It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grey Aliens, Insects and Disinformation

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
And I do Stress this point.

All our military bases that reportedly deal with these "aliens" are located Underground...

Where is the air traffic coming and going from space at these locations.

The triangles reported are suspiciously much like our stealth craft and other proposed aircraft in many ways, many ufo encounters are indeed genuinely explained away...

so what accounts for the 1-5% of sightings we can't account for... the answer is they must be real...

But there is in the end... no steady stream of craft to and from Dulce and... to stop and land that sort of craft... 2.5 miles underground?

I say nope... there isn't a steady stream of traffic from Dulce heading orbital... and what is seen from area 51 is mostly atmospheric craft be it them or us, it's flying not launching straight up, this would be noticeable if it wasn't terrestrial craft coming and going from these positions

These ufo's Fly, they don't go to the Andromeda Galaxy

Whats there, is all under the Earth

The only next logical and genuine question is not fantastic speculation fueld by our desire for a g-d or to not be alone

But rather...what would live In the Earth

Insects come up no 1 on the list

on every level

from adaptation, to ability to cope in varied pressures and atmospheres... Insects rule this planet in every way we can see with our eyes...

In the end, it is illogical to assume there range is limited to the range we observe daily

and the tricks the Greys pull... are common in nature among Insects

Everything they seem to do... becomes very, very Mundane if you hold it up to the abilities of Insects

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Definatelly S & F!You have quite a theory here and i believe it deserves some attention.

For a change in this thread,I,never considered a link between aliens and insects.

I'm glad that you're trying to avoid making connection with other subjects and conspiracies.I think think this thread could loose its value that way.

I have a couple of things to add for this discussion but i'll do it when i'll feel a bit better.(cought a tough cold +_+)

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Here is another potential connection for you:

www.alienlovebite.com...

Fluorescence Found on Abductees

The primary fluorescence found on abductees is in the brilliant yellow-green region of the visible spectrum. A commercially obtained hand held UV Backlight was used to visualize fluorescence found on various body sites of abductees. These sites include: the arm, forearm, shoulder, behind ear, breasts, back of calves, hands, chin, chest, vaginal opening, pubic hair, dog hair, and also inside the mouth and on the tongue itself. Most fluorescence is subdermal, although occasionally some fluorescence spots could be wiped away, yet most is retained within the skin suggesting an external application and diffusion mechanism through the dermal layers.
Less common types of fluorescence emit in the red-pink (hot pink) region and are found primarily on the hands, fingers, palms and neck region of abductees. These abductees report handling and cuddling of infant alien/human hybrid creatures. This is also subdermal. Less common fluorescence is white, light blue and lavender. White has been found in the mouth and oral mucous membranes and tongue. Lavender fluorescence has been found on the forearm. All fluorescence was visualized using a simple commercially available UV(A) hand held black light in a darkened enclosed area. Most fluorescence faded anywhere between 1 and 4 days. (See chart of fluorescence findings.)

----------------------------

Here is a quick look at Bioluminescence in insects;

www.rc.unesp.br...

A follow up to this after glow effect in abductees could shed some light as to whether or not this phenomenon has a slightly more terrestrial culprit
Unfortunately I am unable to locate any chemical analysis on the fluorescence substance found on abductees. It would also be interesting to find out how prevelant this fluorescence is among active abductee cases. Is it a rare or common occurence?

Also a toxicology report on some blood samples may yield some interesting results, especially if blood is drawn within a few hours of an abduction and before the abductee has eaten anything.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Bravo. Great post. Very good deductive reasoning.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Well done good post,
I share your idea besides the eyes i believe the gut is very insect like.

They could have evolved here on earth over millions of years, been underground for centries highly inteligent and could have made it to the moon, and could still be there!

One of the best i have read on this site for a while.

Look forward to further disscusion on this..

S&F

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   

interesting theory ,

the idea that cockroaches and other bugs have evolved enough to become what we know as the Grey"s is as Big a Leap as is the Reptilian theory in my opinion. i would have to believe that since most bugs haven't probably changed much except their size since the Dino era and the Dinosaurs supposedly evolved into the Birds we see today, wouldn't it be more likely that the reptoid argument is more valid ?

you mentioned Aliens where more likely to be coming from underground when the atomic Bombs where dropped and i think it's just as likely that E.T. from somewhere out in space would notice also.

my theory on the Grey's is they are actually not from this planet and don't have a soul like we do and they are here to create hybrids out of humans
and themselves so their offspring will be able to know the Creator.

just my two cents

here is two cool picture of a Praying Mantis

[edit on 15-11-2008 by easynow]

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by cryforhelp

You know when I was little my dad use to tell me that the greys were not real that they were merely robots or a lie to distract people from the real truth.

As for the insect theory it reminds me of the "Men In Black" movie. The alien that they were fighting in the end was a huge intelligent insect.

[edit on 15-11-2008 by Teeky]

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Unfortunately we're going to have to agree to disagree in this case. I'm not going to post my rebuttle to each point because I realized afterwords it was.... well... very long. However, I am available via u2u if you would like to prove me wrong. (Just want to point out that I'm not ignoring your post, rather, my post in response would be very long and most wouldn't read it anyway).

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   

mopusvindictus
Grey Aliens look nothing like any Reptile

I think the theory is not that they are biologically reptilian themselves, but rather that they are associated with the reptilians, be it in the form of an alliance, or as a biological form of probe created and used by the reptilians, depending on your source.

and a hell of allot like an Insect with a Humanoid torso.

You're hardly the first to notice this. A google search for insectod grey reveals over 10,000 hits. The reference is an old one. Even in popular culture in, the PC game XCom in the early 90's referred to the greys as "sectoids" as short for "insectoid."

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
actually closer to a Mimic scenario as far as movies go.

but if insects have had millions of years to evolve and it is not so much of individual intelligence but a hive intelligence.... then who really knows what their distributive processing power really is.

I find the fact that a abductee can move 1000's of miles away or even onto a different continent and yet the phenomenon continues. If it is insect related this would point to a global social structure and not a localized hive type scenario.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
If I recall correctly, there was a movie which had insects that mimicked humans in appearance that where chasing people through an abandoned subway.
The insect theory was also shown in Men in Black with the giant cockroach.

I like the theory myself, now the trick is how to mask the pheromones to make sure we don't get harvested.

I can't recall if it was a virus or a bug that gets into the brain of a rat which causes a chemical reaction that makes rats attracted to cats.
the virus/bug requires passing through a cats gut to continue it's life cycle, they believe that cat people have this virus/bug in their brains too.

(by cat people, I mean those people who have many many cats)

I made this comment as an example of how actions can be altered though chemical reactions in living organisms

[edit on 15-11-2008 by munkey66]

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   

I can't recall if it was a virus or a bug that gets into the brain of
a rat which causes a chemical reaction that makes rats attracted to cats.

Toxoplasmosis is caused by the protozoan Toxoplasma gondii.

they believe that cat people have this virus/bug in their brains too.

Yes, allegedly causing a variety of behavioral changes.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
As far as I'm concerned there is absolutely 0 link to insects. So what if the eye shape and angles are the same? Do aliens have exoskeletons? If they were from Earth there would be alien carapaces everywhere. What about limb joints? Etc etc. And also, you do realise that insects are limited to relatively small size because of environmental conditions right?

[edit on 15-11-2008 by seenitall]

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Those videos you posted were really disgusting. But they do remind me of this video equally as gross but interesting... i guess

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Not a bad thread I can see serious research done in a lab if it is sent in as a bug bite. "Hey doc I have this allergic rash but I don't know what bit me"

completely under the radar

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
This a very creative post. The OP has definite writing talent. Consult an agent and enlarge your theories in the form of a novel or novella. The world is always looking for another Ray Bradbury.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
This is a tinky pile of BS. First off the very foudations of the OP's theory are unfounded ideas in and of themselves (ie: under ground alien bases, etc).

Taking a unfounded foundation and basing more, unproven ideas upon that foundation doesnt lead to fact.

As far as the allegations that the greys are from Earth, I find this to be bs.

IF and I say IF the greys are real, and IF they are the pilots of the UFO craft, then one can easily surmize they are from space given the fact that the UFOs themselves display chracteristics not of aircraft whos purpose is intra-planetary travel, but the high speeds, the capabilities, the sightings in space, etc, if, and i stipulate if these characterisitcs are true, would suggest in and of themselves a more inter-stellar travel route. But at this point until any hard core evidence is found anything at this point is pure conjecture, so formulating hard core hypothesis and using this to apply it to awide spectrum ideas before it has been established as a theory would be meaningless.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
your theory could be part of the truth, but I just dont think so ... if there are really super duper insects, they have ships that travel as fast as the light? wtf? that doesnt make ANY sense ...

I think it could be real this kind of intelligent insect kind of thing, but dont get me wrong, they arent controlling the leaders of this world ... its not possible .... if they exist they could be just like a chupa cabra thing ... they come here, grab someone and take to their place ...

the extra terrestrial theories are much more acceptable

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

wow... it is just a hypothesis, which in reality is just as valid as any other on his board. It also holds the possibility of being proven incorrect, which many hypothesis not only on this board but in popular culture does not have.

A simple chemical analysis could either prove or disprove this hypothesis rather quickly. It also points to a possible method to combat what most people percieve to be a mass delusion by millions of people worldwide. If it turns out to be a chemical reaction from a parasite then measures can be taken to eliminate or isolate the cause. It can become something that is openly combatted, like small pox, polio, or the measles.

I much prefer the scenario above to some super intelligent ET race messing with us against which we wold not have any defense.

[edit on 16-11-2008 by EldersCouncil]

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   

ok to the best of my knowledge - all terrestrial insects have an exoskeleton

using the published pictures / contactee accounts - is there any evidence of the ` grey aliens ` having an exoskeleton ?

i have seen pics of alleged grey aliens that clearly have ribs and collarbones

i am not defending the ` reptilian greys ` idea - as it has more holes in it than a average sieve

but apart from the alleged eye shape - reptilian physiology is copartible with accounts of greys [ oh apart from tails ] , are there any tail less reptiles ???? cos i have never seen an aledged grey alien pictured or descriped with a tail

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join