It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News knows the outcome early!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I had to email fox 2 news last night they were showing on tv last night in St.louis that Mcain had 304 elect. votes and Obama had 104 makes you say Hmmmm?

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by tator3

Hi,

Obama's winning was not a total surprise.

But the results obtained by Obama are so close from the '(leak ?) expressed in the post.

according to CNN :

www.cnn.com...

about 300 votes from ''FOX projections'' on 62 521 ???.

It raises concerns.

But McCain is given 3 000 000 less votes, than Fox forecasted.

Fox has still the reputation of having ( cristal ) balls.

I am more than ever persuaded that those people at FOX are still full of...... credibility
)))

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by gormly
reply to post by ShortBus

You guys looks too hard for dots to connect sometimes.
Projections have been made for MONTHS. FOX does a good job of it.. so what? They called the Bush wins as well, that means they are GOOD at it.

Think about your conspiracies will you?..
Don't forget how the election was supposed to be rigged by default in McCains favor, because the republicans have this country under their control and the elites won't allow democrats to have any power and.... wait, Obama won. Where's the conspiracy? What? You mean... there wasn't one? Totally amazing, we all KNEW there was one and the republicans would steal the election "again."

Boy it must suck for some people when reality hits them and conspiracies end up not existing and they make themselves look foolish.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Well, well, well....very close call IMO.

These results taken from BBC news election results

Very interesting in comparison to what was said in the opening post.
just to show, have got screen shot...

very close call

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Well, it appears your percentages were right on.

But, you have no actual proof. Your time stamp could be offered as evidence, but not screen shooting the page when you saw it leaves some doubt. Not in my mind, though. I think they knew well in advance what the final tallies would be.

The final percentages could have been predicted by political pundits. Or they could be totally fabricated. No way to ever really know.

One thing for sure. The voter numbers you saw were NOT based on early votes. Sure, people voted early. A lot of people. But, not 100,000,000 people.

Whatever you saw was eerily accurate, whether based on predictions or foreknowledge.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Calm down people.

Its their job to get the news out as quickly as possible. They probably had the scripts ready for the website based on how the voting process was going at the time. They are a mult-billion dollar coroporation and could probably afford to pay a few professional 'election predictors' to look at the numbers so far. There may be a few people who are trying to sway the votes either way, but this conspiracy doesn't and never will extend totally down to the State, and will certainly never affect the local counts, ever.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Please UNDERSTAND...This was on the FoxNews Website the day before the election. I posted these numbers on this site before the first set of results even came out.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by botiemaster

Originally posted by gormly
reply to post by ShortBus

You guys looks too hard for dots to connect sometimes.
Projections have been made for MONTHS. FOX does a good job of it.. so what? They called the Bush wins as well, that means they are GOOD at it.

Think about your conspiracies will you?..
Don't forget how the election was supposed to be rigged by default in McCains favor, because the republicans have this country under their control and the elites won't allow democrats to have any power and.... wait, Obama won. Where's the conspiracy? What? You mean... there wasn't one? Totally amazing, we all KNEW there was one and the republicans would steal the election "again."

Who said the election was supposed to be rigged in McCain's favor? Okay, I am sure many on this board DID say that.. but the popular conspiracy theories I have heard transcend political party. The political parties are just used to divide the US people and to passify the populace into thinking they have power.

Think about it. Say you wanted to rule the US for a long period of time. How would you do it? Well, you certainly would NOT try to rule the country via a political party. That is just asking for revolt when things deviate from what the people want for too long of a period of time. No, instead you divide the populace with ideologies that nave nothing to do with everyday life for 80% of the people. Gay rights, abortion, hell... second amendment falls in there too. Now you have two sides. Let power flip and flop back and forth between the two sides. A crisis is bound to emerge, and use that crisis to take power and resources from the people. (9/11, credit crunch/bailout, war) Keep paying the players (politicians) and keep eroding the rights of the people. As long as the cycle continues, at least 50% of the people will keep thinking that they are 'winning' and 'their guy' is just running into resistance from 'the other guy' and that is why we are still unhappy and enslaved in a corporate nightmare trying to keep up with the Jones's.

Did anybody think the GOP was going to win? 12 years of one ruling party would be too much and would tip the boat. No, we needed this change so the real powers that be can keep manipulating the US population. Now, get back to work. And we are gonna need you to work this weekend too. Don't worry, you can maybe get a week vacation with your family if you take your Crackberry with you.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Wow, talk about a totally pointless thread. Yeah the Fox News Channel knew how every single American was going to vote. You just discovered the conspiracy of the century. Congratulations.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Do you guys remember last year when no one was voting for mccain and everyone said he was finished, at the start. I think thats when they decided to give him the nomination. Obama would have an easy victory, against someone no one wants, lol.

I hope that makes sense, lol.

[edit on 11/5/2008 by andy1033]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
In case you haven't heard of such a thing call polls. Please stop making every issue conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Does anyone know if all the vote counts are in. Will the numbers still go up?

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Maya432

Its actually:

Obama 52%
McCain 46%

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
latest results from CNN.com

Obama: 63,423,690
McCain 56,079,786

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by tator3

62,641,286 for Barack Obama 51.13%
To
58,569,725 for John McCain 47.81%
451,672 for Bob Bar 0.36%
245,688 for Ralph Nader 0.20%
35,861 for Alan Keyes 0.02%

The numbers will continue to come in for days. Obviously they don't match. I think the OP ran into a test of the system.

There are conspiracy theories and then there is just plain hysteria. I think the premise of this thread is the later.

It is bad enough to believe that thousands in the government are involved in conspiracies together and nobody has leaked that information. When you add to that the the media is also in on it and they have kept the secret also, we are getting into the Twilight Zone I'm afraid.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
68 million to 59 million when all the votes come in from NC and MO...

Close, but no cigar.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by botiemaster
[Don't forget how the election was supposed to be rigged by default in McCains favor, because the republicans have this country under their control and the elites won't allow democrats to have any power and.... wait, Obama won. Where's the conspiracy? What? You mean... there wasn't one? Totally amazing, we all KNEW there was one and the republicans would steal the election "again."

The plan by the TPB failed. There WAS a plan. It simply failed.

Such an possibility of a narrow vote margin was quashed by people who feared that the 'worst' candidate would win... so they voted in masses. Too many people were openly supporting Obama.

It would have been PAINFULLY OBVIOUS then if McCain 'won', there would have been serious fraud... Since more people supported Obama, right?

There would have been no chance for both candidates to find themselves in a 'Grey area' that McCain could have used to squeeze through to the White house due to the overwhelming vote count Obama got.

The PTB feared riots since it was too obvious Obama was winning... So they gave up. Simply that!

McCain's 'miracle' win was averted by people who wanted to prove that they heavily outnumbered McCain's supporters, so they voted, voted, and proved that they do have a voice in choosing America's president. It's up to the public to keep the pressure on Obama and what they want America to be.

Good going people! TPTB has been struck a blow. They are probably starting to panic now. What shall they do now? They might be all gone in a few decades the way society is waking up. What's their plan now, eh?

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Seriously...you people need to grow up and get an education and think logically. This post shows how uneducated you people are. It's called sampling. Every election news stations come very close to the outcome. You really think that if the government rigged the election they would give out the exact tally to a news station(although it is fox news and I know how all you conspiracy theorists feel about them). Seriously think with your heads...A rigged election would be one of the most top secret listed files that for them to give it to fox news with a bunch of uncertain civilians would be way too risky and would NEVER happen. And to go as far as saying that fox did have these election tallies early and accidentally listed them across the screen is laughable, but also sad that anyone would ever believe that. Another post in which shows how unintelligent most of you people are. Logic...clearly very few of you have it. Think about it news stations now have had months since the primaries to sample people and get a general election outcome. I would be surprised if some of you knew how to tie your shoes in the morning.

What's funny is that i'm sure this post will be ignored. I have read several topics on here and for every topic their seems to be a couple critics with very very good questions, or facts pertaining to the topic yet everyone else ignores the questions/facts because they are well thought out critical posts and don't want to believe that the conspiracy in fact is not a conspiracy.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join