It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

clear daylight ufos 2008 stirling city

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufosbri
this is a selection of objects filmed in inferred flying over Stirling city clear daylight objects white orbs just hovering in the sky could not see them with my own eyes. quite large considering how far there away.

About the size of a commercial airliner I'd say

There is nothing in that video to suggest they were anything else. And no, in clear skies with no other reference points you would not normally be able to see such aircraft with the unaided eye. They only really become noticeable when producing contrails.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Hears another person that has not got a clue what he is talking about [ill-mannered comment removed]

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 17-1-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
OP - If you have the original could you not make it available for download in a higher res. Just take a short clip and post us a torrent or something to download. Give us some quality if you are so sure.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by majestictwo

Why should I you Get what I give Deal with it. if you want to buy it cool other wise forget it.

[edit on 24/09/2008 by ufosbri]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Why should I you Get what I give Deal with it. if you want to buy it cool other wise forget it.

Why should anyone give you the time of day with an attitude like that?

Why don't you take your spoilt brat attitude somewhere else if you can't handle a bit of criticism.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Got to agree. It is terribly frustrating when people say "really clear video" and it is far from it.

I don't know what that object is but the image is exactly what I would expect from a commercial jet at 30,000+ feet viewed through an IR camera. It will not be visible to the naked eye but the heat signature would stick out like the proverbial dogs b*ll*cks.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   

reply to post by Essan

Hears another person that has not got a clue what he is talking about

Actually I have got a clue

But I'll be up in Stirling at the end of this month. Fancy meeting up and showing me yourself all these hundreds of UFOs you keep photographing? I have some meetings to attend but would be free later in the afternoon on Feb 1st

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

As much as I would like to meet you mate time is money And Im a very bizzy guy nowadays I work to 6pm nowadays I don't think its possible anyway Iv dun that before met up with people from around the world and discussed my sightings its not something I need to do now. the only information Im willing to give up is on youtube If you interested you can contact Russel calahan at UFO magazine Im sure he will let you know a few things about what I have.

Cheers Brian mcphee

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Sadly the general tone of this thread is exactly what I've come to expect from ATS. It's weird. There's a healthy attitude of skepticism, but it's conspicuous by its absence. People line up to cry "HOAX" at the top of their lungs, they goad the OP into losing his cool, and this is interspersed with people who wonder why he's filming night vision during the daytime.

I can understand that people want to verify the video as far as possible. Screaming hoax and posting ill-informed nonsense, sadly, is more common on here. I just don't understand why so many people are so desperate to denigrate something. I mean, Philip Klass was a nasty piece of work, but he was being paid. There have been posters (none on this thread so far, I think) that have made me wonder if they're being paid too.

And the comment about how the IR signature could be the sun glinting off an airliner... think it through: the op said he couldn't see anything in the visible band. If he could have, perhaps he wouldn't have bothered to turn on the IR feed.

Sadly, there are a lot of people coming to this forum not to deny ignorance, but to display it.

Brian, nice post. I've given it a star, whatever that means.

Either you're a hoaxer or you're a reasonably informed guy who's managed to take some cool shots. I lean towards the latter. I'd suggest you don't try to sell the vids though, it's just another stick for the hoax-criers to beat you with.

[edit on 17-1-2009 by rich23]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by rich23

I lean towards ufobris footage being the real stuff. These things do exist and this footage is pretty real to me. Forget about the debunkers, let's concentrate on the positive thoughts here on this fantastic footage.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
It is strange that some of these crafts seem to want to hide from view during the day. How they do this is anyone's guess. Obviously some don't either. But how many can say they have experienced a truly unexplained daytime sighting of an unknown craft? ...Not very many.

I think if they can change the outer skin to reflect or project what the sky is like at the time, that would be a good example. A cloak could be nothing more than a nice sky blue coat of paint. Try spotting that in a cloudless sky.

But, I also believe that some very large crafts do cloak, and that our government could be in contact with beings that say they are aliens.

Of course, they would need to cloak or hide the ships from our sight, as they are very strange and we would know what is going on.

I once saw a very large "mother ship" for lack of a better word, take off during the sunset hours from what I thought was in the direction of the local Air Force base. The only reason I saw it, was because the smog in the sky at the time surrounded it, or it may have temporarily been in a state of flux, or maybe the power to take off was draining the power from the cloak, I don't know, but I did see it for only a mere second or so, as it ascended skyward. And no it was not a jet, much bigger, but definitely no jet, and no sound. I have seen possibly five unexplained UFO's and at least three were daytime sightings.

One very strange sighting which was the most recent was when I looked skyward towards a helicopter, as as I did I saw two strange almost oval shaped totally black things traveling in front of the helicopter. It seemed the helicopter was chasing them, or trying to, and then in the blink of an eye, they both shot up so quickly in altitude that they left the helicopter way behind. They then continued on until I lost sight of them from other buildings.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

Well, last week, I saw a small white object behaving very weird in the sky. I took about 30 secs of video of it, hoping it would show up because the resolution I have in video mode wasn't the greatest. I then stopped and took two photos (being higher resolution) before work issues dragged me away.

The photos showed the object, but the video didn't, as I expected. But there were two other objects caught in the video. A black object moving at high speed from left to right at the 11 sec mark, (caught in 2 frames), and a white object (exactly like the one I was trying to film, but a different one) caught moving at high speed in 5 frames. I never noticed either of them while I was filming, my focus was on the initial object.

The reason I didn't notice these two objects was because of the speed they were travelling at. So I'm convinced there are plenty of these around, they just zip by that quick, nobody notices them. I'm going to make up a video and put it on YouTube soon, and will post a thread on here about it when I do.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I say again, the problem with such terrible footage is that it is not possible to debunk or verify it. For that reason it is of no use in the illuminating the UFO phenomena.

And to a previous poster. The IR signature does not come from the "sun glinting off" a commercial jet. The atmosphere at that level can be -50C. An airliner as several extremely hot engines, electronics and a fuselage full of a few hundred individual heat sources. As I said will stick out like the dogs b*ll*cks on IR.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Re my last post; also you cannot see aeroplanes in the stratosphere with the naked eye from the ground unless it is producing a contrail, or you are superman.

And another thing I am not accusing anybody of a hoax. I'm sure the OP is a smart guy and genuine in his opinion. If he intended to hoax anybody he would probably do a better job.

It is just that time and time again we are pointed at "greatest", "best ever", "really clear" UFO footage and what do we get? A heat signature blob in the daylight or a jiggling light, or lights, in the night. If you have ever seen IR footage of an air or ground vehicle it is very obvious what it is from any reasonable distance.

I am reminded of the recent airline crash in the Hudson River. No one was deliberately sitting around waiting to film it. The whole event at the crash site took only a few seconds yet I have seen at least two "really clear" videos of it from very poor quality cameras not even pointed at the event. The vehicle was clearly a large commercial jet, and it was clearly hitting the water. Then we saw people getting out.

That is what I want from a UFO video before I will give it any credence in this phenomena. And don't go the whole "they are deliberately cloaking etc" rubbish. If they are trying to conceal their presence then for an advanced civilisation they are doing a crap job of it.

I do believe that in a very small minority of UFO cases the ET hypothesis is the best one.

In the mean time serious debate gets buried in this sort of semi-mystical nonsense.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWorldReallyIsThatBorin

Camcorders modifed for IR use are sensitive in the Near Infrared range (750nm to about 1200nm). Thermal imaging uses the Mid and Far Infrared wavelengths (above 8 microns).

Modified camcorders do not see heat signatures, they see emitted or reflected NIR. The reason that objects in the sky show up more clearly in NIR is because of contrast. The sky does not have any NIR radiation of its own so appears black (or green). Clouds, planes, birds and any other objects which reflect NIR from the Sun or the Earth's surface (or produce it on their own) appear in high contrast against this background of nothing.

[edit on 1/17/2009 by Phage]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

reply to post by Essan

As much as I would like to meet you mate time is money And Im a very bizzy guy nowadays I work to 6pm nowadays I don't think its possible anyway Iv dun that before met up with people from around the world and discussed my sightings its not something I need to do now. the only information Im willing to give up is on youtube If you interested you can contact Russel calahan at UFO magazine Im sure he will let you know a few things about what I have.

Cheers Brian mcphee

You refuse to give cleaner video of your alledged UFO. That right there is suspect and only raises the red HOAX flag, to which the majority here see that very clearly..and that alone is the ONLY thing that is clear, definately not your video.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   

OP I don’t understand your first sentence can you explain.

I understand the seconded sentence.
ATS is not about selling stuff it’s about obtaining information particularly in this category and sharing with fellow ATSer s so that we can get a better understanding of the uFO phenomenon. You know that it won’t be purchased without seeing it so can I suggest that you take one frame only and post it in this thread.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   

reply to post by Essan

Cheers Brian mcphee

No doubt. Maybe Russel Calahan at UFO magazine would like to see some REAL clear UFO footage...like this:

Original thread HERE

Tho this video is shot at night, it actually stands true to the claim of being clear...unlike yours that is so heavily pixilated, yet you refuse to provide a cleaner version. PFFT!!!

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Sorry mate that's my Last post on this site Its not that I don't want to there's no point in it.

take care people your on your own. Lets see what yous can FILM.

All the Best because its not that easy to film these things moving.

Brian

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

teslaandlyne (5 seconds ago)

A loose piece of lightning or the Tesla lightning craft.
There seems to be activity in the air surrounding the craft
or its just caused by the bright light and its a camera effect.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join