It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PARA: What You Should Know About Lower Astrals

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

You can look at things that way, but there really isn't a stratification of concepts on any "plane" or "bandwidth" of consciousness, they just exist in different forms. There really isn't a way to hammer the vastness those other planes into a little axiom as it things always shift and doing so creates a false base. It helps to view even conceptual experiences as cyclic and accept both aspects of "light" & "dark" in unison of harmony within yourself that strives towards a creative end.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

Im so tired of it all, I wish it would all go away. I dream of the day I didnt see it,I dream of the time I knew nothing as back then my life was simple and without pain. I wish I didnt have to deal with this, its messed with my head and my spirit and Im just so tired of it all and the pain it brings.

I just want to be me again, the old me that didnt cry at the pain and decisions I have to make when confronted with these astrals.

I dont want to have to deal with this anymore. Yet i know its never going to go away is it. Its so very real and somehow I and others will have to find a way to deal with it sooner or later.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

oh it's all real enough, same goes for what is said about fear itself. You face your own fears, and the pain will reveal itself as illusion just like the fear. To access "other places" is really to be connected with our eternal-selves shall we say. So if you know now that your consciousness is not local, and is in fact energy, which is eternal....what is there to really fear?

You can't go back in life, nor would you really want to if you could most of the time. Why would you? To be ignorant again, to be an easy victim by someone else's agenda? That tends to be much-much worse if one tries to deny themselves, as the person you once thought you where is gone (dead in a sense). You'll move into something new, but it is truly by your choice. If all you see is fear & pain, that's what you'll get. If you see things as temporary trials on your road to realizing your true divine-self, then you'll see your life blossom into something really cool.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer

If you see things as temporary trials on your road to realizing your true divine-self, then you'll see your life blossom into something really cool.

Thank you Shakesbeer that has made me see things a lot clearer than before. I guess these new trials from other realms can really get to us sometimes, but your right if we take them on with no fear and only have divine intention we will be fine.

Star for you friend.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   

You're always welcome, I'm just glad to help you in whatever way I can.
This life is more wild then anything seen on tv & cinema or written in text. It's up to all of us as individuals to write our own stories to be the most interesting & fun adventure we can create for ourselves. In doing that, we can all change the world into something we all wouldn't mind sharing.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Antar, a few nights ago I saw a lower astral like in the video you posted but it had a very small body, almost like a babies body but it was not a baby. It was fully aware as aware these things can be, but it was tiny. Its dead round eyes stared at me and it crawled around. As it came closer and closer I shut it off. Its face could be described as part grey part lower astral in a way. Something about it made me think it was part Grey. what does this mean?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
MrGreen, there is a u2u system here and in place for situations as you describe. We have been discussing this problem long enough that I would hope you know you may contact me privately to discuss this in detail.

There are questions I have for you before we go public with what you are facing. I am so sorry that this has happened as I know it has been your choice to aviod even thinking about such things for as long as I know you.

You may need to close the portal. But first lets talk in private. I have been seeing some signs recently which tell me things are opening once again.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

WOW, what a story. It is nearly beyond comprehension and truly fits well with the concepts of extra dimensions/planes (whatever you want to call them). This kept me enthralled, totally, and that is rare. I for one believe you antar, I never knew this aspect of you before, and I must say, simply wow....It is truly both a beyond frightening and beyond enlightening tale, I am still digesting this and likely will be for sometime. I am TRULY sorry some "members" on here were so rude to you, I am very sad you had to go through that. I for one applaud you for sharing an obvious traumatizing event (for good and bad). This is the stuff ATS is all about and what brought me here to begin with, THANKS AGAIN for sharing and I want to apologize on behalf of the extremely rude members, that is not how ANYONE INTELLIGENT or MATURE should treat a fellow human being. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Well what can I say but thankyou J8. There was so much more to add yet it got really crazy at one point, I mean for everyone that was reading along. There is more to come and it will take some time to come through with all of the puzzle pieces I ahve to share, I have received a few U2us that hit on it pretty sharply, even had an Illuminati bloodline contact me to discuss various parts of this, we communicated back and forth for a while validating each others knowledge and then that member just disapeared.

The story is true and is so complicated. Yet each day I see signs of the truth begining to surface and people awakening. Not a single day passes where I dont think about how everything ties into this story, everything.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Last night on coast to coast Steve Quayle was talking about cannibal giants........he scared me pretty bad, and I was thinking about this thread....he talked about portals opening and these 6 fingered 6 toed giants coming here...
the same as in the time of Noah.....David & Goliath ect.
www.stevequayle.com...
www.stevequayle.com...
www.coasttocoastam.com...

This guys theory scared me.

He said the giants can be fought if you use smoke, it confuses them...the Native Americans used smoke......and solid copper bullets kill them...we need copper & smudges.
I guess its time for me to bundle up large batches of sage smudges.

I dont like the idea of cannibal giants!

He said the giants existence is the whole reason that the 'Gubmint' is trying to gene splice animals with humans in Dulce, as they have been trying to make something that could stand against these Giants.....

The whole reason they have been messing with our food is to MAKE us all fat and slow so the giants can eat us! 500 million of us or so, so that the elite who are in cahoots with the giants can have us all wiped out as is the plan....

This just seemed the right thread to bring this all to.....as I am thinking the giants must be lower astrals......Steve Quayle says they are the Nephilim......I dont know.......but it sure is creepy!

Ive looked at ALLOT of ancient rock art panels and they are almost all depicting some anthropomorphic giant creatures. Ive seen hand and foot symbols carved in the rock panels off the San Juan river that are of 6 fingers & 6 toes.....
This would explain WHY the Annasazi ended up living in defendable crevices up in cliffs for protection....
The puzzle pieces were fitting much to nicely for our own good, and I was seeing how what he is saying MIGHT all be true!

This would make sense as why the Gubmint doesn't disclose anything as the truth is much to horrible to even contemplate!!

[edit on 12-8-2009 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by the River Goddess

First of all, take that intense knowing energy and use it for the light. Energy as you know is neutral, so rather than using your awareness to become frightened and pre- defeated by the giants, use it to keep them at bay.

I listened to Steven Quayle also, always do, I love the Guy, but we have differing opinions on several points, he is coming from outside knowledge and Biblical Prophecy, which I also studied intently years ago, however my knowing comes from an intrinsic experiential space.

I always take his 'telling' Generals and insider reports with a grain of purifying salt, literally because I am not so sure that he is not being slightly used by the energies to invoke fear response in many light workers.

Believe me when I tell you that the giants are real, at least the one I have experienced and watched on many occasions, and the smell, remember the smell I told you about in the beginning of this thread?

I do all I can to avoid the memory as it is just like reliving the sensory experience. My nose crinkles up and I get a foul look on my face to hold off the smell rising up through my nostrils.

Have you ever wondered why spay and neuter programs are not abundant and free to anyone that is a conscientious pet owner? Think about it, these beasts feed on rotting flesh, they take the dregs of their overlords soul feasts.

Look at all the missing people, enough said, MIAs.... It is more than anyone wants to acknowledge, I know.

What Quayle says is that they will spring up in force and no man will be able to stop them, they are not the biggest concern, and yes they can be defeated.

The point I am making here is to say that the portals are guarded by these giants even now, they are in another dimension, one that we will be passing into shortly, but they can move between dimensions unlike us.

The ptb know this, and their time has come, they work diligently for as many souls as they can, souls that will be stuck in the dimension which we talk about here in this thread as we move onto dimensions further evolved.

I did meet with a Walkin once who told me that his dimension was not looking forward to us passing through, many would not make it past to the next higher dimension which is our shared destination when the shifting of the earths axis happens.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by the River Goddess

Forgot to tell you that I too thought about this thread while listening to the Coasttocoastam show.

RiverGoddess, there is much that could be said, but do people really benefit from the most horrific tales of the underworlds and the overlords plan for humanity? Do you agree that it simply instills fear in people which weakens us as a whole?

For me it goes WAY beyond just the humans involved, it is entire planet and all sentient beings past present and future who depend on us the strongest souls, to make way for as much light as we can usher in to help first our own path to the higher and in doing so, raise the vibrartional frequency on the whole.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Has anyone here heard of the giants supposedly reported moving very fast in England recently?

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Could you and other lightworkers please go to this page, www.abovetopsecret.com... and answer my questions? I would appreciate it greatly! The questions are about lightworkers. =) By the way i read all through your posts and although i have never seen something so profound like you have i have seen for lack of better terms demons/ dark entities, not in my peripheral view mind you, but up close and personal. Yeah they scared the mess out of me but i learned from fellow spiritual friends online to show them love and confront them, and not be afraid. Just to make it juicy i will tell you what they all looked like. In no specific order. =)

1. looked like a 8 armed person making a shadow of himself on my wall... like it was standing up.... yeah...i ran lol

2. looked like a brownish blackish rough skinned spiky headed demon with shark like teeth, it was just curious of me idk, it ran away after i said hello. =)

3. looked like a 18ish year old girl, naked on the couch with blood around her mouth smiling at me... and then she grinned and had massive teeth! i just walked past her like what on earth! w.e!

4. looked like a pure black voidwalker from world of warcraft --> www.wowwiki.com...:Voidwalker2.png and it followed me and drained me or made me feel weak at the least for a week until i confronted him myself with love.

5. looked like smeagol from LOTR --> www.abbou.de... but the real scary part about that encounter was after i told my best friend, whose house it was in, he was all freaked out because he told me he had seen it too and his mom and sister came telling him about it too at different dates in the past! his dad is super negative beyond belief so i didnt find it hard to believe.

Okay thats not all of the things i've seen and i didnt face # 5. or 1. but i got carried away wanting to tell you some of the cool demon things i have seen.

I also had a good read on your story, I have heard of gates too in the past doing things like they have been said here but i never really learned alot.

Edit: for spelling errors!

[edit on 19-9-2009 by 4stral4pprentice]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by 4stral4pprentice

Not to worry about your spelling, I live off spell check myself and do not always take the time to use it.

Sounds as if you have a ultra sensitive perception, I have to believe that when someone is able to see these entities like you do, there is always a good reason for it.

Just as energy circuits have to be grounded so do the shadow energies around us. Certain people have this natural ability and others practice to be able to.

When it comes naturally as I suspect yours has, it comes from a state of innocence, this innocence can help you in more ways than any learned ability.

Generally there is a strong Spiritual heart energy and that is where you find your protection, it comes from within, not outside yourself, so in essence when you close your eyes and breath deeply into your heart region, there you connect with the highest source within your understanding be that God, Buddha, Jesus, whomever. For some it is not a being but an energy form of higher dimensional realms.

In other words to be an anchor you must find the truth within to help you anchor first, then you can anchor that which exists outside yourself.

Your thread sounds interesting I will be happy to check it out at some point.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
The questions are for any lightworker, all im asking is if the view on what a lightworker is accuratly described or close to accurate to what a lightworker is in my thread. It very much interests me as i have always had the will to be of a great help to mankind, and also thought of myself being out of place with the rest of everyone like i wasnt one of them, other humans. Which the last sentence makes me wonder a bit more on the subject of starseeds, but not so much.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I'm going to forward this to a friend of mine who is from Vietnam, she was telling me only last month about some events that happened to her back in Vietnam, and which seem to be the same kind of event you describe!

I am puzzled.

S&F!

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
We are developed from childhood to be influenced by everything we do. The human brain functions on patterns. All of the references you have mentioned in your story have been created from modern Extra Terrestrial Theory. You forgot most of the childhood memory, and filled it in with metaphor and patterns of information that have driven fear into your concience. And that's all. Fear compels you, all of you. This is merely just a clouded vision/memory synergy. It's been combined with forgotten patches of the story which were filled in with your fear and non physical interactions. Interestingly, if you were to walk up right infront of the man's face and look into his eyes, you would see nothing at all. If you reached out to touch him, you would feel nothing at all. Because he was not real. He was not interdimensional. His projection was merely a vessel for your fear. Fear is a poison to the mind, it corrodes and weakens you. I have now put my knowledge into terms you can better understand. And Remember to always, under any and all circumstance-

Deny Ignorance.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Antar,
Thank you for sharing this story through your post. It has been inspiring to me during living in the middle of negative energy attacks. I am not sure of the source, but it is being channeled through a household member. Life right now is hell.

Fear is the prevailing energy in this household. Lower astral entities are doing their dirty work here. I used to feel I was a lightworker but lately it has been nothing but darkness. My question to you is how did you conquer the fear? It is crippling, unsettling, blinding, uncentering, joyless, and I find myself constantly fighting depression. I feel like I have lost all wisdom and that I am starting to lose myself. How did you get through it? Prayer helps some, but I need a method of alchemy to turn this around for the good of all involved. In this environment it is very hard to meditate but I keep working at it.

Any suggestions from any and all will be very welcomed.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join