It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nothing in chemtrails... yeahhh riiiiight...Photos

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Thank you, Phage. : )

To those that believe that chemtrails are being used to lower the population: do you have any theories about how the people responsible protect themselves?

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

I like your theory, I was actually thinking something along those lines but about the fluoride in the water. Since it stays in your system forever and has adverse reactions with different chemicals, you never know if they're making a chemical reaction happen inside our bodies or something (?) same thing with vaccines

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Aislin

I don't believe in chemtrails but, if. How about something like a vaccine. They have one for anthrax. Again i'm on your side chemtrails are BS IMO but, that would be simple.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by anotherdad

They do spray at night in nevada. Sometimes during the day and night. Like an all day/night deal. It sucks because there is no such thing as a cloudless sky any more

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by anotherdad
reply to post by Aislin

I don't believe in chemtrails but, if. How about something like a vaccine. They have one for anthrax. Again i'm on your side chemtrails are BS IMO but, that would be simple.

I think a vaccine might be the answer to the bacteria in the chemtrails, but what about the metals? A vaccine wouldn't work for that.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by anotherdad
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

ummmm.... why not just spray at night? Why be this obvious? Does not add up. Sorry

They do spray at night. There's spraying right now where I live at 9:42 pm, and have been spraying all day here. If I had my camera charged, I could have taken a cool shot of the moon with a chemtrail dividing it in half.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
The Chemtrail story reminds me of the Osama Bin Ladin story. Way back, the CIA loved Bin Ladin and worked with Bin Laden. Then after no reason to believe they stop working with Bin Ladin, we are now supposed to believe the idea the CIA wasn't working with Bin Ladin in 2001 is a crazy idea.

Way back, we have at least a couple admitted chem-trail programs by the government. And now oh the government must have stopped them long ago and if you don't think that you are a conspiracy nut.

Those who keep an eye out for all the details are really only concerned with just how often it actually happens.

[edit on 13-11-2008 by truthquest]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I grew up in the seventies and never once saw anything like what we see in the skies now.

Yeah. Um, how many flights were in the skies compared to now? That should answer your question as to why the amount of trails in the skies e more now

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Ok, this may be a stupid question but how exactly are they getting microscope pics of cells and fibers in the chemtrails? I'm assuming that they are sending up their own planes to take air samples, is that correct? And if so, how do they know for certain that the things they are finding aren't things that are floating around in the air anyway and are not the direct result of a chemtrail?

Make that a series of potentially stupid questions.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
I just don't buy it.

What would be the point?

Anything which is associated with harm to humans could be accomplished much easier and a lot less elaborate than this.

So if it is indeed something more than vapor trails, what would be the point?

I just don't buy it.

You don't believe that people can be so evil to do such a thing, just look at the melamine - tainted milk issue in China. Just to show that some people will go to ends doing the most evil things just to get more money.

The chemtrail is one way of dispersing chemical/biological agents disguised as contrail and may for example, lower your immune system, making you more dependent on drugs and they get more of your money.

If you got any better idea of dispersing chemical agents quickly and efficiently without arousing much suspicion, pls, do tell.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by anotherdad

I live in Michigan.

"They" Are Spraying at Night. I am outside at night alot, star gazing and have noticed Chemtrails for about 2.5 months now.
They are out there as we speak !!
They have been starting about 11:30pm and stop around 3:00am.

I am disabled and I spend alot of time on my porch watching birds and the sky.
There is quite a bit of spraying going on around here, about 4 out of 7 days.
Three weeks ago the stuff was so low (70'- 80') I turned back around, went inside and closed the storm door.
I stood there watching the stuff getting lower and lower to where it was touching the tops of the trees of the State Forest across the road from my house,and over a neighbors property.
The stuff was NOT VAPOR,clouds,smoke,mist etc..
It looked like very loosely Spun Fiber and appeared to slowly fall apart but with a webby stringy look to it.
The bottom of the stuff hanging and stretching down(almost like melting)
had a globular appearance.
I never saw it hit the ground,but it had to be in the trees and on my neighbors house.

I have been watching the skies since I was a about 7 years old. No one knew I had very poor eye sight from birth and at 7 I got my first pair of glasses. I was in Awe of the fact that the clouds and moon had shape and that birds flew up there and airplanes were what made all that noise.
It was the first time I ever saw stars and Geese flying in a V.The Moon Did have a face!

I Have been watching the heavens ever since.

No One will Ever Convince me that, 'that crap',is Contrails. The beautiful clouds are Gone.
I can't see the cool likenesses any more that I could find lying on my back and watching the clouds float on by.
Do you see them anymore ? They have been gone for quite a few years.
The last time I can remember seeing a likeness of something in the clouds was about 10 years ago.

I do see anywhere from 15 to 35 Chemtrails every other day and sometimes every day.
I live over 90 miles from Detroit Metro Airport and 25 miles from the Blue water Bridge.The next closest Major Airport is 65 mls away.
We dont get alot of air traffic and what we do get is very high by the time it crosses this area.
The chemtrails are much lower and proceed to cloud and cover the sky.

I watch them !
I don't just happen to look up and see them.

I have also noticed 'Contrail Reports' on the Weather news for two weeks.
Letting folks know how much coverage or what the ceiling is for them. NOW, WTF is That ???

Im 57 years old and have Never Heard of Weather Reports on Contrails !!

I have see the site in the OP and most of it looks All To Familiar.

[edit on 14-11-2008 by azureskys]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

They find it On things . It has a web like appearance,but will fall apart easily. The glob stuff is easy to get.

"What goes Up Must Come Down"

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   

CHEMTRAILS A CRIMINAL ACT UNDER U.S. LAW
U.S. Legal Code: US House of Representatives / TITLE 50, CHAPTER 32,
Sec. 1520a: Restrictions on use of human subjects for testing of chemical or biological agents A. Prohibited activities - The Secretary of Defense may not conduct (directly or by contract)
(1) any test or experiment involving the use of a chemical agent or biological agent on a civilian population; or (2) any other testing of a chemical agent or biological agent on human subjects.

This is an excellent source of information! Sheds some light of why George W. Bush decided to pardon himself.

Thanks for posting!

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jenna
Ok, this may be a stupid question but how exactly are they getting microscope pics of cells and fibers in the chemtrails?

Most likely through this external pipe behind the engines.

It's most likely a "fuel dump", but it wouldn't take engineer of the year to install a T-piece to the system.

[edit on 14/11/08 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
I just don't buy it.

What would be the point?

Anything which is associated with harm to humans could be accomplished much easier and a lot less elaborate than this.

So if it is indeed something more than vapor trails, what would be the point?

I just don't buy it.

In addition the method used would put everybody at risk including those "in control" of the situation. They would need to be suicidal.

There is far more basic explanation for respiratory problems and the lowering of life expectancy......gas guzzling cars and poor health care. I'm afraid the US will continue to deterioate until it wakes up. If you compare social provision and political attitude with Europe then the US is about 100 years behind. Stop looking "up" for excuses.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

The best way to disperse something in population will be messing with water supplies. Dose much more accurate, can be area-targeted, no worries about winds direction, and finally much less personal would be involved. Also a lot more chemicals will survive better diluted in water then exposed to sun and drastically changing temperatures.
With all this, skies are definitely more cloudy - global dimming is a known scientific fact - less sun light reaches Earth's surface.
As for aircrafts and their potential for biological/chemical warfare - it was used even in ww2, by Japanese in China - with no great success by the way. But to use it on large population will need large amount of people involved. With all the conspiracy theories - half of population needs to be on the bad guys side for them to work.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Sorry, I'm an ex military controller so seen all sorts of planes in all sorts of weather conditions. There is no such thing as chemtrails. I mean - why spray? Why not put it in the water?

All of these contrails can be explained by rational means. The height at which contrails appear depend on the moisture level / humidity, barometric pressure etc. etc. The fuel mix also alters it so saying the plane is not high enough to create a contrail is ridiculous.

Did you know planes also dump fuel on a regular basis? Not just military but very frequently passenger aircraft. This should only be done at a certain height to ensure it evaporates before coming into contact with the ground but I've known it to be dumped lower than this level on several occasions. This also creates a strange, thick dispersion behind the aircraft whilst not a contrail per se is still not some evil chemical spraying. Standard aviation fuel such as Avgas / Avtor contains many of the elements that you have described as being 'mind control agents'.

Put chemtrails to bed folks. If they wanted to give you these chemicals there are far simpler ways of doing it - how about one guy with a tanker and a hose at your local reservoir? A lot simpler than a fleet loads of planes, all with the pilots on a 'secret payroll'.

Grab a copy of an air chart for your local area - easy to get hold of. Find the airlanes on it then match up that data with flight departures, transits and arrivals - nothing sinister I assure you.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by vonspurter

If they wanted to give you these chemicals there are far simpler ways of doing it - how about one guy with a tanker and a hose at your local reservoir?

But it would be much easier for an analysis if it was put into water supplies.

From the sky, not so easy.

wZn

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

I can't tell what it is in your pic, because I can't tell the type of plane, and engine type, but it's definitely NOT a fuel dump. NO civilian type has a fuel dump behind the engine. All fuel dumps are located on the wing, either halfway out along the wing, or out at the wingtip.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
OH NO!!!!

Not another 'chemtrail' baloney thread!!!

Anyone with crititical thinking skills can look at photo #6 in the OP's post, and see that that that B767 photo was 'photo-shopped'....this exact PICTURE HAS BEEN shown to be false on many, any sites, including this one.

I implore people to simply take a break, and maybe plan a picnic, or other Family outing, and just spend a few hours observing the skies.

WATCH, and learn, as jets fly overhead. WATCH the contrails that disappear after a few minutes....then explore those contrails that persist, because the environmental and high-level atmospheric conditions favor them....and look at the actual Weather patterns that will follow.

Intelligent people will study meteorology, in order to better understand the Earth's weather. I'd like to see more information be disseminated, in the betterment of knowledge.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join