It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Experiment: Please participate!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I would have to say a picture of your girlfriend...

[edit on 7-11-2008 by Spock Shock]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
OK I'm not psychic or anything, but the first thing that popped into my head after reading your post was a small green glass apple, with leaves... maybe on a mirror type base. An ornament. The green glass is see through, not solid color.

Didn't really get any feelings with it, apart from it's cold!

This could of course be because I just read the headline of another post about Adam and Eve... and theres an apple in that story somewhere,

Can't wait to see what it is though... lol.

Great thread!

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I am a psychic and don't need to guess, I can see clearly what it is, it's a squirrel carrying a pigeon and they are eating a burger!!

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I guess that you have stuck a Post-It note to your computer monitor and written the number 1 on it. That is what I would have done.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExistenceUnknown
Apple, was the first thing that popped in my head.

Apple-like object was also the 1st object also for me too.

I am not a physic. I am just checking if I am without knowing it
Very sound thread btw, starred and flagged!

-v

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   
This kind of psi experiment is typically done by government. Many skills are related to people, so an object would be harder for some unless its done remote viewing. I never had the patience for that. But wearing a cap on any psi skills around government agents is recommended. For example, its better to do tests with a deck of cards or at home than online, when you're trying to raise your abilities. For some reason the first thing I was thinking of about the OP was forest or trees, and his father seemed significant to him. I'm just going to guess on the object for fun though. A black or dark box, it could be dark green too, because I keep seeing forest green or darker. A ring. Mining would be an environmental issue possibly. Of course if its was a wedding ring or engagement ring the emotions would be high, or perhaps something belonging to his father. All just a fun guess, because of the father thing in my head I guess.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I see a little pink bunny rabbit, an item that you had picked at random, with no special significance. It's about 3" to 4"[ high. Guess that's it for now.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
A letter with the words "How to get a bunch of lunatics to fill a thread with pages and pages of crap!"

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Text

I see a small plastic alien. I looks like a souvenier from area 51....

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
If it's a small white box with a diamond ring in it, can I have it?!
(just to clarify, I'm not being rude to your woman, just like shiny objects)

[edit on 7-11-2008 by mmariebored]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
its a picture. sorry for being so short an answer.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOracle
I would like to participate!

But I work with pics and names... Perhaps you could post a picture of your room and computer screen, without the object of course. A pic of yourself and your first name would be helpful too. I dont see how anybody can make a link with just your ATS username.

Thank you

Well, my name is Michael. I live in the Whittier Neighborhood of Uptown, MN. (Don't worry about the government knowing where I live, they are the ones that found the condo for us.) I have a strong connection with the image and name I currently use for my avatar, so I would imagine using that would be better for you than my actual photo. I dont have a pic of the room yet, but I will get you one this afternoon.

[edit on 7-11-2008 by HankMcCoy]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
For some reason I started feeling anxiety as soon as I read your request.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
An object in the form of a cylinder

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by juniperberry
Let's see..

It's a dancing hula girl, one of those ones on a spring pedestal.
It came from Hawaii where it was picked up while someone was on their honeymoon.

I belive it's a bag of twizzlers

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
After thinking about it for a while this is what came to mind...

It is definitely round-ish, but not a perfect circle though, could be an old coin, or something to do with coins... also with a distorted face...cannot tell if it is friendly or glum..

I imagine the object being held in place by blue tac or double sided tape.

Copper comes to mind, but with green/blue discolouration

It was given to you by an older male figure, could be your grandfather or uncle maybe...someone whom you have/had a lot of respect for..

It's not the item itself that has great meaning to you, but rather the message or story that came along with it! It somehow reminds you of a renewed (not sure if its for better or worse) outlook on life...

Not psychic as far as I know, just following my intuition!

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
There is nothing there. I can feel it in my bones!

OK hmmmm, my guess is a Barack Obama bobble head.
But I reckon that that is too obvious :-s

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ExistenceUnknown

I also felt that it was an apple.

My psychic sense is also telling me that I'm completely wrong. j/k

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Is it a porcelain black and white cat?

new topics