It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whats the deal with alien garbage

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
sorry for my craplish im really just an un educated unempoyed 20 something now down to bussiness

aliens do exist because they vist earth and because we have a need to engineer on humans or aliens vesel interlects engineer them selfs as superior but on a freindly level and work on ours 5 sences with full polar vision thats why they dont have pupils they dont realy need mouths becuse they can comunicate easily but if they are to talk or have a mouth it would probably be because there vistiting earthlings nose sent detecting chemicals would be there but tasting them wouldnt be nesisary to identify what they are like we do and hearing freqency and wave detection is there
because all objects are bound in a way like this

now for a super intelect race to exist efficiently they dont particulary need individual beings with a variable of dna thats why they sort of all look the same and have no genitals really there doesnt need to more than one thus super intelect but why vist earth and go to the trouble for forming a body mirroring humans or are they engineered like us and bound buy the same creater in a position were there space time is close to ours but there more like a older brother and have there body like ours dont want to give it up and still in a phase of invention and are asking questions of there own but slightly more advanced in travel energy and havent droped bodies what are the needs of a super intelect after invention is it to concor exploration and replicate exististance to contribute to the size of the universe a race to the ends of the universe to catch up with our gods and compete for existense mutch like we compete as humans making individual and diffent existense

this to me makes me dream about human intelect for what are our motives in the future going to be is it all sustanability with the super intelect were g exististance to contribute to the size of the universe a race to the ends of the universe to catch up with our gods and compete for existense mutch like we compete as humans making individual and diffent existense or is the universe creating it self like instructions when a back hole is at the end of its cycle it seperates into flashes and multiple suns our born a continual big bag theory or buy other means unknow to us

this to me makes me dream about human intelect for what are our motives in the future going to be is it all sustanability with the super intelect were gowing but our planet isnt we cant keep poulating the need to populate is as unessary as it is to die and existing in death as indivitual souls our alien enginering in death might be to live again as part of super intelect kingdom were we are born in death to learn the secrets and individual intelection exists why shouldnt there its not nesessary but what interlect wants to talk to its self for eternity

or are we creating aliens with the vesels flying around earth doing abductions homer simpson why does anybody do any thing
alcohol is both the cause and soulution to all my problems

im going to leave this post here because i can keep going but i would like to hear from other people and i thank you for reading the rambles and geting this far i dont have any thing to prove so please dont try and prove anything to me sorry again for my craplish im running out of letters buy

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimnal

excusemebutireallydontthink
thatyouareattemptinganytype
oflanguagethatweareused
toseeinghereatatsIcant
seemtomakeanysense
outofit

broke sentence up - stretching the page

[edit on 5/11/08 by masqua]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
lol, this guy must be on something. I used to think that getting high made me smarter in some ways. This is obviously one of those drawbacks.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
So what about the alien garbage?
Do they incinerate it, do they use glad bags, is it picked up every tuesday?

What about their sewage?

I'm assuming they recycle everything.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I read it, but was unable to make very much sense of it. Something to do with aliens I think. Or maybe technology as it relates to refuse collection.

Use the edit, and see if you can't polish 'er up a bit!

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Good grief, I couldn't even finish the first paragraph (should you consider calling it that).

My deepest apologies for correcting the OP on thier grammar, but if you cannot communicate via simple means of the written (typed) word then you're unlikely to draw my attention. This frustrates me immensely.

A little like the 'text SMS talk' we so frequently deal with these days.

If you can understand what you read AND what you write...reciprocate for pete's sake.

Simple human function!

PEACE

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
The OP's mood setting and points totall pretty much tells the story here.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by caterpillage
I read it, but was unable to make very much sense of it. Something to do with aliens I think.

Nah, it had something to do with a gerbil and an under-aged chicken.

IRM

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I was reading this thread and found something quite funny.....

You were so quick to bash the OP on HIS lack of spelling skills.....

Originally posted by StretchUSAF
Grimnal...I tried reading your post, but got extremely fed-up with the terrible use of your English, both gramatical and your attempt at spelling.

But, later in the post you offered us your very own gaff.....

Originally posted by StretchUSAF
You say that you ate 20 something, but have little to no scholarly abilities? Seriously..? What is America coming to???

Thank's

I think you meant to say ARE....unles he ATE 20 aliens....hmmmm

I think you meant to say GRAMMATICAL....hmmmm

See the humor? Those in glass houses...or should I say those with glass dictionaries.....What is America coming to???...INDEED!

Dorian Soran

[edit to add my name - so the world may know who I am]

[edit on 5-11-2008 by Dorian Soran]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Wow...who invited the cool kid? Yes...I see I made 2 minor grammatical errors...but you could understand and conjure every thing I said...right? 99% is not that bad!

But back on topic....OP...any word yet on fixin er' up?

:::edit to be nice::

[edit on 11/5/2008 by StretchUSAF]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
So do I understand that the OP is concerned with what those thousands of Alien spacecraft do with their trash?

NASA just dumps it overboard...

Large Chunk of ISS Space Junk Becomes Easy to Observe (Video)
A huge piece of space debris, weighing 1400 lb (635 kg) and the size of two refrigerators, is gradually falling to Earth....
www.universetoday.com...

and hopes it burns up on the way down before it hits someone...

Flaming space junk narrowly misses jet
www.thewest.com.au...

The NAVY just blasts it to smitherines making more space trash, but smaller

Navy Shoots Satellite [Slideshow]
The U.S. military successfully destroyed a malfunctioning satellite using a missile to prevent the bus-size hunk of metal from leaking highly hazardous fuel into the atmosphere as it falls to Earth.
www.sciam.com...

Now I sure as heck hope them Aliens are more advanced than us and can do a better job with the garbage issue

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by philjwolf

excusemebutireallydontthinkthatyouareattemptinganytypeoflanguageth
atweareusedtoseeinghereatatsIcantseemtomakeanysenseoutofit

You realize your witty response throws the page format out of wack?

What are they doing here , busing them in? GEEZ

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
If Aliens are visiting this planet, then they are obviously better at dealing with their rubbish than we are, considering we have yet to find any.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by kindred considering we have yet to find any.

Oh yeah? And just what does Alien trash look like?

I mean they are finding these mutilated cows all over the place...

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
What is wrong with you people.

Didn't your mothers ever tell you that "if you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all"

top topics

<<   2 >>

join