It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Experiment: Please participate!

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints
Ok Hank> Here goes.
It's smaller than a coke can....or not
its either light or dark colored.
It has a 50/50 chance of being important to you...
and wait... I think.... oh yes it has a 1 on it.

I closed my eyes and saw the exact same object. Creepy!

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by HankMcCoy

The "object" is a "object" Mr Hanky or one of his friends has found from a something that Mr Hanks "thinks" it is from a UFO. A small item a "crystal" or I am "thinking" it is more like part of a skeleton from a Alien?

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a blue glass/plastic vase with yellow/orange/white flowers?

it was the first thing that came to mind.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Participation in this experiment?
Of course I will that!

1: I 'see' a green object.
2: It looks strange: is a frog or a dragon? (frown) Ah, a strange sort of frog.....
3: The object 'sits' a bit on the left of your screen (YOUR left when you sit in front of it!)
4. It's about 2" or 2,5 inches (width and height)
5. The material is either plastic or vinyl.

Huh?? Don't tell me it's a Hedge Ball Frog

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Don't know where it sits, but, you do have a Rubics Cube somewhere nearby.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Ok, what is it? Inquiring minds want to know!!

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Eh, is it a paper airplane? I don't really call myself a psychic but had to take a stab at it.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Hank,

Great idea. I hope you get the results you are looking for. Since I am not psychic I am not going to try and attempt to figure out what it is you have. I would think the true psychics and remote viewers would need a little more info. though? Like your general location or a picture of you or your room in order to get their focus. Maybe one of the posters that believe they can guess what it is good enlighten us with there techniques. I'm not going to try them personally but I would be interested in their techniques.

Has anyone came close yet? I'm not asking for a name or the item just wondering if anyone has come close yet.

Thanks
hiLB3rt

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Awesome idea.

What I saw was a green bumpy thing. Like a little bright green plastic toy made of green balls stacked together, and smaller point of bright red on the object.

I later read through the responses and green frog came up a lot. shrug.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Can anyone fill me in on were we're at here.
Or atleast give the page number of the last thing trying to guess.

I would like to take a stab at being psychic.

I get 50/50 results from the Hexatron thingy.

Well the 3 times i done it, I got 48 out of 100 try's, then 51 -100 then
55-100.

[edit on 12-11-2008 by Chukkles]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Please forgive me if this contest is already over because the dates the forum is showing me are all a bit off right now. Unsure why...

My vision is....

Upon the monitor is:

A small black CLOCK. (Repeat 10x loudly, kidding)

Surroundings:

You have a white monitor.

It rests upon a small computer desk of dark wood. There is a shelf above your monitor as part of the desk. You have a variety of nostalgia here. The doorway is on your right when you are sitting. A small window is on your right and behind you. A closet to your left has sliding mirror doors.

A tv is also to your left which stands on top of a dresser with 2 rows of 6 drawers.

You have a room about 12x12. White walls.

How many did I miss?

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Hank, I detect a potential flaw in your experiment...perhaps if you'd asked for comedians, the psycics would've shown up in the double didgets...that being said, I must now go with 'TIME MACHINE', more specifically, presidential rolex>

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExistenceUnknown
Apple, was the first thing that popped in my head.

Hey! same here, a red one...

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
not psychic, I guess those like us can be your control.

I agree with the beanie style plushy, with those bead black eyes. It wasn't specifically bought, but could have been a toy in an arcade game. I see a dino.
The 'number one' is not written on the item itself, but was written on a note card with at least one torn edge, like an index card torn in have, the "Number One' is written in marker, and propped between it's hands.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I am not sure how anyone can get this, psychic or not. They have no connection with you other than seeing your user name and post.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Lets see... =)

The general consensus has stated most of the following descriptives about the object:

1. It's plastic
2. It's round
3. It has a black, blue, or purple color
4. the word "rock" has been mentioned quite a bit
5. the word "metallic" has been mentioned quite a bit

and the kicker, the clues are the number one and there is an emotion attached to it.

I'd say that given the collective reasoning here, it is a CD produced by the rock band Metallica, and the song you have attached your attention on is entitled "One", which is a song about the bitterness of an individual who has been completely mauled by war and their single most plauseable wish is to just die.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   

It Appears to be made of metal...smooth....has a name on it...almost as if it were a nme plaque.....gold or copper in color......

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   

It Appears to be made of metal...smooth....has a name on it...almost as if it were a nme plaque.....gold or copper in color......

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by BeyondPerception

A small window is on your right and behind you.

With one of my other post I did mention Mr Hanky does have a window behind him. I swear! the "window" has something to do with the experiment. I do not know why it does. It is like (the feeling I get) there is something behind the window (looking) at Mr Hanky or looking at the monitor.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join