It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wanderers among us - Sound off

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Something has been vexing me my Brothers and Sisters. Like the still-soft wings of the butterfly clawing its way out of the chrysalis, my awareness is not yet fully formed.

The one calling himself "hidden hand" wrote in a recent thread words to the effect of: we are here to offer you choice. You cannot know that which you are without knowing that which you are not.

Others have advised me to stay "on-mission" at all costs.

Even the Ra material which I have been reading the last couple of days has this to say:

"Ra: I am Ra. There exist probability/possibility vortices which spiral towards your bellicose actions. Many of these vortices are not of the nuclear war but of the less annihilatory but more lengthy so-called “conventional�? war. This situation, if formed in your illusion, would offer many opportunities for seeking and for service.

Questioner: How would conventional warfare offer the opportunities for seeking and service?

Ra: I am Ra. The possibility/probabilities exist for situations in which great portions of your continent and the globe in general might be involved in the type of warfare which you might liken to guerrilla warfare. The ideal of freedom from the so-called invading force of either the controlled fascism or the equally controlled social common ownership of all things would stimulate great quantities of contemplation upon the great polarization implicit in the contrast between freedom and control. In this scenario which is being considered at this time/space nexus the idea of obliterating valuable sites and personnel would not be considered an useful one. Other weapons would be used which do not destroy as your nuclear arms would. In this on-going struggle the light of freedom would burn within the mind/body/spirit complexes capable of such polarization. Lacking the opportunity for overt expression of the love of freedom, the seeking for inner knowledge would take root aided by those of the Brothers and Sisters of Sorrow which remember their calling upon this sphere.

Questioner: Are you saying then that this possible condition of war would be much more greatly spread across the surface of the globe than anything we have experienced in the past and therefore touch a larger percentage of the population in this form of catalyst?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. "

So war and upheaval are "good" and necessary for our spiritual development? It is difficult to maintain positive energy around a scenario which has me performing my mission amongst the ruins of a civilisation. Before the beginning of my awakening I would have stood in the breech and fought for Freedom against all enemies - foreign or domestic. I had the skills, knowledge and means to do so. Now I am confused. Such actions breed negativity and I know I must be positive in order to fulfill my mission. Yet I know within my heart that if someone slaps you, it is sometimes better to slap back twice in order to encourage them to desist.

Would it be better to fast-track my mission of Light now in order to help avert the death and destruction?

What say you?

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I can relate.

Recently I discovered that I have a great deal of sympathy for god, or whoever created us. It must be like watching flowers die in the garden.

The things people do to each other (relatively small scale stuff here, I'm not talking just war and political strife, but simply the bullying and manipulation that goes on in schools, at work, in families...greed, narcissism etc.) absolutley sickens me.

UFOs - I've seen many in the last few years.
Odd dreams - Aplenty. None of flying, but I often have what I like to call "Salvador Dali Psychic Dreams". They aren't actual pictures of what's going to happen, but more or less bizarre symbolic interpretations of what is to come. (usually on a small scale as well)

I feel that 95% of the population will not be able to handle contact with ETs. Such contact will require a great deal of open mindedness, for it might reveal things we are unwilling to accept.

Perhaps this "awakening" in some of us is preprogrammed genetic preparation for what is to come. Perhaps our mission is to help expand the consciousness of others. I had a cactus plant that for YEARS didn't grow until I bought two others. All of a sudden it sprouted an arm. Yeah...something like that...

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by traveller

Amazing that you pulled that section out from the Law of One. I have related to all that has been said this far. I am a Brother of Sorrow. Another major point to consider is they refer to this event as a "time/space nexus" and not in the space/time we live in.

As for me, I started meditating two years ago and that has lead me to much of my discoveries. I am a 5th dimensional Wanderer. I will give you the most important things I have learned up to this point:

-There are many of us who have incarnated here, by their own choice, to fulfill the missions necessary for the planet to evolve. These choices have been made by us in time/space. There are many synchronistic events that are set throughout life that if added all together, would reveal the entire equation of who one is. As I look back at my life, the events more and more seems to pop out.

-The elite know we are here. They are incredibly adept at meditation and accessing intelligent energy. They are putting their fullest efforts to keep the control of the planet. While the planet seems like is complete disarray, you must know that everything is in divine order. The feelings of negativity and lower vibrations will pass through you freely if you have no personal blockages. Acceptance and forgiveness for what you are feeling carries a very long way.

-The fullest extent of your mission will not be realized until the end. When I first understood that I needed to discover my purpose, I began teaching people how to meditate. It felt like part of my mission but not all of it. Over the past six months, I have focused by energies on helping the Earth balance itself. I have also given much light to its inhabitants as well as help remove the dark, dense energies. This isn't my entire purpose but it's the best thing I know to do for the planet this time.

-Forgiveness to all is self-freedom. About a year ago, I started giving all my light and love to the ruling elite. It was really odd at first but ultimately I knew that everyone on the planet needed it no matter who they were.

-Understand what is real and what is not. Understand who you are and where you are. It gives great perspective when the "current" world is beating you down.

----

If anyone would like to discuss or ask questions about anything involved in this thread, I'd be happy to answer.

OP, thanks for this thread. I'll be watching to see where it goes.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I guess I just may fall into this category. Some of the things you have said do resonate with me. Only thing I...feel I have awoken from a delusional state many years ago. I am what you call a skeptic on pretty much anything. I used to believe without questioning...such as that aliens are among us...etc. Now i feel I have woken from that state a have now open eyes and see everything much clearer. I now question that which the majority on ATS take as fact. I believe that some people who awaken and feel chosen are just bored with life and are hoping that there is something coming. Personally I do not believe it, I know life will continue on as usual. I have seen some ufo's but they could have been anything...I did not feel anything about911...as in foresee it. I am anti-social because I believe that the majority of the population is full of idiots and are to willing to believe anything you throw in thier faces.

[edit on 13-11-2008 by riggs2099]

[edit on 13-11-2008 by riggs2099]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by riggs2099 I now question that which the majority on ATS take as fact. I believe that some people who awaken and feel chosen are just bored with life and are hoping that there is something coming. Personally I do not believe it, I know life will continue on as usual.

Thank you Brother. I'd rather question everything and believe nothing than believe everything I am fed. I am glad that even as a sceptic, some of what has been written in this thread resonated with you.

Peace Out

Traveller

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   
riggs, i think you have an interesting perspective, i'm not quite as cynical but i'm not far off it.

the OP resonated with me, the idea of non-judgment of others is also something i've believed strongly in for years but i really feel a disconnect with this idea of awakening and psychic energy battles.

i've felt the importance of being non-judgemental all my life and i've always struggled with the apparent paradox of feeling empathy for others but a distance from their suffering or joy. i've always felt i had a purpose, but the struggle to discover your purpose is almost universal. i am anti-social, i know i am, but then it could be that i just don't like people. i really feel the life politics are a drain and a annoyance. basically it all rang true with me but it has always been in me.

i have nothing to awake from, i was never asleep. i never felt particularly special for the way i'm built. what makes this mind state special? do you guys really think it's so uncommon?

[edit on 13/11/08 by pieman]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Life doesn't require belief, and neither does anyone experiencing it. Often when we seek out someone to believe (in) us, what we are really saying is, "If you like me...".

Ultimately it doesn't matter if purple dwarves from Neptune are real unless they happen to be stepping on your toes, and being non-judgmental, open-minded and accepting doesn't mean we have to believe it is so. What matters is how the person relaying feels, that we accept their feelings, don't judge them based on those feelings and use an open-mind to respond appropriately. Share the joy, soothe the fear.

It's rather simple.

For the record, I don't claim or desire to be part of any "special" group or the winner of any spiritual lottery. I used to want to believe that. Then I realized that as different as I may feel, I"m just part of the process. And as such, I can't by definition be special.

[edit on 13-11-2008 by TravelerintheDark]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
There is only one thing we all need to do and it must be done as genuinely and with only the most pure intent. That is: to raise your vibration. Remember, you only need ask and it will be given. Every time something happens that makes you feel anything at all, both positively or negatively, ask to vibrate higher. Don't even think about it if you can help it. It doesn't help to be conscious of it. Just take the intent from that small, hidden place inside you and do it. Ask and it will be given. That's why you keep the intent pure. If you clutter it with details and your own wishes, you only add to the problem.

Hidden_Hand gave us a good shake-up. I, for one, am extremely grateful. Please join in the effort now and vibrate our way out of this. You may or may not feel anything at all but that's not what's important. Just please do it regularly and with *pure* intent.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
If you clutter it with details and your own wishes, you only add to the problem.

So very, very true in my experience, whatever the "it" is at the time.

Part of the inherent condition of being human is that we are creatures of ego. All of us. But ego isn't the problem, rather the submission to it. We need to be honest and realize that what we do for others we are also doing for ourselves, the opposite being equally true. This is simply natural.

Those I'm most wary of stand on opposite sides of this simple admission; those who serve only their ego by serving only their own needs or those who serve their ego through claims of selflessness. One is easy to spot. The other I find far more dangerous as their agenda is hidden, often even from themselves.

If we realize and act on the simple idea that what we do can serve ourselves and others equally, no more information is necessary, which can actually create further obstacles.

Thank you, CosmicEgg. Whether you agree completely with what I've added or not, we share the same thought on some level. One I find vitally important and I'm glad you brought it up.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TravelerintheDark
For the record, I don't claim or desire to be part of any "special" group or the winner of any spiritual lottery. I used to want to believe that. Then I realized that as different as I may feel, I"m just part of the process. And as such, I can't by definition be special.

Quite right by the way. I totally agree with that point. Nothing special, just part of the total picture.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TravelerintheDark

Compassion and empathy. Honesty, putting away childish things. I can't change the world but I can be productive and positive with everyone around me. That's all we can do. Keep reading and learning.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Add me to the "Wanderer" list! I've felt the same way as far back as I can remember. However, the strange orbs and cognitive dreams I've never experienced. I don't have a moment where I just woke up. People seem to tell me their life issues, even when I don't want to hear them. A person I knew thought I must be an empath and that I had a calming effect to make them open up to me. Has anyone experienced that too? In my opinion, God or fate - whatever, gave me the talent to help people work out their problems. I think it's part of a bigger plan, even if we don't understand. Everyone has the ability to help someone in need. And even if I don't know why, I try to leave a situation better than I found it.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Fellow admited traveler, and widows son. I agree with the op totaly, wierd as it may seem as much as I know now and especially after my own polorizing NDE I had a total shift in perception followed by depression for the lack of vision of my fellow humans, then a a bit of jaded bitterness at the total lack of attention payed to all the warnings given by fellow individuals actually paying attentiona and boiling the ocurences to the truth rather than being sucked into the surface circus.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   

OP
You hit the head of the nail for me, my problem is "what are we to do".
I have become frustrated looking for answeres and is one reason why I am here on ATS looking for some sort of answere.
So if you do figure out what we are awaken for please let us know.

Cheers,
Kitos

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Yes! I use to be a mean SOB.Not evil but if someone hurt me a little I had to hurt them a lot. Now instead of getting even I try to understand why and in most cases I have found that it wasn't about hurting me those people were/are miserable and I really feel sorry for them..The past few years or so I have found myself being overwhelmed with others emotion either their pain or joy.I mean I am really feeling what they feel.I have family members that I love dearly but I don't seem to know them anymore.They haven't changed at all it me who's changed.I'm being told that I give people too many breaks that I let people of the hook too much.WTH does that suppose to mean? I'm starting to babble now so ill end with this......."The love you with hold is the pain that you carry" - Alex Collier.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by kitos

OP
You hit the head of the nail for me, my problem is "what are we to do".
I have become frustrated looking for answeres and is one reason why I am here on ATS looking for some sort of answere.
So if you do figure out what we are awaken for please let us know.

Cheers,
Kitos

My Dearest Friend,

I have no specific answers for you and it is better that way. I am a seeker of Truth just as you are but my Truth may not resonate with you. If I suddenly was able to pierce the veil to the extent that I knew your truth and your mission, I would seriously risk violating your free will as well as the Law of Confusion if I were to relate to you all that I know.

In the most general terms I can give an overview of the wanderer's mission:

To provide service to others as required in the time leading up to the Shift (the word "harvest" as used by hidden_hand and in the Ra material does not resonate with me). The shift is due to be complete by 2012 - This means that it is "happening" now.

Please do not be offended Dear Kitos, but I feel that you already have the answers you seek. If I were in the same metaphysical boat as you, I might look into quiet contemplation or structured meditation if required. If you do not go within, you go without. This is not as easy as it sounds - it wasn't for me anyway.

Here are some sources which will help foster understanding while you determine the best way to go within.

Books (in specific order of crawl, walk, run):
Conversations with God series by Neale Donald Walsch
The Law of Attraction series by Jerry and Ester Hicks
The Law of One by Ra
The Wanderer's Handbook by Carla Rueckert

Websites:
www.youtube.com (search for "Abraham Hicks")
www.divinecosmos.com (discussion on the Law of One material)
wiki.lawofone.info... (Complete text of the Ra Material - suggest search for "wanderer" initially)

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Orion52
Add me to the "Wanderer" list! I've felt the same way as far back as I can remember. However, the strange orbs and cognitive dreams I've never experienced. I don't have a moment where I just woke up. People seem to tell me their life issues, even when I don't want to hear them. A person I knew thought I must be an empath and that I had a calming effect to make them open up to me. Has anyone experienced that too? In my opinion, God or fate - whatever, gave me the talent to help people work out their problems. I think it's part of a bigger plan, even if we don't understand. Everyone has the ability to help someone in need. And even if I don't know why, I try to leave a situation better than I found it.
Yes I have found myself drawn to people with emotional and mental issues and I seem to have a calming effect on them.I dont know if its something "special" I'm doing thou.I've found if you speak to them using a very calm tone of voice and listen and I mean really listen to what they have to say you can make sense out of it and you will see that these people have something to say.I worked in a nursing home as a nursing assistant and there was this lady that lived there that never spoke to anyone.

My first day on the job not only did this lady speak to me,but some people that worked there didnt know she could speak.The problem was that....nobody ever tried to talk to her.Sure they gave her instructions but nobody "talked" to her. I will never forget Mrs. Julia.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tricky63
Yes! I use to be a mean SOB.Not evil but if someone hurt me a little I had to hurt them a lot. Now instead of getting even I try to understand why and in most cases I have found that it wasn't about hurting me those people were/are miserable and I really feel sorry for them..The past few years or so I have found myself being overwhelmed with others emotion either their pain or joy.I mean I am really feeling what they feel.I have family members that I love dearly but I don't seem to know them anymore.They haven't changed at all it me who's changed.I'm being told that I give people too many breaks that I let people of the hook too much.WTH does that suppose to mean? I'm starting to babble now so ill end with this......."The love you with hold is the pain that you carry" - Alex Collier.

My Dearest Friend Tricky63,

You are doing exactly the right thing at exactly the right time. You have wisdom and insight that took me a lot longer to attain and that some may never attain.

Referring to your signature line... Your Grandfather was a wise man.

What you resist persists.

Peace Out.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
A lot of what has been said above feels very familiar with me.

I have been wandering both physically and spiritually for many years, never able to settle down to live a 'normal' life.

I have to agree that this is a very significant point in time, I have had reactions to significant points in time over the past 20 years without understanding why I am reacting in that way, only recently have I been able to look back and understand.

Without going into detail, I shouldn't be here today, and after an episode in my life i realised that there was a reason for still being here, and I now feel that the time for that reason is very close at hand.

It's hard to describe, this feeling, but I do feel that we are nearing a point in time when those of us who can, will come together for a better future.

Hope this makes sense to some of you, (if it does u2u me as it still don't make sense to me yet, lol )

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join