It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ARea 51-Hoax

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 05:43 AM
link   
has nobody thougth that there may actually be no aiens in area 51 and that must be a cover up for something else don't get me wrong personally i think there is but does anybody possibly have any information to back this theory up. I heard i was a scam to cover up the development of stealth planes. But....

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I watched a Tv programme a while ago about aliens where not really there at all, it was just a big cover up so the USAF could make stealth fighters/bombers etc. There is evidence which i do not have at this moment in time that stealth jets have been made there..so i leave it to you to decide for yourself wether there are alines there or not..i personally belive that there is alines there..but who knows i dont!

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Have you happened to search the ATS site for other discussions on A-51? Sure you will find many "diverse" answers, thoughts and comments on this government facility.

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Agreed on the searching of ATS for prior threads but here are some of my favorite sites:

www.dreamlandresort.com...
www.spartechsoftware.com...
www.lazygranch.com...

It has been reported that Lockheed's Skunkworks division works there.

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I also believe that there could be aliens at area 51 but in Kelly Johnson's ( former head of Lockheed's Skunk Works Dept.) book the site area 51 was developed to build and test stealth and high speed aircraft. But I am sure that there is alot more there than just aircraft, I mean really it is the most secure place in the world you could hide anything there

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Area 51 caretaker
has nobody thougth that there may actually be no aiens in area 51 and that must be a cover up for something else

I don't think so. That would imply the gov. wants people to believe aliens are there.

It's just the opposite. The government has fiercely denied the existence of anything extraterrestrial since 1947. It is only the results of independent investigation and reliable military witnesses that have come forward with testimony that have pointed to the existence of aliens.

There is certainly some very important stuff going on at Area 51 that does not have to do with UFOs, aliens etc, but that does not take away from the mountain of evidence that suggests the government is still hiding something of that nature.

[Edited on 30-3-2004 by ravenspear]

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I don't think it's anything to do with Aliens, either.

I believe its a research base for some high tech cool stuff.

Xon

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Area 51 is a military air force base. I doent think there is alien at this base. All the UFO is high tech planes that area 51 test. Area 51 is too popular, a bad place to hide alien. If alien does exist on this planet.

M

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xon
Area 51 is a military air force base. I doent think there is alien at this base. All the UFO is high tech planes that area 51 test. Area 51 is too popular, a bad place to hide alien. If alien does exist on this planet.

Although the grammar, spelling and readability(sp?) arn't great
(no offence Xon) this sums it all up!

But then again Area 51 caretaker u shud know

No that was funny the first time not any more.... sorry

[Edited on 4-4-2004 by M]

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   

has nobody thougth that there may actually be no aiens in area 51 and that must be a cover up for something else don't get me wrong personally i think there is but does anybody possibly have any information to back this theory up. I heard i was a scam to cover up the development of stealth planes. But....

I have been told by two separate sources, one E-3 USAF, and another E-6 in the US Army, that Area-51
was made just for Stealth planes. Personally I don't believe it. Maybe I'm just to paranoid.

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 09:24 PM
link   
area 51 is the staging ground cum theatrical stage where they play out their silly little fake moon and mars landings. does anyone really believe that these incompetent twits who have managed to blow up two shuttles with the corresponding loss of life could realistically send two rovers to mars with pinpoint accuracy? every computer program ever written figures out a way to crash so how come this one supposedly on mars doesn't?

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Area 51 isnt a hoax, but I dont see why people think there are aliens there. I posted once, that I thought that there could possibly be , ET technology being morphed to our own needs, but not any aliens running the show.

Area 51 was only called area 51 because it was grid number 51 or something like that, on the old maps.

The Groom Lake facility, or "dreamland", or Area 51 whatever you want to call it, IS in fact, a USAF test facility.

And we know that how? well people always report strange flying objects or something in the area.
And, in the past it was used for testing a bunch of aircraft that we know about now. Just search Google.

People think that they are alien craft, porbably because of the old Roswell incedent, of which I have no knowledge (if Area 51 is even related to it.).

And like some of you already have said, its a too well known place to hide an alien. But then, people should explain all the security.

I truly believe that there is some place out there, bigger and better than area 51, hiding the truth that we have a right to know.

Somewhere hidden. I doubt even underground.

Any theories people? id love to hear em.

Xon

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 04:17 AM
link   
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Xon
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the spelling. But I am from Norway my english is bad.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 04:20 AM
link   
"Area 51 Caretaker". Hmmm... Dude, you should consider changing your title, if you want to keep posting about A51, because it makes you look like you have no clue what is going on, yet you claim to.

Just a friendly suggestion.

Mr. M

M

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xon
quote:
Originally posted by Xon

Sorry for the spelling. But I am from Norway my english is bad.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Yes, Area-51 was made just for Stealth planes.

Namely, the A-12/SR-71 Blackbird.

It was made for the CIA and Air Force to run recon missions and develop stealth planes.

Look up "Watertown".

I think the hometown name(?) of CIA director Allen Dulles.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Dude where have you been for like that last few months
yeah we talked about it we think its owned by CIA to test well we KNOW its to test new planes out like the aurora and God knows what other planes.If you need help, like other people said use the search function for more answers and good luck, also try google too if you need info on area 51 there are some good sites with info and pictures too.

[Edited on 6-4-2004 by ShadowMan]

[Edited on 6-4-2004 by ShadowMan]

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   
There is an Area 51, though it's much more likely that it is a research site for advanced weapons rather than a holding cell for alien technology.

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   
The Nellis Air force range and Groom Lake Facilities is/are a massive complex.

I believe (but I could Be wrong) that it even overlaps california and Nevada at some point possibly by death valley but I'd have to check (will do that later).

Area 51 is just one facility on the property.

I have heard from some people that indeed there were never any aliens at area 51, but at another facility on the property S4 which was further in from Area 51 and needed more security clearance to work there.

If this is true or not I do not know.

I believe that if there were ufos at area 51 they were certainly moved to another and more secure facility a long time ago.

Spiderj

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   

i said this a gajillion times before....they would move the frigging aliens out if we ever got suspicious you #ing idiots

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join