It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden Plans new attack on US

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I can't find any other source for this news anywhere in the world. I call BS.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Obama is basking in the warm sun of a Boca Raton dialysis clinic.
Clean shaven and wearing the latest cabana fashions, he is none the worse for wear and calling the shots poolside from his Blackberry.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Here we go.. Again. But lemmie assure you that it doesn't matter whether or not Osama Bin Laden is dead, it's just the fact that he can be replaced by many more that are just as intellegent as him.

MetatronCubensis This will be another 'attack' by Al CIAda

*cough* hint spoiler

I'd say you're right on the nail! The puppeteers are back with a uber awesome plan! Shru can't wait to see what happens next!

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by damwel

Honestly this news was on my yahoo news ticker and removed quickly. It wasn't this source I was using

* WOW there is ANOTHER link on that page which states that they plan to send US a WARNING within a few days to show us what is to come!!!!!

[edit on 11/10/2008 by LadyPropag8r]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by damwel

Here you go.

www.nationalterroralert.com...

Now you can start worrying like the rest of us

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by InterestedObserver

Thank you for locating this link.....I been busy juggling my phone lines. This could be a set up of various dimensions.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Uhm... Osama's dead, or at least near it. He has no influence whatsoever anymore. There are Arab assassins waiting for him to pop up so they can collect their million dollar rewards.

Anyway, that's just some radical newspaper intending to incite fear and hatred. Nothing more.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jsobecky

I rarely agree with you, but this time I am. If you look at terrorism before 9/11, home attacks are few and far between. When they do attack at home, they aim big. I think that the first WTC bombing was a mis step from an organization that has since organized, become more intelligent, and much more dangerous.

With the passing years they have learned more and more. Make no mistake, the war on terror has not detered terrorism. The terrorists are still around, they just needed time to organize their next strike. They have probably spent multiple years looking for another weakness in our system of living.

Have they found one? That is the question. Because if they have, then its just a matter of execution, and thats a dangerous place to be in.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by cognoscente

Osama Bin Laden might be dead, but the homeland security link they had posted prior does state an attack potential.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
IMO I think this is more about the last paragraph of that report, ie its we brits that are next up to bat. This would fit nicely with browns intended speach about the NWO and re-inforce his doctrine. The sheeple will surely follow his lead if London has another false flag situation.

Same old tricks, same old tricksters.

respects

[edit on 10-11-2008 by captiva]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Well they are all a bit crazy , ( but in a nice way). www.youtube.com...

And this was our solution.... www.youtube.com...

Well its got us no where ,and still the threat is there bigger than ever.

[edit on 10-11-2008 by tarifa37]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Oh wow, i cannot belive this was actually in the news.

Bin Laden is dead, it was all over the Arab and Pakistan news when it happen. not to mention that Bensir Bhutto also confirmed his death on a interview (later was killed). This is just another play that is being made by the PTB to try to scare people...and if there is another terrorist attack, PEOPLE you can bet your bottom doller it wasn't osama!

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSGUY

Do you think this maybe a set up, or just another blown up hoax?

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
It Probably will be an "incident" to cover-up the 700billion plus scam in the USA,
Billions went "missing" prior to 911 and in Iraq too! an attack will also justify another war and may rev-up the economy,bad times ahead,nows the time to take a vacation.

[edit on 10-11-2008 by all2human]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Hmmmm,let me guess Osama is hiding in Iran this time....right?
Redundincy.........

[edit on 10-11-2008 by Black_Fox]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by all2human

I think you are correcto mundo and no kidding he is either dead, missing cannot be found, etc, but probbly being used for whats about to happen.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Osama is safe and taken care by the certain forces using his name to make the bussiness as usuall.

they will need now to attack Iran and let people focus on some other issue than financial crisis. it will help to steal as much as possible before finally the whole bank system will collapse. so it can happen. but if they will "predict" this to happen in US, than you can be sure it will happen before in UK or maybe Aussieland for a change.

it works same as with the stockmarket. when experts are starting to see coming up you should get ready to see the bottom. disinfo and the threat plus some nice fireworks and the financial breakdown is the way they will bring us the NWO.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I very rarely post...So I hope I do this right...
I am sorry if I don't do it correctly...
I read every day but very seldom post replies...

I went to the main page of the Homeland Security page and there are numerous Warnings...This one really scared me...It is a link where the terrorist are trying to break into Top Biological Laboratories...Someone else might want to read through and add some of the other links on the main page...

I am disabled and very tired tonight...I am not typing so good right now...

Here is the link I was talking about...

www.nationalterroralert.com...

Just go look at the main page at all of the warnings...Scary indeed...

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sapphirearaidia

Thank you again for these links as it is more informing me, and I totally agree with the others as this is surely some form of redundunt camouflage to what is really going to happen

What upsets me most is the fact that no news is sharing this information with the general public and it would be nice to be informed!!!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join