It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our current events and A MAN i met who told me about it in 2001.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
The guys with the dreads kinda reminds me of the "John" charachters from Buckaroo Bonzai.
These aliens were always black dudes with dreads named "John"(but with different last names, of course).
Perhaps the second coming of this guy was actually another guy entirely?
Very interesting story and if it's legit and this guy wasn't just playing NLP tricks on your family(how could he be if he appears again half-way around the world to the same family) then I'm sure I'd be wondering what was up.

I hope whatever this guy is about becomes clear to your family soon because the freakyest thing about it to me is having some stranger connected to your fate when you don't really know much about that stranger.

We can question reality and the true nature of things all we want, but when someone actively comes to me and tries to reinterpret my perceptions, I am very skeptical.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Ok, This is alotof talk to basicly say.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
'OBAMA is teh antichrist,! you foolosh fools! why? why? did you do this to our country?'
////////////////
- well you had no choice, Obama was gonna win, there was not a fair election and the guy selected always wins. you should know this...

Human or not, this guy should not have told you these things.
I dont see why he told you, you are NOT John Connor!

U2U me. or post here if you feel comfortable some Exra-ordianry Coincidences, and information that you didn't know you knew.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Directly replying to the OP.

I'm not sure whether this is related or it's just mere coincidence.

A couple of nights ago I had a dream where two meteorites fell in one particular part in the city I live in. I had only told my dream to one person (friend). Two days later, my brother tells me had a dream where a volcano suddenly erupted in the same EXACT location where the meteorites fell (in my dream).

Mighty interesting, that I will say. Especially about the volcano.

I live in So.Cal, so... yeah... odd!

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ghostlandseller

You are correct about Obma. A lot of flags raise for me. The biggest flag is that he is calm, collected, reasonable, eloquent, intelligent, thoughtful, insightful, self-possessed, gracious, and about a hundred times more intelligent that our current president.

It's just this kind of thing that really sets off warning bells for me.

BTW, save me a spot in the back of the cave in Montana.

P.S. You know what is more funny that someone worrying about 'the end of the world'? It's someone worrying about the end of the world dying in a car crash on their way to work the day before it happens. Wake up folks, we all die, stop getting so worked up about it.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by xDove007

i would move from california, seriously, its not the best place as far as geography goes....

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I for one am fascinated about all the info you've shared with us ghostlandseller.

Some years ago I happened by chance to come across a man who'd written books, by the name of Dannion Brinkley. He'd been electrocuted in a thunderstorm while on the phone and in his near-death-experience was shown certain future events.

His main aim in sharing his experience was to show that if we changed our attitudes then certain catastrophic events could be avoided.

The rest of his story is here www.qsl.net...

As with anything related to the Spiritual that we can't comprehend, it is open to speculation and questioning, but worth having an open mind, nevertheless.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Stop asking for dates and such and narrow specifics. Like really, you honestly think if you were told of an event with a date on a forum it would happen? HAHAHAHAHAHHA. Unless its a "natural" event like weather, but even then they would be able to manipulate it.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Sorry - this is complete BS. I've looked at your other posts to further defend my initial indication that this is a made up story by a young man with an over active imagination who wants to feel more important in life.

This thread

Someone asks if they have ever seen a ghost or apparition - you replied. Clearly this Nobbo bloke or whatever his name was should have been in your reply - as yes you had seen an apparition. Did you mention him or anything you have described you have witnessed in this thread? No.

In a separate thread you created about the falling Dow Jones you claim how surprised you are that this crash is happening - didn't DooDoo tell you this? Why the surprise?

Delving further into that thread you are telling everyone to flee to the hills taking food and supplies with them to avoid the collapse of the dollar and the resulting economic crisis. But did not Fido tell you to flee because of fire / earthquake / eruption / revenge of the super lactating mega-squirrel?

The OP's post smells so strongly of BS, even here in Wales I have to open the window.

Oh and by the way, if I am wrong and you see FiFi again ask him if I can have his Airmiles.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by vonspurter

Why did this post not impress me at all? Oh, right. Because it said nothing.

We like this thread. If you don't, please feel free to look elsewhere for something more to your liking. I'm sure there's some rugby thread going on somewhere.

Not to slag any particular region for it's straight thinking, but this story always cracks me up:
you've just got to read this to believe it

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg

Why did this post not impress me at all? Oh, right. Because it said nothing.[/url]

My post was in direct reply to the Op's post and therefore on-topic. Yours however links to a man pointing a gun at his groin yet my post you accuse of saying nothing. You clearly associate Wales with rugby and attempt to ridicule me by linking to an off topic post. I care not from what part of the planet you are from - you are quite obviously an idiot.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   

well when i talk about stock markets and economics its strictly business. I cant go around discussing business matters in my career or on here based on what KuFu says. I have to go at it in a business matter. As i take what i do professionally and i don't make by decisions or my life on what KuFu said and i will not base all my economic knowledge on him. I base my economic data on actual facts and current events.

And Kufu did say the world would have these events but thats not exactly the only things that would happen. This whole economic crisis ma very well be a major part of any future turmoil we face. the economy is very important to many world developments. And i have to look at everything rationally. Saying the stock market crashes became a man with dreads told me doesn't really show that i know what i am saying has any substance or that i have any real expertise. And i did mention i would move out to the country or woods if the economy crashed, i was being sarcastic and joking though. But i do believe the economy is a major and necessary step for anything to happen although KuFu dod not mention the economy directly.

Also I wasn't going to go around basing or telling people a guy named KuFu told me something in every post. As no one know the story and it would just be a over the top thing to say without actually going in depth about the incident.

ANYWAYS. My parents are in Austin tonight and last night. we had dinner and discussed this a bit. I got some more details on my step fathers dream he had that night and also some more details my mom remembered abut the volcano.

Sp about the volcano it is going to be a volcano that people aren't really expecting. I remember him talking about it once my mom brought it up. He said it was going to be on the west coast also, and that it would be surprising. That it was presumed a dormant volcano. This is the jist of what we got form what he said.

Also he said the ocean levels would rise significantly. Which would flood lower lying areas along the Ocean. I guess this could be caused by the body ass of California going into the ocean. not sure what else would cause this.

Also kind of off topic. My parents said while they were in Colorado they saw a lot of weird things. I have heard about possible underground tunnel ways and underground bases there. But one thing stuck out. My step dad who was raised on a large ranch noticed that there were large farms built but they were not real. He said they were made to resemble farms ,like silos and barns but he said they looked fake because they weren't properly furnished with everything needed and the crops were not farmed properly. he said it looked like it was a prop and made for show to hide something. also he said it was fenced off and had some sort of ducts in the field. Not too clear on that part, i should have had him clarify that. But if anyone knows a farm is fake it would be him. It would be a like a car buff seeing a Ferrari and knowing it is a kit model and not real. But just made to fool people into thinking its real. Anyways i just thought i would mention that because it seemed odd.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   

and PS

Those posts about the ghost are true. I have had my share of ghost experiences at my old house. the house that burned. They don't seem to really be associated with this KuFu experience in any way though. But ghosts aren't that far fetched. Anyone who has lived in a haunted house knows exactly what i am talking about. There pretty common. I guess this just only supports i have a crazy over active imagination and that i have a pretend made up dream life i live in every day.

Well i guess i shouldn't take for granted how amazing my life must be then. If its so crazy that people always think i am making things up it must be pretty good then. or Unbelievable! Muahhaha

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by monkeybus

Yeah, I know So.Cal is not the best place :\

Who's to know, perhaps I might be one of the lucky ones to survive the catastrophe....

Time will tell

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
[edit on 10-11-2008 by Helioflorae]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by xDove007

Typically if you're getting warnings like that, I would take it as a warning from who or whatever to you and your loved ones to GET OUT.
Okay, especially since your brother as you said happened to have a similar dream in terms of location and the disaster-esque type.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
The world does not end. We cannot wait for some big event, but must take charge of our everyday lives locally.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Ok at first i was thinking this is some crazy christian conspiracies (which are related to the bible) and this one sounds like one of them. The reason you say your not a christian nut is a dead give away that you are. No offence but i can see it clearly that you spend too much time reading bible prophecies and in a innocent way you are trying to bring truth to those prophecies to get people to listen. Things we have read over the years on a forum that pretty much basically talks off these conpiracies. You are preaching prophecies to the converted.
First of all alot of bible prophecies are very fear based and scare mongering. I used to be catholic but not even catholics are this far out unless you are a fatima believing one.
The only salvation you have is hiding in a cave. And only those who live in Montana who will got to the church will survive. But yet there was nothing he told you off what can stop these events from happening except that it will happen.
Many people come on here writing about how they will hide in caves and mountains because doom and gloom is happening in the near future. Mos of these were prophecies from real seers. The prophecies you mention are bible prophecies and similar to ones mentioned by a Serbian psychic from either the 17-1800's cant remember maybe even 1600's. Thes eare the type of prophecies anyone can predict. Its amazing that natural disaster prophecies are still taken as credible. You dont yet fully understand you are working for the dark by telling people of doom and gloom because this further accelerates its purpose for destruction.
I will tell you that it now wont happen. I won't go into detail why.

We both relate to how we feel we have a purpose here. Im not saying your story is untrue except for the fact that i too have had supernatural things happen.

Old emotions are coming up as we are transitioning. Eat God's nature raw foods. It is the conciousness of eating this way that is awakening everyone, it is the way the Essenes and Jesus ate. I tell you now eat this way and see the world through new eyes. The way we are eating now is making people think of the whole world in a negative way and the bible just furthers this purpose.

It is natural for mother nature to be purging herself now as she is cleansing herself and soon people will be by eating God's food and cleanising themselves and seeing the world for what it really is and not the false world we believe as only destruction. Change your thoughts and you change the way you see the beauty in everything.

[edit on 12-11-2008 by meadowfairy]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by meadowfairy

believe what you want, but in all honesty i don't even own a bible and haven't looked in one since i had to take a class about 6 years ago in high school in order to look up the answer for a homework problem.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join