It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Experiment: Please participate!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
it is a card similar to a playing card, but it has a picture of a rose.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
yellow (cone maybe or circular)

or

bumpy green...

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Though my reply is late, I see some sort of antenna.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic_al
If your really psychic shouldn't you be winning
Lotto, at least once every 10 draws allowing for benefit of Doubt.

Being a psychic doesn't necessarily mean that you can predict future. This thread is about remote viewing.

Btw this thread is quite interesting to observe. Reminds me of a psychological experiment I participated once in..

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
As a writer who yearns for inspiration that helps me write I must say every single post in this thread does just that. Everyone is so marvelously creative, and some are very descriptively gifted.

I’ll guess what it is just so my post is not complete OT, besides an old boyfriend of mine use to say he feared how easily I could guess what he was thinking:

It is a plushy, white rabbit’s foot with a rusting silver key chain attached to it.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
i see a brown teddy, possibly borowed from 1 of your junior member of the family for this xperiment!!

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
its a brown teddy bear, from a junior member of your family,,you kindly asked
to borrow it for this xperiment!!

cheers!

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
still no pics so i am not going to participate to a silly guessing game. Has anybody even asked HOW to remote view? It is more complex than closing your eyes and waiting for an image, because if you had this gift you'd know by now.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oceanborn
reply to post by mmariebored

If eveybody did what i did i doubt it'll work.I posted after i only read the OP.
If everyone did the same and if that's what Hank wanted to do this is gonna fail.

But think about the possibilities if that were the case. It would have to be a secret for it to work, firstly, and second, the closer we got to the target date, the closer to correctness our posts would get, and it all depends on your window if psychic forsight. Sometimes the sight is minutes or hours(usually the case) and sometimes it can be days or years. But the closer, the more clear the glass for most people.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

I basically just went into a meditative state, told the Universe I needed help finding Hank from ATS's computer room, and just waited for impressions to come to me. I went with the first ones I got. I was either answered by my own subconscious imagination or Jung's Collective Unconscious. Probably the former. I didn't put all my effort into this or anything

I know I was not employing the technical process behind Remote Viewing. Not sure if anyone in this thread actually did? Did we have enough starting info for a typical RV session? If I recall RV is similar to AP in principal but RV has a very technical manner to it...

I played with RV in the past I just don't recall much. Not really my calling though. I am an empath myself, I see emotional impressions to an abnormal extent. And I see other senses through emotions that normally would not be experienced that way. Anyways

[edit on 8-11-2008 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
My guess; A picture frame with a few footballs around it, silver and blue? a picture of your brother or maybe your son?
He's still alive but is in the hospital from some near-death injury.

[edit on 8-11-2008 by bottle]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a mini bat (baseball) with a sign on the end of it or stuck to it....can't figure out how it is laying at that angle though

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by HankMcCoy

Forgive me for not reading through twenty pages of responses. Normally I do, but in this case that would only lead to all sorts of mental AOL's (Analytical Overlays). I'll just go with what I got after reading your opening post.

This should amuse you if nothing else:

I get an image of a small dinosaur, more like "Dino" from the Flintstones than a "real" one as it's purple with irregularly-placed green spots! (To head off the Flinstoneophiles, Dino was actually purple with black spots...)
Max length maybe three inches but I'd say smaller than that actually.

Anyway, here's an image I trawled from the Web:

Now that's out of the way, if you're interested in seeing the results of remote viewing in an on-line controlled environment, you could visit "Ten Thousand Roads Remote Viewing".

You need to register but it's free, and gives you access to the "viewing galleries" where RV tasks are posted by members. (There are over 5,000 members but not all are active. Like here.) The "Go View" tasks are done "blind", meaning that it's not possible to discover what the task (image) is prior to taking it on and writing your description (or uploading drawings, etc). "Feedback" on the task (seeing the actual image chosen at random by the computer program) can only be obtained after the task has been closed by the Viewer. I find it very useful, especially the comments from other viewers for tasks I post in the public galleries. (I often use a mixture of written description and images I draw and upload.)

One of the best sections is the "G15" gallery, where exceptional RV's get shown. ("G15" is a joke on the "fifteen minutes of fame" statement, though they stay there permanently, not just for 15 minutes.
) These are tasks from the public galleries that have been voted as special by other members. Some of them are quite jaw-dropping.

Regards,

Mike

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

Yes, you make a good point about the "how". Of course, there are a range of methods to remote view. For example, I usually don't close my eyes at all. Members on the site I mentioned in my previous post use all sorts of methods. When we take on a task, there is a form we can complete (for stats purposes) that lists a lot of the commonly-used methods. The tasks that get posted in the public galleries always have the method identified. (That's why the site is called "Ten Thousand Roads", or "TKR" for short. There are many paths but they should all lead to the same outcome. Hopefully.)

From what I've been able to gather, maybe 5% of people are able to remote view to some degree, but only a small percentage of those are skilled at it to a high level. But practice certainly helps to improve and refine the process; some even change their "normal" technique entirely and try other methods to see if it gives any improvement. Usually, I either have a "gestalt" image (of the target) almost immediately or else I have to "work into it" via secondary images which are largely symbolic, but which lead me to the "target" image. I have examples of both in the public galleries and the G15 section on TKR.

Regards,

Mike

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oceanborn
If eveybody did what i did i doubt it'll work.I posted after i only read the OP.
If everyone did the same and if that's what Hank wanted to do this is gonna fail.

Have to disagree with you on this one.
Actually, doing it as you did -- only reading the OP and then posting -- is far better than reading through all the posts first. Otherwise, the Viewer gets "front loaded" with all sorts of information, most of it unhelpful. RV is often most effective with the absolute minimum of info presented "up front". It lets your mind focus on the task better. So, your viewing of the "target" may be closer to the truth than it would have been if you'd read all the other posts first.

Well, that's my experience, anyway.

Mike

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   
When the hell would *MR HANKY* will answer-reply with the answer for the object. AND... to "see" wich member is more correct with their hit.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by gordonwest

I assume he'll give the information about the object when he says he will: two weeks after the initial post. He has already told us this within the thread. (I read back through the entire thread after I'd posted. He has responded and made this quite clear.)

To the OP: just want to say that two weeks is quite a long time to wait for "feedback" on a target. Wouldn't a week be long enough?

Mike

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I saw a triange, but im only saying this so my post os long enough
Protractor was what came to mind

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by gordonwest
When the hell would *MR HANKY* will answer-reply with the answer for the object. AND... to "see" wich member is more correct with their hit.

Well you could start with the first post on page one

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Had to peek at the last page here...couldn't believe it's up to 20 pages already!!! Well I agree with the poster above who said minimal info is usually best.

I got some very interesting "stuff" so far...a bit confusing and likely WAY off mark...but interesting none the less.

Will likely post it later in the week when I have more time to sketch some more.

This was not what I expected and I don't think it's a simple object...it feels more complex for some reason. Or more in depth...expressive.

Hmmmm...will post my drawing and descriptions as I said later in the week.

Very glad you're getting good responses Hank
It's a good turn out.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join