It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Experiment: Please participate!

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by HankMcCoy

I saw a pack of cigarettes and thought of lung cancer. Absolutely no idea how accurate this might be - but hope it's of some use. Good luck.

Edit: I mentioned this to my wife who said it was a box with a cross on it - also something silver.

[edit on 8/11/08 by Myrdyn]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
HA! America has 700 Billion to spend...send the suited spooks to my house, I need a new job. one that I can sit down at...

Could you imagine getting paid to do this? HA...ridiculous.

Edit to add...dang I forgot it's a two weeker. Ah well.

[edit on 11/8/2008 by justgeneric]

Edit again to add: I have gotten to page 4 and I am feeling really saddened...inexplicably.

Hmmmm.

[edit on 11/8/2008 by justgeneric]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Just had a vision of a small photgraphy on top of a monitor, so I came back. What is it? A cityscape? Manhattan/WTC? I dunno...

Also some sports memorabilia nearby: A baseball. an Autograph?

Anyway - geez - that's enuf - my head hurts...!

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
its green and blue fabric

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I got an apple and pencils.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Weird. I was gonna say shinny green triangular folded handkerchief.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

With all the posts you have posted on this thread, Anonymous, maybe you should start to think of a new name?

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   
From what I understand about telepathy, which could be grouped together with psycic abilities, there is a transmitter (hankmccoy), & a reciever (us). I thouhgt about hank all day today @ work, but according to the theory I should've been receptive while he focused intensely on the supposed object all the while allowing his emotions pertaining to the object to peak, thus amplifying his transmission. I thought greeting card, I thought new prescription for a stop smoking drug, I thought AA 30 day chip for sobriety, I thought simple piece of tape, I thought coupon or freebie of some sort; after I got home & looked @ his profile I thought marvel comic. Maybe these are things that he's just thought strongly about today, but then again perhaps not...it's near an aniversary of sorts for hank...he tried to gather participants together in november '06 for an et attraction experiment of sorts...it involved the 'statue of liberty', so that's what my final GUESS is. I hope that when he's done he starts a sequil to this thread to share his findings. I've flagged &'ll follow this one. Plainmike

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by gordonwest

With all the posts you have posted on this thread, Anonymous, maybe you should start to think of a new name?

It's not all his. All the people who doesn't have account or not logged in and posting here are anonymous
. They just want to remain "anonymous" , but it takes longer cause mods have to review the post before it's in the thread. Those're different people and not just one

Now you know before someone attacks you

Edit: spelling

[edit on 9-11-2008 by baburak]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Yes, I felt that you were not just doing this for a simple little experiment.
I approve; my own query was based on the fact that most people who practice RV like to have feedback fairly soon. But it's cool. I'd be interested in the parameters of your analyses and your interpretations of the data if you'll be willing to post them once this is all done.

I also agree with another poster who said that it might be preferable not to give any feedback at all via U2U's prior to closing the task for all members. This would help to maintain a good "control" basis over the data you gather. Otherwise the effective "double blind" nature of tasking this target could be compromised and reduce the validity of your data.

Many thanks for the post/task,

Mike

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue10110
I say it's a completely meaningless object for you. Everyone keeps saying that it's probably something important to you etc but that's a bit too obvious but on the other hand..

Everyone seems to be curious about the object. But I think that even real psychics need a bit more clues. Whenever a psychic is used to try and find a missing person/object then they first examine the last place where the person/object was. Anything that can give them clues that only they can use.

This is like trying to find a needle in a haystack with your eyes closed..

I expect you are speaking metaphorically in some ways when you say "everyone keeps saying it's something important to you"
, but for the sake of completeness I just feel I should point out that not everyone has said so and without going back and checking every post my feeling is those that did make up less than half of those who posted. I take your point, though. The problem is that phrases like "something important to you" are so subjective, and don't in any way help to describe the actual object. Some people do pick up more on the empathic side, for sure, but even so, the impressions they gather can go awry if the object is important to a person close to the querant rather than querant herself/himself.

As for being curious about the object, well I guess it's reasonable as if we have no desire to know (ie no curiosity) then we aren't likely to take much interest in the task. I'm itching to know!

About the clues: I prefer the absolute minimum for a task like this. I know where it is -- atop a computer monitor -- so that gives me a limitation on its size. I'd rather not know much more. This is quite a different task from finding a missing person. For anyone involved in such a search, whether they be police, volunteer searchers or psychics, having a starting place can be very useful. If we know where the person was definitely last seen that gives us the range of possible directions, methods of travel if any, and can even suggest the degree of criminal involvement. You are quite right: in such a case the last location can give clues that (perhaps) only a psychic can use. But for this task, we have just a single, most probably inanimate object, which is located in a specified place. The whole scenario is quite different from trying to find a missing person or (for example) stolen property, because there are few other factors to affect the task. In other words, not all tasks are equal.

Reagrds,

Mike

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
bright orange post-it pad, with a large number 1 on the top page

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by baburak

Originally posted by gordonwest

It's not all his. All the people who doesn't have account or not logged in and posting here are anonymous
. They just want to remain "anonymous" , but it takes longer cause mods have to review the post before it's in the thread. Those're different people and not just one

Now you know before someone attacks you

Edit: spelling

[edit on 9-11-2008 by baburak]

Sorry to ALL the Anonymous people.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   

I am not a professed psychic, but I'll give it a try. It's a small animal figurine, maybe stuffed or plastic, and it's maybe a dinosaur that has some emotional connection to either your childhood or it belongs to one of your children. I may be totally off, but that's what I saw.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I just wanna add about what else Hank could have on his mind by making this....
Probably he's just tracking our adresses via our posts so he can lock us in a big cage and poke us with a stick for his own pleasure...and coz his evil....and blue and hairy.

Just kidding offcourse,i just had to post this.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Oops, sorry, I can't help myself, one more guess...could it have anything to do with the malevolent_ aliens "what you don't know" thread that was closed...An admition to you or something?

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
is it a sand dollar you found years ago on the beach?

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Still can't sleep...something living that came from outside for a better shot at survival, but ironically died OR a matchbox/hotwheel Grand Torino like on Starsky & Hutch...are any of us getting even remotely warm...could be nothing like some suggested...the frauds'll come forward boldly proclaiming that it's such & such, when in actuality nothing is there? Please concentrate on nothing but the object...imagine what could go wrong in your home by it being there as this should generate some stroger emotion which is supposed to aid in your thought transmission...is it an airfreshioner?

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   

...Could it be a freezer-pop, or something to capture a child's or somethig/someone's attention for some reason...sorry folks, it's just that all these thoughts keep popping into my mind...if just one person who doesn't know hankmccoy made 1000 guesses and got it right, that'd be phenominal if itwas something peculiar, don't you agree?

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
What is "on top" of Hank's computer? A reminder note so he can remember to take his pills.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join