It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

on the increase of personal awakenings

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

very interesting annee; my role was described to me as that of an"opener" during the times of great change ahead of us, a time of major shift in paradigm to 4d space.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by the seeker_713g
reply to post by Annee

very interesting annee; my role was described to me as that of an"opener" during the times of great change ahead of us, a time of major shift in paradigm to 4d space.

That sounds interesting. I complain sometimes that I would like to do more. The only answer I get is: "not everyone can be a quarterback".

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

reply to post by Annee

That sounds interesting. I complain sometimes that I would like to do more. The only answer I get is: "not everyone can be a quarterback".

Yes, that is true, but every member of the team is very important to the team being able to function at 100%.

I feel we are being left sitting at idle right now, warmed up and ready to go, just not been taken out of park just yet.

Just wondering if it's gonna be a slow roll or a jack rabbit start.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I feel we are being left sitting at idle right now, warmed up and ready to go, just not been taken out of park just yet.

Me too.

But I was trying to be grounded and practical - - blaming it on the weather.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   

reply to post by Annee

As someone who may have a more "significant" role in the health and energy area I would caution: "be careful what you wish for...". But it is really cool to see both sides of this either when you are playing a "smaller" role of putting someone on the correct course or a "bigger" role of bringing together some of the things we will need in our next cycle. Having done some of both I would say they both bring great satisfaction but the "smaller" roles are quite a bit less stressful and require considerably less sacrifice.

- PM

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Me too.

But I was trying to be grounded and practical - - blaming it on the weather.

Patience, Annee, Patience; the tale will unfold when it is meant to, and then the next piece of the puzzle will fall into place, the next step will be taken; each moment has it's own place and position in the scheme of things.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Primordal

Not really wishing for anything other than life to be good for everyone, to be well fed, have a warm bed, and peace in their hearts, to no longer be a slave to the almighty dollar and the corruption it breeds, to end all wars and conflicts, for we are all one people, and need to live life and enjoy it, not be a poor soul struggling just to be content.

seeker

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

You probably have a better idea than me of what our future looks like, and I suspect you just described it

- PM

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Primordal
reply to post by the seeker_713g

You probably have a better idea than me of what our future looks like, and I suspect you just described it

- PM

Perhaps, PM; what I see and feel ahead of us, at least here in the U.S.is not to my liking, and I pray and work everyday to make it change and have it better for all of us.

there is so much dis-info flying around, and I believe a lot of things like the Dulce papers to be designed to work on our fears and make us even more fearful of something that may be totally the opposite.

Too many people have abduction experiences for it to be bs; as to whether it is greys doing it, or grey clones controlled by the cabal I can't say; maybe there are 50+ different races visiting here, if so, I can't believe that all of them are 100% good or bad, just as it is with people here.

I believe that there are many races that are already here and walk with us everyday; I have a suspicion that a famous sports star/ legend is an et; but no name dropping here.

it's up to us to change, to see, think, and feel, to make ourselves better and throw off the chains before it is too late;

will we get any help? I think we already are, just most people are too chicken crap to even consider it.

seeker

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Patience, Annee, Patience; the tale will unfold when it is meant to, and then the next piece of the puzzle will fall into place, the next step will be taken; each moment has it's own place and position in the scheme of things.

Don't I know that!

Trying to make sure my offspring and hubby are in tune - as they are the current/next generation. (hubby is only 1 year older then daughter).

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Sounds like you have your work cut out for you; do either of them have any waking moments? I have noticed that the age range here of the posters has been widely varied, which is good; generational differences and perceptions make for different values and needs.

my ex and I were the same age; she just wouldn't accept any paradigm other than the hardshell holy roller religious mindset. Oh, well.

seeker

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Sounds like you have your work cut out for you; do either of them have any waking moments? I have noticed that the age range here of the posters has been widely varied, which is good; generational differences and perceptions make for different values and needs.

my ex and I were the same age; she just wouldn't accept any paradigm other than the hardshell holy roller religious mindset. Oh, well.

seeker

Yes & No. They all have some type of "psychic" ability. What they are willing to believe is another story.

My husband reads my mind - scary. He says it is light reading. Honestly - if I think of something or a restaurant I want to go to - he gets it or takes me there. I'm careful not to thing of things that are too expensive.

Ah religion! I consider myself a former assimilated Christian. Seriously - who finds religion as an adult. Even if we switch believes - its been etched into our brains since birth that there is some supernatural god. Or rebuke the whole thing and become Atheist.

How many really completely step away from it - - take a realistic look - - and make a clear logical assessment? That's what I did.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I did. Probably coming from a science background that prodded that on.

I always say, if someone were to come along today and provide some hardcore, concrete proof that jesus and god existed, and the bible was true... I'd believe it. But since no evidence exists, to prove any religion true, ill stick to the logical.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by retroviralsounds

I always say, if someone were to come along today and provide some hardcore, concrete proof that jesus and god existed, and the bible was true... I'd believe it. But since no evidence exists, to prove any religion true, ill stick to the logical.

Friend,

that is a part of the process we are talking about, for my take is the god of the bible is not the universal being that created all things;

I believe Yasheuh-Jesus was a master sent here, along with many others sent to shed light but no one listens.

seeker

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by retroviralsounds

I believe there is truth in the bible - but the bible is not truth.

Especially - the the hacked-up hand-picked - modern bible used today. I'm utterly mystified that some very intelligent people fall for this nonsense.

Yes - I do believe in the Watchers. Evolved beings - whether spiritual beings or not - somehow involved in the process of human evolution. I believe "prophets" are and have always been among us from the beginning.

I have no problem for allowing that one of these "prophets" was Jesus. Not resurrected - but beamed on to a craft - IF that story happened at all.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I believe we can find truth from many sources, Annee, as well as much mis-direction; I feel their are 'watchers' around us at times, and my only question is if they are higher beings tweaking us and guiding us, or are some et's gently prodding and intervening to keep us from stumbleing too much.

seeker

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   

reply to post by Annee

I believe we can find truth from many sources, Annee, as well as much mis-direction; I feel their are 'watchers' around us at times, and my only question is if they are higher beings tweaking us and guiding us, or are some et's gently prodding and intervening to keep us from stumbleing too much.

seeker

I'm a very practical and logical Empath.

I believe the universe is teeming with life - - just as our planet is. I believe there are good people - bad people - greedy people - - political power struggles - etc.

I believe the "war in heaven" was a real war over control of earth and how humans should be allowed to progress and evolve. And how much help should be allowed.

I believe there are the "Jane Goodalls" - of human watchers - from a more advanced species. Just like here - some who believe in no interference - - - and some believe in protecting and creating safe habitats.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Too many people have abduction experiences for it to be bs; as to whether it is greys doing it, or grey clones controlled by the cabal I can't say; maybe there are 50+ different races visiting here, if so, I can't believe that all of them are 100% good or bad, just as it is with people here.

Seeker, this brings up an interesting thought. For reasons that are probably quite benign, perhaps even helpful for all of us (and assuming this is not just my imagination running wild of course), I am of the opinion that I am getting visited/checked on very regularly. This is probably a 4-5 night a week thing. It is always preceded by large numbers of birds in the yard (several thousand and this never occurs anywhere else in the area).

Generally I will feel some "pin pricks" and get knocked out for about an hour. This is different than falling asleep or waking but that difference can only be described in that we know when we sleep and wake I and that is not happening. Anyway I feel this is quite benign and have only been annoyed a couple of times by it and tried to intervene. BUT I am very curious of course and this seems like an excellent opportunity to get some kind of confirmation of something.

To date I have tried a night vision scope and have an EM meter on the way. Any other reasonable suggestions will be entertained. That is assuming of course I am not just certifiable in which case I will probably not get to try much from my padded cell

Suggestions?

- PM

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Primordal

PM,

I womder myself if I have been having visitors, but now is not the time or the correct place; however, I really am at a loss to give you any helpful suggestions, for I have read accounts of people using security cams and video monitors, web cams, yet the tape or memory always seems to come up blank or fried, or simply turned off..

perhaps one of the others will come up with a good idea; I have been focusing on sending out the thought that I want to meet the amigos, to have some of the good ol boys stop by and have a cold glass and a friendly chat, maybe a short ride out to the moon, or just fill me in on why and what to expect.

seeker

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I have to agree, for there is too much out there to discount all of it, too many historical accounts of a war, and yeah, I think we were part of the booty; but I also think those that hold the reins right now are deceitful, manipulative, and are not after our best interests; makes me feel like we are a herd of livestock in their opinion.

I also believe that they must feed off all the negativity that they generate arounds and thru us, so being positive is the best way to be, and striving to uplift all around us.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join