It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Experiment: Please participate!

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

Aye thats what I am talking about. But to make a serious remote viewing experiment, the author should have given more informations. More details, photos of the room in question, at least the color of the object and most importantly links to common methods of remote viewing for the reader to practice.
But instead we have. I dont thing the alleged 5% of remote viewers arent that good to spot an unknown object somewhere in america.

Myself, I prefer the "astral vision" even though it is often unreliable I did get some good result.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Quack, quack, it's a duck?

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   
first thing that came to my mind was a like a small but wide upside down cone with things sticking out if it, similar to the lights you can buy of that description.
then a clay mug..
dunno dude.
im less 'psychic', more 'psycho'.
haha

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   
but I say now, what do i see....
as i call on the spirits....hmmmm....i see a picture
of a girl....she is blond...and you are with her....

i see this or a webcam like the other dozen or so people.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I'm not psychic, but I'll take a shot anyways:

I see a small plastic apple, it has two dark green leaves one's smaller than the other. I think there's a yellow circle with the number 1 written on it. It's sitting on an older off white computer.

Am I close? XD

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a small baseball player statue

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
hi all
i'm pretty sure its a rabbit (soft toy or somesuch). great fun! looking forward to the OP's revelation. cheers

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Yeah, I still think a cat figurine, black, souvenir from somewhere, perhaps a relative was there on the holiday and has something to do with it.

My other guess....could be an alien face/head. has pointy lower part of face - down to the chin. Horrible menacing eyes, with lack of compassion and feeling. But not associated with the obvious - just an irritating ex girlfriend/pardner.

Gonna try meditating on it tomorrow when I've some free time, and might come up with a real gem.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I'm no psychic,,

But I'm guessing the most common thing people put over their monitors are WEBCAMS if I'm not mistaken.

If not, then I suppose a figurine of some sort as described by many on this thread.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
It's a Garfield the cat figurine of sorts. Maybe with the legs hanging over the edge of your monitor or a bobble-head type of toy.
But then, I'm biased.
LC

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

You're right.It's just that,if Hank indeed expected us to read the replies before posting we might ruined it for him.
Not that i want that offcourse.

Anyway,i highly doubt that we'll have here many people claimming that they actually do have some psychic skills.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
object impossible to see/identify (very complex), colors brown & black. emotion - negative.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Small plastic jungle depiction with lion. Belongs to someone you care about.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
This is my first post here. i am from sweden so please excuse my spelling.
I am not psycic of any sort. But have made som really good guesses bofore.
Guessed the flop,turn and the river once. Only the number of the card. Not what siut. needles to say i almost got kicked out of the tournament.

What first come to my mind was a yellow apple made of glas.
Dont know why but fellt i must tell you.
pherhaps a gift from your girlfriend when you became a teacher.
Who gave it to you etc. is purley a Guess. Peace.
Greenking

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Not quite a remote viewer but hey let's try...

I see a fluffy bright red and green-ish alien type of pet....

and i see something metalic along with it...

emotion i get with it is something you obtained in a contest or something...

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustMike
To the OP: just want to say that two weeks is quite a long time to wait for "feedback" on a target. Wouldn't a week be long enough?

Mike

There is a LOT of data on my end to analyze, because, as some have suspected, there is more going on here than just a simple one way experiment.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
We could try starting a new game while we wait:
Guess what Hank McCoy is really up to!

My guess is that you, Mr. McCoy, who have already proven your craftiness in other threads (meant as a compliment), have a rough estimation of the odds of anybody guessing what's on your monitor from pure unfounded speculation. Let's say the odds are about 1/1000 that a random guess from a stranger will produce a more-or-less accurate representation of what is actually there.

By counting the number of guesses made in two-weeks' time (which could very well approach 1000), you plan to compare the number of accurate results to your odds, in order to deduce whether or not there is any validity to any of the psychic claims of ATS members, or whether or not notions of being "psychic" really are just a result of lucky guesses.

Anyone else have a guess? Perhaps someone here can find out what he's up to through psychic penetration. This could even be cause for a whole new psychic experiment thread!

P.S. Here's another one that just popped into my mind. Perhaps, in addition to the intentions described above, you are waiting to see if a certain Calihan123 will respond to your thread, given her claims of psychic abilities on a different thread that we are both familiar with. If she doesn't, you can use this experiment as a challenge to her claim, by asking, "If you have psychic powers, why didn't you post a response to my experiment?" And if she does, you can use her response to judge the validity of her claims.

OK, someone else's turn.

[edit on 8-11-2008 by Magnus47]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Hmm...this seriously makes me think of Derren Brown & his ""system""...

(for the interested, you can find the episodes on youtube)

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
im not psychic but im guessing its something with a yellow or orange tint in it. i think it is special to u in some way. let me know if im right

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by HankMcCoy

Well, my name is Michael. I live in the Whittier Neighborhood of Uptown, MN. (Don't worry about the government knowing where I live, they are the ones that found the condo for us.) I have a strong connection with the image and name I currently use for my avatar, so I would imagine using that would be better for you than my actual photo. I dont have a pic of the room yet, but I will get you one this afternoon.

Cool. I think I will give it another attempt with the new info

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join