It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nothing in chemtrails... yeahhh riiiiight...Photos

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I started wondering about this subject, so I did some research. I gather that all this is, ice crystals or water vapor condensed behind aircraft. I watched a youtube video of this dude taping an airplane making a chem trail. He goes on and on and then zooms in to the plane and says "see there is no markings on the plain." I almost fell out of my chair. Unless you had a telescope and a very steady hand, you would never pic up any type of markings. Not to mention that all you would see then is the underbelly of the plane in question. Too much paranoia around this subject. I'm paranoid enough the way it is. I just don't believe it.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Retseh

I think the increasing numbers of people suffering from respiratory problems would beg to differ with you. www.phac-aspc.gc.ca... it seems we have a growing problem.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Logic dictates that these trails look a lot like contrails.

Perhaps it is best to assume not and to just see things for what they are, perhaps not. Perhaps it is best to ignore this and it’s entire. Perhaps it is best to not dwell on things that might lead someone to more questions, and then more false truths, and in the end wind up right back where you started.

What if you are right? What if you are wrong?

What are YOU going to do about it?

I do not have the benefit of ignorance. You just might.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Well I'm wearing green socks again today, and guess what, I'm still cancer free.

The link between the rise in urban smog and the rise in respiratory complaints is well documented, unless you're suggesting that chemtrails cause smog there is no more link here than suggesting that chemtrails are responsible for the rise in obesity, or diabetes, or the rise in male infertility.

Anyway, everyone knows that the increase in respiratory problems is associated with breathing in Bigfoot hairs.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Wow. You believe this stuff? Those are just photos of planes and clouds. There is no evidence for 'chemtrails' at all. It's just paranoia-tinged misunderstanding of mundane events.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
This is true and it IS happening... check this news report how:

Now the question is what can be done about it? THe only thing that I can think of is filing a federal lawsuit... get the evidence and go all the way!

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by whoswatchinwho

So the crux of your belief is not evidence, but "doesn't sit well" with you.

Do you see how irrational that is? There is a perfectly good explanation for what you see - vapour trails. The science behind them is well known and well understood. There is no evidence for chemtrails, yet you assume that's what they are. That is the height of irrationality.

Deny ignorance - accept the facts.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Here is the list so far of supporting links provided by Chemtrail Theorists on ATS PART1

(For the benefit of All Mankind)

www.chycho.com... - Germany admits chemtrail operations

www.rense.com... - Chemtrails coming out the closet

www.evergreenaviation.com... - Evergreen aviation spray planes

home.iae.nl... - Chemical testing admitted

thomas.loc.gov...:H.R.2977.IH: - Kucinich bill HR.2977

globalresearch.ca... - Weather modification

weatherwars.info... - weatherwars

www.redding.com... - news article

www.bbsradio.com... - radio article

www.holmestead.ca... - chem link

members.aol.com... - chem link 2

educate-yourself.org... - educate yourself chemlink 3

www.holmestead.ca... - evergreen cia front

www.carnicom.com... - carnicom 1

www.abovetopsecret.com... - ats thread

www.holmestead.ca... - more cia link

www.carnicom.com... - carnicom 2

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com... - forbidden knowledge chemtrails link

www.alienzoo.com... - alien zoo link

home.iae.nl... - chemical testing admission

www.sourcewatch.org... - cia links

www.lewrockwell.com... - cia tie in 2

www.abovetopsecret.com... - another ats thread

www.bariumblues.com... - barium blues

www.abovetopsecret.com... - bioweapons tested on citizens

www.carnicom.com... - aircraft mechanics claim

www.apfn.org... - biological experiments on citizens

foia.state.gov... - foia link

www.lib.berkeley.edu... - declassified documents

www.wramc.army.mil... - walter reed army docs

www.wramc.army.mil... -

creeping nematodes

www.chemtrailcentral.com... - Chemtrail central

weatherwars.info... - weather wars

www.youtube.com... - scott stevens youtube vid

illuminatimatrix.wordpress.com... - alt chemtrail view

www.rense.com... - weather modification rense

www.chycho.com... - german army admits spraying

news.bbc.co.uk... - usa admits chem weapons testing

www.timesonline.co.uk... - times online article

globalresearch.ca... - canadian site

www.abovetopsecret.com... - ATS thread

www.infowars.com... - info wars link

en.wikipedia.org... - wiki chemtrails

www.youtube.com... youtube vid , toxic sky

www.metacafe.com... toxic sky part 2

video.google.com... google video, clouds of death

www.bariumblues.com... haarp patent

www.montalk.net... montalk cloudbusting info

www.youtube.com... youtube search cloudbusting

www.freepatentsonline.com... patents list

www.patentstorm.us... patents list 2

video.google.com...# - google video wilhelm reich

www.geocities.co.jp... torsion fields

chem11.proboards2.com... - chemtrails discussion

www.exopolitics.org.uk... - chemtrails and orbs

www.bariumblues.com... orbs photo'd

www.youtube.com... youtube vid

www.rense.com... more rense research

www.novavax.com... novax site

www.montalk.net... - chemtrails and sars

www.guardian.co.uk... - newspaper story

www.youtube.com... youtube vid

www.proliberty.com... - proliberty site

www.myhero.com... - dr rosalie bertell biography

www.youtube.com... dr rosalie bertell states chemtrails real

www.youtube.com... dr rosalie bertell on haarp

www.whale.to... chemtrails site

divinecosmos.com... david wilcock site

www.divinecosmos.com... david wilcock alt link

www.youtube.com... youtube cloudbuster search

www.youtube.com... youtube cloudbuster search 2

www.uow.edu.au... sci fraud

seattlepi.nwsource.com... sci article 1

www.nature.com... sci article 2

physicsandphysicists.blogspot.com... sci article 3

(Cont...)

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Here is a link to a meteorologist trying to predict and track where chem trails are being made owsweather.com...

link   

Here is the list so far of supporting links provided by Chemtrail Theorists on ATS PART2

www.geocities.co.jp... - geocities site

montalk.net... - timeline dynamics

enterprisemission.com... nato aerosol defence

members.tripod.com... aerosol defence 2

enterprisemission.com... aerosol defence 3

montalk.net... HAARP earthquakes hurricanes

www.bariumblues.com... - reason for chemtrails

www.willthomas.net... - concern over chemtrails

Books Etc

Amazon books on chemtrails

Dr. Len Horowitz, "Death in the Air: Globalism, Terrorism and Toxic Warfare".

A.K. Johnston, PhD. "UFO tactics: Weather Shield to Chemtrails".

K. Ya. Kondratyev, : "Climatic Effects of Aerosols and Clouds".

William Thomas, "Chemtrails Confirmed".

Tim Swartz and Timothy Beckley, "The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla: HAARP-Chemtrails and Secret of Alternative 4".

Ed Regis, "The Biology of Doom: America's Secret Germ Warfare Project".

J.D. Aber and K.J. Nadelhoffer, "Nitrogen Saturation in Northern Forest Ecosystems." Bioscience, 39 (1989) pages

378-386

American Geophysical Union, "Jet contrails to be significant climate factor by 2050," AGU press release no. 99-19,

6/21/99

R.B. Ames and W.C. Malm, "Estimating the Contribution of the Mohave Coal-fired Power Plant Emissions to Atmospheric

Extinction at Grand Canyon National Park." In Visual Air Quality" Aerosols and Global Radiation Balance, Air and

Waste Management Association, Pittsburgh, Pa., 683-697, 1997.

Marcus Dalton, "Chemtrails Are Over Las Vegas." Las Vegas Tribune, vol. 7 Issue 3, 8/19/05

S.L. Baughcum, "Subsonic aircraft emission inventories, In:Atmospheric Effects of Aviation:First Report of the

Subsonic Assessment Project." NASA RP-1385, pp. 15-29, 1996

Bill Gallagher, "Chemical Aurora Keyhole Surveillance." Arizona Indymedia, May 2004

Laura Kelly, "Mysterious powder shrouds area." The Alpenhorn News, Feb. 2006

D.M. Hunten, "Residence Times of Aerosols and Gases in the Stratosphere." Geophysical Research Letters 2(1): 26-27,

A.C. Mueller, "The Effects of Particulates from Solid Rocket Motors Fired in Space." Advances in Space Research 5

(2): 77-86, 1985.

U. Schumann, "In Situ Observations of Particles in Jet Aircraft Exhausts and Contrails for Different Sulfur-

Containing Fuels." Journal of Geographical Research, Vol. 101, Issue D3, 1996.

weather mod patents

6569393-5/27/03-Method and Device for Cleaning the Atmosphere.
6520425-2/18/03-Proces and Apparatus for the Production of Nanofibers.
6412416-7/2/02-Propellant-Based Aerosol Generation Devices and Method.
6315213-11/13/01-Method of Modifying Weather.
6263744-7/24/01-Automated Mobility-Classified-Aerosol Detector.
6056203-5/2/00-Method and Apparatus for Modifying Supercooled Clouds.
6030506-2/29/00-Preparation of Independently Generated Highly Reactive Chemical Species.
5984239-11/16/99-Weather Modification by Artificial Satellite.
5762298-6/9/98-Use of Artificial Satellites in Earth Orbits Adaptively to Modify the Effect that Solar Radiation

Would Otherwise Have on Earth's Weather.
5628455-5/13/97-Method and Apparatus for Modification of Supercooled Fog.
5286979-2/15/94-Process for Absorbing Ultraviolet Radiation Using Dispersed Melanin.
5104069-4/114/92-Apparatus and Method for Ejecting Matter from an Aircraft.
5038664-8/13/94-Method for Producing a Shell of Relativisitic Particles at an Altitude Above the Earth's Surface.
4999637-3/12/91-Creation of Artificial Ionization Clouds Above the Earth.
4873928-10/17/89-Nuclear-Sized Explosions without Radiation.
4686605-8/11/87-Method and Apparatus for Altering a Region in the Earth's Atmosphere, Ionosphere, and/or

Magnetosphere.
5218374-6/8/93-Power Beaming System with Printer Circuit Radiating Elements Having Resonating Cavities.

Spraying Heavy Metals To Stop Global Warming

link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

An illusion it will be, so large, so vast it will escape their perception.

Those who will see it will be thought of as insane.
----------------

We will keep their lifespan short and their minds weak while
pretending to do the opposite.

We will use our knowledge of science and technology in subtle
ways so they will never see what is happening.

We will use soft metals, aging accelerators and sedatives in
food and water, also in the air.

They will be blanketed by poisons everywhere they turn.

The soft metals will cause them to lose their minds. We will
promise to find a cure from our many fronts, yet we will
feed them more poison.

The poisons will be absorbed trough their skin and mouths,
they will destroy their minds and reproductive systems.

From all this, their children will be born dead, and we will conceal
this information.

The poisons will be hidden in everything that surrounds them,
in what they drink, eat, breathe and wear.

We must be ingenious in dispensing the poisons for they
can see far.

We will teach them that the poisons are good, with fun images
and musical tones.

The above quote taken from The Secret Covenant at this site: 100777.com...

link   
reply to post by thefreepatriot

No. You clearly just don't understand what contrails are. Clearly no-one who believes this stuff understands what contrails are. You cling to half-assed 'facts' that have no evidence, yet claim actual evidence is bunk because it doesn't support your pre-existing paranoid view that 'they' are trying to poison/affect you.

This whole thing is ridiculous. There is no evidence for ANY of it, yet people get their knickers in a twist over it. It's paranoid raving at its worst.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthTellist

^^^^^
You are DILIGENT!!!!!

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Doesn't manufacturing and refining produce more harmful chemicals into the atmosphere? Automobiles also produce harmful pollution.

Maybe this is an effort to thwart off carbon dioxide and methane. It seems to be the only logical explanation. It is obviously being done to the earths atmosphere. Scientists are probably discovering ways to alter and control many variables.

There also is the possibility that alien intervention is at play or it could also be defense against a great enemy.

It just doesn't make sense to kill off humanity in this manner. Like someone has already stated there are more practical ways such as dropping a nuclear bomb on a city. Posioning the water supply. Spreading of diseases. And so on.

Oh wait after nearly everyone in the world has inhaled aluminum dust their going to flip the switch.

2012 IS ALMOST HERE!!!!!

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by dave420

In reality there is plenty of evidence from the lab...its just some people can't accept the fact that our own government is doing this to us.. look at the news report i posted on top of your reply. Plenty of Barium being found .. at 3 times the legal epa limit.. Barium is toxic to the body.. What more evidence do you need?

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by dave420

What is it with Germans believing blindly with everything the government says? I know a few of them and they won't beleive the government is capable of harming there own people.. (ironic with what happened to hitler)

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by dave420

I clearly UNDERSTAND what contrails are(i have 2 family members who work in aerospace industries)Contrails DO not CONTAIN barium... If you can find evidence for this.. then your right I don't understand what contrails are

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Maybe the barium in the chemtrails influence the pressure in the sky ..and somehow influence the weather..

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by zippy1958

i live in OK too. I was on a bike ride one day and i watched chemtrails for the first time. I couldn't believe it. I had my camera so I took a lot of pictures. The most unusual ones are of the ring around the sun ( which i've photographed on one other day too) and also weird light refractions that look like rainbow splotches NEXT to the sun. after I've told all my friends about them and showed the pictures. One time I was giving an explanation to 3 friends at the park. All of the sudden planes/chemtrails showed up. I think there were 8 planes in a ten minute period criss crossing. Then they were gone. ( Those friends believe me)

I know that when I was a young kid i never saw this happening... to the point where the sky will haze over ALL day. its ridiculous.

by the way. when you see chemtrails outside go find a stranger and ask them what they think about the skies.

[edit on 14-11-2008 by hellbelly]

[edit on 14-11-2008 by hellbelly]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
reply to post by Clearskies

Actually I have tried that and could see a baby powder type particle in the air. I'll take pictures next time. I have a son who studies at the local university and during his six months in South Africa saw not one chemtrail, just the usuall contrail. The reason he has taken such an interest now is because he noticed quickly the clear mind and lift in his moods when he was there. Upon returning home his thinking became foggy and felt the effects of the pollution in his body.

Exactly! I moved to Canada from South Africa last year, and you will NEVER see this in South Africa!
I've never seen it, and I've looked for a long time. My interest was pricked when I visited Canada in 2004, and saw this crap coming from the planes and lingering around for so long. People can speak about atmospheric stuff etc etc, but I don't buy it. How come you see it in OZ, but not SA? (I've had the explanations, and don't buy it, so don't bother)

I've never spoken to my folks about this, as they are old school, and thought I'd be wasting my time. Well, they visited here a few months back, and while standing on the balcony, along came this plane in the distance, leaving a mother of a chemtrail....

I could see that my dad had noticed this, and was watching it quite intently....and the asked me what the hell are they spraying over Lake Ontario for! He didn't ask why is there such a long contrail, he ASKED what they hell are they spraying for!

So I decided to explain what this 'story' is about. He went back to SA, and has been looking all the time to spot this in SA, but just hasn't seen ANY! So he has conceded, something is up, but who really knows what the truth is!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join