It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our current events and A MAN i met who told me about it in 2001.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ambushrocks
Most hoaxers are new and have no other "serious" postings to their name but you do.

You said MOST hoaxers, you didn't say ALL. Why do you automatically put him into the MOST category? Just curious... He might be a really GOOD hoaxer, experienced one. then - BAM! beware. ta da dam...

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandaalf

Originally posted by venividivici
So the first time you had an encounter in France he was invisible and the second time in Colorado he wasn't.

Can you elaborate?

Got caught in his own lie.

what? How does this show that i lied in any way? I said the lady didn't remember seeing him with us the next day. She only remembered us at the table. The guy we could see no problem. we had no idea she couldn't see him. Thats why it was so weird when we went in to ask about the guy?

I hope to god you guys aren't ever anyones attorneys. Try rereading my post.

Im sorry but you cant get caught in your own lie when you aren't lying.

So good luck trying to debunk this. its real, i am not lying, and it just looks sad to me when i see you trying to show all these examples of how i am making things up and where i messed up and where i use certain types of speech and metaphors..etc...

and no my family isn't all schizo. no one in my family has ever had any mental disorders. And even if we did do you think it is honestly possible for three schizo people to manifest the same thing?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by gandaalf

actually i do currently have a girlfriend and she is perfect.kinda hard to beat an american eagle model. But im sure im just making this up too.. ha ha

Seriously if you want to talk to me, and have something serious to say other than trying to show how i am making stuff up, just U2U me instead.

i am not going to keep defending myself. I see posts i don't believe all the time and i don't go bashing them,

i am just wondering how many of these stories you guys have deemed as hoaxes that may have actually been true. People are really quick quick and misinformed to label something as a hoax jsut based on the fact..oh that cant happen!...

Anyways i am going to meet my (fake!) girlfriend for dinner and drinks. Adios!

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
You're speaking in generalities of events that have already occurred. I would be more impressed if you could give us some information on what will occur, not what has already happened.

Earthquake in California is like saying there will be cold weather on the east coast this winter. Predicting something significant for 2012. That's like every other 2012 prediction.

Give us something that would allow us to determine how correct your are? Otherwise, list me with the skeptical crowd.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ghostlandseller

AsI have been reading your posts, I am very much intreigued. But as some of the other "skeptics" I am also a little weary on these types of posts. No offense intended. I kinda wish you could have been on ATS 7 years ago when you first had this encounter. I know I know, hindsight is 20/20 lol, but I do fear we are heading for something bad.
As for the earthquake, any idea on which part of the San Andreas? Also the volcano. Would it be Mt. Rainier, or Yellowstone? Its kinda creepy in a way how that guy managed to show up at the right moment.
I do go to church (yes I am a Roman Catholic) but I also believe that man will know "neither the time, nor place" of the apocolypse. I still believe that God alone knows and only He will bring it about, and that no man shal ever know the date. I pray this is all not true, and it won't happen, but I am also surprised at the level of ignorance the country and world have. This blind faith of Obama, it sickens me. And now hearing Putin wants to return as President of Russia? Oh boy. Hell, if it does hit the fan, I'm moving to Montana.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by BluegrassRevolutionary
Just so I know I have got all this straight.

1. We will see a huge volcanic eruption. And from what I have gathered, it will be unprecidented (much larger than St. Helen's or Krakatoa).

2. There will be an enormous earthquake in California that will reshape the map of this state permanently.

3. These events will come before some cataclysmic event.

4. In order to survive this cataclysmic event, it is necessary to move to a cave in Montana with an underground water source.

Did I miss anything?

Are there any other events that would foreshadow the cataclysmic event?

[edit on 6-11-2008 by BluegrassRevolutionary]

The rise of obama certainly comes to mind!

He is a wolf in sheep's clothing and he will kill hundreds of millions of people!

[edit on 6-11-2008 by LiquidMirage]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
You're speaking in generalities of events that have already occurred. I would be more impressed if you could give us some information on what will occur, not what has already happened.

Earthquake in California is like saying there will be cold weather on the east coast this winter. Predicting something significant for 2012. That's like every other 2012 prediction.

Give us something that would allow us to determine how correct your are? Otherwise, list me with the skeptical crowd.

I can't get over how everybody keeps saying this.. Sure earthquakes happen in cali all the time, but he described this one is going to be catastrophic.. he's given you natural disasters that are going to occur, AND locations. It's easy to just say, yeah there's going to be some tornadoes..maybe a hurricane or two, throw in some tsunami's... but no, he gave you the disasters, locations, and the severity of them.
You can all call BS on him, that's fine, we're all entitled to our own opinions, though, only time will tell really.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
[edit on 6-11-2008 by wintermarches]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
you seems to be legit ... the great problem is your history is that nobody in your place would believe in this guy ... why would he botter to say that to you if its pretty obvious that its hard to belive
this could be a joke or something, maybe he said something and you just assume that he was talking about your brother ....
[edit on 6-11-2008 by Faiol]

Well, I've personally seen that some people have extraordinary psychic abilities and just know things about other people through extrasensory means. So, that to me takes care of the "he couldn't possibly have known about his personal details" debunking. As far as if he was non-human, that's another issue, though that alone could account for why he knew things about OP's family. If this kind of experience has never happened to you, then you may write the whole possibility off, of course.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghostlandseller
Well im not sure what an Egyptian accent would sound like. But the guy seems pretty enthralled with Egyptian culture. his names are egyptian and he asked my mother last night if she knew about the egyptian religion. etc.

Maybe he is an old pharaoh or some sort. Im trying to figure out why he seems to be Christian, or have Christian terms like Antichrist and such if he is so into the Egyptian culture and religion. its really bizarre. maybe i should start diggin into Egyptian religion and see what i can dig up.

Does anyone know if there is any connection between Egyptian religion and any modern day religions? I bet they have some relation. Maybe catholicism (the religion i was raised as) is just a corrupt version of the real religion.

he said that religion today was corrupt and that it was all man made and that all the rules and translations were influenced by governments and world leaders over history and that they no longer reflect the true purpose of religion. which makes sense... Its odd he would ask my mom if she knew anything about Egyptian religion...

I may need to research this some more in order to come up with a good reply. There is also some Egyptian-religion related info saved on my PC, but I'm not sure what is relevant.

I tried to send you a U2U because I'm reluctant to post my personal experiences online; maybe I'm not used to this forum enough yet to be comfortable enough to do that. Anyhow, I don't have enough posts to send U2U's yet. I haven't read through the whole thread yet, because my computer is slow, and I research so much at the same time that I get overwhelmed. So that's clicking around for 10 slow-loading pages. I plan to finish later.

So the Egyptian connection seems important to me. I had some weird experiences with a real person who claims to be part non-human. I'm not sure about that part, but he was paranormal enough for me to wonder. Through him, I became aware of things I never knew were possible - nobody could have told me such things existed if I hadn't gone through it myself. Anyway, I just remembered why I thought there were Egyptian elements in the witchcraft he does. Also, I read somewhere online that Egyptian gods were the original vampires, feeding off the energy of their people. That could be random and unverified, so don't everyone get mad at me!
I will consider posting more later, but I do know for a fact that there are neo-Egyptian religious groups on Earth these days. Some are worshippers of Bastet, the cat-goddess.

Another thing is that maybe this guy knew you from a past life. That could be how he knew things about you without reason. I've run into other people that had odd experiences to do with people vanishing, too, and I had no reason to doubt the story. That story related to my story for other reasons. I think that in these times, experiences like these are going to become more commonplace; I've already been hearing the reports in the past few years, people coming into chats freaked out by visitations by entities, etc.. If we believe the veil between the living and the dead is going to come down in 2012 (don't know if that one is true), then it's not so hard to believe these weird stories if that is underway.

From my experiences, I will just say that I started thinking some things I had learned had to do with future global spiritual situations.

Anyway, when I have reached my 20 posts I may U2U you, if that's ok.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
ghostlandseller,

I believe your story.

The first thread I ever wrote on ATS was about a black homeless man under the handle stompk.

Look up, Bill the Homeless Man on Google, because ATS search engine
erased it and many other threads that I wrote as stompk, cutbothways and
manasseh.

The last name is a hint to where I live now, but I grew up in Steamboat.

Use the biblical name to find me sometime. We have work to do.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Hmmmm... I've heard of these type of experiences and had a family member have something similar happen to them. My brother when working at walmart on a grave shift had some guy walk up to him while he was stalking shelves and the way my brother described him, he said his face was severely scarred and messed up from he didn't know what. Anyway this guy came up to him and acted like he was going to ask for assistance but just reached out his hand and stared my brother in the eye. My brother trying to be professional shook his hand but the other man didn't let go and just stared in his eyes and then said you are going to be a millionaire someday. Yeah it's a vague statement but interesting none the less. I wonder why someone would do this? Maybe to give someone hope or just because they are bored. I don't know about it all but if yellowstone were to erupt it is a super volcano and could potentially wreak havoc across the whole U.S. You said he protected your parents recently? What happened then?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
find a nuclear fallout chart for the US. check montana.
'nuff said.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Ghostlandseller is just the kind of guy who dates models, visits beautiful places, and is somehow chosen to poorly deliver some sort of message to the world via the internet.

What's so hard to believe about this story?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
'nuff said.

Haha. Is this what you meant?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

So you've been a member here since July and you wait until the day after the election to post this?

Also, why does this Kufu guy have some reason to tell you about all this, but no one else?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MurrayTORONTO

'nuff said.

Haha. Is this what you meant?

The soil in Idaho is naturally radioactive. Something to do with the all of the volcanic activity(?). I'll have to look it up. Should that be the case, I wouldn't be surprised if that explained some of the nearby states as well.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   

'nuff said.

It doesn't look like Montana is the place to go if you want to avoid nuclear fallout.

Nuclear Fallout Map

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Have you ever tried to "summons" this guy up? Dude you gotta try that and ask him some more questions.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join