It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Changing Of The Guard 'Constitutional crisis' looming over Obama's birth location Alan Keyes laws

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

The Supreme Court hasn't officially taken any action yet. Obama has until Dec. 1st to reply to Berg's writ. We'll just have to see what comes of it because Obama isn't under any obligation to oblige Berg in any way.

The problem is the OTHER lawsuits springing up. This thing IS starting to snowball and there is going to be a need for clarification on this matter.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Doesn't this mean That his Vice president, will become president. And thus the Usurper, is him. Or... As it has been suggested a many times, Pres, Bush. Will declare a "state of Emergancy" And then "Martial Law", And then Deem himself the New President Of the USA.

[edit on 16-11-2008 by monkeybus]

link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

No court has, as of yet, seen the correct document. Dec. 1st is the latest deadline for court proceedings!

Zindo

link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
The case also raises the circumstances of Obama's time during his youth in Indonesia, where he was listed as having Indonesian citizenship. Indonesia does not allow dual citizenship, raising the possibility of Obama's mother having given up his U.S. citizenship.

The fact that this issue was raised TOTALLY discredits it for me.

I, a homemaker and rural resident, with 2 minutes of research, found out that a parent CANNOT "give up" his or her child's US citizenship and I have posted the information at least twice on this board. So, the fact that this is being included in this inquiry or whatever it is, indicates that this is a which hunt to me.

His grandmother said, "Barack is a son of this village."

Sorry. Not credible.

Hey guy, place the blame for the witch hunt where it firmly belongs,

In Barack Hussein Obama's lap.

This is his own fault for not being above board using all his wordsmith games.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AmericanDaughter

Thank you, I'm glad I was able to put down something that was of value to another here. What I love about ATS is that it is a good place to see how the news is interpreted. It's always nice to find a new "take" on things.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MAINTAL
....Ive read all the half dozen or so other lawsuits and I guess five states will be requesting same including his own soon. It's starting to snowball and what is so irritating is Obama could have avoided all this LONG ago, so the axiom is true, if you don't have enough time to do it right, then you will find the time to do it over again. hehe

What shocked me was that he spent donations (more than likely) for a team of lawyers on every case presented in every state to stop anyone from seeing his original BC. In Bergs case he immediately filed protective orders against discovery. And Im reading multiple lawyers representing him and Im like WTF?!? why is he fighting so hard to hide his original BC? All he had to do was present it to one judge and BAM! Case precidence is set and it can never be challenged again. Instead hes spending a ton of money to keep people from seeing it.

I dunno about you but that makes me think someone has something to hide.

Also seeing how this case is a prior candidate I believe he has injury infact and thats why no one could bring the case before this. I had hoped someone would. It would have astonished me if no one did. I mean I would think someone should be making sure our country is not taken over by terrorists or another country.

[edit on 16-11-2008 by Memysabu]

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MAINTAL

It's creepy that someone can say so many blatent contradicting things and get away with it huh! I know it's a job requirement for politicians but Barry takes the cake!
Same here MAINTAL; too much cloak and dagger And scarey influiences for me to vote for him, even if I thought he was a citizen or agreed with his voting history.

[edit on 16-11-2008 by AmericanDaughter]

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I can't believe I wasted time reading this ridiculous thread.

The article states that 'a youtube clip shows BO's grandmother claiming that Barack was born in Kenya'.

What she actually says in the clip is that 'Barack is a son of this village'.

If whoever wrote that garbage for WorldNetDaily can't put that statement into the context of metaphor, then they are undoubtedly an idiot. And, let me get this straight, this line from the grandmother is the 'smoking gun'? This quote is what all the fuss is about?

Are you serious? I mean... are you for real?
That many people have been working on whether BO is eligible by birth or not... and that's the best evidence they've got?

I enjoy coming to ATS, but there are some real meatheads on here. Obama won the election. Get over it. Go channel some Zeta-Riticulans or something.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   

“When Barack Obama Jr. was born on Aug. 4,1961, in Honolulu, Kenya was a British colony, still part of the United Kingdom’s dwindling empire. As a Kenyan native, Barack Obama Sr. was a British subject whose citizenship status was governed by The British Nationality Act of 1948. That same act governed the status of Obama Sr.‘s children.

Since Sen. Obama has neither renounced his U.S. citizenship nor sworn an oath of allegiance to Kenya, his Kenyan citizenship automatically expired on Aug. 4,1982.”

www.factcheck.org...

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I am not a "guy" and I will place the blame where I see fit.

Keyes was defeated by Obama for the Illinois Senate seat in 2004, saying that Jesus Christ would not vote for Obama, and Keyes has been after him ever since. He hates Obama. It's clear to me that this is a personal vendetta on Keyes' part, and will wind up along with the rest of the frivolous lawsuits against Obama on this issue.... In the trash.

Alan Keyes would fit right in on this board with everything he's said about Obama.

Source

He's also a regular contributor to World Net Daily.

[edit on 16-11-2008 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
In my view, the Pro-Obama argument doesn't have a leg to stand on here.

The simple fact of the matter is that there is more than one lawsuit about this issue. This is an issue that MUST be answered by Obama to the satisfaction of the Plaintiff's allegations. This is how our system works.
If it is baseless, then so be it.

On the other side of the coin, I also think it is foolish to assume that Obama is somehow conspiring to defraud the American people. I would remind people that while, yes, he IS the first Black President Elect, he is still allowed due process under law, no matter HOW HARD Bush has tried to remove it.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by eniac
I can't believe I wasted time reading this ridiculous thread.

The article states that 'a youtube clip shows BO's grandmother claiming that Barack was born in Kenya'.

What she actually says in the clip is that 'Barack is a son of this village'.

If whoever wrote that garbage for WorldNetDaily can't put that statement into the context of metaphor, then they are undoubtedly an idiot. And, let me get this straight, this line from the grandmother is the 'smoking gun'? This quote is what all the fuss is about?

Are you serious? I mean... are you for real?
That many people have been working on whether BO is eligible by birth or not... and that's the best evidence they've got?

I enjoy coming to ATS, but there are some real meatheads on here. Obama won the election. Get over it. Go channel some Zeta-Riticulans or something.

No the smoking gun is that you Obamanoids don't know a damn thing about this guy and ya know why? His back round looks like he never existed in most areas. Secondly it is those who voted a complete stranger, someone who for reasons yet to be discovered has not been honest with us in full self disclosure. YOU may feel comfortable with that, but I sure as hell don't want another sneaky lying sad sack in office again and didn't fall under the Obamanian spell to fall in love with his "Yes We Can" mantra. He says we can't see who this guy is and where he was Born,, I say ,, YES WE CAN. If we have to sue the guy before he ever gets in office just to find out what most any other has volunteered of their own volition??

You don't need a smoking gun when the fact is, we never HAVE known unequivocally where he was born. As for the election, if this proves he is NOT a citizen, for all intents and purposes, the only thing he may have won then is another first in Presidential Election History.

Obama= the one he and all of you have all been waiting for. Change, we can all believe in, just when you thought things couldn't get any worse.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Hes half white half black, I dont see him as the first black president.
More like the first racially mixed president. Although we could have
had prior presidents who were the same just not black.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Memysabu

Oh, I agree. I was just trying to make the point that both sides of this argument are arguing from baseless positions. The issue is in the hands of more than one court of law RIGHT NOW. So, all we can do is sit back and see what happens.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by eniac

Go waste your time, as you say, elsewhere then. Whether this man is entitled to be President is important to some people. I am tired of people trying to make this a "non-issue". Face it, the quagmire isn't going anywhere until the court resolves it.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

I am not a "guy" and I will place the blame where I see fit.

Keyes was defeated by Obama for the Illinois Senate seat in 2004, saying that Jesus Christ would not vote for Obama, and Keyes has been after him ever since. He hates Obama. It's clear to me that this is a personal vendetta on Keyes' part, and will wind up along with the rest of the frivolous lawsuits against Obama on this issue.... In the trash.

Alan Keyes would fit right in on this board with everything he's said about Obama.

Source

He's also a regular contributor to World Net Daily.

[edit on 16-11-2008 by Benevolent Heretic]

Yeah well a lot of us in Chicago know what Barry Obama is and without going into detail Barry is nothing but a cog in the Chicago Daley Political Machine and aint one of us lives in Chicago knows he is well connected and disrespected because of it. Obama has used spurious means to advance his political carreer so much it makes Nixon look like a Choir boy

His redistributing the wealth garbage has Illinois 44 Billion in the hole, education near last on the list and healthcare costs so out of control it is a joke. Yeah he "Changed" Illinois all right but he sure didn't "Improve" a damn thing

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jakyll

“When Barack Obama Jr. was born on Aug. 4,1961, in Honolulu, Kenya was a British colony, still part of the United Kingdom’s dwindling empire. As a Kenyan native, Barack Obama Sr. was a British subject whose citizenship status was governed by The British Nationality Act of 1948. That same act governed the status of Obama Sr.‘s children.

Since Sen. Obama has neither renounced his U.S. citizenship nor sworn an oath of allegiance to Kenya, his Kenyan citizenship automatically expired on Aug. 4,1982.”

www.factcheck.org...

Fastcheck? HA HA HA haven't you heard? No one buys their disinformation anymore. You may as well had Obama himself write that article. Regardless of your efforts to assist in Barry's perjury, I STILL WANT THE VAULT BIRTH CERTIFICATE and NOTHING ELSE will SUFFICE Nor should it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MAINTAL

Yeah well a lot of us in Chicago know what Barry Obama is and without going into detail Barry is nothing but a cog in the Chicago Daley Political Machine and aint one of us lives in Chicago knows he is well connected and disrespected because of it. Obama has used spurious means to advance his political carreer so much it makes Nixon look like a Choir boy

His redistributing the wealth garbage has Illinois 44 Billion in the hole, education near last on the list and healthcare costs so out of control it is a joke. Yeah he "Changed" Illinois all right but he sure didn't "Improve" a damn thing

And dont forget the now muder capital of America.

Obama's record speaks for itself and it SUCKS. His record is a pretty clear indication of what he is capable of from the Oval office and that is scary. No wonder he is hiring a bunch of has-beens.

I cant judge Obama on his record as President [yet] but I sure can judge him on his record as Senator and his character and those he surrounds himself with and he FAILS tremendously in my book.

With that said....the topic.....Obama can nip this in the butt REAL quick. But he doesnt want to because it seems as though he has something to hide. He is going to be the PRESIDENT OF THE US...........he should not be hiding anything.

And before someone comes on and tells me I should show mine....Im not going to be President of the US........but I do show my BC when required for jobs, DMV, etc.

Also, regards to the Hawaii 'official' claiming she can vouch for his BC...her word means NOTHING. They are just words. She could be biased. She maybe voted for him. Maybe she was paid off. Maybe she was threatened. Who knows, but her words are JUST words. They proove NOTHING.

I just want the truth of this matter....and its Mr. Obama who is keeping everyone from knowing the truth. If everything is legit - I think that will be GREAT....but if its not - he should not be running my country.

[edit on 11/16/2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I wouldn't hold your breath on this one.
Not covered by a major headline that I can see.
Thrown out of courts in multiple states.

His mother was from Kansas and that alone in my book makes him American.

American mother, American child.

In my eyes, case closed.

Peace

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by HIFIGUY

And that is the crux of the issue. Unless this is resolved it is going to be an issue of judicial interpretation. Nothing much to be said until the matter is put to rest. Hopefully that will happen very soon.

I would imagine that the Government could ban this from the MSM under grounds of National Security. Even the RUMOR that they are trying to take away Obama's Presidency could spill over into the streets very quickly.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join