It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wanderers among us - Sound off

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I to read everything that the hidden hand has had to say. In my dreams my favorite way to travel is to run on all fours and leap, although i could fly if i wanted to. I used to have dreams of war and fighting almost constantly and now not as much. ive been fighting freddy crougar, zombies, vampires, and many fights agianst my own guides scince the day i was born. Ive never wanted to kill anyone, but im drawn to the aspect of war and justice. I can feel it just under my skin a desire to despense consequnce to those who need it to progress, but it requires permission. Ive had dreams of not being in human form tearing through the guilty and feeling each of my own teeth from their point of veiw.

i refuse to participate in negitive combat oriented dreams now by simply closing my eyes in my dream and saying "this is not what i want" even while being stalked by monsters who would require me to slay. I some how feel deep inside that this energy will be used in a correct and usefull way when the time comes that i am given permission to express it.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TravelerintheDark

i like that answer.

thanks,

i get a little idgetty when nobody talks to me! HA! when i was a kid i shot the plumber in the ass with a BB cuz he wouldn't say hi to me! way to go indigo!

this has been a civil thread. yeah. if everyone on the planet were like you guys, it would be a much safer place.

thanks to everybody.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I will smile traveller as there are many wanderers,

this was nice because most of the time the wanderers or travellers will rarely answer a roll call

I would ask what made this one different ...but inside I already know the answer, as most who answered this sound off probably know it too.

no need for words really.

thanx & namaste

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

welcome

you are not alone

I am curious if your daughter has any "special" psychic/clairvoyant talents?

This goes for the rest of the group. Do your children have any "special" talents?

My youngest daughter can see auras.
My middle daughter can see and communicate with spirits.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by EldersCouncil
thanx & namaste

The divine spark in me recognises and honours the same divine spark in you.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by traveller

Lucid dreams of flying

lhard to empathise with a race who's sole purpose (when not forced to concentrate on simply surviving) is to gather and hoard power, resources and wealth.

I have compassion for individuals and a strong sense of justice and civic duty to help those who need it.

I have had powerful, haunting and lucid dreams which foreshadowed the September 11 attacks and wars past and future.

I have had "UFO" sightings of orange and blue orbs in the night sky.

I am consciously anti-social 80% of the time, not wanting to contaminate my psyche with the negativity of the world.

3 blue orbs in a downward pyramid circling the dining room 3 times when i was 3. i was paralized on the floor until later awakening in my bed upstairs. always associated with divinity.

saw a big blue orb at 10. bigger than the moon in the night sky. never seen anything move so fast. changed directions mid flight. was like death star size.

actually jumped off a flight of stairs when i was 4. i knew i could fly.
had an alligator man in my room. stayed in the closet.

have had "spiritual conflicts" my whole life. it is as if both sides are fighting over me.
numerous unexplainable phenomena has occurred within my presence. most in the vicinity of witnesses. really bizzarre coincidences occur that are like statistically astronomical. i run into famous people all the time; and, i am not famous. artists business leaders musicians, etc. sometimes just by coincidence. not in a large town either.

the only time i actively focused on being psychic. i was correct 17 out of 18 times. little things like pet names and sun signs. prefer not to think that way now. i can usually sense the outcome of relationships and business deals. one example. i was riding home with a woman i did not know. i told her i could tell her something about herself. to her skepticism i remarked "i hope your schnauser doesn't bite! she had one at home.

told a ton of people in my home town the stock market was going to crash in 87. was'nt so much psychic, but an awareness of the greed and a feeling of no equity. same with dot com boom and housing crash. and recent futures crash. no one believed me when i said oil would drop. now, everyone will not acknowledge what i said. they already knew.

i have been trying to write a book. right now there are a lot of people at my house, but the energy seems to bleed through my room. solitude is not enough. having a hard time finding the right environment to finish. everyone else is having a grand time hanging out in the kitchen and living room watching TV(ugh!)

2 bdr house--8 people! my roommate has taken it on himself to support his relatives who do not pay. no one asked me, yet i found the house. everyone is kissing his ass and he has turned into a tyrant. he likes the control. complete turnabout of character. true colors bleedin through. for example. a friend of mine was in trouble. he promised to quit drinking. so i rescued him. first thing the room mate does is beg him to go out to a bar on arrival! now all he does is bitch at him about his drinking!

i am very sensitive to psychological abuse. so yeah, the psyche being contaminated with negativity is a big one with me. i am also a blue electric storm in aztec astrology, which also relates to helping with consciousness change.

i am 52 years old, but i feel like 19. things started moving too fast and i just slowed it down. seems like the last year and a half has been 5 normal years. disconnected from tv, the cell phone as much as possible; and i am learning a musical instrument, which is a nice space where small time increments become important. so, i sit here a recluse in my room with a candle burning, playing bad guitar! and tonight i am enjoying this most wonderful thread.

apologize for the long posts, but this topic started the juices flowing. feel the need to communicate a little of my madness.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ogbert

No need to apologize for expressing yourself. Fact is, I live in something of a similar situation. Not as many people, but the others are somewhat sensitive too which means they tend to leave twice as much emotional trash around. Sadly though they aren't often sensitive enough to listen when I talk to them about it. Well, one at least. But it's a tough situation for numerous reasons. Frankly it can be downright depressing.

So here's to you, solitude and bad guitar. Reading that gave me a smile.

[edit on 14-11-2008 by TravelerintheDark]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TravelerintheDark

yeah. think i'll stick to writing! would be easier to save the world than to figure out that guitar! since i am so absorbed by others i insist on learning the basic structure. chords and theory, but i don't like to play anybody elses songs! i will get stuck on their style. and i really suck! can't translate what i hear. yet. i just keep plugging away hoping that one day i will pick up "perfect pitch" it's entertaining for me at least! bought the damned thing for my own enjoyment--not yours! hell of an attitude for a hopeful entertainer huh?

it's not that i am not writing now. i am writing and deleting. i want my book to be inspirational and my own negativity is translating into it right now. i am definitely moving. probably around the holidays. it's more than just a physical space.it's an energy thing.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I feel the same way.

I have been preparing for "something" for years. I cant place what I am supposed to do with all of these things I have been given yet but every day I feel as though I am moving towards a goal that I do not yet understand.

Its like waiting for the right moment, and when it comes it will be surreal.

Been having more and more trouble with these particular thoughts lately, trying to piece together a puzzle, I hope someone posting here has some idea as to what it all means and when we can finally complete the task at hand.

-r3k

PS: Can anyone think of a brand new color ? Not the regular RGB or CMYK, something not in the rainbow, something you cannot see? (out of context question I know..
)

[edit on 14-11-2008 by R3KR]

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by R3KR

PS: Can anyone think of a brand new color ? Not the regular RGB or CMYK, something not in the rainbow, something you cannot see? (out of context question I know..
)

[edit on 14-11-2008 by R3KR]

physical colors are merely what the cerebral cortex interpret them to be via the optic nerve. so what you perceive as color are electrical signals, manufactured by your organic computer, the optic nerve. intensity can blind you. it has been said that the third eye can discern surreal colors of remarkable intensity. say like a white light that is so intense that it would blind your physical apparatus, but is perfectly clear in your mind's eye.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ogbert
... i really relate to the wanderer test, but if 'they' come up with an indigo test-bet i'll ace that one too! ...

... one clue i see in the material is that a wanderer is sad. i can relate to all the questions; and, yes it seems like i occupy a lonely place. ...

... now i like this Wilcox guy alright, but he is always begging for money and he thinks he is Edgar Cayce. No. he didn't come up with the wanderer deal, but he uses the syntax to further his goals. how enlightened is that?

anyway, suppose you are just trading one hierarchal system for another? would if, we in the image of god are in fact, more powerful than the brothers of light and the STS people? ...

Good points all.

Fair call on the "tests". I was seeking a frame of reference for my own lack of knowledge, rather than trying to turn the thread into a series of parlour tricks. There is probably a more effective way to illustrate concepts such as "wanderer" or "indigo child".

"Brothers and Sisters of Sorrow". That is what both Ra and hidden hand have called us. The sadness thing is not something that my heart, mind or spirit really accepts. That is part of the reason for large sections of the "Wanderer's Handbook" not resonating for me. I do not see the wanderer as sad and lonely. In fact I was quite happy with the way my life was going prior to the beginning of my awakening. I see the wanderer as working with those who are sad or lonely (sorrowful) and helping them in what ever way is appropriate during the Shift / harvest. We are possibly like cosmic social workers. I don't know, if that's an accurate analogy, but it works for me for now.

David Wilcox doesn't resonate with me as being either exploitative or as highly evolved/awakened. I feel that he might be partly awake but for the volume of "Law of One" analysis he has produced, it is my feeling that he is still very much living a typical 3rd Density existence. Trying to make a buck off what he believes to be true, then justifying his work as a wanderer's mission. Who knows? Maybe that IS his mission? I just don't know and in the big scheme of things it probably doesn't matter a whole lot.

As for hierarchical systems, it is my belief that we would know more Freedom under a 4th density positive existence than we could ever hope to attain here in 3D. Power over others is not possible when everyone is equally powerful. Besides, my former life taught me that hunger for power comes from a desire to control, which itself stems from fear. There is no fear here.

We all have the power of Gods right here and right now. We just have to Remember Who We Really Are and instant manifestation can be achieved. We are nothing special, yet we are wondrous and magnificent. All of us are individuations of the Infinite Creator seeking to experience. Knowing without experience is not enough. In this case Theory needs Practical.

Peace Out

Traveller

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by fishneedh2o

Hi fishneedH20,
Yes, I believe both of my daughters have something special. Back in '97, my mother passed away at her home, I was there with my father, but my daughters (then 6 and 8) had gone on a ski trip with their father and stepmom. They arrived home 2 days after my moms passing, both ran in the house asking, "is Bobbie okay? What happened to her?" They said on the night of her passing they both felt real sad, like they had done something wrong, it ruined the end of the trip for them. Not until they got home did they learn why they had a 'feeling.'
And my oldest, 20, fits the Indigo to a tee. But I'm not sure how to go about informing her of this. I truly am grateful for this thread, this site, and the many of you who have shed a tremendous amount of 'light' on this phenomena for me. I am also thankful to be right here, at this point in time.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by fishneedh2o

My eldest can pull me out of a locked out obe with a touch....other than that...he's a knucklehead
, though, he used to think he could raise his hair using the powers of his mind.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by HugmyRek

Feeling as if he's raising his hair from my experience could indicate an active pineal gland which to me gives off that sort of sensation, tingling like your hair is standing on end. I have to admit, I thought the same thing when I was a kid.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
To Traveller:

It sounds like you have chosen to be antisocial and detached, which has disconnected you from others and adopted a dispassionate stance.

I used to have many lucid dreams of flying. Also had premonition dream about 911 about 6 months before it happened. Drempt I was at the top of a skyscraper in New York City in a lounge with a view of the city. Suddenly there was a huge explosion in the skyscraper next door. Everyone ran over and saw the building ablaze. I went down on the elevator and over to the building and saw coming out of the stairs body parts -- loads and loads of body parts. Bodies brutally splintered in pieces. A horrible dream.

I, too tend to take on the pain and suffering of others. We are empaths. We can't help it. It is a gift, however painful it is. That is why I stopped being a massage therapist -- I kept absorbing the negative energies from people I was treating.

Its sounds like you may be having a stirring of spiritual awakening within your soul -- the opening of your Third Eye, which has to do with one's pineal gland that affects melatonin production in the brain. Here is a link that briefly discusses this, if you're unfamiliar with it:

www.crystalinks.com...

I experienced my Third Eye awakening one night as I lay sleeping. Suddenly I was awakened by what I can only describe as it felt like my brain was being opened and filled with new awareness. It was incredible -- I saw colors, a truly glorious experience. Since then I have evolved considerably spiritually.

I suggest you keep your heart open. Although I, too have a solitary nature, I force myself to intermingle with others, because I know I have much to offer others and have helped many people by doing so.

When I worked as a massage therapist, I had two clients where I observed they were blocking their heart chakras. The one I could feel a distinct unseen "object" right over his heart. When I asked him what it was -- the man replied "An Anchor". He knew it was there -- he put it there. And a woman I was performing therapeutic touch healing over after a massage -- I could feel a cold blocked area right over her heart. I asked her about it, and she told me it was her fear of being rejected by others. I felt her fear like a cold emptiness that she used to protect herself.

So welcome, friend and please keep posting and be in touch --

a fellow Wanderer

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by aWoman

Hello aWoman,

My wife is schooling for massage therapy right now, so your story is interesting to me.

It is interesting to watch her awaken slowly. She just recently learned of (or at least learned to appreciate) the chakra. She was really more of a mainstream Christian (Catholic background) before she began school. I slowly feel that I am able to open up to her a bit and talk about these things with an intelligent reception.

While I do not fully appreciate the nuances of massage, as I don't know the first thing about it, it certainly is interesting to see her learning of the same things as me through taking an entirely different path. I am greatful that some of the UCMT instructors teach in this perspective. She attended a massage school in MI years ago, but it simply taught the mechanics of it all.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by MyrTheSeeker

Hello MyrTheSeeker,

Whenever one practices therapy where you work directly with people up close and personal, such as in massage, it is beneficial to adopt the view of treating the whole person -- not just viewing a client as a body to be massaged.

Massage involves therapy for the body, mind and spirit. I found one must put his whole heart into the work -- I could not hold back, had to empty myself as I served others in this line of work because the sessions are all about the client, not about you. I found it very humbling to be allowed to treat clients because a person is vulnerable when they allow you to perform massage on them.

Another lesson I learned in massage school was learning to receive. I'd always been a nurturer and giver, and for me to lay there and receive a massage without giving anything back was a new experience for me.

Many massage schools offer discounts one can receive for student massages. I had to give 60 free massages before I became state licensed.

Going to massage school was one of the highlights of my life -- I grew so much personally.

- aWoman

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Not really fit for a thread of it's own, I feel the need to post these thoughts somewhere, and here seems as good as any other at the moment.

We the Electric Dream
The pulse is impulse, passing currents through our bodies on ionized streams. This is all we are, have been, will be. Motion and emotion, action and reaction all at the mercy of the interpretive process we call thought. And that too nothing more than the storm in the generator. Everything we experience: charges passing through our positive and negative points of contact. The body is the battery. Alignment amplifies the power to move the machine.

[edit on 16-11-2008 by TravelerintheDark]

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Ditto to what you say, i have been this way for many many years i thought i was the only one ,i too have these lucid dream but not of flying but of running through darkened cities but not on the ground but on the faces of buildings like spider man would and its such a buzz when this happens i just go faster and faster and faster sometimes on all fours but i am still in human form even the smell lingers at times the dank the death and the darkness .the strange feelings i have dont stop there i concur that all that you have said i to feel so i wont go into that but may seem silly i was in bed stareing at my digital clock and the numbers sort of changed wobbled it made me turn the clock over the numbers looked like alien writing to me and i smiled to myself felt content before i new it it was morning often too i in the front of my mind i see myself on a diistant star/ planet no colour all mono chrome peeking out from behind a square type building but i cannot see what i am looking at we have that lost feeling sensation, that we are waiting for something to transpire, i often think i was born with a twin ,a feeling of detachment follows / the 11:11 time symbal is with us constant maybe we are all just halfwayers waiting to be woken and called upon it is something we cannot and should take lightly you post has opened my mind wider to see other and to remind us people like you and me that this could all be just a dream a matrix we are neither here nor there just maybe at this very moment we are in the eye of the storm where it is quiet peaceful a sense of contentment without regard of the NWO at this time of thought and the rest of the upheavals of our society but eventually we have to come out of this eye of this vicious storm, and head towards the very unknown the world is heading to ,so be aware of your surroudings and assist who you can ,

its just a strange feeling hey

Running fast but also jumping great heights (rooftop to rooftop trying to evade a individual or thing that can run and jump as well and always about thirty seconds behind me in my dreams.
Been having that one for so long I can't guess.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Hello everyone,

*without trying to appear self absorbed*

I found that it was necessary for me to register and post a reply to this thread. Over the past week or so I have been searching for an answer.. to what, I don't know; This past night I spent many hours poring over the information and thoughts of the ATS community, when i stumbled upon this thread..

I am 23 years old, I was able to read before kindergarten (mainly due to the fact my sister taught me). Throughout my childhood and youth I was different, I also moved quite often, so I was never able to fit in. I was always socially awkward, but that wasn't my choice, as I always had a good deal of friends..but I was just plain different than the other kids.

I had felt this way throughout high school, and it hadn't caused an issue. I was always good at everything I tried my hand at, so fitting in did not matter.

It was tough finding meaningful connections and friendships with others, I should note that i had not been uprooted during high school, only prior to it.

I was always very sensitive, taking everything to heart, being deeply affected and hard on myself about every event no matter how minute, that happened around me.

My parents fought a lot, I have periods of my childhood that i don't recall, I heard from my sister that my mother left for a brief spell and I was in fact in the care of my sisters.. this i did not remember. My home life was very strenuous and taxing on me emotionally, I am certain that like so many of you, I too am an empath; You could imagine (and may already know) what kind of feelings that environment fosters. (I love my parents and get along with them very well, no harm no foul, and they are still together)

One night in my final year of high school i met a friend at a party who was in university, we had many lengthy discussions and he helped explain my feelings of being out of place by using the term 'indigo child'.

I basically moved out of home, went to college, dropped out after a semester and went back to my hometown, then on a whim i moved across the country to where i currently reside, this was in october of 2006.

It has been roughly 4 or 5 years since I have heard the term indigo child, but the interesting thing about it is that the more i read from page 1 of this thread to the 3rd or 4th one i felt in place before the term was used... I felt that maybe i do have a place after all...

What I am getting at, and I know this is a lengthy post, is that this thread has touched me.

I had been listening to my roomates fears of the world to come, and looking back it pained me a great deal.. i just want to tell everyone it will be ok..

I have always been fascinated with our world changing, and now I know that I am here to provide aid to those of us who fear it, and as i continue on my path, i am thankful for this knowledge.

For what it's worth, I scored 85 on the quiz,

I will give the works that traveller posted up in his prior post a read as well, I am looking forward to it

Happy to have found a place, and look forward to future discussion

Rob,

Thanks and love to everyone who has so far, imparted wisdom into this thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join