It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope: the Christian does not want the end of the world, but the end of injustice

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Has religion taught us to put more faith in what is within us? No, it has taught us nothing in that area. What do you think that Jesus tried to teach everyone? He didn`t want you to put your faith in him, but that which is deep inside of everyone, your own spirit or soul.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

it is true, but I do not see that I wrote something in opposition to your opinion. or has I? if so let me know but it would be starnge cause I have a similar feelings...

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by alienhealer

alienhealer:

Question...............you believe in a spirit world, but do not believe in satan?

Peace,
Grandma

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

AshleyD:

Yes, I too believe that the tribulation time will be very, very, bad. If you so believe people will need to take the mark of the beast to be able to buy food or to sell anything. Believers in Jesus will need to befriend each other more than ever.

I also believe that the Roman Cathloic Church (Pope) will play a much larger role in the coming days in the coming of a New World Order. Not sure if it will be a good role or a evil role though.

Peace,
Grandma

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by czacza

No no, I was just adding to what you had written. It was not meant to be against what you had said, only to add to it czacza.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grandma
reply to post by alienhealer

alienhealer:

Question...............you believe in a spirit world, but do not believe in satan?

Peace,
Grandma

You are right, I do not believe in a satan. It is mythical, as with a lot of the bible, invention of religions. I came to this world with my memories from my previous lives, I also come with a constant connection with the beings from my previous lives, what most people call aliens. The religion that man has invented belongs no where else. These are beings who are vastly more spiritual than man. I also interact in the spirit world daily. I also take people who have died who are in the process of dieing but do not want to cross into spirit world, I take them over. I exist in two worlds, the human world, and the spirit/alien world, what people view in this world as religion, and their spiritual knowledge exists only in this world, it is simply the creation of man, and as been used to manipulate people. Satan was invented to control you, to put fear into you, to make you believe that if you do such and such it is satan's work, or you are going to hell. Hell is the creation of man, it does not exist in spirit.

Man has wondered, because of the curtain religion has casted over you, and no it hasn't always been this way, this race used to be open to who and what it was, and interact openly with spirit and alien in the past. Religion has created a curtain that has denied man it's roots and it's true spiritual connection, which has left man wondering throught his world lost, and is responsible for the illness that runs through society, illness that is wars, hate, violence, abuse, etc, etc. Religion must fall, to be replaced with the knowledge of who and what you are, to be given back that spiritual connection you always had, and that is happening. Some call it the end of the world to put fear into people, but the world, this world, it is just begining.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

I was a little disorientated.
thanks for reply. good luck

top topics

<< 1   >>

join