It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Follow-up story: Mombasa Imam who confirmed Obama's birth place arrives in the UK

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Follow-up story: Mombasa Imam who confirmed Obama's birth place arrives in the UK

africanpress.wordpr ess.com

The Imam who came forward to assist in the search of Barack Obama’s identity left Kenya secretly last night, and will arrive in the UK this morning. He will meet with a US contact person who will assist him in recording an asylum statement in the UK after handing over the documents that caused the blessing of Obama when he was born and to confirm the origin of the name Hussein.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
It seems that this is not over yet people. Maybe we can get something definitive on Obama's birth place. This has a lot of consequences if it is finally proven.

What do you all think will happen to Obama if this pans out?

I believe if he is removed from the office it will get very nasty in the USA. Many will be screaming he was removed because of the color of his skin and not think twice about what is stated in our constitution. Biden will be the President and Pelosi as the VP.

This one might get ugly.

africanpress.wordpr ess.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Not sure what will happen when the TRUTH finally comes out. At least we will finally know the truth on this issue.

My guess is that Hillary will end up as president. Chosen in part because she would be the most palatable replacement to the blacks who will be the most upset at obama's removal.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I honestly do not believe that there is any chance that Obama will be denied the Presidency. IF it was proven that he was born in Kenya I believe there would be an immediate ammendment made to the constitution to solve the problem.

There would be riots of major proportions if Obama suddenly was told he could not be President. The United States would turn into something none of us want to even think about.

No matter what the 'truth' is, Obama will be sworn in as our next President in January 2009 as planned.

Jemison

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Of course I agree with that.....If you think the rules should not apply to you...change them. Why the hell even make any laws to begin with if they are change to suit individual people and circumstances? This world and the inhabitants are going to #...

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Jemison

Very interesting article.
Maybe this was the plan all along? Get the hopes of the American people up - oops he's not a US citizen - riots in the streets of most major cities - Bush calls for Martial Law.
I wouldn't put it past TPTB.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Jemison

For a constitutional amendment to pass it must be ratified by the states...

That won't happen.

So what next?

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Veeerrrry Interesting!!!! I can't wait for the press conferance and the knashings of teeth and growling of the Obamaites if this has validity!!
As an aside. This past Saturday here in Conn. More guns sold to private individuals than any other day since they started keeping records in 1968!
Even in the Democratic bastion of the NE, folks are queezy!!

Zindo

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by on_yur_6

For a constitutional amendment to pass it must be ratified by the states...

Can the President use his executive powers to amend the constitution in a situation like this?

I don't know what hoops would have to be jumped through in order to do it but Im fairly certain that changes would be made that would allow Obama to be the President. l do not believe it is the right thing to do but I think it is what would be done to avoid the chaos that would come with denying Obama the Presidency.

Jemison

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Supposedly, Hawaii has confirmed the Birth certificate there as genuine. It is odd that this story still has legs. Haven't looked into this enough, but shouldn't it be able to produce the records of the hospital and the original Birth certificate to solve this matter once and for all? It would seem that Obama would do this to dispel any notions that people have been throwing about.

I guess we wait and see, seems crazy to me that we don't have a definitive answer yet.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Jemison

The founding fathers made sure that it would be hard to change the constitution. Something couldn't be rammed down the throat of the people. This means that it would have to be the will of the people not another politician that would change our constitution.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jemison
Can the President use his executive powers to amend the constitution in a situation like this?

I don't know what hoops would have to be jumped through in order to do it but Im fairly certain that changes would be made that would allow Obama to be the President. l do not believe it is the right thing to do but I think it is what would be done to avoid the chaos that would come with denying Obama the Presidency.

No a President can't .... it would be too much power in one branch of Government, just think what a bad President could do. I honestly can't see Obama running if he wasn't completely sure he was eligible to be elected.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Heres the process for formaly amending our Constitution!

www.sourcewatch.org...

Zindo

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Smell the coffee!!

For goodness sake do you people Honestly in your hearts really think that this stuff is true?

Obama and McCain have just run hundreds of millions of dollars campaighns the republicans and the democrats carefully choose there representative....

Don't you think that before any of this takes place all those who may be in the running and all those who are in the running check out!!!

Obama has been a senator he has been elected president and he will be president.

All the foreground checks have been done. There are conspiracies and there are malicious stories out there this is not one of them.

Also another argument that has been brought up by race watchdog parties in the UK....although slightly off topic.....There is a LAW in our politics in the UK that state THE PRIME MINISTER OF THE UK MUST BE CHURCH OF ENGLAND.

Before anyone say's Tony Blair....Tony Blair changed his religion to that of his wife's after he resigned.

One day we may have a black Prime Minister we may have a a prime minister from Islamic Background who has become a Christian with the church of england But we will never have anything other than a church of england PM.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by on_yur_6

This means that it would have to be the will of the people not another politician that would change our constitution.

Obama was elected by the people. That could be the arguement that amending the constitution IS the will of the people, couldn't it?

Assuming for arguement that Obama was born in Kenya, do you think it's more realistic to believe that Obama won't be allowed to be President or that changes will be made so that he can be President? I cannot envision anything other than the later.

Just so you know, I am NOT an Obama supporter so I would be thrilled if he suddenly became ineligible but I really don't see that happening.

Jemison

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Jemison,
Read my link posted. You cannot amend the Constitution by caveat. There is a process and it MUST be held too!!
A majority of the states citizens must, individualy, vote and come up with a 3/4 majority, thats 34 states, and it usualy takes 5-7 years!!

Zindo

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by on_yur_6
I believe if he is removed from the office it will get very nasty in the USA. Many will be screaming he was removed because of the color of his skin and not think twice about what is stated in our constitution. Biden will be the President and Pelosi as the VP.

I don't think that 's right, but I'm just speculating. The Constitution outlines a procedure to follow if a sitting President is removed, which is as you outlined above. However, Obama is currently the President-elect, not the President. I think if something was affirmatively proven before Jan. 20 then there would have to be another election.

Edit: Does anybody know anything about African Press (API). Is this a credible source?

[edit on 11-11-2008 by BlueTriangle]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

Jemison,
Read my link posted. You cannot amend the Constitution by caveat. There is a process and it MUST be held too!!
A majority of the states citizens must, individualy, vote and come up with a 3/4 majority, thats 34 states, and it usualy takes 5-7 years!!

I just read it, thanks for providing it. I'm still trying to come up with different ways that it could be worked around but your link pretty much nixes any of my thoughts.

If Obama was born in Kenya things are sure going to get ugly!

Jemison

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
There is a website (Timebomb2000.com) and there is a thread posted on this subject and someone did a lot research. it proves no one can be in two places at the same time.
Thanks for letting reply. JIM

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   

The Imam who came forward to assist in the search of Barack Obama’s identity left Kenya secretly last night, and will arrive in the UK this morning.

This article was posted on the 9th its the 11th, surely there is more info by now?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join