It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PARA: What You Should Know About Lower Astrals

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
[pressimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/56294acf3510.jpg[/pressimg] We are living in a time when great satisfaction is rising in a sadistic manner like never before in human history aided by the lower astrals. They have always been here in small numbers, but they are now slipping through in great numbers to rise against and attempt to enslave humans, animals, plants and Mother Earth, nature herself.

For years we have listened to thousands of contactees, channelers, psychics, remote viewers ex Government whistle blowers, dreamers, experiencers and researchers alike warning of the coming global takeover by malevolent forces determined to control and enslave humans. Could there be truth to this and if so why only certain people in the know and not everyone all at once collectively?

It is easy to turn it all off in the mind and pretend that it does not exist, that it is some insane idea which has no basis in reality. Aliens? Inter dimensional beings? Giants? Demons? Human beings controlled without their knowledge or consent? The truth about lower astrals needs to be known by as many people as can be reached and that will choose to take action. Ignorance will not be bliss, it will be torture beyond imagination, comprehension.

We are living in a time when great satisfaction is rising in a sadistic manner like never before in human history navigated by the lower astrals. They have always been here in small numbers, but they are now slipping through in great numbers to rise against and enslave humans, animals, plants and Mother Earth, nature herself.

Fiction you think? Impossible? Consider for just a moment that everything you have been told is a lie, that nothing is as it appears. For a moment contemplate your own personal position in this great unfolding presence.

How will it affect you, or will it if you just deny it access with your belief systems, your ideologies, faith? Has it affected you already unbeknown st to you? Is this the life you choose to live or does it seem that you are not the master of your own destiny?

These are questions which will help to strengthen you for the days to come if you first ask with complete honesty. Nothing less than a thorough and deep soul search will give you the strength to survive with your life or moreover your soul from this plane of existence as it prepares to move into the next density or astral plane.

If you maintain your body but loose your soul, ask yourself what would be the purpose? If there was only a minute chance for your soul to move on to the next higher plane will you risk it?

In the fast approaching times you will be tested and challenged from many levels and dimensions. You can lay down like a dead battery and accept all that is imposed upon you as if there is no choice or you can choose to find the inner strength which is connected to a higher cosmic whole and that will help you if only you first do all you humanly can to fight the forces of the physical mental plane as they invade our known world reality.

Continued below...

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Science has discovered at least 11 dimensional levels of reality which coexist with us here in our 3rd dimensional realm.

How did we arrive at this point in the dimensional process and where do we go as the levels continue to move forward opening newer more complex dimensions as we push forward in this eternal flow? What about the dimensions which have yet to reach this dimension we know as our reality? How do identify them and become wise to when they are manipulating us and those we love and care for?

Alchemy

Is as close to the truth as any other possibility as it not only speaks of the origins, the base, the beginnings of this evolutionary patterns which move from the base to the highest, it can be understood from both the physical and ethereal perspectives.

We naturally strive to rise to higher planes of existence whether it be Heaven, Moksha, Nirvana, Enlightenment, and not to just arrive but to have earned our place in a higher order where we coexist with others who have risen to the next levels as well. And as we here in this dimension prepare to make the next level a constant reality, so too are the lower astrals making their way into our 3rd dimensional plane.

Unfortunately for us the highest order of the lowers are preparing and in the process of a soul take over of our planets occupants.

I will attempt to share from my perspective and experience as a Gate Keeper, what will come to pass and how to see gates when they are present and what you can do to keep them closed.

I will also share with you what I have seen while in close proximity to these gates and the nightmare which waits to engulf our planet in the near future.

As a Light worker I have walked in the midst of the darkest and most vile of evil, my story is a profound testament to the trials many of us face here on this earth which goes unnoticed by most, and debunked by the rest while doing our part to keep this matrix working so that others and ourselves can attain to the next level and not be sucked down with the coming human cataclysm of the body and soul which the lower astrals have developed a plan to do.

In the continued post I warn that it will be graphic and disturbing, I will be as blunt and honest as I ever have been in the telling of what I have seen next to gates, waiting to enter.

There will be a few minutes wait as I need to attend my work before I write more.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
With head aching slightly and heart pounding I sit down to write what I have seen while being next to one of the many gates here on the planet which are normally guarded and in places so remote and inconspicuous that most would never venture to find or even know where they were if they did not as myself by chance stumble next to one at just the right time of day to see it.

I have heard from friends that were in Vietnam that entire villages and obscure buildings could only be seen at certain times of day. How this was possible they did not know and most chalked it up to battle fatigue or some other normal excuse within the parameters of our known base of shared understanding.

I have concerns about coming completely clean with all I know, this I will be honest and tell you. I will not give the location or time frame from this experience as it is no longer relevant or safe to do so. The gate has been since opened of this I am certain. Reality has shifted and what is done is done, all we can do is to keep a close eye out for others and do what we can to keep them closed for the time being.

Being an outdoor adventurer in my younger days I happened upon a place where one bright and sunny afternoon I spied some crates in the back of an old abandoned set of buildings. I took note of the location and decided to go back when there was more light and check it out. I did so a few days later only to find nothing but abandoned buildings and nothing more.

While in the same area some time shortly thereafter, I again saw the strange looking crates and decided that I would finish what I was currently working on and then go see what was in the crates and the abandoned buildings.

Walking over towards the buildings a very white skinned and strange looking man appeared with piercing dark eyes and long kinky black hair. He seemed neither surprised to see me nor did he act affected by my presence out in the middle of nowhere.

He spoke softly and with a quiet sort of gentle voice, told me that this was his Fathers place and that his Father was at one time part of the ***. Insert any one of the Intelligence agencies world wide. That he had died and it was now up to him to clean the area up.

I asked if we could walk around and see what was in the crates, the sun was beginning to set and he looked casually over his shoulder and said "What crates?" A shock ran through me and I realized that again my eyes had deceived me and there were indeed no crates sitting beside the abandoned buildings.

Either this was the most interesting paranormal experience I had ever encountered (which would be a stretch) or there was something very strange unfolding in my comfortable world of logic. It felt like the later to be certain and my senses were on heightened alert as I said my goodbyes and left.

One thing to note was the smell attached to the area, it was the smell of rotten and decaying animals and urine. Also the entire place was surrounded by red roses, from the road east the only entrance , all you could see were huge bushes of over grown roses.

I am feeling a sense of vertigo in writing so I will take a break here and hydrate my self, I will be back shortly.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Interesting post Antar.

I will be sending you love and light. I know you are a strong woman who has had many experiences your entire life and are very acclimated to understanding things that many of us don't.

Please do continue as you are able to and feeling it.

Kathy

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Thankyou interested I needed to take a break and have some coffee and a cig, put some more wood on the fire as it has gotten pretty cold with the telling of this story. It is never easy to try and come forward with this kind of truth as it has the potential of opening channels which are sometimes best left in silences between our daily posts and clues here on the board.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Deciding that I wanted to be able to uncover what my senses were telling me was not an optical illusion I again returned to the abandoned area in search of the funny looking man. Somehow I knew that he would simply appear as he did the first time with nothing but my basic intent for him to do so.

Walking up in the early morning this time, the gentle speaking man appeared once again from around the backside of the buildings. Meeting as if two old friends, we said our hellos and I cut to the chase with the first thing that entered my mind. I asked him if I could volunteer to trim the roses and help him clean up the place. He without hesitation agreed.

We spent the next couple of hours walking the property and talking about how his recently passed away Mother and Father had it done when they were alive. He had an easy going demeanor and it was comfortable to both talk or remain silent in each others presence.

Days became weeks and still I had not seen any sign of the crates while working among the roses. They turned out to be most probably the barrier between realities sort of like a safe zone. They kept not only prying eyes away from what I had discovered but there was a definite feeling or sense of safety when I was near them.

Never before had I felt fear or paranoia like I began to succumb to while working at the property. And the smell, it was so gross so disgusting when I would venture over by the buildings it had the effect of causing my heart to race and my pulse to become rapid. Sudden and uncontrollable shaking like a trapped animal in a snare, I would only find relief by leaving the area.

My psychic energies began to heighten during my time in the roses, I could often see minutes before something happened, simple things like a bird landing on a bush before me or the sudden sound of a car horn, it was showing me the thrust of where I was being lead. It was like validation to continue.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Late one afternoon I was working in the lower gardens when I looked up and in my perhiphial vision something or someone that caught me eye.

I was being lead in the direction of where I had seen the crates. I could hear something like a cat crying but not exactly more gutteral less high pitched. The smell was taking my senses once again to the maximum fear levels, pushing forward just the same towards the back of the buildings.

As I rounded the first corner, I saw rows of broken down haphazzardly made wooden crates stacked one on top of another sloppily, the first crate closest to me had an animated human head in it , shhhshing me and telling me to help him, to find a way to get them out! My eyes went huge as I stared at his pittiful broken and bruised cheeks, swollen eyes and dirty greasy blood dried hair and face.

The sun was setting and before my eyes the scene began to take on a holographic image, it was dissapearing right before my eyes. I quickly scanned the rest of the row nearest me to the horror of my life time. Each crate was a different scene of mass meyhem and torture, animals and humans alike, young old, male and female. The prisoners were spliced together with odd things like metalic objects protruding from their dismembered body parts, and mixes of animal human like creatures only half developed. One in particular was part boy and part bovine with horns.

To say I was in shock would be putting it lightly. As the scene slowly faded I began to walk away backwards towards the roses and my car.

Rounding the corner he stepped out with a cheshire grin on his morbid face, asked me if I had seen something that scared me?

I denied it and he pressed on, in a sick kind of saddistic way. I refused to play. He looked like a vampire in the moment, hungry for my flesh or wose yet my soul.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
I happened upon a place where one bright and sunny afternoon......

decided to go back when there was more light and check it out.

Come on man. At least be consistant.
You needed more light than a "bright sunny afternoon"?
LMFAO.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
His eyes became inhuman looking, red around the outside, yellowish and sick on the inside untill slowly they faded into a bottomless pit of mirror like quality. Seeing the the look on my face was more than I could take, I could see into my own soul through his eyes as if it had a physical, material quality to it. He toyed with me as I silently called on my Master to help me, he only then broke the cursed glare.

Rushing away to my car he started laughing uncontrollably. Getting in I grabbed the keys and just like in the worst horror movie it would not start. Twilight was taking over the skies quickly and time seemed to forget that you could not go from sunset to dark in a matter of minutes.

I looked over at one of the buildings when a light came on and what I saw made me sink into tears of fear. The sound of an electric drill or handsaw made the buildings lights dim just slightly and wiping away the tears as I stuggled to get the car started I saw a huge and bulky Giant Man walk hunchbacked past the window. His head was as big as a truck tire and his body had to have been at least 15 feet tall. His enormous body and arms could crush 10 men without any struggle. He shuffled back and forth deep in concentration for his work in the building.

Suddenly the car started and I peeled out of the property, but not before I saw a half human half, I just do not know pulling itself along the ground between the buildings. His body was half formed as was he, legs trailing behind like tentacles leaking a fluid of some unknown origin.

The smell was the last thing I remembered that night. It had become so strong and over powering even after a long shower I could still smell it.

I needed help I knew that much, but who could I contact, who could I tell that would believe me?

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by cbass

Read the next part it will explain, I am not proof reading , it is the hardest thing to bring this story forward for you to judge.

Thanks for your awareness and for reading this as you told me already in another thread how you feel about me.

I will continue later.

EDIT: Oh also I was busy with other interests the first time, it was daylight when I first arrived. There will be a few gaps if I decide to tell this properly, that I have already said too. It has to be this way, other wise I could have placed it in some other more high profile Forum. I may get scared or insulted and quit entirely...

[edit on 8-11-2008 by antar]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
All you have done is moved the goal posts and are making up the story as you go. Now there are actually people who are going to believe this ......stuff, and it is not fun or funny to toy with the weak minded.
If you had a soul, you would stop this at once.
It is one thing to spin a compelling tale, but to tout it as truth is dangerous to many of our weaker minded members.
Shame on you.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
This is absolutely scary. I could never have handled that situation as well as you did. Are you talking about a vibrational or dimensional shift, as the Hopi's talk of, or David Wilcock and a very difficult task to accomplish?
If so, what do you suggest, for a novice with alot of compassion and idealism, to get ready for the dangerous times ahead? Is this spiritual or related in any way to ets?

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by cbass

Thankyou for your comments, now look at how long I have been on these boards and longer if you want the truth. Why have I waited until now to spin this tale as you may think?

I understand what you mean by weak minded, I no longer am able to do this type of work my time is over, I retire, yet there will be others like myself who will need the guidance , the compassion and understanding from someone who has already done this type of work.

If I do as you request and simply quit here, all I have done is to tell a scary story. And there just may be more I need to say, to share that will bring it into focus and to present day understanding. Would you want the responsibility of those who need the help denied some practical steps to close these malevolent sinister places called gates?

How about if I leave this up to you, because frankly, I am scared, call me weak minded I have earned that one if what I say is true. It is your judgement, your call.

If it were up to me this would be in the Religious forum. It cannot be I know, it is a compromise to write it in the grey area for me.

I think of one person who continually denied Christ, who could have possibly been the only one who could have helped save his master. He compromised what he knew as the truth. I do not want to compromise.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Part of the reason I wanted to share is because of my close kinship to the Hopi elders and to others who have chosen to work in the less than honorable unseen realms. For many years I have remained silent but now the time of hiding out on the top of the mountain is over, and not enough people travel to the top of the mountain to seek out answers. Most often when they do arrive all they find is a very simple being, chopping wood and carrying water. So shouting from the tops will no longer suffice as the cries of the future compel me to share.

I am deeply connected to other realms and ET happen to be one of them.
I think this has more to do with our Planet and interdimensionals who share our space and are rising up from the lower astrals to divide and conquer our people and planet.

I am sorry it is scary. We have much to do and a short time to defend our planet and ourselves.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

There is alot I want to say but the T&C will not allow it so I will leave you with this.

I pray that you get the help you need and wish the best for your family which I'm sure has to deal with this on a daily basis, and I pray that if you have children, that they grow up to be level headed contributers to society.

As for anyone else reading this thread (which doesn't seem to be many)
If you find yourself buying into this.........stuff, please remember the motto of this website...."deny ignorance". Deny it in all of its forms.

I am not the arbitrator of all that is right or true because I myself have experienced things that defy belief so that is why you shouldn't take MY word for it.
Listen to your heart and you will be surprised what kind of crap it will steer you away from.

Please do not believe everything you read.

There is my disclaimer for the weak of mind.

Carry on.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by cbass

Thanks Judge and you are welcome to censor this thread as often as possible, perhaps you really are the voice of reason in this completely sane and normal world.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Learning to forgive ourselves and our fellow human beings is all that is needed to cleanse the doors of perception from a projected illusory dream world of fear, anger, separation hate, conflict and war.
To a reality of love, happiness, joy, oneness, wellbeing and peace.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I want to hear of all you experienced at this dark place Antar.....
..when & how did you learn this was some type of gate?
How old were you when this all happened to you and how long ago?
What area of the country is this place?
What type of belief system did you operate under prior to finding all of this....and how did it change you??

How come you feel more inclined to place this under the category of RELIGION? That interests me quite a bit......I TOTALLY get why this is in The Grey Area so Im very curious as to the core reason you feel this is the wrong category.....

[edit on 8-11-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I really do not like the can of worms I have opened here, but since I have already started, I will go on.

You would think that having experienced what I did I would not be able to find a place far enough away on the planet to distance myself, and would have except that is not who I am.

Things began to go south for me very quickly. I had no body to talk to about what I had seen that would believe me and I really tried to find some logical explanation in my own mind for what I had seen if for no other reason than my last shred of sanity.

To ask why I was dragged into this to God, left me even more alone. No answers were going to be given, I knew I would have to either run away or face the evil head on and accept that it was my duty to stop what ever this was from invading our world our reality.

I went to the local Tavern to have a few drinks and that was when the man of my dreams came strolling in the door. I fell in love immediately. He was everything I could have dreamed of and as cool as a cucumber, a real challenge.

Turns out he has moved in next door to where I was living. We have a fence which runs between the almost adjoining properties and he and I would stand for hours kissing, talking and laughing in the beginning across the fence, very innocent right? Until the day the strange man from the property came driving by to pick him up...

I had never told him about the property because I did not want to loose him for being more of freak than I already felt. Besides he was just a bit on the rough side, ex military, I felt protected until he got in the car and drove off with the strange man who simply looked at me through dark sunglasses, yet I could feel his eyes burning and laughing at me, mocking.

My weakest link is my heart and being basically a loner by nature a synic towards men for sure, (trust no man must have been writen by a woman) to have connected so totally so fast red flags should have been flapping in the winds off the top of my head.

To say that there was an evil plan a conspiracy of the most vile intent would be putting it mildly. Not just against me but everyone on this planet. Some how it had found its way into my world and I was not able to fight it on the grounds it had chosen for me.

When the phone rang I walked across the road and we met to walk down by the river together. He could have told me anything and I would have tried to help him, but that is not the nature of pure evil, instead it must lie, torrment and suck energy.

Energy is neutral, it is what you do with the energy which matters. He was like a syphon, a vestibule for energy , like a black hole devours anything which comes its way. I later realized that it was not even for him, it was for the agenda for which he was a slave, a drone. The same energy which is seeping into our world each time we allow energy to move downwards, but like water it will flow to the lowest points first before rising in its fullness.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
thank you for sharing your experience with us. And to the poster who said the weak minded may believe, you might want to re analyze how perceptions work dear friend. Perhaps it is the weak minds that refuses to believe out of fear of the unknown. Come on, this is not an ego battle, one of our beloved ATS family members shares a personal story and you immediately declare bologna. The occurrence doesn't even sound that far fetched at all. Is claiming its just a story truly denying ignorance? No offense cbass, its just your method of debunking doesnt seem very scientific.

[edit on 11/8/2008 by psychedeliack]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join