It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"ImpeachObama.com" Was Registered Before Obama Was Even A Senator (2004)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I don't know if this has been said, but here is its wayback machine archive:

web.archive.org...*/impeachobama.com...

Nothing really interesting on it in 2007, and absolutely nothing on it at all beforehand.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Could it be like this:

- the domain with a different name was registrered in 2004
- the name was changed to impeachobama.com in 2008

It says that the domain was updated 2008-04-01

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Is there anyway to find out who owns the name?*

I agree that it could be a major blow to the "powers that be" if we can pursue this to the end game, so to speak. I don't know much about domains and all that.

All of the ip tracking ideas sound plausible as well.

It would be a coup of sorts for Obama himself to own the name in the long run, if he was just squatting on it with a spalsh page that said "I don't think so " or 'Homie don't play that".... But I think if he owns it, and is spinning propaganda against himself, now that changes things greatly.

DocMoreau

Edit to add:
*Do the 3 Amigos have a lawyer for things like that to help out with the pursuit of knowledge and denying ignorance? I think this might be pretty big....

plus some spellin', ye haw!
[edit on 20/11/2008 by DocMoreau]

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by sadisticwoman

Those early wayback links look like a domain squatter with a script that posts ad links.

Has the domain changed hands?
DocMoreau

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
There is one very important event that happened in the summer of 2004, that opened the door for Obama's rise to National attention, and finally the Presidency. I can't believe I forgot about the details.

The original Republican candidate for the Senate seat that Obama just left, and his opponent in 2004, Jack Ryan had messy details about his divorce leaked in the press. His ex-wife, Jeri Ryan, is best known as Star Trek's Seven of Nine. (There are some who may see the irony of a blond bombshell 'anointing' Obama, especially since she is an actress known for her role as a hive minded robot)

wiki/Jack_Ryan_(Senate_candidate)

Ryan hoped to succeed retiring Republican Peter Fitzgerald in the United States Senate. On March 16, 2004, he won the Republican primary, thus pairing him against Democrat Barack Obama. However, after his divorce records containing damaging allegations were unsealed and made public, he withdrew his candidacy on June 25, 2004, and officially filed the documentation to withdraw on July 29, 2004.

Obama lets opponent do talking

Obama's greatest challenge in the coming days is keeping his public comments in check as he watches Republican opponent Jack Ryan manage a political firestorm after the release of divorce files. They show Ryan's ex-wife accused him of pressuring her to have sex with him in sex clubs while others watched.

Also leading up to the general election, in the primary, Obama was the beneficiary of 'similar' divorce records.

In the Democratic primary, Obama found himself the overwhelming beneficiary when the campaign of former securities trader Blair Hull crashed in the aftermath of Hull's release of court files from a messy divorce. Though Obama has been a passive beneficiary of Ryan's latest problems, the Democrat's campaign worked aggressively behind the scenes to fuel controversy about Hull's filings

Obama Walks the Line

In a May 31 profile of Barack Obama in The New Yorker, Kirk Dillard, an Illinois state senator, made an admission worth recalling. "In Republican circles," he said, "we've always feared that Barack would become a rock star of American politics."

Those fears were realized July 27, when Obama's keynote speech at the Democratic convention stirred a nationwide audience and dramatically expanded his profile. The 42-year-old state senator's newly stellar status explains the quixotic efforts of Illinois Republicans to draft a candidate whose desperation matches the party's. Who but someone feverishly grasping for attention would agree to challenge Obama in the Land of Lincoln's Nov. 2 senatorial contest?

So Ryan's divorce details are leaked , he withdraws June 25th
ImpeachObama is registered July 15
Obama rocks the house at the DNC June 27
and Ryan formally withdraws July 29
Alan Keyes jumps into the race Aug 8
wiki/Alan_Keyes

On August 8, 2004 – with 86 days to go before the general election – the Illinois Republican Party drafted Alan Keyes to run against Democrat and future President of The United States Barack Obama for the U.S. Senate, after the Republican nominee, Jack Ryan, withdrew due to a sex scandal, and other potential draftees (most notably former Chicago Bears coach Mike Ditka) declined to run.

Interesting circumstances. To say the least.

It would seem that 'someone' knew. Whether it was just a gut feeling of Republicans is another question.
DocMoreau

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

Originally posted by Aggie Man
reply to post by niteboy82

OK...I was hoping for this. You just proved my point. Obama ONLY came out of nowhere if you weren't paying attention to the venues where he was already a known element.

Nice Avatar BTW
very disturbing

It's seems you have a difficult time staying on the topic and appears to be baiting people on this thread.

The thread was in regards to impeachObama.com which was registered before his speech in 2004 and how this might apply to manipulation to the powers that control us.

It has nothing to do with who like or doesn't like Obama.

Where in my statement you quoted above do I even imply that this is about who does and doesn't like Obama? Nowhere! All I said is that if you were paying attention to the future "stars" of the Dem. party back in 2004, then Obama DID NOT come out of nowhere.

[edit on 20-11-2008 by Aggie Man]

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
These domains are registered way before by mass domain buyers. They make a living off of it. People buy like SarahPalin2012 the day she was announced to be McCains running mate.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

This cannot be done, interesting thought though.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by FIFIGI

I wonder how much of this obama traffic on google came from the forwarded Obama search off ImpeachObama.com!!!!!
OoH!

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocMoreau
So Ryan's divorce details are leaked , he withdraws June 25th
Obama rocks the house at the DNC June 27
ImpeachObama is registered July 15
and Ryan formally withdraws July 29

Oh this is fun lol..

Theory:
Did Jack Ryan buy ImpeachObama.com with intentions to fund and fuel such an online community with dirt he had dug up on Obama?
Or was the sale of ImpeachObama.com just the payoff for dropping out of the race and the divorce leak was the front?

So...
Obama leaks divorce dirt on Ryan, Ryan digs up some Obama dirt and pushes back, his collateral is ImpeachObama.com.
Ryan keeps quiet if Obama pays him, the payoff is laundered through the purchase of ImpeachObama.com

To give you an idea of how common it is for someone to pay $100,000 or more for a domain name, google: premium domain names
Examples from GreatDomains.com:
rebate.com 750,000 $US
defy.com 350,000 $US
main.com 250,000 $US
irony.com 150,000 $US
somebody.com 150,000 $US
sporting.com 100,000 $US
nobody.com 100,000 $US

Thats kind of a lot of theoryNESS wrapped into one but i think i like where its headed.
ANY THOUGHTS?

--------------------
To those who think im an Obama hater in any way....
I dislike all presidents and presidential candidates and any extension of government, which has affected or influenced me, has never been beneficial. I only enjoy investigating things of this nature, im also a web designer and know a bit about domains.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by s0ndernet

Interesting idea about the hush money.

I was thinking along those lines, although I didn't imply that Jack Ryan bought the domain. Just that someone who saw what was happening to him and his chances in real time. I guess it could have been a squatter, who held off on earning the google dough until 2007.

Also, 'Impeach' could mean to impeach him as Senator, knowing that he was running virtually unopposed. Impeach him, as in the case of William Blount.

I don't know, now my head is spinning. Too much to think about right now.

One thing for certain, it is more than an oddity that the domain was registered before he came onto the national stage*, and we are sniffing on some interesting scent trails...
DocMoreau

Edit to add: *National Stage, meaning the mainstream national stage. I am sure Political Junkies had been following the career of the up and coming politician for a while.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Which ever way this gets "spun"

Whoever spins it

The domain was registered July 15, 2004. Obama was not in the running for the presidency, he barely was in the running for the U.S. Senate.

impeachobama clearly implies a website that would support an anti-obama movement in case he would be President. There are no impeach senator movements.

The domain is hosted with a company that provides services to the Federal governement.

This is a major smoking gun. However you look at it.

Barack Obama was chosen long before the 2008 election. He is a Tri-Lateral commission / CFR straw man, a true Manchurian Candidate.

When assassinated his death shall be used to usher in the dreaded facist state. Alive he wil bring forth any agenda the Shadows dictate.

Either way we´re done, finished.

I fear for the U.S. and the future of the "free" world. Give it six months, a year tops before the "event".

Back to my telescope now

MoonMine

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MoonMine
Which ever way this gets "spun"

Whoever spins it

The domain was registered July 15, 2004. Obama was not in the running for the presidency, he barely was in the running for the U.S. Senate.

impeachobama clearly implies a website that would support an anti-obama movement in case he would be President. There are no impeach senator movements.

The domain is hosted with a company that provides services to the Federal governement.

This is a major smoking gun. However you look at it.

Barack Obama was chosen long before the 2008 election. He is a Tri-Lateral commission / CFR straw man, a true Manchurian Candidate.

When assassinated his death shall be used to usher in the dreaded facist state. Alive he wil bring forth any agenda the Shadows dictate.

Either way we´re done, finished.

I fear for the U.S. and the future of the "free" world. Give it six months, a year tops before the "event".

Back to my telescope now

MoonMine

I do not want to sound mean but is this what we have become? We see the appocolypse and are certain it is coming and we spout off a little something about and then go back to daydreaming of the moon?

What happend to protecting what you love and standing up to the PTB? I am a little saddend by the number of people on ATS that seem to lift their head just long enough to agree we are doomed, say why they agree, and then go right back to whatever nonsense they were at.

sad.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by angel of lightangelo

I do not want to sound mean but is this what we have become? We see the appocolypse and are certain it is coming and we spout off a little something about and then go back to daydreaming of the moon?

But... The activity on the Moon is very real....

What happend to protecting what you love and standing up to the PTB? I am a little saddend by the number of people on ATS that seem to lift their head just long enough to agree we are doomed, say why they agree, and then go right back to whatever nonsense they were at.

sad.

And... My telescope -althoug trivial- is not nonsense..

Thinking you can change the inevitable from behind a keyboard is nonsense though...

Come on man, everyone around you is turning into passive Fluoride containers, if you really want to make a difference you would have to use excessive force -as in coup d´etat-.

Unfortunatly we are not allowed to conspire in such directions on this board.

See you 11-22 at the Fed rally.

MoonMine

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MoonMine

Well, whatever about the moon. No I do not think I will change anything from behind a keyboard. I am also not acknowledging that the world is ending any time soon. I am not saying - oh yeah, we are all doomed, yawn. I do not buy it yet. I am just a little worried that I see people who do feel we are doomed and they are not even moved to action.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MoonMine

Well said Moon, except that from behind this keyboard, we can wake up some of those fluoride containers.

While we can not directly coordinate the actions and strategies of a potential, future coup d´etat here at ATS, educating ourselves and each other is allowed, and maybe even encouraged. Its when members start making plans... that is the no no.

Impeaching Senators is not a common act, but it is possible, and has been done in the past. I could see Ryan (or his backers) wanting Obama Impeached if he had some proof of wrong doing, and felt it were his only option.

However, my newest research seems to track down some more of the timeline.
From 7-15-04...
www.pacifica.org...

Barack Obama: A Look at the 2004 DNC Keynote Speaker Who Could Become One of the Only Black Senators in U.S. History

INTRO: Illinois state senator and Democratic nominee for U.S. Senate, Barack Obama, was chosen to deliver the keynote address at this year's Democratic National Convention in Boston. Obama currently faces no known opponent in the November election and if elected he would become only the fifth black senator in U.S. history. We take an in-depth look at Obama with longtime Chicago columnist Salim Muwakkil.

www.accessmylibrary.com...

BARACK OBAMA TO DELIVER KEYNOTE ADDRESS AT 2004 DEMOCRATIC.

(From Capitol Hill Press Releases)

Byline: Kathleen Hays, JJ Ramberg, Valerie Morris, Allan Chernoff

For Immediate Release July 14, 2004

Barack Obama to Deliver Keynote Address at 2004 Democratic National Convention Obama to Speak Tuesday Evening, July 27

The Kerry-Edwards campaign announced today that Barack Obama, Illinois state senator and the Democratic nominee for U.S. Senate, will deliver the keynote address at the 2004 Democratic National...

Not so much a mystery maybe
July 14 he is announced as Keynote
July 15 the domain is bought

With the previous post I have made, I think it has been shown that certain individuals knew, that given the opportunity, Obama was 'going places'. It would not be too much to invest 10 dollars for a few weeks to see how his speech went, and then when it went well, spending 10 dollars in anticipation of his Presidency and the backlash. I remember several people who said at the time, that they wished that Obama was running instead of Kerry.

This seems to be the work of a very savvy domain squatter, who had the forethought to buy the domain less than 24 hours after Obama's Keynote was announced.

DocMoreau

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DocMoreau

You are a credit to this site, Doc...

I think the mystery is more or less settled as there really is no way to prove intention/motivation of the register at this point.

Well Done, Mate...

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TrustMeIKnow

Thanks so much.

I think that is what makes this website so interesting.

The 'hive mind' working to solve problems and deny ignorance.
Good looking on the OP!

DocMoreau

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
ok, so how much you want for the domain name, because I believe he is a dand
ger to the American way of life and needs to be unmasked as the antichrist he is.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
you can impeach any elected official. Just ask William Blount

Barack Obama was a Senator was a senator when this space was reserved....

Therefore, out of the hundreds of millions of people available....there's got to be at least one that wants him impeached.

Therefore the space was reserved.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join