It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden Plans new attack on US

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Bin Laden Plans new attack on US

www.smh.com.au

/2008/11/10/1226165435339.html Osama bin Laden is planning an attack against the United States that will "outdo by far" September 11, 2001, an Arab newspaper in London has reported.

And, a former senior Yemeni al-Qaeda operative said, the terrorist organisation has entered a "positive phase", reinforcing specific training camps around the world that will lead the next "wave of action" against the West.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Wonder why all of the sudden we are getting threatened? This also was on my yahoo news ticker and removed quickly and had to go scouting for the article.
I'm trying to speculate why he is coming out of the closet all of the sudden, any educated guesses out there?
Maybe in light of new President elect actually going to bring a trial to the eledged terrorists in holding. Ironically this news wasn't released in the USA first.

www.smh.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

+21 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Don't worry Tim Osman has been dead for years.
This will be another 'attack' by Al CIAda

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
How convenient.

No sign of "Osama Bin Laden" until a large scale war is needed to boost revenue for the arms and auto industries.

What are the bets that this time it will be said the Iran were the ones who gave him the backing for this attack and that Iran will be invaded afterwards.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dermo
How convenient.

No sign of "Osama Bin Laden" until a large scale war is needed to boost revenue for the arms and auto industries.

*I think the 'arms' sales are doing awesome in the ole US of A....at least all AR15's about out of stock!

What are the bets that this time it will be said the Iran were the ones who gave him the backing for this attack and that Iran will be invaded afterwards.

* I'd have to bet right along with you.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
This is retarded. How do they know they are planning another attack without having heard of the attack specifically? Or how about these camps? do they frequently film activity in these camps to know that they are in "phase 1" training? LMAO!

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyPropag8r

The ridiculous fact about this is that a lot of the population will actually believe this propoganda.

It is a warning bell though that something will happen in the next year or so if history is anything to go by.

Im growing tired now.

There used to be games that they played but this time its right in your face.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I agree and it is gdetting old, kind of makes me want to stand up and do something. If I could only figure out what? Then again maybe I should just move far far away into a remote area somewhere?

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I think Osama is dead. This is definitely all propaganda, all part of the "plan."

My favorite saying is same game different faces.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
If you think about it, this is exactly al Qaeda's modus operandi. They always take several years between major attacks, possibly b/c of the time needed to regroup, recruit, and plan.

Maybe this is bin Laden's swan song, given his health?

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
O dear my UK brethren watch your backs. Charge your cameras and keep em running.

God Speed

-Ign0RanT

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Cute, his swan song......but seems more like a horror theme for me. However, I am actually concerned maybe this maybe planned from more than the Alqaida sources. Almost feel like something is being planned behind our backs, and has been for sometime. Just a gut feeling.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Ign0rant

Good advice, think it would be safe to say that many nations should keep them cameras charged up to the max.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I wonder how many people will be willing to actually do something about this when the time comes.

Its coming soon I think. Too much pressure, too much coincidences and way too much uncertainty for people to handle in general.

I live in a remote village in the UK, I cannot even go and buy a pint of milk without a camera watching me, there are speed cameras everywhere, businesses are beginning to close down, my company went bankrupt so I have found myself out of a job, bills are going up and the list is endless. Heck you cant even have a cigarette without the police following you to make sure you put it out and there are no bins!

Not to mention all the propoganda rammed down our throats by the media.

My tolerance threshold is definately being tickled to say the least.

God help Mr Brown if he ever meets me

[edit on 10-11-2008 by XXXN3O]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   

wow, this amazes me... i wonder how they're gonna make this happen since he's dead, 4years ago according to Pakistani news source. I am anxious to see the so called "video" of usama saying "allah is great bomb USA ha ha ha"

this is BS at its best guys. (i wonder if he will be wearing his gold rings, even though it's prohibited by their religion, i guess the CIA didn't know we were gonna catch that one!
:lol

Knowledge is power! read bitches READ I TELL YOU!

[edit on 10-11-2008 by br0oce]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I thought he was dead? Is his stunt double going to pull this one off? I am so glad that some guy in Afghan or Pakistan who cannot use cell phones for fear of the signal being traced, can plan such large scale operations against the US with nothing but some rocks and sticks in the sand. Instead of hating this guy, we should be encouraging him to write books on military tactics. Bin Laden is a freakin' GENIUS!

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Interesting news.. I think that if this *cough* terrorist attack is gonna take place, they're going find a link to Iran. Now wouldn't that be convenient..

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Supposedly he released another home video last year though so he cannot be dead

uk.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by hubahuba

You took the words LOL I nmean typos right out of my mouth...arg I mean fingers?
According to 911 Loose Change video Osama is very popular friends with all the higher up politicals, also I think he is still alive but has been sick? Someone said he was dead but they were wrong? Just wonder why the yahoo ticker news taken this story off soooo freakin quickly!

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by br0oce

wow, this amazes me... i wonder how they're gonna make this happen since he's dead, 4years ago according to Pakistani news source. I am anxious to see the so called "video" of usama saying "allah is great bomb USA ha ha ha"

this is BS at its best guys. (i wonder if he will be wearing his gold rings, even though it's prohibited by their religion, i guess the CIA didn't know we were gonna catch that one!
:lol

Knowledge is power! read bitches READ I TELL YOU!

LOL The more I read the more confused I become! Nevertheless I still in my gut feel this is ALL another 'set up' Look out we are probably getting ready for another ride of some sorts"

[edit on 10-11-2008 by br0oce]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join