It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

on the increase of personal awakenings

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
In my area, many are already self sustainable, and I am on the way, with many others.

You can talk about this stuff soooooo openly now without looking paranoid. In fact it is an intelligent move to most now, so I agree 100% that there IS a very GREAT awakening going on!

It rocks!

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse
In my area, many are already self sustainable, and I am on the way, with many others.

You can talk about this stuff soooooo openly now without looking paranoid. In fact it is an intelligent move to most now, so I agree 100% that there IS a very GREAT awakening going on!

It rocks!

i feel that a move back to a more simpler, in tune with nature environment is a positive move; no debts, very little need for money, just living and enjoying life.

thanks for stopping by.

seeker

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I received a word today - homogenized - - as in we (humans) are being homogenized.

Anyone want to give their interpretation of what it means?

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
I received a word today - homogenized - - as in we (humans) are being homogenized.

Anyone want to give their interpretation of what it means?

It means we are being changed from our "raw" natural state to something else; milk is homogenized to remove harmful bacteria, Annee, but the question is, who is doing it? ThePTB? and changed to what? more enlightened souls, or weakened, crippled bodies?

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by the seeker_713g

It means we are being changed from our "raw" natural state to something else; milk is homogenized to remove harmful bacteria, Annee, but the question is, who is doing it? ThePTB? and changed to what? more enlightened souls, or weakened, crippled bodies?

The way its coming through to me is not so much change - - as it is "all the same".

I once told someone what is happening is the Globalists (MJ12/Millennium Group/not just a TV show) - are trying to level the worlds economy. Bringing up the economy of the 3rd world and lowering the USA. They told me I was crazy and our government would never do that. But that is exactly what is happening - apparently - IMO.

In addition - - we adults are being dumbed down by the news media - as are our children in public schools.

SAMENESS - - is far easier to control.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

The way its coming through to me is not so much change - - as it is "all the same".

I once told someone what is happening is the Globalists (MJ12/Millennium Group/not just a TV show) - are trying to level the worlds economy. Bringing up the economy of the 3rd world and lowering the USA. They told me I was crazy and our government would never do that. But that is exactly what is happening - apparently - IMO.

In addition - - we adults are being dumbed down by the news media - as are our children in public schools.

SAMENESS - - is far easier to control.

exactly; if the cattle are too dumb to walk out of the pasture it's easier to round them up for the slaughter pens. Very seldom do I watch the tv, and I think the plethora of video games is very bad for the kids out there; all they want to do is play games for hpurs at a time and that is not good anyway you look at it.

Yes, I think we are being dumbed down, the kids aren't taught to think or reason anymore.

Just as 50% of marriages end in divorce now, for there is no moral sense, no loyalty, and very little fidelity or love. sigh.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Well - my concept of what a family unit & marriage should be is a bit off topic. All I can say is we should take a cue from elephants. I don't support we humans are best served by either the patriarchal or monogamous society structure.

Who or what is responsible for the breakdown of the extended family social structure? The single family which is prominent today - with everyone having their own space and being isolated from each other - is very damaging - IMO.

I have not gotten any answers or even hints on that from my "guys".

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

That could be interesting, Annee, for usually with the pesky pachyderms there will be a lead male, a couple of young ones, and several females if I remember correctly.

the baby boomer single family gotta be on our own away from everyone craze has pissed up the family structure here, just as the tendency to love in urban and city environments stacked in like cordwood is oppressive;

small communities where everyone knows each other and share together, like the Amish, are the way I see it as being correct.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   

reply to post by Annee

That could be interesting, Annee, for usually with the pesky pachyderms there will be a lead male, a couple of young ones, and several females if I remember correctly.

the baby boomer single family gotta be on our own away from everyone craze has pissed up the family structure here, just as the tendency to love in urban and city environments stacked in like cordwood is oppressive;

small communities where everyone knows each other and share together, like the Amish, are the way I see it as being correct.

Actually elephants are a matriarchal society. The males hang out together in bull groups - - but the females rule.

The Amish have some serious problem in their culture - - but that's another subject.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

ok then tell me how you think it should be structered, from the basic male-female pair putward; will be interesting to see your thoughts, for I am still leaning towards living as my native ancestors, simple, in harmony with nature.

seeker

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

ok then tell me how you think it should be structered, from the basic male-female pair putward; will be interesting to see your thoughts, for I am still leaning towards living as my native ancestors, simple, in harmony with nature.

seeker

You sure you want me to tell you? I don't think you do.

I support a bonding of women and children in a matriarchal society - with sister wives - the women - not the man - choosing their own compatible wives. Basically this reduces the roll of the male to being a breeder and possible physical strength protector.

The human male is not naturally monogamous IMO.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Sounds interesting, so add some more details to it; I am sure most males could appreciate having an extended family that includes more wives, up to a point, but please clarify on the role of the husband; would he just be called upon as needed, or still be a patriarch role.

seeker

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Sounds interesting, so add some more details to it; I am sure most males could appreciate having an extended family that includes more wives, up to a point, but please clarify on the role of the husband; would he just be called upon as needed, or still be a patriarch role.

seeker

You should understand I am finding what males what irrelevant. My focus is on nurturing and family.

Yes - there are nurturing males - - but primarily biologically they are the (or were) the protectors and sperm provider. The social structure we have today is not working.

And NO I am not hating on men. I have been married to one for 18 years.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   

I really do not have a plausible reason for the ever increasing number of people that are becoming aware that there is so much more to our world and slice of reality than is normally acknowledged;

More then physical mass reacts to gravitional force. Psychological states of mind including a full host of ESPs, awakenings and spirituality can be associated with gravitional forces.

Police realize that upon a "full moon", the sun and moon being oposed gravtional pull, there is an increase of strangeness in the human populis. Women's female cycles react to the lunar rotation.

Astronomy is actually the study of gravitional forces upon humanity. For the last 20 years we've been making final approach to the gravitional engine of the galaxy. This gravitional disk that issues out of the center of the galaxy is the gravitional engine that drives all the mass of the galaxy.

Feel the force. Wake up now.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

we need changes annee but it still has to be a 50/50 flow or it isn't any better than what we have; most men need to wake up and realize that we are more than gonads and bs, and find their true selves, loving, caring, nurturing, but not taking any crap off anyone either.

seeker

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

I really do not have a plausible reason for the ever increasing number of people that are becoming aware that there is so much more to our world and slice of reality than is normally acknowledged;

More then physical mass reacts to gravitional force. Psychological states of mind including a full host of ESPs, awakenings and spirituality can be associated with gravitional forces.

Police realize that upon a "full moon", the sun and moon being oposed gravtional pull, there is an increase of strangeness in the human populis. Women's female cycles react to the lunar rotation.

Astronomy is actually the study of gravitional forces upon humanity. For the last 20 years we've been making final approach to the gravitional engine of the galaxy. This gravitional disk that issues out of the center of the galaxy is the gravitional engine that drives all the mass of the galaxy.

Feel the force. Wake up now.

Incarnated, when I started this thread I had a feeling that prompted me to do this, and now, it has morphed into the sense and feeling of the quickening, rapid changes before us and around us as more each minute realize the utter darkness of our leaders and world at large, that it all is wrong and we have to change or remain slaves forever.

Love of self, love in all we do, love for everyone, positive in all things, even your enemies, is the key and the change, the armor to battle the darkness.

seeker

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

A slave in chains can be a freer man then he who is the slave owner as they are also in chains. But their ties can not be removed with a simple metal key.

The illusions of darkness issue out for your psychological state. The war between the darkness and the light is not in the world, it is within you. The way you see the world is the way the your world will arise up out of you.

Follow therefore the inner light that is the truth in trust and the knowledge of clear consciouness.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

incarnated, more to the point here is the fact that the smoke screen we live in, generated by the PTB, has been seen thru; Not disputing that we all need to look within and follow our inner self and light of love; but that's not what this awakening is essentially about.

seeker

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Then you're only fooling yourself. You'll never find enlightment by pointing fingers outward from you. However, I understand it is a long road. You'll see I was right. The smoke screen is the illusion you create. The smoke screen is the evil you see other men doing because you are you and not those other men. You don't clearly see what it is they are doing. You only falsely perceive evil in others.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

Then you're only fooling yourself. You'll never find enlightment by pointing fingers outward from you. However, I understand it is a long road. You'll see I was right. The smoke screen is the illusion you create. The smoke screen is the evil you see other men doing because you are you and not those other men. You don't clearly see what it is they are doing. You only falsely perceive evil in others.

Perhaps that is so in your sight, but the raping, torturing, and murduring, the evil that drives people to lust for power, money, and control over all and domination to the point of destruction, that does not stem from within me, my heart, or my soul; the help and the love I give to all those that come to me, yes, that is from my light within;

but never have and never will I project such an utter and depraved reality as what exists in the world today, Incarnated, and truthfully, I hope you will do unto others as I do, for I help when needed, console and comfort, and give freely. Do you? I wonder.

seeker

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join