It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anyone else catch 911?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by salty-red
well before any of that can happen tell pi to heal me from whatever I'm sick from. It sucks getting up at any time of the afternoon let alone to try and think about this stuff. Keep posting though I like reading em, when I'm not sleeping.

Pi sometimes forgets to delete the temp folders. Look what I found:

SLEEPY = RED EYE

Pi took the first and the last letter of your first name, deleted what is in between

S____Y RED

and then filled it with LEEP. That added an extension to your name:

S(LEEP)Y = RED (EYE)

I can't modify or delete the content of the folder without a password, but I try to hack into the editor later in the evening. If I succeed, than you should be alright by tomorrow. If I don't, then it's not a big problem. Pi usually empties the content of the temp folders from time to time. He does it during leap years -- in December, I guess.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
activation post

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
yep, my lucky ass managed to get swine flu. laying in bed or the couch 20 hours a day for a couple days now.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by salty-red

I don’t think it was swine flu; your symptoms were different and there was that modification of your name in the share folder inside Pi.

Now it’s far more complicated. Pi has stressed the opposites today, 6/25, in a spectacular way: 6 = F and 25 = Y. That means F is the first and Y is the last letter of a word.

Question: F_______Y?

Care for a clue?
news.yahoo.com...

Answer: F(IFT)Y

Yep, he was fifty. It didn’t go down without someone calling 911. That’s what this thread is all about, right?

Look inside the market numbers. I didn’t but noticed that Dow Jones and NASDAQ have identical percentage gain.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I have an update for the previous post where you see the link between Michael Jackson age and the date when he died. Pi took a control of Michael Jackson’s doctor and injected the singer with a dosage of painkillers that was a bit higher. That brought about the heart attack. The reason for the action that Pi took is the future. Here is the argument:

Some estimates put the singer's debt at the time of his death at $300 million. Others put him almost twice as far into the red.

news.yahoo.com...

Michael Jackson was in debt; he lost his sprawling “Neverland” property and his financial position was shaky – he borrowed a lot. The planned gigs in London could take him out of the red territory, but Pi cut the plans short. Michael Jackson was 50 when he died and this number sits pretty right here:
antiquitieswatch.files.wordpress.com...

See those 50 stars?

Pi linked the singer through his age to the USA and its huge debt. That means the country will not pay its debt off due to its demise following Michael Jackson’s example – it will probably break into several regions.

So that’s the message Pi downloaded. That’s why he selected a very famous personality as an instrument and waited until Michael Jackson is 50 to elaborate on the future of the country indebtedness. The market data will specify when things start happening.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Na it really was swine flu and I just got outta the hospital. So that's why I've been out of commission this past week. By the way, it was my birthday 6/24, wasn't a happy one, it was the day I peaked with the symptoms!

Lookin at the recent stock activity I'm a little sad I missed that decent downswing last week. From 6/15-6/24, the Dow dropped a whopping 509.83 points or 5.79%, haha what a birthday present.

Speaking of Micheal Jackson dying at 50, here's another major "50", 150.
www.bloomberg.com...

Bernard Madoff was sentenced to 150 years in federal prison for masterminding the largest Ponzi scheme in history, a penalty six times longer than those meted out to the chief executives of WorldCom Inc. and Enron Corp.

So between 6/25 when Michael Jackson died, and today where Madoff got his life sentence, was there a "100" story out there that I missed?

And I just checked out the disaster site, hisz.rsoe.hu...
there's a lotta weird weather today and yesterday in particular. There's too many links to post but I'll just summarize it up.

Lightning: 26 deaths and 22 injured throughout india overnight just by lightning strikes. This follows the 120 killed by the recent heat wave, summer of Hell. In Germany, 13 were injured by strikes.

Flooding: Basically central Europe is getting swamped. Floods in Austria, Poland, and Hungary. There was also flooding reported in England.

Edited: Just thought of this. Today is 6/29 or F-B-I,

Joseph M. Demarest, Jr., the Assistant Director-in-Charge of the New York Field Office of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), announced that Bernard L. Madoff was sentenced today in Manhattan federal court to 150 years in prison

www.marketwatch.com...
interesting, very interesting

[edit on 29-6-2009 by salty-red]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Speaking of Micheal Jackson dying at 50, here's another major "50", 150.
www.bloomberg.com...

Bernard Madoff was sentenced to 150 years in federal prison for masterminding the largest Ponzi scheme in history, a penalty six times longer than those meted out to the chief executives of WorldCom Inc. and Enron Corp.

So between 6/25 when Michael Jackson died, and today where Madoff got his life sentence, was there a "100" story out there that I missed?

Not really. You can't attach 1 to 50 where the latter number links with the age Michael Jackson died, coz we always use 1 is with presence and 0 with absence. So when you use 150 in connection with Michael Jackson's death (absence), then you are making a principle mistake, and it could cause a fatal error as it did:

Yemeni plane crashes off Comoros, 150 on board

news.yahoo.com...

We should be more careful, coz Pi is reviewing what we do and if we make a big mistake, he lets us know -- people will die and the mistake would be included in the headline, so we wouldn't miss and be more careful the next time.

Actually Pi crashed the Yemeni jetliner because of a mistake in Madoff's sentencing. Pi has found the sentence of 150 years in prison illogical, coz Madoff is not expected to live that long -- he would die long before completing his time. That's why Pi took the Yemeni plane with 150 people aboard off the sky to make connection with Madoff cutting his sentence short by dying -- Pi just cut short the lives of the people aboard the plane.

Did you see him while staying in the hospital?

No?

He was there, by your bed: hos(PI)tal.

Glad to hear that you are doing much better. Start playing that lotto before Pi changes his mind.

[edit on 6/30/2009 by stander]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
well damn, i ain't taking the blame for that crash. that's 150 lives i don't need on my conscience. I'm goin with the 153 total so I don't feel bad. And to back up 153 here's my logic:
8,529.38 +90.99 (1.08%)
now minus the year 2009 (not to mention the day 29). And minus the triples of 8s and 9s, leaving you with 5,3,1 or 153.

But there's another big story, the Honduras coup. First coup in central america in 16 years. Just imagine what's in store for the 19 year anniversary, 2012.
www.latimes.com...

And an Italian train exploded and has killed 13 so far, a number that may rise.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   

well damn, i ain't taking the blame for that crash. that's 150 lives i don't need on my conscience. I'm goin with the 153 total so I don't feel bad. And to back up 153 here's my logic:
8,529.38 +90.99 (1.08%)
now minus the year 2009 (not to mention the day 29). And minus the triples of 8s and 9s, leaving you with 5,3,1 or 153.

I'm not sure if Pi would be happy with your logical correction, coz the opposites OUTSIDE and INSIDE. The number 153 you came up with has 1 and 3 outside and 5 inside. But 1 and 3 can form 13, which is UNLUCKY number. So if UNLUCKY is OUTSIDE, then LUCKY must be INSIDE. The problem is that 5 isn't a lucky number -- number 7 is. And so the logical number should be 173, not 153. That means you need to take that 5 away from 153 and replace it with 7. But you need to do it quickly before 1 and 3 closes and forms 13 -- the unlucky number. You better hurry up before it's too late and the unlucky 13 kicks in . . .

And an Italian train exploded and has killed 13 so far, a number that may rise.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

(We shouldn't have messed with that 153.)

Salty, where is that 5 you took from 1 and 3?
I think it is in the word that has 5 letters, like ITALY, right?

Let's take a look at the explosion: take a name with 5 letters, like SALTY, and replace the initial S with I. In that case SALTY changes into IALTY. Now comes the explosion caused by the S/I change, which rearranges the letters in IALTY:

IALTY ---(kaboom)----> ITALY.

The news said that the number of killed 13 may rise. It should rise to 16, coz 16 = P and so 16Italy is the same as PItaly.

Can you find if the higher number was really 16? In that case PI would claim responsibility and you are off the hook. But still . . . be careful handling your numbers, or the end of mankind will arrive much sooner than expected.

The prophecy for the 2009 Dow Jones has been completed. I'll post it some other time. You will like it; it's cool, easy to follow and hopefully will not cause another 911, if I made a mistake in it.

BTW, there is supposed to be another air disaster. The jetliner will belong to a country with name that starts with E. Look at the map how many countries like that are there and pick one. Once you do it, Pi takes the plane off the sky.

[edit on 7/2/2009 by stander]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
VERY CLOSE. As it turns out the italy death toll was 16 for awhile and then just recently moved to 17. So good call on that 16 number which held for a couple days.

Now as for the next plane. When thinking of a E country the one that comes to mind is England. But that's just a guess, I wouldn't be surprised if it were Ethiopia, or even just Europe as a generalized answer. But England's definitely the most likely candidate.

And wow stocks got nailed today. Reason being unemployment hitting 9.5% with another 467k jobs lost. The final number is still being tallied so I'll try to find some clues when that's completely done.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

VERY CLOSE. As it turns out the italy death toll was 16 for awhile and then just recently moved to 17. So good call on that 16 number which held for a couple days.

Looks like PI decided to confirm his name by going up from 16 to 17. (17 = 3 +14 and 3.14 are the first three digits of number pi.)

Now as for the next plane. When thinking of a E country the one that comes to mind is England. But that's just a guess, I wouldn't be surprised if it were Ethiopia, or even just Europe as a generalized answer. But England's definitely the most likely candidate.

Just think it over. I agree that England is the top candidate. That's because the opposites LAST and FIRST:

planE___?___Disaster

The solution should be

planE(NGLAN)Disaster.

And wow stocks got nailed today. Reason being unemployment hitting 9.5% with another 467k jobs lost. The final number is still being tallied so I'll try to find some clues when that's completely done.

The figure 9.5% is a classic oxymoron that PI loves so much. See, 9.5 should refer to employment and not to the other way around, coz folks usually work from 9 to 5. I wonder if those cretens on Wall Street noticed the illogical meaning of the 9.5% unemployment figure. LOL.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Salty, I have to add something to my previous post. You wouldn't believe what PI cooked up . . .

First of all, PI said that he couldn't figure out your math:

8,529.38 +90.99 (1.08%)

So Pi took the number 153, which happens to be the sum of natural numbers from 1 to 17:

1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 + ... + 16 + 17 = 153

Then Pi took the equality sign '=' and made a match:
www.abubbanation.com...

Then he went to Italy and started counting to 17 . . .

As it turns out the Italy [train explosion] death toll was 16 for awhile and then just recently moved to 17. So good call on that 16 number which held for a couple days.

Pi was very upset that he couldn't understand the way you came up with that 153 number. You know Pi. When he gets pissed, body parts are flying around -- the logical way. But he's okay now -- at least he seems to be.

Now he wants you to meet him somewhere. Guess where. What is the place PI and SALTY can meet? Think about it.

PI_____SALTY

How about now:

PISAlty.
domingoandjoyce.com...

That's why PI went to Italy to explode the train, coz the Leaning Tower of Pisa is in Italy. I bet that PI wants to lean against the tower a bit causing it to tumble -- finally. Wouldn't that be something? LOL.

Work out the inclination and the height of the tower -- just do some math with Fibonacci numbers as well. Just post it and we see what will happen.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

That's why PI went to Italy to explode the train, coz the Leaning Tower of Pisa is in Italy. I bet that PI wants to lean against the tower a bit causing it to tumble -- finally. Wouldn't that be something? LOL.

Freakish accuracy...

news.bbc.co.uk...

Two children have died and 30 people were rescued after a fire swept through a tower block in south-east London.

Explosion heard

3 of our most recent topics of discussion being TOWER (PISA), EXPLOSION/FIRE (train), and ENGLAND as the next targeted area. No doubt this was no accident. Something to think about.

Speaking of England and the plane disaster here's an interesting precursor?
www.bloomberg.com...
"British Airways Extends Capacity Cuts, Delays Planes"

British Airways Plc, Europe’s third- largest airline, will extend capacity reductions, ground planes and delay deliveries of superjumbo aircraft as demand for air travel shows scant signs of rebounding amid the recession.

Economic failure, real failure, it's all the same right? And one is a precursor to the other it seems like.

Good thing to bring up Fibonacci when talking about the Leaning Tower because as I'm sure you know Fibonacci was from Pisa. It's gonna take me a little while to find a solid link between the tower and the numbers, and I'll start looking in other areas.

Amazing find on 1+2+3...+17=153. I don't know how you thought of it. Last time I saw something done like was 1+2+3+4+......36= 666

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   

I wanted to go ahead with the Dow Jones and post its performance to the end of the year (guaranteed), as I promised, but I think that when there were casualties in the Italy train accident, we should resolve the issue which concerns interconnectivity.

Since we suspect that the PI platform is responsible for the accident, and since the words “accident” and “hospital” are not strangers, we can see PI standing right in the middle of “hospital.”

1) hos[PI]tal

Is PI in every hospital in the world?

No. The only way to find out whether PI was present is to check with the patients. You were recently in the hospital and since your nickname is Salty Red, we need to pay attention to a possible meaningful alignment of the middle letters:

2) hos[PI]tal ----------- sal[TY]red ?

Now pay attention to PI and TY. PI is in the left and TY is in the right word arrays. That means PI and TY should be opposites as well, but they are naturally not (like 6 and 9, for example). In order to apply the logic of opposites without changing the letters is to move them, and in this case we use the TOGETHER/APART option. That means PI stays the same, but we pull TY apart. That modifies (2) this way:

3) hos[PI]tal ----------- sal[T_____Y]red

By doing so, a question arises regarding T_____Y: What is the word that starts with T and ends with Y?

Since the letters T and Y are part of your (board) name, the word that starts with T and ends with Y should be a name as well.

The search for the name is guided by a circumstance, as it must be. Since you brought up the train accident in Italy, where the growing number of victims followed a certain logic, the name of the mystery name should connect with the derailment of the freight train and the following explosion of the cargo. All you have to do is to find out in which region, city or town of Italy the accident took place. In this case the solution is

4) T______Y = TUSCANY

The accident really took place in one of the Italian regions called “Tuscany.” So here is the link between your name and the name of the region.

When the story hit the news, some of the burned and injured victims were rushed into hospitals, some of them in critical condition and so the number of killed could have increased. Here is the question: What would be the logical number of people who would die as a result of the accident? If PI caused this accident, he would claim responsibility by choosing a logical number of dead and this is the logical option PI chose: There are two interpretation of the symbol ‘=’:

5a) symbol ‘=’ means “equals to”
5b) symbol ‘=’ means “railroad tracks”

When you combine both interpretations you can solve the question what kind of accident is the unique option among all accidents possible.

6) accident = ?

The symbol ‘=’ is the first clue. It could stand for railroad tracks, but also for a straight road. But since ‘=’ is also, and most often, the symbol for equality, the question mark can be replace with the first letter of the object of the accident:

7) acciden[t = t]

Now, with the second clue available, the question looks like this:

8) accident = t_______?

Since the symbol ‘=’ can be a railway track or a straight road, there are two options available to (8):

9a) accident = train
9b) accident = truck

Which one is which?

You need to look at the list of recent accidents involving trains and trucks and organize them according to their severity – meaning the number of killed. The last criterion of choice is the solution to a puzzle that involves the equation t = t:

10) t = t______?

There is a word that starts with letter t. Which word is it, with no real circumstances considered?

That could be any word that starts with that letter; any Nobel Prize winning scientist would tell you so. But there is an obvious logical choice: Letter ‘t’ is the twentieth in the alphabet. And so

10) If [t = 20], then [t______?] = [twenty]

Now when you come across this news

ROME (AP) — Italian officials say the death toll from a train explosion in Tuscany has risen to 20 after a woman died overnight in the hospital.

www.google.com...

then you read it as

ROME (AP) — Italian officials say the death toll from a train explosion in Tuscany has risen to 20 after a woman died overnight in the hosPItal.

And now comes the final argument that started with your name 'salT_____Yred.'

There are two interconnected words that start with T and end with Y:

11a) Where: T(USCAN)Y
11b) How many dead: T(WENT)Y

The number of dead should stay at 20, coz this is the way PI thinks -- in eaquations. Pi was burning people alive and that’s all because ‘t = t’:

12) presiden[t = t]______?

PI got lots of things going . . .

The above should help you with your project based on P = A, or P IS A.
scienceblogs.com...

[edit on 7/4/2009 by stander]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
British Airways cutting 3700 jobs on 7/3, I love finding those little marks of PI.

But anyways, you got me thinking with P IS A or P=A. Putting that back into the original word and PISA becomes AISA. I may not know the next event, but the region is marked.

Swine Flu related?
english.chosun.com...

Japan, Hong Kong Find Tamiflu-Resistant Swine Flu Cases

You can see the virus is mutating and adapting and worst of all, it's happening in the most dangerous region, Asia. If swine and bird flu combine we'd have a real pandemic on our hands.

Whatever we're looking for, it should be seen by the end of the day. Because today we celebrate 1776. Interestingly enough the tower of Pisa took 177 years beginning 1173.

9a) accident = train
9b) accident = truck

Which one is which?

Since there's so many accidents it'll be hard to find news earlier than yesterday, so I'll start keeping a tally now.
This accident today proves interesting.
www.thestar.com...

A bus overtaking another vehicle at high speed as they crossed a bridge in eastern India crashed through the railings and fell nearly 30 feet (9 metres) onto a railroad track Saturday, leaving at least six people dead, a news report said.

Accidents are connected. 6 dead (updated) in the London tower blaze and 6 dead here. Notice the 9 meter fall onto railroad tracks. Railroad is = so it makes since to have 6=6.
The two are also connected by city's. Camberwell (England) and Howrah (India).
Camberwell or C_______L should = another C_________L.
Howrah is the capital of West Bengal.
So C_______L=CAPITAL
notice pi right there in the middle.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Looks like I got 2 things right. Though I must say I never expected it to be riots.

But anyways, you got me thinking with P IS A or P=A. Putting that back into the original word and PISA becomes AISA. I may not know the next event, but the region is marked.

So C_______L=CAPITAL

www.bloomberg.com...

China’s government said more than 700 people were detained after ethnic rioting in the capital of Xinjiang province killed 156 people.

A traffic blockade remained in effect in Urumqi, capital of the northwestern province, as police in riot gear stood guard in downtown areas

Not bad. But now I'm out of leads.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Not bad. But now I'm out of leads.

So am I. I'm not sure what PI is doing except messing with one thousand things at once.

I've seen the "caPItal" before somewhere. The PI is not exactly at the center of the word but if you align "caPItal" with a name that has 7 letters as well, "PI" aligns with the letters underneath. Here is an example that actually develops . . .

c a P I t a l
t e H E r a n

From the above, you see how 'PI' aligns with 'HE'. So if Pi decides on its gender being masculine, he would go and mess things in Teheran to draw attention to this city, which he actually did, but for a different reason. The middle of "teheran" is E, as a single letter, and HER as a group of letters.

t e h [E] r a n

t e [H E R] a n

The second example has pronoun HER in the middle and the word is a part of a phrase that says "Kill her." You see the identity of the victim bellow:
en.wikipedia.org...

Why would Pi do such a thing?

Well, to stress the opposites. Election is about opposites, as the two final candidates compete against each other. This year election day in Iran was 6/12 -- and that's a time coincidence, coz when you look at the face of a clock
etc.usf.edu...
you see that 6 and 12 are opposites. So elections held on 6/12 or 12/6 may be mighty eventful, as it was the case in Iran this year.

Now when you look at another circular device
www.ewashtenaw.org...
you see that instead of 12, there is N, and instead of 6, there is S. The compass tells you the initials of the name of a person whose death would be captured on a video during the election unrest in Teheran. N. S. stand for Neda Soltan -- that dying girl that is looking at you on that photo.

I don't want to elaborate further, especially not on this board -- that's like dragging a dead body through the streets. Youknowwhatmean . . .

On an impersonal note. Yesterday was a "subsequent" day. The date was July 8, 2009, or 7/8/9. If you look at the DJ from this date, you see how the extension to the right of 7/8/9 finds the extension to the left.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/693cc17ad629.jpg[/atsimg]

So on 7/8/9 at 10:11, the Dow's close at that particular time was 8,204.56 where the last three digits 456 are the left complement to the date 7/8/9. So the whole coincidence looks like this

close, date, time = 820[4567891011]

Note that 820 that doesn't logically belong to the natural progression. 820 is 8/20, or August 20. Circle the date. Some freaky coincidence based on 1, 2, 3, 4 . . . will take place that day.

Pi said that he tries to simplify things to stick with basic opposites without killing too many people. I checked the Dow and found out what he was talking about.

I think the tumbling of the Leaning Tower of PIsa is off. I can't design it either. Too difficult . . .

[edit on 7/9/2009 by stander]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
ummm i could find a million things coinciding with 1 billion other things...

matching/manipulating numbers to get a desired outcome and saying some dude/lady/machine/skynet is controlling everything is insane.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by liquidpain
ummm i could find a million things coinciding with 1 billion other things...

matching/manipulating numbers to get a desired outcome and saying some dude/lady/machine/skynet is controlling everything is insane.

Then go and find them, just don't post those 10^5 * 10^8 things here, please.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I am curious as to where the meanings of numbers can be found. I am sure each number has a different meaning to all cultures and and occults and religions and civilizations and Harvard professors; so I wonder if any links can be given to show these mysterious meanings behind the Universal Language we call numb3rs. THANKS in advance.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join