It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our current events and A MAN i met who told me about it in 2001.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghostlandseller

He then goes on to say, thats why he needed to talk to us. He tells us we need to go to the mountains, and we will need an underground source of water, and rock (cave) to protect us from the "heat" he said the world will be destroyed by fire. At this point we were all pretty freaked up and tearing up. we already knew them guy was no human. My mom asked how about colorado? he said "NO, there is alot of evil that needs to be dealt with there, THINK MONTANA!"

Erm... Can you get internet connection in the mountains of Montana?

No? Great! Yeah, I think you should definitely go! I would leave tonight though, y'know, just to be safe.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by BluegrassRevolutionary
Just so I know I have got all this straight.

1. We will see a huge volcanic eruption. And from what I have gathered, it will be unprecidented (much larger than St. Helen's or Krakatoa).

2. There will be an enormous earthquake in California that will reshape the map of this state permanently.

3. These events will come before some cataclysmic event.

4. In order to survive this cataclysmic event, it is necessary to move to a cave in Montana with an underground water source.

Did I miss anything?

Are there any other events that would foreshadow the cataclysmic event?

[edit on 6-11-2008 by BluegrassRevolutionary]

I’ve been giving this some thought and decided to look things over a bit. First off, a major eruption would most certainly be a Mega-Volcanic event, most likely occurring from the Yellowstone Caldera. One must then ask a logical question. What events would transpire for an eruption of this magnitude to occur?

The answer may possibly be found connected to the second claim, that a major earthquake would alter California. Keep in mind of course that this example presumes that the viewer saw California more than other places. It’s similar to how Katrina was reported. Everyone knew New Orleans was wiped out. Few had any idea that Mobile, Alabama was also devastated unless they themselves had been directly impacted by this event. I put forth the proposition that a major subduction occurs in the Cascadia Subduction Zone which would be significant enough to inject sufficient subsurface material to cause the disturbance necessary to set off the Mega-Volcano in Yellowstone.

In combination, it is possible to achieve the effects mentioned by ghostlandseller, though admittedly unlikely. #3 mentioned would likely be defined as a cataclysmic event when reported in the media. I am not confident that a cave in Montana would be the best place to ride out an event of this magnitude. The jet stream typically runs from West to East and would therefore carry ejected debris eastward from the eruption, making New England a very unpleasant place to be. Ejected material may very well be received by all of the lower 48 States, albeit in varying quantities. Bring into the picture what a significant subduction of the Cascadia Plate would do to California, Oregon, Washington, and British Columbia (not to mention likely tsunamis in Asia), and you have an event sufficient in scope to effectively interrupt the flow of your day.

Is that was this mystery person was eluding to? I’m not one to judge because I wasn’t there to experience it myself. It’s always possible that a volcanic eruption wasn’t what was being suggested. If that’s the case, anything, including a nuclear event, could be described.

Best Wishes All

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
reply to post by ghostlandseller

So you've been a member here since July and you wait until the day after the election to post this?

Also, why does this Kufu guy have some reason to tell you about all this, but no one else?

Page 1 answers your first question.

Originally posted by ghostlandseller

Originally posted by Iblis Smiley
So, may I ask what took so long to start writing about it?

Well i figured it was too far fetched for people to take seriously on here. But after yesterday when he showed back up on the other side of the world i figured i would go a. and say something , plus i think the time is getting nearer... OHH

Second question... No one knows that this was not told to other people. OP has stated he does not know who this man is or why he told them.

Just helping the OP to re-answer questions.

Interesting post ghostlandseller! Thank you for writing it!

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   

They say Al Qaeda was born in the prisons of Egypt..Sayiid Qutb was imprisoned there in Egypt and he is one of the original founders and members of Al Qaeda and Al Qaeda has undergone some serious changes since the early days of Qutb. Could this be a connection I doubt it but its holy land......

There isnt much that scares me, Ive been in combat numerous times, Lost some wonderful friends and been at the bottom of the barrel but this has scared the holy bejesus out of me and another poster said something about Montana being strong land, Well there is some truth that and its very rugged, Much like Afghanistan.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Persistent Jet-contrails - covering the sky in pretend cloud - could easily and unknowingly spew a chemical stew to subdue the public. People don't even notice that their skies are now man-made to a great extent. Not hard to do - if someone wanted to.

[edit on 6-11-2008 by spinkyboo]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Hi everyone, I'm new here, so bear with me.
It's OK to be sceptical. I was for a lot of years, then I became psychic. I didn't ask for it, it just happened. I get messages and warnings too. Not necessarily as profound as yours, but it's definately an experience.
I have read most of your postings with extreme interest and while you say you have your own doubts, trust your gut instinct.
This guy told you a cave in Montana (don't really know where that is - I'm from Australia), but you seem to have doubts that if a cataclysm of sorts is to happpen and it involves Yellowstone, then Montana mountains would be too close. He gave you the hint. He said a cave with an underground water supply. Look for that and find it and perhaps then you'll convince some of the sceptics.
Everything happens for a reason. Obviously you have been chosen for something. If you begin to look for the clues and you have truly received a warning, you will be guided and you will be safe.
I have no particular religious persuasion and do not particularly beleive in any particular 'brand' of religion, however, I have a strong belief in God. As far as Egyptian history and the bible, maybe I can shed some light. Didn't Moses lead his people out of Egypt? I Seem to recall something about that in the Bible. The original Hebrew text of the Bible from the Dead Sea Scrolls was used in the formulation of The Bible Code, which has proven to be quite accurate and if you want some other interesting reading visit worldslastchace.com
Don't lose heart. Trust in yourself and those who will listen to you

Regards
Aussie Bill

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Aussie Bill

Welcome to ATS Bill..I liked what you had to say about this topic, I am truly scared crapless about this story, You say you have some premonitions and do you see any events happening to your country or anyplace else?..Im recovering from a serious . injury and I swear sometimes I dream about things that I never dreamed of before the injury..We have a thread on here where you can talk about dreams and other interesting topics..Enjoy our community

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Ok, seriously all of you guys worried about the end of days need to get a grip! This is just one possible outcome of our very near future. The largest tool of Nazism is totally working here, on the only thing we have left to fight against totally domination.

Please understand that the end of the world is not coming, it is only the end of an age. It is the end of the age of Pisces, and that won't happen for another 50 years at least.

Now, we can usher in that new age with death, slavery, government, religion and money. Or we can embrace it while we live in a resource based civilization! A life with no police, armies, banks, lawyers, advertisements and all the bull# that we complain about and fear on a daily basis. This is all up to how we deal with what we have now and how we decide to move into the future!

If we keep thinking in a negative way then we will have a very negative result. If at least .0000001% of us think in an affirmative manner then all of us could live a life of pure bliss as we bring back the Garden of Eden. That means that 685,788 people in the entire world would have to consistently think of a positive future to make up for all the negative crap that people are constantly thinking.

So please, stop fighting each others views and think of what we all can do to stop bad things from happening. There are a lot of things we all can do.

Lak'eck

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chaos3003
Please understand that the end of the world is not coming, it is only the end of an age. It is the end of the age of Pisces, and that won't happen for another 50 years at least.

Sorry to nitpick, but the Age of Aquarius does not begin until 2600 AD. There is a great video series where the site authors debunked the notion that 2012 was the supposed transition from Pisces to Aquarius here:
www.mayan-calendar-code.com...

With that said, I do agree with your overall message. We are in control of our destiny by our actions and how each and every one of us lives our lives. Do I think something special is happening these days? You bet. Do I think we are doomed? Not unless we allow ourselves to be.

Be positive. Be happy. Make others happy. That is how to change the future!

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by gormly

Originally posted by irishjon1973
Respect to your views. You cant let things like this annoy you. It hinders your serch for the truth. let it pass you by.

Letting it "pass you by" is how the world gets into trouble.
How do you think John Edwards got started? (or to the "evil" extreme, Jim Jones?) Small words... testing the waters, learning how to make people believe, finding the weak minded, eventually exploiting them, for profit.. or worse.

The next story this guy puts out will be with a diferent user name and will be better just based on the feedback he has gotten from us (I'm partly to blame.. I see a pitfall there..)

But still, someone has to say something every once in a while.
They may not all be nutcases, but if I can discourage just one person....
and like I said.. it's a curse. I call out psychics at fairs when they don't have the "for entertainment only" signs and they pawn themselves off as real.

I just can't help it.

Skeptic,
You have made some valid points. Here is some advice, you will reach more people and gain more respect, if you state your case in LOVE! Your attack on the OP is vitriolic at the least. you should take a step back, take a deep breath and think about what you are trying to accomplish with your words. People are not going to be persuaded when someone is using agressive tactics to make their point.

No offense, but you have no proof that the op's story is false. So other than your frustration with "Doom and Gloom" threads why so upset?
Why are you acting as if this is a personal affront?(Sp)

Remember, "you get more bees with honey, than you do with vinegar" appologies for the sappy quote.

Peace,
Paxnatus

[edit on 7-11-2008 by paxnatus]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Hey Ghost,
I know someone very similar like your friend KUFU. I speak to him once in a while. He became priest of the Roman Catholic church. I am not religious at all, he knows this BUT he still encourages us to pray to The One God. His phsychic predictions are good, although not always on time.

Anyways, I was told that 2012 was the year we would actually see more peace and quite. The following years up to 2012 will however involve chaos, war, mother nature, economic collapse, etc. etc... He told me he could see Obama winning the election so I was not surprised at all to have seen that happen. BUT what shocked me the most was when he told me the Anti-christ would be the LAST POPE. Wether its the current one or one in the future I do not know. Im sure the ppl would have to believe and fall for him before he is accepted. I was also told that many religions would split up and go in many different ways. Especially that of the Catholic one.

I think your story is fascinating and im sure there is truth to it. I think we all go through different experiences in life. I therefore believe each individual will always have a different version of what reality and truth is.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by gormly

Letting it "pass you by" is how the world gets into trouble.
How do you think John Edwards got started? (or to the "evil" extreme, Jim Jones?) Small words... testing the waters, learning how to make people believe, finding the weak minded, eventually exploiting them, for profit.. or worse.

The next story this guy puts out will be with a diferent user name and will be better just based on the feedback he has gotten from us (I'm partly to blame.. I see a pitfall there..)

But still, someone has to say something every once in a while.
They may not all be nutcases, but if I can discourage just one person....
and like I said.. it's a curse. I call out psychics at fairs when they don't have the "for entertainment only" signs and they pawn themselves off as real.

I just can't help it.

Fair play. I see how you are trying to be helpful.

I hope you don't scare away the people sent to help you.

peace.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by bummy jab

hey, sorry. i had long night. and made up in sleep for staying up all night the night before reading for my marketing test. haha

On the topic of the pope Antichrist association.

This is an interesting post. Have you heard about the Malachy prophecies? In general they are a list of popes from a few hundred years or longer ago that has a characteristic which describes the popes. And there is only one more pope after the current pope and he is supposed to be the false prophet or something like that. Its worth diving into. i saw it on discovery a while back. Kind of interesting how it all correlates. maybe there is some validity to the Malachy prophecy.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by HooHaa

I believe that we are entering the "birth pains" talked about in the bible. The 3.5 years of peace is also followed by 3.5 years of hell on earth. It's known as Jacobs trouble or the great tribulation. I'm sorry but I honestly dont believe Obama is the AC. Zachiriah 11:17 gives a brief physical discription of him. Revelation hints to a military back ground and we are told in 2nd thess that no one will know him until he is revealed in the middle of the tribulation. The weather is talked about in Luke 21. Earth quakes and volcanos in Matt 24, Mark 13 plus a million other scriptures in the OT.

If this guy shows up again test him.. The bible says dont believe every spirit but test the spirits. You can test him by seeing if he will admit Jesus is the Son of Giod and that Jesus is Lord. Paul tells us that no one can claim Jesus as Lord unless by the Holy Spirit. If he cant do that then rebuke him and go on about your biz he's false.

The bible says the AC will affect the whole world except Jordan. I dont know why Jordan because he sets up shop in Israel and Jordan is next door. But montana will be hit beleive that. If you want to hide then Jordan it is.

I dont know if that man is of God or not, you asked if he was an angel and he said messenger. Well angel means messenger but messenger for whom? I wouldnt sweat Obama, he may make change that we hate but he is not the AC. Keep an eye on the next pope. He is to known as peter the roman and is suppose to hand the keys to the church to Jesus. Many believe he will be an apostate pope. Making him the false prophet who gives power to the antichrist.

I tell you dont worry about it too much. If it goes down tomorrow or you get hit by a bus. The end is still tomorrow. Live in the moment and remember whatever state you are in when you die(sinner/saint) then that is how you will spend eternity. Ethier with God or without.

peace

I really enjoyed your post and you backed it up with scripture or truth. However, please clarify where in the bible does it speak of the AC affecting every place except Jordan? No one knows who the AC will be and when he will emerge in our time. We are all speculating.

I have to respectfully disagree with your " Live in the moment" quote. That is the problem with most people today. We are to live each day to the fullest, in SERVICE to the Lord Jesus. Yet, Christ does not want us to spend our days obsessed with when the end shall come and prophecies about the AC and His return.
If we study the word each day and pray for wisdom, then we will recognize the signs.

To the OP, take heed, "many will come in My name" says Jesus. We are to test the spirits. And beware fallen angels(demons) also have messengers. If this man does not speak of One God Jesus Christ then he is not a messenger of God. He is a demonic spirit. Flee from him quickly and pray for Gods protection. Again I say be careful.

Hoohaa, one clarification; "whatever state your in sinner/saint is how you will spend eternity." We are All sinners saved by grace(Gods free gift to us ie. Salvation). so our future in God's kingdom is determined by our salvation. Either saved/unsaved.

I'm sure that is what you meant, but I wanted to clarify
to avoid confusion. No offense intended. Very good post!

Peace,
Pax

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dewm0nster
Ghostlandseller is just the kind of guy who dates models, visits beautiful places, and is somehow chosen to poorly deliver some sort of message to the world via the internet.

What's so hard to believe about this story?

Yeah and i make a great living running my own company too. I have a pretty great life don't I. haha THANK YOU

[edit on 7-11-2008 by ghostlandseller]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

yeah i think the birth plains 3.5 years of peace, fallowed by 3.5 years of hell i what my step father was referring to when he said there would be 3.5 years of peace and and then start i just added the 1/2 year for the rest of the 4 ear presidential term to show that it was in the presidential term.

Also we are open to the possibility that this man may be a false prophet. i have had experiences with ghosts and such so i know there are evil spirits although i have only experienced non evil ghosts. but This man does not seem to want to harm us and he seems to have good intentions.

As for when he helped my parents the other day in Colorado.

My parents felt they needed to do their duty do get their political views out so they were helping campaign in Colorado since it is a swing state. And they were talking against Obama in a rough neighborhood in Denver. Yeah, not the best idea. haha... but they were out by a polling center and one guy came out and started an argument and people started gathering around my parents. And One lady started beating my mom with an Obama sign and backed off but they were getting really rambunctious. My mom said she was starting to really get scared for her safety. Then out of the group that KuFu guy, but calling himself NuNu this time walks up and stands by my parents. And stats talking to the crowd to get them to calm down. There saying my mom didnt know anything about the bible. My parents are pretty big bible readers. me not so much... But NuNu said to one of the lady's yelling. What do you know about the bible? And as she was talking he said "You don't know anything about the bible" then asked my mom the same thing and she described the bible. the the people started walking away but those three girls who came up and for some reason pulled out bibles and started talking with my parents. NuNu was around for a bit but just disappeared when my parents were not paying attention talking to the girls.

He never said anything like..READ THE BIBLE or anything supporting the bible so don't ump all over me about how the bible is just a book, whatever. My mom said the weirdest part was how the crowd went from a mob to really peacefully nearly instantly. She said it was pretty freakish.

anyways thats the elaboration on that story. thats all that happened the other day. he didnt say anything else. Just kinda showed up to help and vanished. But jsut the fact the same man showed up again is the most disturbing part to us. it really just shows this wasn't jsut a one time weird thing that we can just kinda go "That was odd" about. Now we have to really give this more credibility on top of the credibility we already had.

And yes i have posted about this a few years ago on an old account which i lost my password and it was just replied with people making fun of me. so i didn't bother to repost the story until this last event the other day in Colroado with my parents. after that it kinda gave me a renewed interest in this whole situation again.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
This is a fun read, true or not, like the John Titor stuff. Is it time travel? A hoax? Prophesy? Egyptian Atlanteans hopping through time to help important people (that's why they have avoided me!)?

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Well it seems the conspiracy theory community has had a huge influx of conservatives all of a sudden. You guys are the fringe now, huh? I hope Akhenaten didn't try to carve a "b" into your cheek... Sorry I just had to go there! Welcome fellow paranoid! You will see during your stay in these parts that the grass is always greener and slightly wilted due to nucleo-plasmatons imported from the sirius star system and deposited on Earth in the form of super cooled and dense sixty pound blocks of frozen extraterrestial biological entity excrement or ebee's. Please report for your microchip promptly at 9:00 a.m. gmt at the secret underground facility where the option of being genetically altered to transform into a giant reptile will be available at a small fee to members only. Refreshments will be served. Failure to comply will result in an all out assault of high intensity wave forms which will influence you to first eat mentholated vapor rub, then chew ice cubes till our men in black have an oppurtunity to escort you to our "re-adjustment facilities" where we will show you the error of your ways. Thank you for your post

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by arcnaver
Just an observation which leads me to think this is a load of bunk. The story line is full of inconstancies you mention details someone plants in the story for you, as if you said them yourself. The Bible (suddenly they pull their bibles out of their purses, I got to admit, that one was a good one), the Egyptian thing......

another inconsistency - he said the first encounter was in Paris. he probalby meant Amsterdam...of COURSE this is fictional.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
interesting post! i have been browsing here for a few months, but something in this post made me wanna add something. for what its worth, im not sure if the OP is a hoaxer or not but if he isnt, im sure he can see why people might think he is. there is simply no way to corroborate his story without a big earthquake - and i dont suggest ANY of us wish for that to happen.

the thing i wanna add is because ive just been reading quite a lot about links between christianity and anient egypt. someone else spoke about Moses - and yes according to the bible Moses was raised as an egyptian 'prince' and then lead the jews out of egypt on the exodus. now, there was a pharoah called Akenhaten who was known as the rebel pharoah - he basically tried to stop eygptians worshipping their many gods, and installed the world's first monotheistic religion - referred to as Atonism, with the solar disc as its image. it didnt last long, about 17 years i think, and then he either disappears or dies. this is interesting because there is evidence to sugggest Moses lived around the same time as Akenhaton and could well have been even Akenhaton himself, or more conceivably, his brother (Akenhaton's brother was Tuthmosis....note similarity between -mosis and moses). so basically, when Akenhaten disappears and his son (who was Tutankhamen, by the way!) reinstates polytheism, might be around the same time as moses and the exodus - ie, a large religious group worshipping one god fleeing religious persecution with a guy who sounds a bit like moses...i'll let u draw your own conclusions.

www.akhnaton.net...
nasforum.net...
to anyone interested, i'd advise these links , or check out michael tsarion talking about atlantis on google video, or buy Ishmael Reid's "Mumbo Jumbo" and read it. twice.

in regards to the antichrist thing, obama has presented himself as a blank slate if u ask me, and im sure the bible says something about 'everyone will love the antichrist around the world and will look to him to lead them out of trouble'. well - everyone loves obama (apart from the OP's parents and Sarah Palin) and we are in a whole load of economic trouble. although - the last pope and the predicitons that someone else referred to (Malacy predictions?) are certainly interesting. Another interesting choice is Prince William (born on summer solstice with two eclipses on that day or something!)

ps i dont necessarily believe all this to be true.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join