It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News knows the outcome early!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Wow, OP, I never doubted your claims, man you sure found a piece of gold there buddy, you deserve 100,000 ATS points bro.

-Lahara

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRandom1

Um, no he doesn't. This isn't about points, it's about the percentages.

I find it interesting how close the percentages are, yet the electoral votes are so far apart.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
reply to post by TheRandom1

Um, no he doesn't. This isn't about points, it's about the percentages.

I find it interesting how close the percentages are, yet the electoral votes are so far apart.

A bit snappy are we?
I know it's not about points, but I think for finding what he did, he deserves those points.

It's just uncanny how close he came to the real deal, The fractional votes and the third party votes were wrong, but dang, he got the majority spot on.

-Lahara

[edit on 4-11-2008 by TheRandom1]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
The disparity between electoral votes and popular vote is due to manipulation of congressional district boundaries by both parties. The dems have been more successfull at it but both sides do it. It really isn't right but it is "legal"

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
wow the % are almost right on. Scary stuff indeed.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
LOL, if you had those numbers yesterday, you should have ran the books on them. You could have made MILLIONS! $$$$$$$!

Is it not absolutely amazing however how the EV's are over such a large spread, yet the Popular vote is only off by 3% to 4%? This WAS a close race, especially given the Economic environment in which Senator McCain/Governor Palin had to run. It goes to show that Half of the Nation did not buy into the Obama Hype.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
It seems pretty too damn close. Lets see te final numbers when everyone has voted.

Something looks fishy, I hope an expert can soon shed some light on those numbers.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Very interesting thread. Glad I took the time to stop by this site tonight. Was looking to read stuff other than politics but this is just too interesting as the Washington Post currently has McCain at 47% - 48,742,291 and Obama with 51% - 52,768,679 . Right in line with the OP. Can't wait to see what the finals end up being.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I'm going to watch hannity & colmbs tomorrow and see if hannity cries or throws a temper tantrum and I hope colmbs just points and laughs.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by UScitizen
I'm going to watch hannity & colmbs tomorrow and see if hannity cries or throws a temper tantrum and I hope colmbs just points and laughs.

Lol, that would be Epic, I'd love to see that, I'm no Obama supporter, but I can't stand Hannity, nor Bill O'really? or any of those other morons.

I can't wait til tomorrow just to see if the percentages change.

-Lahara

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Big deal they knew it early, they did the same thing with bush.....

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
So why don't we do something about it? Mobilize the skeptics! I'd suggest that anyone with a blog should post this immediately. Just to get it out there. Although it doesn't really entail anything significant, it does mean something. It's no conspiracy, but it does say something about Fox.

[edit on 5-11-2008 by cognoscente]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Well, I for one, do not think you need to worry about "moving from safe house to safe house". That's funny. I really think that it takes more than that for them to come for you. They might get rid of a few tech guys over at FOX though. LOL.

It was probably some projections.....BUT even if it was real they will change it slightly so your numbers are a little different. They are DEFINITELY watching this site so if it's real they are already all over it. No need to worry.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints
The disparity between electoral votes and popular vote is due to manipulation of congressional district boundaries by both parties. The dems have been more successfull at it but both sides do it. It really isn't right but it is "legal"

Yep, it is called Gerrymandering. They did that to my District years ago, and now I am in a District where the other half of it is 20 miles away on the other side of the County. Not to mention that the other half of the District has nowhere near the same Ethnic/Racial make-up, it is mostly all Hispanic, whereas my area is mostly Black/White. I hate my current Congressman, and I heavily supported his opponent, but I fear he may have lost.

As a matter of fact, My Congressman was on the Radio today, someone recorded him angrily saying: "This crisis is due to the Republicans narrow mindedness, in their belief that you have a right to keep your wealth without sharing it". If that audio had made an appearance One or Two Weeks ago, the incumbent would have most likely lost.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Just got up (thankful I'm alive HAHA) and checked the numbers...
If you add up the total numbers so far and subtract from the numbers I posted earlier..they are still off by 3,243,534 votes. So either all the votes have not come in yet or they played with the numbers so as not to get caught...or someone at fox is REALLY good at guessing outcomes. Eitherway, I am still here. It is pretty freaky how close the numbers really are though.
Going to work..have a good day.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Getting closer...

O - 62326958
M - 55285700

wow

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I suspect they may have been testing a website feature for a minute just to check if it worked with random results, and hit the 'publish' button instead of 'preview' -- if you see what I mean.

Meanwhile congrats to all Obama voters!!

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ShortBus

The numbers for Obama and McCain look about right.. But stop and look at the numbers for the other 3. Not really that close. When I went to sleep last night Nader had 2x the amount of votes the OP had said FOX projected.. Just saying this is nothing more than a coincidence. Most like a simulation they did.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ShortBus

how is 3 million + close?
This race was projected this way people, if it had gone the OTHER way it would have been fishy.. not this way. I have seen projectons like this all over the place. FOX is not an exception.

You guys looks too hard for dots to connect sometimes.
Projections have been made for MONTHS. FOX does a good job of it.. so what? They called the Bush wins as well, that means they are GOOD at it.

Think about your conspiracies will you?.. FOX news is somehow in cahoots to get Obama elected? Because that is what you are saying.. if they KNEW beforehand (and we all KNOW they are just a republican mouthpiece) then it stands to reason they would "blow the whistle" if they KNEW the election was rigged.. NO?

Its funny how people do not apply any logic to conspiracies when it suits them.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join