It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our current events and A MAN i met who told me about it in 2001.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Ok just be careful who you bump into. If you ever have seen angel experience docos the angels dont wear long black coats.

Ok i will just slowly back away from this thread like the sands through the hour glass these are the days of our lives.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Hey I wonder if the history NuNu was talking about is the Illumita. They seem to be in control of our presidents by other like cults such as the skull and cross bones and the masons. Their beliefs are said to come from egypt...also if you translate the word evil from the old hebrew OT with a hebrew lexocon the word evil is pronouce Ra. Wasnt thier a sun god named Ra? Now this was the time when god's choose people were in egypt when they spoke of an evil named Ra. If you study the illumita/skulls and cross bones and masons it will all lead to worshing other deities and they will be tied together coming out of egypt. I believe you ghost...times will get better for a little while and then get really bad and their is something in the bible that says Jesus will call us by name and when we hear him we will come. Its a shame I can not email being a noob...but I have alot of infomation that ties what has happened to you to the bible, if your looking for answers.

All the way from houston Tx Hoooah

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by 1watchguardsoldier

....it's "Illuminati".

<< 11  12  13   >>

join