It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Experiment: Please participate!

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by moonrat

No, I would have recognized that right away. Wait. Nevermind.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Hank...do you still need the images up on my picture hosting account or can I take em down now?

I was too lazy to shrink them to embed here (they're too large) and didn't wanna "taint" anyone's guesses so I put them up there.

Lemme know if you could

TY

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I tried to start a new thread basically questioning why no one responds to phone #'s or e-mails when u2u'd in regards to this thread & others, but it was rapidly deleted...you are one of the people that i gave this info to hank, & it is not against ats policy. i'm getting failure notice when trying to contact those that are supposed to be contactable??? is this as far as we can go here...what's said at ats stays at ats? it won't take a psychic to figure this out, but if hank doesn't call or email me off the record, than something is definately FISHY. it's hard to believe, but is ats censoring & hiding info; can it be proven?...YES & i'll do it...it's really been difficult getting a word in edgewise here...can anyone INTUIT what i'm saying???

[edit on 13-11-2008 by plainmike]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by plainmike

Pertaining to the current experiment only..hank has stated he would not U2 (often referred to as "contact") ANYONE participating in this thread.

It could potentially corrupt the result. makes perfect sense and I doubt it's a personal slight.

As you'll notice I posed my question above on this thread. it's a simple yes or no question and not pertaining to anything other than me wanting take the pictures down if not needed any longer.

I would question the motives of anyone demanding a U2 or email from Hank regarding this experiment (especially if they participated)

MODS can see who's U2'd him and can also see if he's U2'd them back. So the experiment can be verified within ATS.

PS I have at least ten emails advertised around that I simply let die and didn't bother to change the email addy posting. It happens.

It's okay...take a deep breath and wait "patiently" like the rest of

No offense meant by this post BTW...I just think you're taking it a bit too seriously.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by justgeneric

Thanks, it didn't have anything to do with Hank's experiment though. You have been helpful in aiding the flow of this thread & I'd be the 1st to nominate you for a moerator's position; Thanks again justgeneric, plainmike

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
reply to post by hILB3rT

What would you like me to say?

You're getting warmer? You're getting colder?

You need to read the thread. I have made several posts since my initial one. Who gives a # about points on an internet message board anyway?

You can not say anything, why? Because you need to *press down onto the keyboard useing your fingers and type*.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a yellow/black costumed wolverine figurine with hands and claws up

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by plainmike

MOD JG? Uhm no thanks too much like work.

You missed the point I was making
Hank likely wouldn't contact anyone participating in this experiment by U2 or email. Regardless of whether it had to do with the experiment or not Yah?

Once concluded he may return your U2's or emails.

PS: Hank assuming that you already have the pics I drew I'm takin' em down. Need the space for udder things
EDIT to add...pics down, not sure if the link even worked LMAO - I would guess if not you'd have said so.

see yah on the 17th

[edit on 11/13/2008 by justgeneric]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by gordonwest
You can not say anything, why? Because you need to *press down onto the keyboard useing your fingers and type*.

But what if he's incapacitated and uses speech recognization technique to get his speech typed down?

-v

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by HankMcCoy

a bottle of tabasco sauce? Well, that what came to me ................

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Magic 8 ball man. Am I right? shake...shake...shake
"Try again later."
Awww.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
reply to post by hILB3rT

You're getting warmer? You're getting colder?

You need to read the thread. I have made several posts since my initial one. Who gives a # about points on an internet message board anyway?

That's all I wanted. If you read my post all I asked for was an acknowledgment that you are still present and reading the thread you started.

Past the 2nd page you posted nothing for at least 10 pages. This is what lead me to think you were just looking for points or attention.

Sorry if I hit a nerve, but starting a thread and then disappearing for 20+ pages is kinda annoying. Right up there with the GFL and all the other hoaxes that get mass amounts of attention. When I see a thread on the front page I personally would like to see something that is contributing to the site not making it look like a joke ( again reference to the GFL, only using that one cause its the most recent).

P.S. most the posts in this thread (IMO) are mocking you and the true psychics out there.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by hILB3rT

I think the thread grew more rapidly than he could keep up, besides, he stated in the OP that he'd be posting the results after two weeks, not responding to each and every post.

It's hilarious how impatient people are. Lol.
(me included)

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by v01i0

Originally posted by gordonwest

But what if he's incapacitated and uses speech recognization technique to get his speech typed down?

-v

Hanky did mention that the Goverment is out to get him. Wait! Has anybody asked him, if he does use a speech recognization technique.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Fried banana and peanut butter sandwich

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by hILB3rT
I'm not being impatient. Heck I didn't even make a guess.

You are trolling my thread and infering that I have motives other than that which I have posted. Twice you have infered that I am some kind of hoax, or should be catagoized as such.

If you aren't going to take part in the experiment, I would kindly ask that you not post anymore. If you do not want to view my threads or posts because of some annoyance, please put me on ignore and it saves you the hassle.

You have stated your opinion of my topic. Nothing more is required. If you feel the need to drag my thread any further off course, I will merely alert a mod to the disturbance.

Thank you for understanding.

[edit on 14-11-2008 by HankMcCoy]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Twice you have infered that I am some kind of hoax, or should be catagoized as such.

I agree with that statement.

Hoax and should be categorized as such.

p.s. Categorized is spelled with ER.

Inferred with RR.

[edit on 14-11-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   

An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the intention of provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion

Humm, all I asked is if you were still here and reading. I also asked if the people in this thread could share what they are doing in regards to this thread. I.e. their techniques, and methods. I guess you would have know that though if you read my posts.

When you didn't respond to anyone via the thread I could only assume this was a joke or mockery. Which it has been proven that posters are mocking this thread.

I am sorry you feel so threatened by my posts but I was merely asking questions in regards to your experiment. It was not my intention to provoke other users into an emotional response.

edit: P.S. I didn't make a guess cause as I stated I am not psychic and it would lead to corrupt data for your experiment. Which I am still interested in the out come of.

[edit on 14-11-2008 by hILB3rT]

[edit on 14-11-2008 by hILB3rT]

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join