It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Either there is no god and no paranormal... or there are billions of good liars and dreamers

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
When you find it for yourselves nothing more would need to be said. I don't counter with flaming or insults. No need.

reply to post by noobfun

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia

Old testament

and gods law is gods law, god said it so ask him whats going on, new testament old testament doesnt really matter unless you put jesus above god but the luke quote says bring back the old laws

verse? I have never heard a new testament version of it, and it's been mentioned alot because it's always an old testament quote that people use.

my appolgise he declare they should be judged under gods law not put to the sword ..

he is doing his usual fire and brime stone bit he doesnt actually bother to say who these people are but as he has just rushed to Rome we have to presume the romans or the greeks as they get a mention

Rom 1:26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones. [bad lesbians naughty stop it]
Rom 1:27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion.
Rom 1:28 Furthermore, since they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, he gave them over to a depraved mind, to do what ought not to be done.
Rom 1:29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips,
Rom 1:30 slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents;
Rom 1:31 they are senseless, faithless, heartless, ruthless.
Rom 1:32 Although they know God's righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them. (new internation version)

he really doent like homosexuality

corinthians
6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
6:10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. (king james version)

more people destined to hell adulterers and gays again .. anyone think he is showing extreme sexual frustration

1 timothy
1:9 Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,
1:10 For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine (kjv)

at least he left the adulteres alone this time oops no men stealer evil women adulterers!!!

3:2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3:3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, (kjv)

more gay bashing lumping them in with the evil ones, incontinent people are bad too? the poor old people

basically he is condeming them to hell but first they must be judged under gods law and we know whats comming now dont we

Lev 20:9 " 'If anyone curses his father or mother, he must be put to death. He has cursed his father or his mother, and his blood will be on his own head. (kill the arsy teenagers)
Lev 20:10 " 'If a man commits adultery with another man's wife--with the wife of his neighbor--both the adulterer and the adulteress must be put to death. (kil the adulterers)
Lev 20:13 " 'If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads. (kill the evil gays)

Lev 20:15 " 'If a man has sexual relations with an animal, he must be put to death, and you must kill the animal.
Lev 20:16 " 'If a woman approaches an animal to have sexual relations with it, kill both the woman and the animal. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

my personal favorites, bestiality is bad so kill the animal molesters then kill the animals becasue they were asking for it like the cheap dirty sluts those donkeys are

new testament demanding old testament laws be enacted, like the luke quote with jesus and the i dont want to wash my hands becasue you dont stone your children comment earlier

As I said, I'm not a fan of his for other reasons, but on that particular clip, he was dead on about the topic. But he is an example of someone who uses symbolism and such for his own purposes. No doubt about that. It is just easier and quicker to give you the clip than it is to type it all out and go into about Jesus and the moneychangers.

well you better go have a word with paul/saul he wrote most of the new testament and loved his tithes, he was the first tv evangelist .. even without the tv

his moto was God $ave$, but Je$u$ keep$ $pending it $end more ca$h fa$t

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by tgambill

no you called the catholic church a biased and useless source for scripture as they dont condem babies to hell ... id call that flaming of sorts

well i looked, everything i found said your wrong, help a brother out here and show me the path to salavtion and the truth of the bibles age and source so i too can be a jesus friend ... pretty please ?

[edit on 13/11/08 by noobfun]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by noobfun
still want to be classed as a christian bad?

he may be as crazy and entertaining as a bucket of frogs but he is a christian ... of sorts

He belongs to the religion about Jesus, I belong to the religion of Jesus. No, I would never embrace his religion.

His religion requires god to be separate from us, so that 1 day someone can externally claim themselves to be god and be worshiped(anti-christ). Where as those who understand god is internal, will not fall for such lies.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgambill
We are not gods in the making. This is Mormons dogma or the weird Scientology hoodoo. Sons of God in the Old testament were angelic beings given human form and they mated with daughters of man and created Nephilm. They are the forerunners of the present day Illuminati, aligned with evil and Satanic rituals. The Nephilim are the aliens that people think are "Alien" from another planet. They are demonic in nature and inter-dimensional. They will in fact be defeated and put into the lake of fire when the time comes and they know it.

John 14:20 - At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

Have a nice day.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by calihan123

gods (human looking ET) are hypocrites. they have/had all the technology to do these miracles written in the bible. we were made by them(annuaki);
we are light years behind them in technology that is why the bible miracles seems impossible
see halexandria.org

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
"John 14:20 - At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you."

*****yes, because of the Holy Spirit. Though the forgiveness of God though jesus we are sons of God, but not Gods. We are children of God and will always be. Only if we adhere to Romans 10:9, and repent will we be saved. Otherwise the rest will be sent to Hell. He is within us through the HolySpirit but we are not gods.............and will never be. The new age, scientology, mumbo jumbo says differently.

reply to post by badmedia

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
not wrong. The Pope decides nothing for God's laws. He is a man and will be judged for that and his past sins. There are 30% of the Catholic clergy that are pedifiles.

reply to post by noobfun

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   
romans 10:9 and the beginning was after Adam and eve
reply to post by noobfun

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
This human who called himself JESUS CHRIST, is innocent

reply to post by noobfun

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   

not wrong. The Pope decides nothing for God's laws. He is a man and will be judged for that and his past sins. There are 30% of the Catholic clergy that are pedifiles.

reply to post by noobfun

so your saying babies should go to hell and the popes just a big liar in a shiney hat?

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   

i can read this for myself, but everything else says the bible wasnt written when it was supposed to be

and we know its been changed numerous times before it even got to the KJV

lead me to the truth about its creation so i can see for my self and become a buddy of christ ... please dude my soul is is gonan burn and i dont wanna go to hell help me reach god its your chrisitian duty

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

i dont understand why your beliefs and practices go against christianity's teaching but you still ascribe to the christian book

you call your self of the religeon of jesus yet say you dont need a jesus

the first page of "the god delusion" pretty well sums up our dear and fluffy lord on his actions

so i dont get why you associate your self with that specific deity, ever thought of going all out esoteric, look for the truth of the message in other holy books too theres a whole lot of similarities

or have a look at buddism(i promise you dont have to shave your head and wear funny robes) its more a life philosophy* for finding god through you then a get on your knees and beg for mercy religeon

its like being given a huge library and bieng told i can read every and any book i like, and me replying its ok i brought one of my own ive read it 15 times guess ill read it again

*and as ive said chunks of buddism got borrowed to be jesus, and they are all treat people well and be good to each other mesages

[edit on 14/11/08 by noobfun]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
There are billions of liars, dreamers, crazies, and manipulators.

But there is also a God.

And the chance of life outside of planet earth is very good.

It's all mushed together. The truth is always hard to find.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by noobfun

Originally posted by badmedia
Old testament

and gods law is gods law, god said it so ask him whats going on,

That's the point. Did God really say what people claim He said in the Old Testament or not? As far as I'm concerned - NO.

The creation myth in the bible is stolen from the Summerian creation myth. It's very obvious.

Moses 10 commandments come almost word for word from the Egyptian Book of the Dead - something Moses would have been schooled in considering he was a Prince of Egypt.

Onanism? Gimme' a break. Briefly - there were two brothers. One died. The surviving brother was forced to marry his dead brother's wife. During sex he 'pulled out early'. The wife blabbed. The guy died. Religious people claimed God struck him down for not fulfilling the law. I say the guy had a heart attack due to the intense stress of the situation - dead brother, forced marriage, shrew of a wife.

God tells Abraham to murder his kid and sacrifice him but then changes his mind at the last minute? Poppycock. No loving God would tell a man to painfully murder his trusting little son. No loving God would put a child through that either.

etc etc OT story after story is much the same.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

hahahaha

its gods law casue he says so its in a book(his biography) and people believe it

beyond that im open to offeres of evidence the bible is gods word or was even written when it should have been(the OT)

^_^ but if you believe gods law ill use it to enlighten the certain morality it teaches

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Satan existed then and was present when all this took place. He created the deception and has reproduced the satanic and pagan worship to mirror the events that are true in the Bible. The symbols and parables in the bible are named as such. The rest are supernatural occurances that actually happened and we will see in the near future.

reply to post by FlyersFan

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   

tgambil show me your sources dude

i want to believe honest i do, all i await is some proof a grain of proof not just another bible verse

hell is calling me i need salvation help a guy out will ya?

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
The sources for the Communist/facist government that is getting ready to take over are over the edge in number. The source for Salvation is a book that will outlast every single book in the Library of Congress, and then some.......the King James Version Bible; only...look up in the computer, John 20: 24-29....that is the secret of faith.

reply to post by noobfun

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   

"John 14:20 - At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you."

*****yes, because of the Holy Spirit. Though the forgiveness of God though jesus we are sons of God, but not Gods. We are children of God and will always be. Only if we adhere to Romans 10:9, and repent will we be saved. Otherwise the rest will be sent to Hell. He is within us through the HolySpirit but we are not gods.............and will never be. The new age, scientology, mumbo jumbo says differently.

Actually, Jesus says if you do not hear his words, then it is the words of the father that you hear. And that the father will send the holy spirit to teach you all things that have been spoken to you.

Hate to tell ya, but you work iniquity and serve satan.

John 14:21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

*notice it says he who do the commandments, not he who worships my image.

22Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?

*what about people who don't know Jesus, are they screwed?

23Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

24He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

*nope, as god is not limited to a simple book or image, he will find a way.

25These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.

*the truth not being present in you yet.

26But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

* and the father will send the holy ghost to reveal truth to you.

And as I have myself experienced these things, I know it is truth. Afterall, I was against the bible until I was shown the truth by the holy spirit. And never once while in that time was the name Jesus every mentioned, only truth. Which as Jesus is the truth, was done in his name(truth).

And yet, you would have me to believe that I should worship his image and from that, not from learning truth, I will be saved? Such nonsense.

[edit on 14-11-2008 by badmedia]

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join