It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden Plans new attack on US

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by czacza
Osama is safe and taken care by the certain forces using his name to make the bussiness as usuall.

they will need now to attack Iran and let people focus on some other issue than financial crisis. it will help to steal as much as possible before finally the whole bank system will collapse. so it can happen. but if they will "predict" this to happen in US, than you can be sure it will happen before in UK or maybe Aussieland for a change.

* You are sooo way ahead of them!

it works same as with the stockmarket. when experts are starting to see coming up you should get ready to see the bottom. disinfo and the threat plus some nice fireworks and the financial breakdown is the way they will bring us the NWO.

*First they are preparing as we speak to totally disarm us!

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
They always say this. It's not gonna happen. Ever. Dude is dead. They just say that he is gonna attack every now and then just to make the people afraid.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Finn1916

Supposevly on this website, they state that a video is coming soon. They also claim that Osama does not like Obama? I wonder why or how he would know Obama?

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
come on guys wakeup...how convienent for this latest warning from osama where for art thou bin laden to pop up a few days before operation vigilant shield 09 is to commence. it's so obvious that the PTB are gonna use this propaganda as a cover for another false flag event, just like 9/11. they may not use nukes but they are gonna blow some stuff to hell wherever they decide to pinpoint the target metropolitan area. more like an i told you so....see the bad guys are still out there and dagnabbit by golly we're gonna find him this time in iran. do any of you guys remember in august when a locked and loaded nuke carrying b-52 bomber came up missing. kind of strange that nobody knows how that happened..hmmmmmmm i do believe you need about 3 superiors permission to even check out an m-16 from the armory, but you can just apparently show the flight crew in montana your proof of insurance and ge the keys to b-52.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I wonder if an attack or attacks take place by Al Qaeda and President elect Obama and President Bush are targeted will the American people finally understand the threat we are facing.

Or will the American people blame President Bush?

I seriously wonder if the American people would avenge President elect Obama or would his loss galvanize the population in ways 9-11 never could?

Something to think about.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Well this is pretty good timing again. As I began to read the OP I quickly remembered reading this today.....

Nov. 10 (Bloomberg) -- The Federal Reserve is refusing to identify the recipients of almost $2 trillion of emergency loans from American taxpayers or the troubled assets the central bank is accepting as collateral.

Fed Chairman Ben S. Bernanke and Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson said in September they would comply with congressional demands for transparency in a $700 billion bailout of the banking system. Two months later, as the Fed lends far more than that in separate rescue programs that didn't require approval by Congress, Americans have no idea where their money is going or what securities the banks are pledging in return.

Seems like just before 9/11 there was about the same amount of money missing from the DOD books. Coincidence?

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
I wonder if an attack or attacks take place by Al Qaeda and President elect Obama and President Bush are targeted will the American people finally understand the threat we are facing.

* I doubt if the general public even know, as I visited the www.whitehouse.gov...
website and lo and behold they act as though everything is a okay.

Or will the American people blame President Bush?

* Probably as they always have.

I seriously wonder if the American people would avenge President elect Obama or would his loss galvanize the population in ways 9-11 never could?

* On the website posted original, there is another link that states that Osama does not like Obama, this is a main reason for the recoil.

Something to think about.

* Alot to think about indeed and so many facets this could take or become and again to wonder, what IS the TRUTH.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

I don't think it's a coincidence as much as it is planned agendas, by the way wouldn't it be awesome if our debt could be 'bailed out' by the government! hahah I would have a field day on them. In reality this isn't funny and I wish to GOD that someone would stand up and organize the people to stand against this hypocritical BS we are all going through. Buid us big fortress and stand in numbers upon our land and say enough is enough! ( Glory glory halleluah playing in the background)

[edit on 11/10/2008 by LadyPropag8r]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyPropag8r

Do you think the loss of President elect Obama due to a terror attack by Al Qaeda would motivate the American people in ways 9-11 could not?

What I mean by this, is if the American people cannot remain focused on the deaths of a few thousand innocent people on 9-11, would they maintain attention on the death of one so popular and charismatic? Would it produce enough focus and attention to actually stay the course and finish the fight?

Basically if President elect Obama became a martyr in the Global War on Terror would the American people stand up and fight?

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I thought Bin Laden was dead? I believe he was probably killed right after 911.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I thought we decided that Osama didn't do the 911 attacks or the London train bombing yada yada,so why do do we care if there is another video that looks like it is the same exact film from the fifty videos before,I mean granted he's a rabid Jihadist but I don't think he's the Jihadist who did this stuff,*wink wink nod nod*

I this is just more of that dumb make up a story to push their agenda stuff the criminal elite are always doing ,I call BS too

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Teeky

Bin Laden is nothing but a figurehead of the radical Islamic front for jihad against the West.

Alive or dead he is nothing more than a figurehead.

The entire concept of a terrorist cell does not depend on a head or central leadership. It has many heads and for each one you cut another springs in its place like a mythological hydra.

The real power comes from the jihadists and their fanaticism. They will not stop until the entire paradigm of culture and civilization shifts. The war we fight has roots going back over 1000 years. Bin Laden and Al Qaeda are just components of a much larger and older conflict involving radicals and the non radicals.

Long after Bin Laden and Al Qaeda are history the war will continue. Long after America has pulled its forces from the Middle East the war will continue. It is a struggle between the radical fanatic and the civilized moderate. It simply will not end until everything we know has been swept aside by history like ancient Rome and Carthage. Who knows when that might be? Centuries? Millennia?

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyPropag8r
reply to post by Finn1916

Supposevly on this website, they state that a video is coming soon. They also claim that Osama does not like Obama? I wonder why or how he would know Obama?

Two years of widely publicized elections are finally over, people all over the globe are talking about the USA's new president-elect, and you honestly don't think the leader / symbol of the greatest anti-American terrorist movement of all time would know who he is??

Anyway, it's not as if this is the first time since 9-11 that Al Qaida has released a video proclaiming another attack that will "dwarf" the 9-11 assaults. The fact that no such attacks have occurred is either a sign of our military's success in systematically rooting out these murderers, or of the desperate state of Al Qaida, or both.

If you ask me, this looks like a sign of desperation. Terrorists in Iraq are now facing repeated defeats at the hands of the local police and military forces, and they're having no easy time keeping a foothold in Pakistan or Afghanistan. They're probably losing recruits every day and are just looking for some way to boost their image.

But at the same time, the one thing that does make me nervous about this is the fact that not long ago there were rumors of underground nuclear bomb tests in Iran. Let's just hope the worst-case scenario isn't the true one.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I just did some research and find it quite odd all of the different things going on. For one thing I just read up on Operation vigiliant shield and if that wasn't scary enough I found some odd things.

1.) Armed nukes show up missing and found on a b52 by whom we don't know about a month before the Operation Vigiliant Shield 2007.

2.) Operation Vigiliant Sheild 2007 was cancelled for unknown reasons.

3.) Califorina is doing a "Shake Down" drill on November 13 2008 in which residents are to act like a real earthquake is happening and are to take cover and hide under their tables.

4.) Operation Vigiliant Shield 2008 is on schedule to start on November 12 2008 (the same date for 2007)

5.) New Terror alert coming from other countries but only once on a MSM site (foxnews) This terror alert revolved partly around Somalia which has a serious pirate problem (they have jacked some very dangerous stuff even russian tanks).

I would definatley keep an eye out guys this is just too many coincedences.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
OH here we go again.
The “Boogeyman Cometh”.

Seriously they cant expect us to believe this can they?
It is almost painfully obvious that this is propaganda to boost the president elect for his first term.

Strike early to get the war hawks behind you!

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Let's see,we have a new President and he and his transition team are taking a look at all government agencies from top to bottom the intelligence community is worried about having their budgets cut so they dust off their best bogey man Bin Ladin.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Don't get me wrong I am by no means saying anything is going to happen I just think that it is all too odd. Frankley there is no way of knowing anything about what is going to happen until is has.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
This is freaking ridiculous.
Everyone put on your nice clothes, polish your shoes and comb your hair, The NEOCON CIRCUS is coming to town and their bringing the main attraction!

This idea of theirs isn’t dead yet?
Who will accept this?
Sean Hannity, Shepherd Smith, Bill the “BULLY”Oriely.
Uhhg someone please stop the bus I’d like to get off now.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
CIA? propoganda? You people dont keep up do you? This isnt a conspiracy or propoganda.. Al Aqeda is ALWAYS threatening the US.

This is nothing new. they have been saying this crap for awhile, and nothing.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join