It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PARA: What You Should Know About Lower Astrals

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by cbass
reply to post by LordBucket

I agree with you to an extent, I really do.
Again, my only worry is those amoung us who will buy this hook line and sinker without questioning it. All my purpose is, is to be a voice of reason or at least a voice of opposition so that when reading, one hears two sides and not just one. It is a crime when stories like this go un-opposed and as a result someone buys into it, hook line and sinker.

Again, I have experienced things which some would and have called me delusional for. That's part of the game and it's what you sign up for when you put yourself out there like this.

funny...i thought this was the grey area....where stories like this didn't have to be picked apart. weird isn't it?

truly it's amazing how altruistic you are, looking out for the little guy and all, but then go yammering on about your own unbelievable experience. it's like you're saying " it's only possible when it happens to me". That's kind of a jerk move. you can question her experience without being an jerk.

as for your story antar, i don't know what to make of it. it really sounds like a bad acid trip. and the whole "lower astrals" thing is kinda reminding me of the thetan or anti-thetan or whatever they are from scientology. are you trying to say that there are negative entities that are trying to take us over for some apocalyptic end of the human race scenario? to what purpose? some clarification of what you're trying to get across(minus the new age jargon, cause i really don't understand all that mumbo-jumbo.) seriously though i really dont get the new age stuff, please explain.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

The reason this type of crap is so dangerous is because it forcasts doom and gloom and has the potential of misleading many people and causing depression to those who buy into it. I do not take B.S. like this lightly at all.

If you want to share an experience about something paranormal or otherworldly that happened to you then great.People will either believe it or they wont. I have shared some of my experiences with all of you and don't care if they are believed or not becvause I know, and that's all I need.

But the OP actually wants people to believe her and is calling people to action. Action that could get people hurt, either mentally,emotionally, or physically. The OP has a vested intrest in people believing this story and is clear in no uncertain terms that "we" need to take action and there isn't much time left, which works simple minded people up into a frenzy not knowing where to turn or what to do.

OP:
Mental illness is not something to be ashamed of and should probly be at least checked into if you are really a seeker of truth.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by optimus primal

Originally posted by cbass

I have experienced things which some would and have called me delusional for.

but then go yammering on about your own unbelievable experience.

Can you show me where I "yammered"?
I will try harder in the future not to yammer on about something but first I need to see where I yammered on about my experience.
Thanks in advance.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by optimus primal
funny...i thought this was the grey area....where stories like this didn't have to be picked apart.

you can question her experience without being an jerk.

as for your story antar it really sounds like a bad acid trip.

I think I've made my point. Not really much needs to be said about you.
I mean, how hypocritical can one person be?
I can understand posting one thing in one thread, but then posting something completely contradictive in another thread, but,.....all in one post?
Come on man.
Does anyone proof read. It will save you from this sort of embarrassment.

[edit on 9-11-2008 by cbass]

[edit on 9-11-2008 by cbass]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by cbass

it does sound like a bad acid trip : weird crazy crap happening, strange sights and sounds.

perhaps you've never heard what an acid trip is like. i wasn't saying she is mentally ill or lying, only that it is something out of my experience and that i'd like some clarification about what she's trying to get across because i don't understand her new age terminology. i dont think that sounds anything remotely like the throwdown you're giving to antar's story. sorry, she/he already stated that she/he believes it happend but posted it in this forum because it's just that, a story.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   

cbass:
If you want to share an experience about something
paranormal or otherworldly that happened to you then
great.People will either believe it or they wont.

Yep. And maybe you should just let it go at that.

I have shared some of my experiences with all of
you and don't care if they are believed or not

So you don't care if people believe your stories. Ok. Great!

Now try not caring whether people believe stories other than yours.

You've MADE your case. You think she's a mental case. We understand. You don't need to keep telling us for another twenty pages.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   

You've MADE your case. You think she's a mental case. We understand. You don't need to keep telling us for another twenty pages.

I agree with what you are saying.

Cbass i think you are over reacting to a story that is not even complete yet.
If you feel so strongly about fake stories then by all means please go to the million other threads on this site about impending doom, aliens and invisible planets and discredit them. some of them need it.

I think we should hold of crushing this story before its finished.
Its not going to cause disorder in the whole world.
If its true then we need to hear it if not then its an entertaining story.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Thank you Antar, for sharing your story, S & F…

I think your opening post is an excellent wake up call message for everyone.

I am also intrigued/amazed by much of what you said about the half human and animals you saw from the crates. These kind of hybridization and experiments are going on already unseen by the world. There are many sources out there other than my own words that talk about it, people on the inside know this stuff is really happening, some of them may even be reading this and I hope they will listen to the message and understand the message.

Cloning programs have been running in secrecy for quite a while including splicing/mixing of DNA with other animals/ET‘s experiments etc. The black opps among others have been trying to create the perfect biological warrior/soldier as well. It’s quite sickening to think about if you ask me but someone is playing God on earth and there are many underground facilities throughout the world. People really need to wake up and realize there are entire cities underground in some places with a tunneling system that goes through entire continents interlinked globally. It’s no secret to those with clearance in the government/military.

These operations are really happening and most of those behind it are in fact ET’s, entities, beings from other dimensions. There are malevolent and renegade ET’s working with most governments in one form or another, that is not to say benevolents are not watching over the planet and monitoring everything but these renegade/malevolent entities are from other dimensions and are working against all of humanity. If we stay on the right path I am more than confident that the benevolent beings, Gods, ET’s whatever you want to call them “The Good Guys” Are going to help us get through it all but keep your guard up and stay focused on making the right decisions eliminating hate, greed, anger, pride, vanity, envy and stick to the positive.

We must protect and shield ourselves from the evil around us by always staying positive, caring, compassionate and loving, we need to stay connected with our higher selves/guides and the universe. Helping those in need whenever we can and spreading that good feeling to others. You can only fight off evil with good we have no other weapons against them other than hope, love, kindness and even faith. Not faith in a religious sense but faith that good will win over evil.

Faith and hope that we will make it to a better and higher place no matter what the outcome. Love is a broad word and can be used in many ways but overall love is what we all need to possess for everyone not just for ourselves and immediate family but for all of humanity. We need to be willing to go out of our way to help someone in need and treat them as our brother or sister because in reality they are just that.

I believe your experience and I know that some people are specially gifted to see in other dimensions with psychic visions of future events, you have a purpose and I can see you are sensing/discerning what is happening around us and is coming. Many people are feeling and sensing the same thing, we know something is coming, not everybody understands what exactly those feelings are and I believe it has to do with us entering a new age as everything will change in this part of the universe as we reach the galactic alignment end of age, we are effected by new energy coming in from all directions including other dimensions.

It is a cross over for this dimension and much is expected to happen including increased activity of renegades, lower higher dimensional astral entities, beings, angels, demons call them whatever you will but they are all extraterrestrial to this dimension so I call them ET‘s. ET activity is speeding up especially at this time with earth being in disorder/chaos and changing. But stick to the game plan, we came on earth for a purpose and we must continue to follow our inner selves/higher selves listen to the little whisper inside of you that is directing you and not all of the loud noise outside.

I hope this thread lives long and wakes a few people up!

[edit on 9-11-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Thank you Antar for sharing.
I have a question for you that I would like you to shed some light on if you would.
I get that there are abbhorations out there in a lower plane than us and would do us great harm if given the chance, but here's where I get hung up.
If these things are "below" us in the ascention process wouldn't we on the third be more spiritually tuned in, or more enlightened to take them out? I type here but I don't feel like I am saying this right.
Are these things physical?, is combat strictly through a spiritual type of warfare?

Wow, what you have written so far has me hooked. I have noticed friends and family waking to these types of issues and conversations do occour with related themes moreso now than ten years ago, I think it's becoming more mainstream to discuss things that need to be brought out and in my experience make for the best conversations. I am rambling.

Thanks again and continue.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by cbass

I see your point cbass in forcasting doom N gloom posts but the world is not a perfect place right now and it is full of doom N gloom, since there is an opposite in all things evil must always exist in one form or another and these entities are among us so I think doom N gloom posts can be good sometimes to wake people up in order for spiritual/mental preparation to meet such challenges.

p.s. How did you enjoy the day with an extraterrestrial?

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I to am fighting this war, which many of us have yet to understand.

It is very draining, but i believe i am here to protect, and help as many as i can.

Is what I'm seeing constantly in my mind, my spirit self fighting within the lower astral? My mind seems to be constant chaos.

Antar - i joined the fight in this war out of my own free will, yet it always feels like im fighting full legions, with no others to assist me in sight. Is there meaning to this?

[edit on 9-11-2008 by DriftNinja]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar

I went to the local Tavern to have a few drinks and that was when the man of my dreams came strolling in the door. I fell in love immediately. He was everything I could have dreamed of and as cool as a cucumber, a real challenge.

Turns out he has moved in next door to where I was living. We have a fence which runs between the almost adjoining properties and he and I would stand for hours kissing, talking and laughing in the beginning across the fence, very innocent right? Until the day the strange man from the property came driving by to pick him up...

I had never told him about the property because I did not want to loose him for being more of freak than I already felt. Besides he was just a bit on the rough side, ex military, I felt protected until he got in the car and drove off with the strange man who simply looked at me through dark sunglasses, yet I could feel his eyes burning and laughing at me, mocking.

My weakest link is my heart and being basically a loner by nature a synic towards men for sure, (trust no man must have been writen by a woman) to have connected so totally so fast red flags should have been flapping in the winds off the top of my head.

Antar, I don't mean to sound dismissive but this really does sound like Mills and Boon?? And doesn't sound like a real account at all? Are you a novelist at all?

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Although, I am no stranger to oddness, so have no right to dismiss anyones story, lol.

[edit on 9-11-2008 by spacecowgirl]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Hi Antar. Firstly, thank you for your post. I have to be honest, i dont really buy into all that has been mentioned in your posts. Maybe because i have had no [apparent] direct experience, or feel that i have been influenced by these astral entities you speak of. Seems like something out of a fiction novel to be honest, bit of truth wrapped in a whole lot of imagination, but who am i to argue against something i cannot prove nor disprove.

I did notice that you claimed that

Science has discovered at least 11 dimensional levels of reality which coexist with us here in our 3rd dimensional realm.

Can you provide me with links to this discovery? I am assuming you are referring to string (super string) or m theory? If that is the case, then im sorry to say that it has not been discovered, only theorised. The problem with string/m theory is that we cannot test it, and if it cannot be tested then it isnt science but a philosophy, as the Physicists etc working on this theory will tell you. Maybe once our technology has advanced we can test this theory, but for now, it is not fact/proven/discovered.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Filter
Thank you Antar for sharing.
I have a question for you that I would like you to shed some light on if you would.
I get that there are abbhorations out there in a lower plane than us and would do us great harm if given the chance, but here's where I get hung up.
If these things are "below" us in the ascention process wouldn't we on the third be more spiritually tuned in, or more enlightened to take them out? I type here but I don't feel like I am saying this right.
Are these things physical?, is combat strictly through a spiritual type of warfare?

Wow, what you have written so far has me hooked. I have noticed friends and family waking to these types of issues and conversations do occour with related themes moreso now than ten years ago, I think it's becoming more mainstream to discuss things that need to be brought out and in my experience make for the best conversations. I am rambling.

Thanks again and continue.

They are below us (relative to 'time' which is illusory in and of itself), though the law of progression assures advancement. Your first line of defense is during an attack--they feed from emotional energy/sexual energy/prana, etc. You are most likely to be targeted when you are dropping down to theta prior to sleep, i.e. unfocused, and they are not only highly telepathic, but can be extremely powerful. Your first line of defense is in realizing when these thoughts are not in your character/personality, etc.--completely foreign to you, at which point you can stop the attack. Astral Dynamics has physical countermeasures which diminish their energy. You must build your own energy (bioenergetic) as well. I have much experience with these, denying their existence is only a limited defense (I was an extremely close-minded debunker for years until events occurred that I could not dismiss). I am an open minded skeptic, and am neither supportive nor dismissive of any experiential event. I have written on these matters extensively on another site, but it is up to each to believe or not based on their research and experience.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I just wanted to ask you a couple of qestions :

1. Are you one of those who believes that in 2012 there will be some sort of "shift" whereby a "new earth" is created in some parallel /other dimension so that some people currently here on Earth will "rise" or "ascend" to that dimension in the twinkling of an eye, pretty much unawares, and that that dimension is more of the energy of love and light and those people left behind here on this current earth will be "trapped" in the 3rd dimension on a soul-level until another chance for them to "ascend" comes around again after another 26,0000 years ?

2. Are you aware the NWO are working towards installing an "occult theocracy" here on Earth, to be headed by the Maitreya ("World teacher") and that this Maitreya is a bridge for humans to get to know about UFO's and their occupents more, and that eventually humans will work with these ET's.........thought I'd mention it given how you are of the opinion the ET's are involved.

3. For those people more aware of the dark agenda being played out, what do you believe happens to those people given they are more attuned to the "light", more "aware"....where do these souls go in your opinion when the "gates" to darkness open more. I've had many after death communications with my father and know he is in a good and peaceful place, in the light....when the gates to darkness open more, do you think people here who die will not be able to reach that light anymore and if so, what makes you think that ? EG 2012 comes, the big shift occurs, I don't die til let's say 20 years later and am witness to some big changes on earth, the implementation of this occult theocracy, open ET presence on earth, etc....then I die due to natural causes.....surely the fact that I've been awake and aware during all of this is enough for me to find my way "home" when I cross over....?

4. If the dark astral net is closing in faster and faster how do we avoid getting snared into it....surely by being awake and aware we are protected ?

5. Do you think for the souls more ensared in the darkness, it is their soul choice to experience that, and that it is something their soul needs to go through ? Surely throughout their lifetimes they have had choice to connect to the light and become aware, choices to undo their conditioning, choice to question, choice to see reality as it is but they instead chose to remain asleep.....? Is it really all doom for those souls ? As you have said, everything has to ascend so even if this world becomes taken over by the darker astral forces won't IT TOO have to ascend evenutally, won't those lower astral forces evolve too or do you think they are in darkness for "eternity" ?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by carole9999

Carole9999...I tried to u2u to ask you this, but I can't u2u till I have 20 posts. Guess I'm more of a "reader here" than a poster. I like to learn from all of you! Sorry if I shouldn't put this here, but didn't know what else to do.

You mentioned that "I have written on these matters extensively on another site"....could you please let me know what site. I would love to read more.

Thank you in advance.
Shaka

[edit on 9-11-2008 by shakadolphin]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Antar,

When you are able, please continue. I am anxiously awaiting the conclusion.

NOT ONE LINE

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by shakadolphin
Antar,

When you are able, please continue. I am anxiously awaiting the conclusion.

NOT ONE LINE

Me too

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join