its considerd plagiarism to use others sources without linking them
also read the first surah and how many times isralites/jews are mentioned and what fasion. (very clear)

also dont expect another off topic reply to anything you post after this
which has nothing to do with the topic, or your lack of understanding muslims or arabs in general

peace

[edit on 20-11-2008 by bodrul]

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by feydrautha

Your going off topic like mad. This isnt about Islam and what you think it stands for its about an agreement between Israel and the arabs. An on topic statement would be something like this..... Here is how I feel about the subject

I think this is great news that the arabs are going to the Israeli people. If the government wont try to work for peace maybe the people can put some pressure on the Israeli government to do so.

See how that works?

[edit on 20-11-2008 by mybigunit]

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Last Warning

This is not another bash-jews or bash-arabs thread. Its a thread about negotiating peace.

Further off-topic posting will result in a 3-day Postban, as already mentioned a few pages ago.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by feydrautha

Posting issues that have already been raised on a 1000+ other threads without addressing the specifics of the opening post IS off-topic.

This thread is not about Islam in general. This thread is not about the "zionist conspiracy". It is specifically about an advertisement published by Palestina in Israeli newspapers and the contents of that proposal.

[edit on 20-11-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

What I'm confused about is what good will this accomplish when the citizenry (and by extension its organizations, the Arab League, etc.) has virtually no authoritative power? Political power in that part of the world has been centralized in its religious congregate. Will this civil organization be targeted by Islamic fundamentalists and the predominantly Islamic state organizations, which are so clearly against peace with Israel? Will their efforts be undermined by the authority of religious powers that be, which should in all respects denounce these attempts at peace?

[edit on 20-11-2008 by cognoscente]

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by cognoscente

will have to make this short exam in morning

this has nothing to do with the west or the next hundred years
you keep saying Arabs when in this treaty its more then just the arabs (they may have intiated this, but they are only a fraction of what makes up the bulk of muslim countries)

This is about this generation and whats happening now.
security is what everyone wants, just like the Israelis
the Arabs also desire it, (granted some israelis and arabs dont care)

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

I changed my entire post. I posed a few new questions. Sorry I wasn't really attempting to understand the issue in context of the document provided. I was being a bit lazy.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by cognoscente

damn your editing

if you look at what the main reasons why fanatics want to fight is because right now they amunation to use, deaths of other muslims,
to lure others in.

if this peace treaty went through
the fuel would be taken away from them
and in sense they would lose people to follow them.
as the reasons wouldnt be there. (fantics wouldnt have jack all on israel to preach)

its doubtfull anyone in the arab countries would try and stop this
maybe those that lose out on weapons sales through smugling and so on.

night

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
In my opinion, putting it in the paper was an attention getting plan.

I am not totally convinced that the real intended reaction is being looked from Isreali citizens.

What I mean is, they are re-offered something that was rejected for whatever reasons.

It's like making an offer to purchase a car, the salesman counter offers too much money, and you don't buy it and leave.
The sales man calls back a few weeks later offering the same car at the same too high price-you are probably still not going to buy the car. See my point?

Now, if "BOTH" sides are wiling to work on the points that were not acceptable, then and only then can "EITHER" side say they are making an honest attempt at peace.

It occurs to me a more important post would be to list the area's that were not agreed to by both parties and see what the "REAL" issues are.
I mean there is a difference between land and "HIGH GROUND".
There is a difference between land and a fresh water source.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonsouljah

It has more to do with Rothschilds than Dick Cheney or Jews.

Their last recorded net worth was over $100T in 1998. They run the fed, but just because they happen to be Jewish does not mean there is a vast Zionist conspiracy. That kind of talk is what swept Hitler into office.

Do some more research before you throw out more ad hominid attacks.

edit for mod-apologise for off-topic post;saw warning too late

[edit on 20-11-2008 by seabisquit]

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

You cant be serious, that is the most ignorant and intellectually deprived statement I have ever heard

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by seabisquit

Hey why don't you do some more research.
It was Lord Walter Rothschild, the 2nd Baron Rothschild, A JEW, who along with Chaim Weizmann in the early, emerging, and disorganized years of Zionism that pushed for the Balfour declaration which was sent to Lord Rothschild. They were probably the most ardent Zionists in Britain. One thing important thing to bear in mind is that post-1917 Balfour Declaration the emerging international Zionist community didn't really insist on on having a chunk of the Palestinian Mandate.
Also of importance is the substantiated reality that these powerful Zionists in Brittan essentially drafted their own letter to themselves along with another important drafter named Leopold Amery within the British government. This man is now known to be Jewish but my thinking is that at the time he kept this hidden substantiated by the way in which he switched his middle name from Moritz to Maurice.
The Balfour Declaration was the sole document that gave Zionism any credence from a European imperial government. And at that time after the partition of the ME, Britain and France were the only ones that mattered.
If I was British I'd honestly feel ashamed my country was in any way involved in the creation of the Racist state of Israel but then again they have a pretty shameful history of imperialism.
But then again you knew all these things as it was I who needed to do my research, sorry- I forgot.

I honestly hope that you don't think the Rothschilds are goyim. That would be laughable. Ha! I agree with you that it very much IS a Rothschild thing but therefore renders it at least a Zionist thing as well-if not Jewish. What we see here once once again is the parasitic nature of Zionism as an ideology. And Please don't take that as Vulgar talk when our current popular discourse is shrouded in Radical Islam and Isamofascism dialogue (e.g. Bush's 2006 NSS- "an ideology within a religion"). There were many Jews during the emergence of Zionism that wholly opposed it as it is naturally predicated on the racism of one culture and the denial of another.

There is an assumption being made in a claim "to do your research."
I have, so spare me ignoramus.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Moonsouljah

I still don't get what Israel has to gain from giving away strategic land won in a defensive war against the arabs. It's national suicide to give up the strategic land when all Israelis know they will never appease every arab and persian in the ME.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
The main argument, just as the article states is on Jerusalem status. Also important (if not more) is refugees issue. Just solution in accordance with 194 resolution of UN = right of return of refugees = end of Israel.So if it is what stands behind those words in Saudi peace plan no Israeli politician will go for it. Even Shimon Peres who is very involved in this plan and diplomatic dances around it will not actively promote it to the public because right of return will kill its chances totally. Reparations paid are another thing altogether, but i guess that no Palestinian/Arab politician will go for that.
The Israeli approach of step by step small deals also failed, since its result is strengthening of radical factions, on both sides.
Maybe something will come in the future, right now all the ideas are failures or dead-locked. Actually i think that it is not the reason to give up. Relations should be repaired, Palestinian economy (at least on West bank where it will not be exchanged for explosives straight away) should be created and people on both sides could be better prepared for mutual existence as neighbors, eventually. With serious help from God.
So this act of direct commercial is good, i approve.

Anyway, only after elections in Israel it could become clear what are short-term prospects of this plan, even without pressing on Jerusalem/refugees question. And Palestinian inner politics are also not stagnant. Even more interesting times (then now) await.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join