It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a top secret plane?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by intelgurl

It's a bird!
It's a plane!
It's Superman!
F117 has been gone a long time.
If it was important, they would fly this plane only at night.
Our reverse engineered
ufos can fly circles around this TOY!

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

If this were a real or hypersonic, I'd expect motion blur similar to this.

On the left - original, on the right 18 px motion blur, top to the right, bottom to the left lower quadrant.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
A question for the OP.

Have you posted or released these pics anywhere else? If not then I should inform you that someone has taken your pics and made a You-tube video of them.

Video link

Ah yes, it was this site. Look on the left side about a 1/4 of the way down. Entitled "ufo or aurora hypersonic plane" Posted 11/7/08

[edit on 7-11-2008 by Deson]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Anunnaki
Not sure what happened there.LOL Anywho...can anyone tell me if they have come up with a way to deal with the tremendous heat at speeds exceeding 10 times the speed of sound?

Plasma shielding. Never heard of it?

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Badge01
If this were a real or hypersonic, I'd expect motion blur similar to this.

On the left - original, on the right 18 px motion blur, top to the right, bottom to the left lower quadrant.

TR3B or it's newer cousin. Also known a the black triangle. Appears to be a stealth surveliance craft with 4 antigrav drives. Tesla grandchild.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deson
A question for the OP.

Have you posted or released these pics anywhere else? If not then I should inform you that someone has taken your pics and made a You-tube video of them.

Video link

Ah yes, it was this site. Look on the left side about a 1/4 of the way down. Entitled "ufo or aurora hypersonic plane" Posted 11/7/08

[edit on 7-11-2008 by Deson]

Nice find Deson - seems we may need to get our OP and " johnny24865622" in the same room together, eh?

Somebody is glomming a little picto-license plagiarism out there...

Oh well - it was fun while it lasted...

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

reply to post by bricmpt

If it's anti-grav,
why can we see it?

Grav drives warp space-time, bend light.

Oh, I get it, you're being facetious. Good one.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

[edit on 11/7/2008 by Badge01]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I would like everyone here to know that I did not post the youtube video or know the guy who made it. I talked to my cousin and he did not make the video either. It has to be someone here at ATS, or someone who stumbled across my shots on flickr. They could at least give me a little credit for taking these photos!

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ampaf707

I'll ask something, yet again, which you continue to ignore, unless of course you don't bother to read your own thread. Could you post the original pics with exif data? We'd love to debate what this craft is or isn't, but until you can prove to us that it is a craft "at all" there isn't much point.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Looks like some form of new stealth flying wing. Nothing big really, just our military upgrading like normal. Whether it be bomber, fighter or UAV can be debated, but its stealth for certain. From what I understand, America's Air Force is moving to an all stealth Air Force, so it could be a prototype for one of the many new stealth platforms.

The F-117a stealth fighter jet got retired this year, but I'm fairly confident our military won't retire a good weapon unless it has something bigger and better to replace it. Look at how long the B-2 has been in service for example, cause nothing better to replace it.

I've also heard rumors of our govt developing stealth space craft. Why we need stealth space craft beats me, but I've heard about it on History Channel. I'm expecting alot of reports of UFO's across the country as these new stealth air craft are tested. Cause we won't know about them for a few years.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ampaf707
I would like everyone here to know that I did not post the youtube video or know the guy who made it. I talked to my cousin and he did not make the video either. It has to be someone here at ATS, or someone who stumbled across my shots on flickr. They could at least give me a little credit for taking these photos!

I've noticed your comment. One thing that I know is that someone can read these threads without being registered and still see the pics. So it might not have been someone on this site. I also posted a comment as well but I haven't seen it yet.

Edit to add:

I have taken the liberty of contacting the Webmaster at The Ufo Chronicles to inform him about the Plagiarized nature of the video.

[edit on 8-11-2008 by Deson]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Zepherian

Yeah i just found the re size after squinting for like 3 minutes

the three lights or grayish white circles underneath it look very similar to a lot of UFO sightings that I've read about/seen pictures of.I mean, the thing is triangle, like many reported cases I've read about on these forums in the past..

Is there any way you can tell us which direction in the picture, that this craft was flying in? Just curious.

here is a link to the 3 lights theory/idea www.ufopictures.net...

and this one imparticular looks very similar to the originals posted

www.ufopictures.net...

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
This is a new trial frame being built off of obsolete technology so you people don't freak out because of the real deal. It's a more commercialized modern day design that will fly aside future fighter planes that will be in service in a few more years. it'll slowly trickle in new technologies without you not being fully aware that it comes from the craziest thing hidden down below in some hole.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Was it traveling forward when you took that picture? Could you hear anything? It looks like there are three circular pods on each of the corners. Probably a longshot but isnt this what everyone sees in their neighborhoods and posts on these forums?

Great picture though

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
just wondering, do you know where and when was the ONLY documented case of F117 shot down?

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Met an old man long ago. He told me that he touched a ufo and met a person that flew it. He continued to tell me that this ufo was later declassified. It was a F-117 pre 1980's.

Dont you kids remeber all the 'triangle' ufo reports?

Everytime a u.f.o is spotted the military admits it was theirs.

In 20 years from now you will learn that we currently have fighter crafts, personal crafts that are space capable.

Come'on, we cant let thos damn ruskies know what we are flying. That is Above top Secret.

[edit on 8-11-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

Originally posted by ampaf707
I am no expert but I am pretty sure it was not a nighthawk. I have seen nighthawks before and this appeared to be slightly smaller(but it was hard to tell from the distance that I was at.) It could be some kind of UAV but I'm not sure.

It's definitely a UAV of some sort. There's no cockpit showing, or anywhere that would appear to have room for a pilot. So it HAS to be a UAV of some sort.

yeah i agree it is definitely not a night hawk however planes are getting more streamline and it may just be difficult to see the cockpit especially as it is all black (as the night hawk and b2 spirit are).
i see a black triangle aircraft with possibilities. however, i doubt they would fly the aurora in broad daylight, especially at such low speeds

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zenagain

I'll ask something, yet again, which you continue to ignore, unless of course you don't bother to read your own thread. Could you post the original pics with exif data? We'd love to debate what this craft is or isn't, but until you can prove to us that it is a craft "at all" there isn't much point.

Indeed, please note readers of this thread

The exif data of these photos has been -purposley-removed. This data would give a record of manipulation. Someone who knew what they were doing went in and -removed- this information. This is a HUGE red flag.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Hey guys!
I notices that a few people requested that I post these images on imageshack. I will do this but it probably wont happen for a couple of days because I'm leaving to go camping this weekend.

Peace

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join