It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ability Help Please

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Okay, I'm not looking for much just some help and maybe some experiences. I'm one of those people who alter reality. I'm pretty random with it and it can't be scientificly proven unless you read minds. I would like to know how to control it or how to even try because even though I have some ideas it's...difficult. I've told some people and so far there have been no bad or scared reactions. I know it happens when I'm relaxed and just thinking over something randomly. Even if you don't have an ability I would still like to hear from you. Please don't be rude. I have got feelings. I'm not entirely sure what it's called but, if your a person who can tell other's feelings I'ld like to see what you think mine are right now wrighting this. I'll post it in a week. Anyway back to how I do this. It starts when I'm relaxed I think something and the time varies but, generally the thing I thought happens for a few hours to two days. This also happens with questions. I'll get my answer usually a few hours later. To be honest it's a bit like the book Matilda. Whenever I'm not fully challeged is when it happens. I could use some advice if anyone has any.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
learn to meditate, and then when you do, seek out your inner teacher, or higher self, or atman or whatever you want to call it. You are the only ones that can give you real answers to such questions. Everyone else's answers are only insight and opinion. I promise you, you DO have all the answers.

my only other advice is be patient, and be more observant, perhaps contemplate the nature of the things that are happening and the nature of the connections it has with anything you can think of.

[edit on 11/8/2008 by psychedeliack]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Reality-check

I'm one of those people that alter reality

So am I...but I do it the old fashined way - get hammered or baked - like I am now...

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Sounds pretty serious, any way you slice it.
You might want to find somebody who has experience with this type of phenomena. I don't have any experience, but if you really do get what you concentrate on then try to stay in a good mood. I know that verizon guy on tv is annoying but nobody deserves to be run over by a steam roller on national tv.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   
hi mate, i don't have the same power as you but i do have a different power, i can teleport and stop time, how i learn't is by meditating, and eventually, the answers will come.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Good News! Last night I forgot about my most recent time of performing this phenomenon. Normally this happening accurs without my knowledge. But the most recent event happened like this. I was in my foreign language class and we had just finished writing sentences which we were going to repeat to a partner who would then have to reply correctly back. I began to picture who my partner would be and immediately I thought of one girl in my class. I'll call her girlA. So I began thinking of how this would go about because girlA doesn't like me very much. And for a second the thought of her not being my partner but, then I told myself not to think that because it would only complicate matters and I went on imagining the encounter. It turns out our instructor was going to have us read our sentences to another person at random by picking their name out of a cup. Our instructor asks if anyone would like to go first. GirlA raises her and and the instructor chooses her. While she walks up I wounder if maybe this is one of the times I will alter reality and I wait for my answer. It comes. She places her hand in the cup grabs a piece of paper. She opens it and reads my name. I nearly leapt in joy (it's always fun when I do this). I hope this means I'm getting better. Also later, in the same class, the boy I sat next to did the exact same thing. I was called up and he said I would pick my own name, and I did! My name had only come up once since girlA had picked my name so, it wasn't a commonly chosen name. I have since pondered if I can extent my gift to others for a short period of time if I have done it around them. Reality-check

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reality-check
Okay, I'm not looking for much just some help and maybe some experiences. I'm one of those people who alter reality. I'm pretty random with it and it can't be scientificly proven unless you read minds. I would like to know how to control it or how to even try because even though I have some ideas it's...difficult. I've told some people and so far there have been no bad or scared reactions. I know it happens when I'm relaxed and just thinking over something randomly. Even if you don't have an ability I would still like to hear from you. Please don't be rude. I have got feelings. I'm not entirely sure what it's called but, if your a person who can tell other's feelings I'ld like to see what you think mine are right now wrighting this. I'll post it in a week. Anyway back to how I do this. It starts when I'm relaxed I think something and the time varies but, generally the thing I thought happens for a few hours to two days. This also happens with questions. I'll get my answer usually a few hours later. To be honest it's a bit like the book Matilda. Whenever I'm not fully challeged is when it happens. I could use some advice if anyone has any.

Sorry. I do not understand your main question that you are trying to get the answer too. Can you PLEASE describe it in a more detail.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I'ld just like to get some advice on how to control this.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Wow. Sounds like you are one of those lucky people who have a rare-power level. Ok... You have used the time change power before? Maybe with enough practice (remember about baby steps) you can control it. Take it slowly, and then you can be at each stage of the power of useing it. I really hope my post does make any sense to you. You can "explore the power"...something like: How are you able to use it. How do you know that you are useing it...(Most Importantly) Are you able to use the power to "mix" with other type(s) of psychic powers?

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Okay, you might be asking yourself, how does a person alter reality? I will tell you this, I don't press random points in midair and then all of a sudden some rainbow book appears giving me the power to change reality. That's not how it works. I generally start off in a good clam mood in which I'm just thinking or even a little bored. I have to be thinking during this time(that's why this can't be proven unless you read minds) and I'll just think about something or even a question and between a few seconds to two or three days later the event will happen or I'll get my answer. This is not precognition and I no this because I don't picture the events, I think them. I couldn't tell you what the person was wearing or anything like that. Also most of the time,sadly, I don't relize I'm doing this until the effect has already happened. I don't know if I have any other abilities but, I think I may be able to project my power to others for a small amount of time. That is still under consideration though. Reality-check

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Wow. Really though. "Alter reality". Doesn't that seem a little "oh-i-contol-the-earth-and-all-that-inhabit-it"-y to you? Maybe it's just a long series of coincidences.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
No, it's not like I control the government or anything. I can only make small things in my life happen. The biggest I've ever performed is have two guys stop (in a car) while my friends and I were walking home and try to kidnap us. (before you start calling my crazy, this was when I was nine and my life was unbearibly boring. Plus at the time I was thinking how we never use those safety guidelines we're taught about not talking to strangers and all. Plus I didn't know I even had an ability.)It's not possible for this to be a whole bunch of coinsidenses because it's been happening for at least four years. With only a brief period of at most a month in between.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeathAngel42
hi mate, i don't have the same power as you but i do have a different power, i can teleport and stop time, how i learn't is by meditating, and eventually, the answers will come.

Thats funny, You said before that you "discovered this ability" on accident while playing football.... Strange...

Any how, To the OP, I dont suppose you could show us this ability to alter reality? You compare your ability to that of the book matilda. If I remember correctly the charectar was able to move things and make things float ETC. Are you saying you can do this?

I guess the point im trying to get to is would you be willing to provide some evidence? Pics? videos?

All respect is intended here, I just have trouble buying into this claim withouth a little evidence. I dont take peoples words very often when it comes to claims such as this. Im sure you understand.

Would you please provide some evidence to support your claim that you can alter reality so no one has to rely on just your word. Im not saying you are lying or anything( not at this point
) Its just that it will help the legitamcy of this claim if you can provide some evidence

Thank you reality-check.

Dust

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

gimme_some_truth I will start by off by clarifying what I ment when I said I was like Matilda. No I don't have the power to move objects useing only thoughts. I ment that I nomally perform my ability when I am not challenged. (Torward the end of the book Matilda loses her power and Ms. Honey explains that it is because Matilda must use her mind constantly and has no room for excess 'energy'.) I'm afraid I can not prove sufficient evidence because the first phase exists entirely in my mind. I realize that this gives you ever right to call me a hoax and all I have is my word against yours with you containing the upper hand. Let me repeat, You have no real reason to believe me. I understand where you stand as I have heard of many a fake phycic or other ptype of hoax. If you would like I can explain the process and name a few examples. Also I wish to clear up my words of 'altering reality' it's not exactly how it sounds. A much better description would be changeing the future with my mind. It's a bit like Pregonition but, I don't see events in any way. I think them. I would like to thank you for being respectful and not immediately calling me a hoax. I do enjoy reading your comments as they are backed by much knowledge and are very convincing. I hope I have cleared things up for you. I you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Reality-check.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   

gimme_some_truth I will start by off by clarifying what I ment when I said I was like Matilda. No I don't have the power to move objects useing only thoughts. I ment that I nomally perform my ability when I am not challenged. (Torward the end of the book Matilda loses her power and Ms. Honey explains that it is because Matilda must use her mind constantly and has no room for excess 'energy'.) I'm afraid I can not prove sufficient evidence because the first phase exists entirely in my mind. I realize that this gives you ever right to call me a hoax and all I have is my word against yours with you containing the upper hand. Let me repeat, You have no real reason to believe me. I understand where you stand as I have heard of many a fake phycic or other ptype of hoax. If you would like I can explain the process and name a few examples. Also I wish to clear up my words of 'altering reality' it's not exactly how it sounds. A much better description would be changeing the future with my mind. It's a bit like Pregonition but, I don't see events in any way. I think them. I would like to thank you for being respectful and not immediately calling me a hoax. I do enjoy reading your comments as they are backed by much knowledge and are very convincing. I hope I have cleared things up for you. I you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Reality-check.

Ok I wil accept that answer. I have to be honest, Somthing about the way you present yourself, makes me think you are being honest.

Usually when a person is attempting to hoax they hate being called one. I have alot of respect for you coming out and saying that you cant really provide much proof.

I feel that in most cases, hoaxers usually string you along claiming that they have proof and end the end dont deliver.

Simple reasons like that, plus you seem open and honest and willing to discuss makes me not so willing to say hoax. Im not saying that I believe that you have this power just yet. I may go as far as to say that I believe that you believe you do. Does that make sence?

I am a very open minded person, and do believe that these powers do exsist in some people. I appreciate your understanding, by the way, why I dont just accept it as truth. As you said there are all kinds of hoaxers out there.

As I have said, hoaxers and trollers make it hard for everyone else to take the phenomena and the people who really have the ability, seriously.

That said, something about your post comes across as honest. Perhaps its the way you are willing to listen to all people and consider what they have to say. You dont seem like you are doing it just for attention, points etc...

I have to admit, when I posted my first post in this thread, I thought I may come across as rude or obnoxious. I know you saw me pressing that guy who claimed he could teleport, for evidence.

im glad I didnt coem across negatively.

Thanks for answering my questions as honestly as possible and for clarifying things for me.

Anyhow, I would love to hear the process and for you to explain some examples.

On a side note, I just want say that if I had this ability, I wouldnt care if people believed me or not. I would know the truth.... you know the truth

I am no where near read to call you a hoax. You come across as honest. I respect that.

By the way, Welcome to ATS
You have stumbled upon The greatest conspiracy forum website in the world, Enjoy, and be carefull, ATS is very addicting. I am a certified ATS addict myself
I can tell you will fit in just fine here at ATS

Dust

[edit on 10-11-2008 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Reality-check, I was wondering (When you do have spare time) when you can start doing your mediating and your power. I was thinking, whatif, if you can-could practice on Russia or China. What I mean to say is, if you can do what, how you do it as a startoff for your power, you could focus and picture at the same time (while thinking of some place in Russia). You could try and create **thunderstorms-earthquakes on Russia**, but you must Focus....concentrate and relax, aswell. This SHOULD help you control your power.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Your'e screwed if you don't put everything you can into perspective...sorry you've got such a heavy weight to bare & I'm more than glad it's not me...to whom more is gven, more is expected...best wishes & be very careful what you wish for for everyone's sake...thanks???

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Hmm I seem to rethink how I present my ability. Altering reality is a little stong. Changeing the future with thoughts alon is a better description. Trust me it isn't a burden and I don't think peoples lives rest in my hands nor counrties or grand scale natural events. (hurricanes, tornados, earthquakes, etc.) I will give an example.
A weather time was back about two years ago. I was sitting down and talking to this boy about how it was my birthday. I was thinking about the upcoming Christmas and how I hoped it would snow on Christmas. And a thought crossed my mind. "I always wanted it to snow on my birthday."I said. "Good luck with that." was his reply. In truth I had never even thought of it 'til then but, the idea seemed so logical. My birthday is in December, why shouldn't it snow then? Now hours later at about ten o'clock I had just finished my homework and I looked out the window. Snow flakes were gently falling to the ground. I begged to go outside if only for five minutes. I got a yes and ran outside to rejoice in the snow. These are not just a couple of weird coincidences as this has been happening for about four years with only about two to four weeks in between each event. Sometimes only a few days. Reality-check.

[edit on 10-11-2008 by Reality-check]

[edit on 10-11-2008 by Reality-check]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I have already answered most of your questions but, I would like to say thank you for the welcome. It's nice to be welcomed as another human being and not treated like a person of philosophy or as a person who believes in aliens, powers, or otherwise. Oh, while I'm here I may as well explain the process so I can at least stick to the thread. It starts when I'm relaxed or in a semirelaxed state (such as boredom). I will just be goingabout my way when I will thinl something it doesn't have to be much. It can even be a question and in a few hours to about three days time the event will happen or I will get my answer. Everytime I try to convince myself it's a coincidence, it happens again. This has also has been happening, with a few weeks break in between, for four years. Any questions please ask. Reality-check.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Hmm I seem to rethink how I present my ability. Altering reality is a little stong. Changeing the future with thoughts alon is a better description.

...so...how do you know you have 'changed the future' if the future hasn't happened yet?

Sounds more like perhaps a case of some form of reflective precognition...in that perhaps you *feel/sense/insert-whatever-term-you-choose-here* an event approaching and so in some way consciously dwell upon it, think about it etc...

...just a theory and maybe not a good one...

[edit on 11-11-2008 by alien]

<<   2 >>

join