It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Follow-up story: Mombasa Imam who confirmed Obama's birth place arrives in the UK

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Possible other ways this could happen.

1. Delayed in the courts for four years.
2. Obama steps down.
3. A new Election.
4. Civil War.

[edit on 11-11-2008 by on_yur_6]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Wasn't this the news agency that M Obama was quoted by as saying that "no law would keep him ( B Obama ) from being the President"
The API is an African/ African American news center. I really cannot see them trying to damage the President elect for obvious reasons.

africanpress.wordpress.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
one must just remember about the close door session in the house not to very long ago. could this maybe have somthing to do with all the speculation that obama is not a natural born citizen. i read where somone had said that there would be big problem and where should we hide. this being from a congressman , for when the dust settles they meaning the U.S. citizens will come for us. just food for thought.

from the cave,getting chilly in here.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Jemison

If they held a vote to change the constitution in order to make it okay for Obama to be Prez (assuming he WASN'T born in the US), don't you think that just as many people that voted for him (and they are passionate people when it comes to Obama) will vote to do whatever it takes to keep him in that position?? I mean, they didn't do all they did to get him there, just to roll over and let him get kicked out especially if they have any control over it.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Imagine this . . .

It is found that Obama was born in Kenya. Biden takes Pres. and Pelosi takes VP. Obama then gets asked to join the UN . . . . uh oh.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
This is all so much nonsense...

... all is needed is one parent as a United States citizen for it to be conferred on the child no matter where that child is born...

... but continue consoling yourself with fantasies of somehow overturning this election if it makes you feel better.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by grover
This is all so much nonsense...
... all is needed is one parent as a United States citizen for it to be conferred on the child no matter where that child is born...

I think the point they make was Obama's mom was not old enough at the time of his birth to for him legally to be considered a Foreign born American if he was born in Kenya. At least that is what I remember hearing. That's why it is important "where" he was born. If it was in America, no problem, if in Kenya, a can of worms gets opened up.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
People it does not matter where he was born. You guys seem to forget his mother is American and her child is American no matter where he was born he can claim his mother's citizenship.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
So you are telling me that all the illegal immigrants jumping the border and squatting out the kids are doing it for nothing because the children born on US soil are not citizens?

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by pavil

I checked before posting the above and nowhere did I see an age requirement for a birth mother.... besides if his mother is an American citizen Kenyan law has nothing to do with it.

Besides Hawaii has verified his birth certificate and really in these matters the state has the say.

[edit on 11-11-2008 by grover]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Everyone seems to be missing a very important point. If Obama is proven to be born outside of the U.S.A. and by law ineligible to be POTUS then hasn't he lied to the American people and perpetrated a fraud? The fact that at any time he could have produced a complete birth certificate to stop the lawsuits is troubling. McCain had similar questions a few years ago because of his birth in Panama (I can't remember all of the details) and he produced all of the documentation necessary to prove his citizenship. However, if he is proven to be ineligible there will be riots in the streets even if Obama attempts to quiet the Obamabots that he helped create.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Doom and Gloom

If an illegal alien has a child in the borders of the United States then yes that child is a natural born citizen and as such cannot be deported though its parents can.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ian990003100

Unfortunately, I do think it is possible. An Imam is a holy man (religious leader). I would believe him over a politician running for office any day. The man cannot return to Kenya now. I see no reason for him to make this up knowing full well he becomes a target for assassination.

This wouldn't be the first cover-up in U.S. politics.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Preachers are supposed to be holy men too.... yeah right.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Just listen to yourselves.....

He Is an American!

He would not have got this far if he wasn't!

All that money just thrown away????

PLEASE think....

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by grover

It's been talked about here, I'll poke around some and find their argument for the age of his Mom being an issue. That is the issue for the sake of this argument if he was born in Kenya. According to them, not every person born to one American parent in a foreign country is automatically a U.S. citizen. The age of the American parent is the key decider of granting U.S. citizenship.

Also in 1961, the rules for citizenship were slightly different, according to the people questioning Obama.

[edit on 11-11-2008 by pavil]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MetatronCubensis

I was in Cincinnati for those riots and don't ever want to be near any again but not at the sake of a lie. Once again I just move off to the mountains ....very deeeeeep into the mountains.

Mod Note: Please stay on Topic – Review This Link.

[edit on 14/11/08 by Jbird]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ian990003100
Just listen to yourselves.....

He Is an American!

He would not have got this far if he wasn't!

All that money just thrown away????

PLEASE think....

ALL that money really wasn't his now was it? Wink Wink

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
the obliviousness of some people on this board is beyond me.

It is quite CLEARLY stated in the constitution that in order to be president you have to be a NATURAL BORN CITIZEN ON AMERICAN SOIL.

Christ people it isn't that hard. It has nothing to do with your parents, with their nationality or place of birth or any of that. All it has to do with is that if YOU were born on US soil, or not.

(The exception being military persons on bases over seas)

Arnold Schwartzenagger cannot run for president. Neither could anyone born in canada, who has since become a US citizen.

People it is simple fact: He was either born in the United States, or he was not. If it wasn't such an issue then where is the REAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE?

It has been verified to be in hawaii, but nothing of its contents has been released. A CERTIFICATE OF LIVE BIRTH is NOT THE SAME THING.

Read the reports clearly. I'm a democrat and I can smell the skunk in the works with this situation. All obama should just release the documents to put it to rest.

All it would take is releasing of the ACTUAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE.

For conspiracy theorists, a good majority of you struggle with reading facts. You don't even have to read between the lines on this one.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
President elect Obama has the right to vote they have his Insurance details he has probaly got a Bank account...Credit card.....Mortgage.....

Hell he probably had HP for that laptop he bought for the election camapign....

The common denominator here is PERSONAL DETAILS........

Obama has been campaigning for over 12 months....Don't you think for just a second his credentials would have been checked out???

Or is it really true what a lot of people think about Americans?

$0.99 of a $1

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join