It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW: WTC7 and North Tower Collapse Video

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by spitefulgod
reply to post by Griff

looks like a glare from a glass shard to me.

You say potaeto, I say potatoe.

Wouldn't there be plenty more glass glaring in the sun if this were the case?

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

Very interesting video. In the collapse of the north tower, if you watch below the collapse wave you can see explosions, along with other sparkling within the cloud of debre. It should also be noted that once the north tower has collapsed and the exterior walls are partially standing still, a piece of one on the left begins to break off and suddenly it shoots out further to the left then a free fall would have provided, only leading to something forced it to project, not tip over and fall, more evidence for explosions.

The conversation is over the evidence it clearly available and over whelming for any body with an open mind and an analytical brain that dosen't only seek evidence to support the foundation of their fantasy. Oh, and by the way, building number 7 is common sense that that is demolition!

It's time to realize the dream that was enacted on 911 by certain individuals in our USA government with the aid of pawns from Saudi Arabia.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

Thats it! In the actual film you can clearly see its a flash. Also, keep looking at the smoke, there is another larger flash and a few more fast ones.

Also compare it to the Aladdin Demolition here
uk.youtube.com...

You can clearly see the same types of flashes.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by talisman
Also compare it to the Aladdin Demolition here
uk.youtube.com...

You can clearly see the same types of flashes.

Also another example of what happens when the columns aren't all "pulled" at the same time.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
If you watch it in slow motion (I just paused alot) in full screen (I'm using a 24" monitor) it looks like the center of WTC7 is collapsing before the ends. Where the two rows of windows blow out, looks like the stress points from the center mass going earlier than the outer ends. I'm not claiming to know much about building demolition, but I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night. No, I didn't but I've seen demo videos and I've seen a few buildings drop like that to keep the ends from "falling out."

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

9/11 truthers are not dying out.- quite the contrary - It's like that Carpenters song - "We've only just begun..." to learn the truth about 9/11 - everything will certainly be revealed.

Evil can't hide anymore - too many people have wiped the sleep from their eyes and taken off their sheep costumes. The future belongs to those who tell the truth.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   

If you watch closely at the very beginning of the WTC7 collapse video, you can see an entire vertical row of windows being blown out at the exact same time...(at the corner closest to the camera)....and you can see smoke or dust coming out of that row of windows just a second after they were blown, too. I'm not a demolitions expert, by any means, but to me, that is just one more piece of evidence that the collapse was due to an inner explosion/demolition job, and not from fire/debris collapsing down on it, as the official government story goes.

Thats right you are not a demolition expert - what happens is as the
building starts to shift during the start of the collapse sequence the
windows in the area are popped out of their frames.

If you look at this sequence from Fire photographer Steve Spak can
see windows being blown out from the fires.

www.911myths.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

No, those are NOT the exterior columns. Those are the core columns. Do you even know how the exterior columns were designed and placed together? I can't believe you would mistake the core columns for exterior columns!

www.designaids.com...

THIS is how the exterior columns were. Looks nothing like what you said. Can you please stop lying through your teeth?

Here are the core columns:
img86.imageshack.us...

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Wow, great the CIA has finished their CGI fireworks now.

Fake and disinfo IMHO

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

If you pay real close attention, you can see another "flash" above the collapsing WTC7 in the dust! Now, I'm no demo expert, but, I don't think explosives can levitate.

What IS missing is the series of flashes PRIOR to collapse. You always have the flashes FRIST, then the building collapses. Plus that flash is so small, it looks more like a window shard than something "high power" which not a single person heard prior to collapse. I can understand hearing loud noises prior to collapse (as in systematic collapse of the building, as it breaks up), but not a single firefighter or eyewitness heard anything that sounded like a REAL demo. I know this video has been posted to death, but, this is what it is suppose to sound like PRIOR to collapse, not during.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

You mean the "secondary collapses" (explosions) on a 20 minute interval leading up to the final collapse sequence of the building?

I know this video has been posted to death also but it doesn't sound like internal collapses to me.

www.youtube.com...

Just because they didn't all happen at once, doesn't mean it can't be controlled.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

Ah you see, one explosion, which as far as I can tell, was just after a collapse of one of the towers (which one I do not know) but as it has been said NUMEROUS times before, "explosions" are not always created by explosives. I thought that was common sense. Lets review: We just had a 110 story building collapse, crushing in its path hundreds of cars/trucks/buses/etc, not to mention gas lines, electrical conduits, and even pressurized O2 canisters from the aircraft which may have not exploded in the building but afterwards. Also don't forget the O2 tanks that got crushed or buried and burned from the firefighters that died in the Towers, and the same tanks in the fire trucks. Oxygen is very flammable and explosive when under pressure. That is another LOGICAL source of the "explosions". But to claim the explosions were the direct result of demo charges is ignorant and just plain stupid when considering all the stuff buried/crushed/burning in the debris pile.
The whole point of a controlled demo is to have everything go at once. Not have random detonations 20-30 minutes or even hours earlier which would only serve to destabilize the building and possibly have it collapse when you are least suspecting it uncontrolled and killing more people.

Here is smaller oxygen tank getting shot by a rifle:
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 11/3/2008 by GenRadek]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Whatever about it being a demolition or not, the fact of the matter is that the American "Military" Government allowed these attacks to take place for their own aspirations of power and control.Dont you see that the pentagon had to be part of this plan to ensure that it truly looked like the defence system was caught with its pants around it ankles.Hell maybe airplanes can destroy airplane proof skyscapers, if you know exactly where to hit them! The people no longer have a Government who have their best interests at the top of the to-do list. Ever since the Allowed attacks, they have been accumulating more and more control over you and have influenced many World Governments on the pretence that it is for their own safety from the dreaded TERRORISM. At the end of the day, it does not matter, because there is only one thing this video proves without any doubt and that is, the fact that you all are even watching this video is proof of what your Government is capable of doing to achieve its goals. This is something neither side can deny, so how about pouring all ye're energies and brain power into what exactly you all are going to do about it!!

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mekanic
. I'm not claiming to know much about building demolition, but I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Now that's funny!!! hahahah

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
sorry to be a party pooper. but that's not a demolition of the tower.
And showing that to a friend of mine that has an engineering business he's also pretty shure it's not a demolition.

You have to understand the way the building is built to see why this happened. Normally a building would have the steel girders encased in concrete. like a skeleton. inside the building. the trade center towers had their steel girders on the outside. like the exoskeleton of a bug.

Now I agree here with everyone that it's pretty inconcievable that a building like the world trade centers would be taken down by a plane like it did. however due to the way the buildings were built that's exactly what happened.

www.wtc7.net...

you can see that the floors hung off of the outside of the building and connected to the inner core. if you watch the first few seconds of the video you can clearly see the exoskeleton of the building falling away at the top. like a flower opening up. the middle part of the building stood as long as it could but eventually caved in and fell.

Sorry guys but after watching that vid I can't say that it was a demolition. show me even more that it was support failure of the outer walls.

No need to apologize - you're wrong
The core columns were immensely strong and the floors would not have pulled them down like that. And if it did happen the way you say, the collapse would have been a lot more messy - the building should have ended up looking like a broken tooth.....it would not have turned to dust, down its complete length, at near free-fall speed Those core columns failed in a catastrophic fashion. The connection between the floors and the center columns was the weak point......that's why the floors supposedly pancaked. The only problem with that is like I said - if the connection was the weak point it wouldn't have been strong enough to completely destroy the columns.

And what about WTC7? Care to explain that?

[edit on 3-11-2008 by Curio]

[edit on 3-11-2008 by Curio]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Curio

The core columns were never meant to stand alone in the first place. They needed the outer columns and the floors to be stable. When the exterior and floors fell away, the core was doomed.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by robwerden

There were 47 central box columns, most of which were accessible through the elevator shafts. There were however, some that were not accessible in that way, and they may be the relative few that you see standing for a while there.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek
Oxygen is very flammable and explosive when under pressure.

Do you know the difference between pressurized air and 100% oxygen? Obviously not because if frefighters breathed 100% oxygen, they would die within minutes. Fire or not. Compressed air is NOT oxygen.

That is another LOGICAL source of the "explosions".

No, it's not. It is a LOGICAL FALLACY of the source of explosions. Period. Take a SCUBA course if you don't believe me.

But to claim the explosions were the direct result of demo charges is ignorant and just plain stupid when considering all the stuff buried/crushed/burning in the debris pile.

And claiming that it definately CAN'T be explosives is also ignorant and just plain stupid. No offense of course, unlike what you tried to make me out as.

The whole point of a controlled demo is to have everything go at once. Not have random detonations 20-30 minutes or even hours earlier which would only serve to destabilize the building and possibly have it collapse when you are least suspecting it uncontrolled and killing more people.

Are you a CD expert? Nor am I, but, I'd garantee I know a bit more about structural engineering,, dynamics, statics, calculus, etc., etc. than you. Especially since IAM a structural engineer.

Here is smaller oxygen tank getting shot by a rifle:
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 11/3/2008 by GenRadek]

Good for that. Ask any firefighter if they breath pure oxygen, and I can call them they are a farse.

We also breath hydrogen. Should I then compare a compressed air cylinder to a hydrogen bomb?

How about Nitrogen? That's in there too. Get my point yet?

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by kcfusion
Hell maybe airplanes can destroy airplane proof skyscapers, if you know exactly where to hit them!

Sorry, no. I agree with the rest of your post but no on this statement. If so, why would any of you ever walk into a building over 7 stories tall? Don't you know, they are death traps?

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
Now that's funny!!! hahahah

This is why I like and respect you Throat. We can agree to disagree without being dicks to each other.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join