It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Person!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
They report that there are no bones or toys.

I have had a vision of where she is (or, where I believe she is). I have no landmarks though and I've never been to the area.

I don't want to pollute your RVing so I won't post what I think here. I'm not what I consider 'skilled'. I haven't worked on it. I don't get visions on command, more like fleeting flashes of information. If I'm lucky, as in this case, I get an actual picture.

Good luck!

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I have had a vision of where she is (or, where I believe she is). I have no landmarks though and I've never been to the area.

Are you doing anything with your vision? E-mailing it to authorities or anything?

Jemison

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
No, I haven't.

I don't want to ruin this thread if I'm wrong though. I think they are looking in the wrong place and I will say that I do not believe she is in water at all.

I can't see any landmarks. I think that where I am standing is where she is buried but I can't see anything that I can pick out as a beacon to help me find the spot.

Can I post what I see here?

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by justgeneric

Bodies can be hidden everyday almost in view and people won't see them. My brother used to jog everyday in the park where Chandra Leevy was found, on a path only a few dozen yards away. And it was a busy park.

I think she will turn up still.

I would rather that then think she has been sold into a sex trade.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
They just said the bag doesn't contain any evidence.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Was looking at the river and Blanchet Park (sp)...was thinking "I just don't feel it." and checked back to the news article to find it now says not humane remains.

Caylee is passed on.

I think with any images or feelings of the whereabouts, you should keep a journal. If you don't think you have enough to send to the sheriff just see if you can match some of them up to current data from the investigation.

It's not polluting the data at all by discussing it. I don't believe RV can be damaged by too much info even if it doesn't seem to match up. many things I feel, see and smell match up to the current data.

There are certain things about some data I have seen that tell me I am headed in the right direction with what I think and see.

Any psychic impressions or RV should always be weighed against data collected..always! Either pictures, objects, landmarks, items of possession, physical evidence...it's all a big picture...

When RVing or feeling out psychic impressions you only get small fractions of data that then have to applied and matched to something real and tangible.

I still have one more drawing to send in...more detail about the culvert, another small detail that seems unrelated to me but it might mean something to an investigator on the case.

Still no response to my email to EquuSearch. I may send all I have to Padilla as well if he is interested in looking it over.

The Sheriff department has ALL of the info though so it makes sense to send it to them...the private people helping, Padilla and EquuSearch don't have access to all the evidence so they may miss a correlation.

I dunno...

I really think the investigation needs to move farther north to the Osceola Forest.

I don't see a body of water, I don't smell it nor feel it. I see and smell moist soggy dirt.

I see tight bindings over double black garbage bags with a two or three holes dug into the seamed parts (bags tend to balloon when you close them around things so you have to allow air to get out).

I see a VERY specific type of tape...not your everyday duct tape or masking tape.

I see no personal belongings with the body. A pair of stretchy pants (like footless leggings), and a loose fitting Tshirt, No shoes.

I have "seen" other things and afterward I checked into them and was shocked to find out certain things. I'm not a doctor and some things I saw I had to check on. To see if what I was seeing might be possible or even factual. And to see if it ties in with the scenarios I see.

That makes me take notice.

I see alot of things LOL...I take notes when I'm RVing (if that's what I'm doing). Even if it makes no sense to me.

I often see as if I'm looking through someone elses eyes...I'm not sure what the H that is called? It's uncomfortable. I don't feel like someone else I am just seeing, hearing and smelling things that they might. I'm still very much me during this.

I know casey drove down a VERY straight and heavily treed road. Paved and in pretty good shape. not much shoulder as the trees were closer to the road with only a small bit of gravel on the sides.

The view remained VERY straight judging by the horizon line, no real dips. Bone straight road.

She fiddled with the radio, drank from a bottle of water or pop, complained about the smell, even though the windows were down. Was very warm, and humid. Don't recall seeing any other cars on the road nor a center line.

One thing in the third set of images I drew(that I haven't sent yet)...she looked into the rear view mirror and it was broken. A rough triangular bit of glass was missing from the lower left corner of the mirror. There were fine cracks running away from the empty spot, but not enough so that you couldn't see what was behind. I can't find any factual data on the sunfire, as to whether it was that car or another car.

The other issue with doing all of this is I don't get a definitive sense if the images are in order. No time line really other than time of day and weather. No true sense of direction either. I guess which direction I think it is based on the sun and where it is.

that's where this get's really hard as I have no feedback on any of this so I don't know what I should most be concentrating on.

It's hard to compare my images to nothing. Know what I mean?

WOW sorry for rambling.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by zenjewel

Zen I'd love it if you did!!

I'll post what I have without giving out the location I think they NEED to search. I'd hate for evidence to be wrecked if my location is right. I would share that with someone willing to go look though
!!

lemme know if ya'll want to start an exchange of info here and we can see if we can match up some data between us and cross reference it with what the investigators has publicized so far??

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
OK, I don't think that she is in water either. I 'feel' things more than I see them. My visions, if you will, are always very short then I get 'feelings' after.

When I see the blip, I get that I am standing where she is buried. To my left is a long, flat, dark gray road that runs southwest to northeast, but only slightly, like 15 degrees off. I am standing in a clearing that has wet, black soil and there's some kind of grass that's almost waist high. To the north is a dense treeline that curves around to my right then disappears behind me. I am maybe 50 yards from the road and 20 from the trees to the north.

I don't sense the bag though, just dark, wet dirt. No shoes, no toys and I am thinking that the pants are the legging type and they are horizontally striped.

I also think she's pretty deep, I feel like the dirt is really heavy. I get Casey annoyed and feverishly digging. Digging so furiously and rushed that she didn't realize how deep the hole was until something caught her attention and she paused. It's just after dusk and almost completely dark.

Then that's it.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
There are many people in that area who would be more than willing to help you with your RV on another website...I'm not sure if I'm allowed to mention it, but it's Websleuths.com. There is a huge forum dedicated to finding Caylee's body and I'm sure someone there would be willing to head to the area you've specified and check it out.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
This case has been nagging me for the last 24 hours. Does anyone have any updates on this?

Jemison

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Only new lead so far is a look-a-like kiddo in a mall that they're following up via the PI they hired.

It's not Caylee.

I still have gotten no response to my email to EquuSearch. (not surprising).

I have been hoping to spend some more time drawing but as I need no distractions while I'm sketching it's been a bit hard. The house is busy lately and I don't have much time to myself.

Hoping to go back to scratch. See if anything different or more detailed comes about.

At this point it seems that all parties involved (aside from the police) have money invested in this and it makes me sick that they are chasing the dollar factor and not really concentrating on actually finding her.

Book deals, cash grabs and seedy "child find" program...it all stinks.

Given their success so far you'd think it wouldn't be such a stretch to try an alternative method(s) and look in areas not so close to home.

They're all consumed with publicity and cash it seems.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by justgeneric

I feel for you. I dated a pathological liar for about 8 months. He caused a lot of pain for me and my daughter, who was only 2 at the time. It has made me intolerant of liars. He was not worth the trouble to me, but I can't imagine how it would be to raise someone like that, love them, and have to decipher everything to get something close to the truth. Sorry to go OT. I just wanted to extend my support.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
There is more news breaking and they think they have found Caylee. How heartbreaking.

www.foxnews.com...

I know that when 6 p.m. rolls around I'll be giving EXTRA hugs out. My daughters came up with 'huggy time' and at a certain time each day we all hug (my avatar is a pic of my twins during huggy time). It may not seem like much but I think more families should have 'huggy time' because it makes you stop at least once a day and show your appreciation and love for each member of the family.

Jemison

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Just read up on the case.

I don't think it's Caylee. Might be better if it is though as at least it's closure.

I don't think it's Caylee.

Duct tape around the skull doesn't sound right at all. None of it sounds "right" but what I mean is that it's not even remotely close to what I've seen. It doesn't fit with Casey Anthony either to be honest.

My images haven't changed...but I am doubting the location a bit. Mostly because there's no way to verify if any of what I've drawn actually exists. Were I there I'd have followed it up.

Edited to add: The police seem pretty convinced it is Caylee. Same chronological skull size and similar hair colour in addition to claims that evidence from the Anthony's home concur with the body found.

I just feel certain it's not Caylee. They say it could be a week or so for the DNA tests to be completed. So we wait.

Sadly, many little ones meet grim fates. I think this is another little kiddo and not Caylee.

[edit on 12/12/2008 by justgeneric]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I went back and looked at my drawings after seeing the close up shots of the location and some aerial footage. God damn.

It's soooooo generic. Unless there are some of the landmarks I drew in that immediate region (the shots and pics weren't close enough to verify) then what I drew could be anywhere.

Still I have nagging doubt that it's Caylee.

Anyone in the immediate area of that scene who can verify some drawings and landmarks?

Looking for a large pole with a ball on top...not a flag pole...more like a gas station sign or similar. Quite tall (2 storeys at least within a mile radius as I noted that one would have to pass this sign to get to the spot.

Another is a chain and pole fence - decorative either kitty corner to the left of the scene (or right if my drawings mirror reverse). A corrugated metal barrier JUST off the road and into the woods.

Interestingly enough there is supposedly an abandoned house there and in my first drawings I specifically wrote that the curtains are never open and thought it might be vacant.

Also looking for lattice wood fencing in bad shape leaning over around this vacant house, as well as an old fashioned light (like the hurricane lanters hanging on a pole or similar)

Also any report of a water bottle being found right near the skeletal remains? (haven't read any reports saying they did so far).

I drew the road basically....and said that it was just off a very straight tree lined road. Houses not to close...rural/suburban.

Sort of in a culvert/drainage ditch (like for seasonal run off) not normally filled with water but very moist.

My take on it is that it's too close to home and not Caylee but some other poor little one disposed by some other arsehole.

I also stated there was an odd type of tape...not a typical duct tape but a specific packing tape with fibres, wrapped very tightly in garbage bags (2) and covered with blankets at some point.

Anyone over that way that can take a look for me and maybe get pictures if you see anything like what I've posted???? (love you long time)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join