It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Experiment: Please participate!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Off the top of my head, I think its a toy..I'm leaning towards a plush toy, brown or yellow in colour? But it could be an action figure...hm

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I saw a small pastel colored stuffed animal.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Just allowing intuition.
I kept seeing a cat figurine..but might have another stab at it as I only just came across this thread.

I've no experience of remote viewing, what I think I know is that it takes time and effort to learn ..so

can anyone suggest techniques to use .. perhaps the Hank the poster could offer clues or anchors..these might only be enough to direct attention to 'zoom in' or something.
e.g. Hank might say "I live in a single storey log cabin next to a lake. My lawn is about 10m long x 6m wide and leads to a gate leading to a wooden jetty about 8m long.
By the gate is a golden budda statue. my living room is scarlet red, with 2 blue sofas and patio doors that open onto the lawn"

Bit imaginative I know, but the idea is there. Maybe there is a way to zone us into the target.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
It's a baby shoe. You have an old outdated monitor. Clean the pubes out of your keyboard.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Surely it is an Alf doll.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I also too will have to say that it is a dollar bill.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
i'm going to say a wide-ruled note card with the number 1 written on it with a black sharpie.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
....i'm probably wrong but all i see is a coffee cup

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
...1st thing came to mind,was coffee mug,with funny saying....,
like #1 something....but the 2nd thing I could think of was a photo frame of your Grandmother....frame some sort of metal ....maybe chrome looking.....could have a figure at the right of frame ,like a wizard!

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
The first thing that pops into my head is a Rose. I don't think I am Psychic but, you never know!

[edit on 11/7/2008 by PammyK]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Hi! Ohhh how fun... I keep seeing a bendable, very flexible cowboy holding something ... perhaps a picture. He is (able to or is) pointing too... This item brings back pleasant memories from a trip with a friend. I see blue, orange & brown mostly (a little green) : ) Blessings, Cindy

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by HankMcCoy

I say its a piece of paper with the number 1 on it or a photograph.

[edit on 7-11-2008 by Bachrk]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Well here is my guess for the great experiment

The colors I saw where black,purple and white

At first it looked like a purple plastic monkey and it them transformed into a figure like a star wars figure of some sort... such as Darth Vader or a storm trouper or a ghost

and at the the time of this post you removed it off the monitor or you knocked it off

edit:to add ghost

[edit on 7-11-2008 by The Utopian Penguin]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
A model of some type of unique aircraft. Experimental? Black ops? Fictional?

I'll check back in with y'all in 13 days...

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I believe it is pack of cigarettes.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Damn.. i wanna know what this mystery item is! Must we really wait two weeks to find out? Wouldn't one week be sufficient? Pretty please Hank???

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I want to say a cross, black and glossy, hanging on by a chain at an angle

But I also see an open book, a soda can, pocket knife, a note written to you by a close friend or relative, and one of those bendy legged characters

you know the ones with the round bodies and the white flexible legs?

anywho, I'll say what most have been saying, i don't believe myself to psychic, spiritual, extremely so, but psychic is not on my list of special abilities... although that would be hella cool!

Have fun! I might consider doing some sort of experiment similar to yours with a few of my acquaintances

-JR

[edit on 7-11-2008 by bandaidctrl]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
well..let me see... a web cam?

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   

I believe the object is your former lover's residence key that is in a leather or dark colored plastic fob/container.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join