It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anyone else catch 911?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Saw this last night and was very curious to see if "landslide" would be a trigger for a real landslide.
www.voanews.com...

Unofficial results from the Indonesian presidential election indicate a landslide victory for President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono.

Sure enough, it happened, and in Indonesia, where the "landslide" election took place.
hisz.rsoe.hu...

A landslide killed a family of five in their homes in Indonesia's West Java province on Friday, police said.

----
Speaking of Tehran, 4 weeks in and the protests are still going on. Think about a couple of similar stories:
The China Urumqi riots, (Now over 180 reported killed).
Honduras Coup
Tamil death toll a week, 1400 in Sri Lanka
and at least a dozen more countries experiencing riots or civil unrest to some degree. Something to think about, I'm pretty sure we just got started on this cycle.
------

I am curious as to where the meanings of numbers can be found. I am sure each number has a different meaning to all cultures and and occults and religions and civilizations and Harvard professors; so I wonder if any links can be given to show these mysterious meanings behind the Universal Language we call numb3rs. THANKS in advance.

We don't have a set list with set meanings, we just have certain numbers that associate with similar events. I find the numbers to be more of a "tag" if that makes any sense. If you read some of the previous posts, you'll see 911, 314, 666 and 169 come up a lot, but it's not like there is a "clear message" whenever these numbers come up. Every story is different.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
activation post
---------------
--------------

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by salty-red

I'm not sure what was going on in China. They had a civil unrest there followed by an earthquake. But you know the media would differ as they report the data, so it's not easy to coordinate it and blame it on Pi.

The tumbling of the Leaning Tower of Pisa is off, but Pi came up with this spectacle. Check this out.
movies.yahoo.com...

Any other idea how else to collapse the Eiffel Tower?

Here is a message from Pi on what to focus on your way to riches. You know what is GALF?

Yep, that's what it is . . .

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/971672378e54.jpg[/atsimg]

Someone made a big deal out of the flag upside down.
news.yahoo.com...

Those poor folks in the Wisconsin village don't suspect that Pi was behind the upside down business. (You know that the number of people who know that the turn of 1 pi is a turn in opposite direction is decreasing each year?)

Now he is the question: If Pi wanted to turn the US flag upside down, why he would chose the state of Wisconsin?

Here is a pretty logical reason. The national flag refers to the process of the USA becoming a nation, and Wisconsin entered the Union as the 30th state. But number 30 is glued to the concept of opposites, coz Dow Jones is a closely watched index that comprises 30 companies. These companies have opposites RED/GREEN and DOWN/UP attached to them.
www.cnbc.com...

See the red and green triangles turning upside down as they change the colors?

Now what is the sum of the angles of a triangle? Weee don't need no educatioooooon, we don't neeeeed no thought controooool . . . laaalaa . . . Here it is:
answers.yahoo.com...

So that's the message from Pi. He will leave the lotto numbers with Dow 30.

[edit on 7/11/2009 by stander]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by salty-red
Now as for the next plane. When thinking of a E country the one that comes to mind is England. But that's just a guess, I wouldn't be surprised if it were Ethiopia, or even just Europe as a generalized answer. But England's definitely the most likely candidate.

It was supposed to happen this week -- I couldn't get the precise date. But the vowel E changed to the next vowel I.
news.yahoo.com...

The I, the initial of Iran, is the second letter of PI. If PI took the plane down, the first letter P has to be highly visible. Since P = 16th letter in the alphabet, the number 16 has to be there as a significant opposite.

It crashed at about 11:30 am, 16 minutes after taking off from Tehran's Imam Khomeini International Airport, TV reported.

See it? Taking off and crashing are special opposites, coz "landing" is the expected opposite to "taking off. " That's why PI waited exactly 16 minutes before it took the plane down to take responsibility.

The first count says that there were 168 people aboard -- no survivors. That's one less than 169, the numerical equivalent of PI where P=16 and I=9. That means PI included the Iranian girl whose death got filmed, that one from one of the previous posts, into the count.

The doomed plane belonged to Caspian Airlines. That means 'casPIan airlines.' The moment when the 'pi' letters in words get highlighted is the moment where PI wakes up and does stuff.

[edit on 7/15/2009 by stander]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Salty, you better wake up. Another one is coming in:

7.8 quake strikes off NZ; small tsunami generated

[edit on 7/15/2009 by stander]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
ya I just read about those two events, the earthquake and of course the plane incident. Crazy times to live in, to say the very least.

Check out the dow and nasdaq:
dow----(861)6.21
nasdaq----(186)2.90
Chilling isn't it, 168 being the death toll for the Iran crash. And like you said only one off of 169, a number which wouldn't surprise me if it ended up being the final number (some sources already say 169). Word to the wise, 169 is incredibly unlucky, it does happen to be 13x13.

there's a million things i could go off on but i stay solely on the plane crash. The question remains on how E changed to I. The most logical answer obviously is I is the next in a sequence of vowels. Where was A? Simple answer, Atlantic. More complicated answer, Air France Airbus A330-200. But then E needs to be seen in the Yemen Airways crash.

To all those who think the world isn't collapsing into chaos. Here's something to think about. Major crashes:
2006: 3
2007: 4
2008: 2
2009 (in less than 2 months): 4
These are times when whole planes go down with 70 or more people who are killed. In 2 months this year we've already reached a number that only one year was able to reach. I can guarantee we pass it.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by azureskys
Try this site as it has some good info on 7 and 777
It is very,very interesting to say the least !

www.ridingthebeast.com...

The actual number of the point drop was 777.68

In the first verse of the Bible, it is written: "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth." (Gn 1,1) This verse consists of 7 Hebrew words and 28 letters, and it also counts three names: God, heavens and earth. The sum of the numerical values of each one gives 777: God = 86, paradise = 395 and earth = 296, where 86+395+296 = 777.

Interesting to note that 6 is the number of man. 8 is new beginning. Also, interesting that Rosh HaShana is new year and this is also the Year of Jubilee as well (a SEVEN year cycle).

[edit on 14-11-2008 by azureskys]

So Human life is 6 ...mark of man....7 is heaven.....or after life....8 is our new life..?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   

The question remains on how E changed to I.

I have a lead to the answer: it was a deliberate mistake. Look at the word “mistake” once again:

M [I] S T A K [E]

“I” and “E” are the 2nd and the 7th letters in the word. Now what is the solution to

2 x 7 = x + y ?

Since I is the 9th letter and E is the 5th letter in the alphabet, there is a unique solution:

2 x 7 = 9 + 5

When you turn the first two digits of number pi into letters according to alphabetical order, you get 3.1 = C.A, right? Now if CA are the initials of Caspian Airlines – the company that just lost one of its airliners due to some mistake, then a mistake occurred in PI, the platform designed to watch over the “speaking monkeys” (that’s us) so they wouldn’t screw up all the time. But the plane went down and that means a mistake occurred in PI. What kind of mistake?

Well, the turn of one pi in radians is a turn in opposite direction, so that’s very likely the nature of the mistake. Now if you turn PI into a number using the alphabetical order, where P=16 and I=9, then PI = 169.
But if you make a mistake and turn 6 and 9 upside down a mistake occurs:

right: PI = 169
wrong: PI = 196

And that’s exactly the mistake that brought the jetliner down. That's because the 196th day of this year is July 15, the day the plane crash took place.

But the mistake is a part of a symbolic logic. It wasn’t PI that brought the plane down, the aliens at Vega Tau did it to pinpoint the nature of PI malfunctioning. PI has been killing some types of human DNA that are not particular to the desired human genetic evolution mostly through starting wars. But that’s useless: the breeding plan went off its schedule big time and other measures have to be taken.

Well, according to SETI, there is no one out there, so we don’t have to worry. Look again, Salty:

S [E] T [I]

And so that’s the story regarding the mistake that changed E into I. Further reference on this is in

1) G [E] N E S [I] S
2) G E N [E] S [I] S

Only one option is correct. Is it (1) or (2)?

I don’t think that the SETI green men hunters would help with the question. So let’s wait till Osama bin Laden nukes Washington DC. Then we get the answer.

The Dow took off like that plane. Since the plane crashed after 16 minutes in flight, and today is the 16th day of the month, it should crash as well. But it may not. Just watch the Dow if it continues "to fly" today.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
here's an interesting story, the rail accident from San Francisco. SF always an interesting city because of the 19-6. And considering the rail tracks being = and adding that to the equation. 19-6=13 an unlucky day for those traveling by rail.
What's also something to think about is SF is home to the 49ers but there are only 48 reported injured. Reminds me of the plane crash of 168 rather than 169.

So when do you think a nuclear attack is going to happen? Whether it's us, osama, N.Korea, or anyone.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Full eclipse
www.google.com...
Won't be another this long until 2132
Is this possibly the transition sign? If so we're in for a bumpy end of the year. The beginning of the end.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

So when do you think a nuclear attack is going to happen? Whether it's us, osama, N.Korea, or anyone.

Pi is working on it on and off. You need to give Osama some reason, but you got to do it right. Pi used the 6 and 9 opposites with LIGHT and DARK.
Since the longest total solar eclipse of the 21st century lasted 6 minutes and 39 seconds
www.nowpublic.com...
the time 6:39 is an equation that ties the opposites 6 and 9 through 6 + 3 = 9. The totality took place on July 22, and so if you check the news from that day, you find out that Pi was messing with bin Laden.

NPR.org, July 22, 2009 · U.S. officials believe Saad bin Laden — a son of Osama bin Laden — has been killed by an American missile in Pakistan.

www.npr.org...

But if you read through, there is a chance that Pi doesn't want to nuke Washington DC, and the 9/11 act will remain the largest terrorist attack in the 21st century. Why would Pi chose to off bin Laden's son the way the story would hit the news on the day the longest total solar eclipse of the 21st century took place?

Pi can mess with the tall buldings in America just theoretically. Like this:

Sears Tower no more

www.msnbc.msn.com...

The Sears Tower is the symbol of the next big terrorist attack on the US soil. But if you use it in a conjunction with the WTC, then the nuking of Washington DC is very unlikely. The reason is that WTC got bombed in 1993, and after 8 years -- that means after 96 months (where 96 are the opposites that lead to Pi) -- the WTC was no more, courtesy Osama bin Laden. Now when you add the same amount of time, 96 months, to 2001, then the addition gets you to 2009, and in that year Sears Tower is "no more," but because it got renamed, not destroyed, for a reason that is hardly rational. But when Pi wants things his way, it's going to happen no matter what.

So that's the "96 months prophecy" concerning the "demise" of the Sears Tower.

Big events repeat themselves in special time patterns, but the math formulas that generate those patterns are not that easy to see, like that one that ties WTC with the former Sears Tower. The new name is a base for some event, which I don't have the slightest idea about.

[edit on 7/23/2009 by stander]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Salty, Stander, are either of you there?

It's been a while since either of you posted, and I was wondering if the two of you had seen anything of interest lately.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by riddle6
Salty, Stander, are either of you there?

It's been a while since either of you posted, and I was wondering if the two of you had seen anything of interest lately.

Oh yeah, there is plenty going on, but we can't go posting every day.

There is some kind of reversal in the decision where to go. Remember when the pilot saved all the passengers of a crippled jetliner by landing it in Hudson River? That was a positive sign. But reversal is in the making:

Plane, copter collide over Hudson River, killing 9

news.yahoo.com...

Salty would know what I talk about: 9 upside down is 6 -- that's the reversal. So now the Dow is at 9k and the bottom was at 6k back in March. So the accident could be a sign that the market is about to collapse and go back to 6k, which I kinda doubt. But there is definitely a huge problem ahead -- some very negative reversal.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
The manipulation continues. It doesn't keep going randomly, though. We have those opposites 6 and 9 to guide us. Let's go back by 69 years. That gets us to the year of 1940. The top news? What a question! The undisputable winner was the German invasion of France. The Germans invaded, coz they felt like 6 and the French felt like 9 -- both countries held opposing views.

Now, 69 years later, there is a date that relates to 96. The date is 8x12, or August 12. And so let's take a look what the French and the Germans were doing yesterday . . .

France, Germany return to growth in 2nd quarter

news.yahoo.com...

Both countries are pushing the invaders from Bad Economy away -- they are winning the war -- I mean the quarter, the 2nd quarter. (A nice reference to the 2nd world war.)

So what is the difference between 96 and 69?

The difference is The New Testament.

Well, 96 - 69 = 27, and there are 27 books in the New Testament-- the second part of the Bible. And since there is no 3rd part in the Bible, there will be no WWIII. Of course, the secular world can have its own private WWIII and gas itself out of existence. But iGod will protect the rest.

[edit on 8/13/2009 by stander]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Here is a major development in the issue that we discussed in some previous posts -- namely the intention of the alien platform to test again our reaction to a major destabilization of the expected.

First there is a calendar to go by:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0143ebe89c5c.jpg[/atsimg]

You see that the Previous Close figure agrees with the present year 2009. The next day NASDAQ takes a dive. Is it a signal regarding the rest of this year? That would be pretty bad, wouldn't it. Now there is the year 1948. If NASDAQ closes at 1948 points, the bad event is imminent and here is why:

‘Squeaky’ Fromme released from prison

Manson follower spent decades in prison for trying to shoot President Ford

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Now this event doesn't still mean anything, unless it is followed by a related one.

Man carrying assault weapon attends Obama protest

news.yahoo.com...

It's coming along . . .

Now how does 1948 play the role in this?

Well, Lynette "Squeaky" Fromme was born in 1948. That means if NASDAQ closes at 1948 points, it is a high alert.

It may not happen by a firearm -- it is a symbolic language that refers to the safety of the Guy #1. Watch NASDAQ and the Dow for details.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
man talk about a final numbers day.
Dow 9,279.16 +61.22 (0.66%)
S&P 500 996.46 +6.79 (0.69%)
Nasdaq 1,969.24 +13.32 (0.68%)
completely packed with the 69 opposite.

Mostly I just want to see if hurricane bill hits the USA

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   

man talk about a final numbers day.
Dow 9,279.16 +61.22 (0.66%)
S&P 500 996.46 +6.79 (0.69%)
Nasdaq 1,969.24 +13.32 (0.68%)
completely packed with the 69 opposite.

Mostly I just want to see if hurricane bill hits the USA

You will see more of the opposites related to time. Since NASDAQ has been manipulated to coincide with the calendar, you will see stuff going in there. 89 is opposite to 98. That means there were two significant opposite events taking place in 1989 and 1998.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/efafcf69e78d.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
The 9/11 anniversary is around the corner, and so it's time to "catch 9/11."

This is very easy to do around this time. The wrong thing to do though is to take out all the boxes (news articles) out and scan it one by one looking for 9 and 11 to pop out somewhere -- like that stupid Bible code approach. Instead, a box that looks like having the number in it should be isolated.

9/11 was about planes turned into missiles -- all of the where Boeings. Just recently, Boeing Co. announced that the company's latest product -- the Dreamliner -- would make it to the assembly line. Could Boeing be "the box?"

Let's take a look . . .

I think the orders for the plane would start filling the company's piggy bank, and that means the company shares could appreciate in price. By how many percent?
Let's see . . .

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/043bdad7428a.jpg[/atsimg]

By as much as 9.11 percent!
And that's it. We caught that 9/11.

It's not it, actually; there is a follow up -- a puzzle: There were four Boeings hijacked on 9/11/2001. Which flight would you pick looking in the recent news?

Well, I would pick Flight 77 -- the plane that crashed into the Pentagon. That's because shortly before Boeing announced the news about the Dreamliner, number 77 showed up in the news attached to a significant demise.

Ted Kennedy, former US senator, dead at 77

media.www.brockpress.com...

The signs are getting brighter; the Event is drawing near . . .

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I got a GOOD ONE FOR YOU!!

Did you catch the numbers at market closing today?

Did they look familiar? They should have!!

Today 9/11/09 - market closed at 9605.41

OH Where have you seen those exact numbers before (except for the cents where 10 cents off)?

Do you remember them now?

On 9/10/01 the stock market closed at 9605.51 !!! Those numbers stayed that way for 9/11/01 too!!

So, go to work - tell me the meaning behind this!

What is the secret message behind it?

What are the PTB trying to say?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall

On 9/10/01 the stock market closed at 9605.51 !!! Those numbers stayed that way for 9/11/01 too!!

So, go to work - tell me the meaning behind this!

What is the secret message behind it?

What are the PTB trying to say?

Archeologists get always excited by the fruits of their digs, and so upon finding the Ark of the Covenant, which is something similar to a transmitter to communicate with God (see Raiders of the Lost Ark), one would think that the news would turn the media wire red hot. But that wasn't the case.

The Dow Jones industrial average was down 22.07 at 9,605.41. That is nearly identical to the Dow's finish of 9,065.51 eight years ago, the day before the Sept. 11, 2001 terror attacks.

www.cleveland.com...

There was only one paper in the country that defied the dreaded government notice D4 that instructs the media to remain silent on certain subjects.

As Questioningall noticed, a coincidental match took place that freaked out the top secret snoopers within the government that the Congress will never find out about.

The Dow closed at 9,605.41 points on the anniversary of the terrorist attack on some of the US landmarks. When Dr. Morgan (not a real name) saw the array 960541 she got mighty suspicious.

The array uses number zero to divide the Dow close on two numbers: 96 and 541. The first number 96 refers to the WTC twin towers that collapsed. That's because 9 turned upside down makes 6; both digits are opposites, so were the towers called "North" and "South." That means the other number 541 must relate to the WTC as well.

Since Dr. Morgan has a quick head, it didn't take long for her to realize that the number 541 means 541 meters. That's a very patriotic distance, coz 541 meters = 1776 feet. But how does this meters/feet conversion relate to WTC?

1 World Trade Center, formerly known as the Freedom Tower, is the main building of the new World Trade Center under construction in Lower Manhattan in New York City, USA. The tower will be located in the northwest corner of the 16-acre (65,000 m²) World Trade Center site, bound by Vesey, West, Washington and Fulton streets. Construction on below-ground utility relocations, footings, and foundations for the 1,776-foot (541 m) building began on April 27, 2006.

upload.wikimedia.org...

Since Dr. Morgan is the fastest of them all to comprehend, she checked the Dow from April 27, 2006 -- and there it was: the location of the guide to the intermediate future of the USA!

So what is going to happen?

The folks in the unit are in the process of retrieving the info -- there is no perfect picture yet available. But the partial assembly has quite disturbing contours.

How do I know about that?

Dr. Morgan is my ex.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join