It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

clear daylight ufos 2008 stirling city

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
this is a selection of objects filmed in inferred flying over Stirling city clear daylight objects white orbs just hovering in the sky could not see them with my own eyes. quite large considering how far there away.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Nice clear, video, we could use alot more like them. But what are the odds that it's just a heat signature from a swan or a sun-heated mylar baloon? oh yea, star and flag.

[edit on 13-11-2008 by dashen]

[edit on 13-11-2008 by dashen]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

Why is it filmed with a green filter if it's in clear daylight?

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen

well there quite high up there moving rules out stars they must be very large there not round there glowing sparkling Don't think its a balloon there to big or a swan.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by vonspurter

Its what you call infrared mate Thats why its green

Brian

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufosbri
this is a selection of objects filmed in inferred flying over Stirling city clear daylight objects white orbs just hovering in the sky could not see them with my own eyes. quite large considering how far there away.

Maybe I'm missing something here... you said you couldn't see them with your own eyes. Does that mean you could only see them on the screen of the camera? Were you just filming empty sky in hopes of seeing an invisible object. I'm just looking for clearification. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by JonInMichigan

I had the camcorder connected to the tv so I was scanning the sky while watching it on tv as I was still looking out the window I could not see anything with my eyes only on the tv quality. maybe I could not see them because they were really high up but quite clear on inferred.

Brian

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I'm familiar with night sights - why use it on a clear day is the question?

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by vonspurter

because its a infared camera dude filming when the suns at the back of you look it up the darkest part of the sky during the day mate.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
If they were passenger planes flying at 36,000 feet you may not be able to see them with your eyes. All the while they may stick out like a sore thumb on the camera if the sun is glinting off of them.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Now, Im not saying it is, but it does look suspiciously like a weather balloon. Thats based on the track and shape of the object. I actually launch weather balloons for a living, and although I cant say that it is 100% one of them it certainly does fir the profile

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

there's 4 objects mate what are the other 3 there to big to be balloons and to high up I have filmed balloons there nothing like what you see there.

Brian

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I could be wrong but it kind of looks to me like a Boeing Ch-47 Chinook helicopter...

Thanks for the video

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Camilo1

UFOs are over Stirling every day there cloaked they use invisibility You can pick them up on infra-red In fact i would say that ufos are over every city in the world with none any wizer to them THERE CLOAKED.

Brian

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen

Im just wondering how many of these objects there is probable Millions.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
this could be the floodgate opening, the new awakening as we look upward with Infrared scopes and see them just sitting there watching us, its gonna be hard for anyone to deny whats going on...

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
yea I think you are, last time I checked CH-47 Boeing Chinook was totally not able to cloak, I mean totally!!

Originally posted by Camilo1
I could be wrong but it kind of looks to me like a Boeing Ch-47 Chinook helicopter...

Thanks for the video

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
i think its been going on for thousands of years were getting close to something interesting to say the least.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
how many objects can the there be out there that we cannot see.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join