It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW: WTC7 and North Tower Collapse Video

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Well...
Sorry to burst your little Firemans bubble thedman, but you need to watch this footage....\Why?/
Because it shows you are stating things which at best are disingenuous, and at worst...well, we all know...

How much knowledge do you have in this regard??
Why would you tell lies??

Whilst i am far from knowledgable, i know explosions were heard by lots of eyewitnesses on the ground, including your FF buddies....

No plane hit this building....fires were low level...yet WTC7 collapsed....

Other than demolition, its impossible.... your disinfo campaigns must be getting harder and harder ..

You guys need to change tack....your fighting a losing battle in my opinion...

So yeah, watch the video, listen to the explosions, see the firefighters flinch from the loudness of the explosions, then come back and apologise....

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
GenRadek...

mate, are you watching the same video of WTC7,as mentioned in the original OP???

Because if you were, you would see, just as my 8 year old can see.....

The charges are visible running down the right side of the building BEFORE the collapse begins!!Why do you see it the other way round...??

I think if people want to debate these issues, sincerity is paramount....

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
YES to talisman, i have seen that flash, and the flash of "the bomb bursting in air" just as WTC7 is disappearing from view, in other videos taken from different angles. And have always been wondering why no one has addressed the visual evidence of demolition charges in these, mostly mainstream newsroom videos......do people fear that the videos have been doctored? I really do doubt that, because they confirm each other. And very often, in close-up, a pinpoint flash will be immediately followed by a pinpoint blast of smoke, such as you might see if a cannon were fired. This is only a small part of the evidence of a deliberate demolition, but one that can be easily seen, IF you are willing to look. It is very psychologically threatening to many people, sometimes understandably so, considering the horrific nature of the event, to even consider that we are not being told the truth about it by the leaders that we depend on to protect us.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by benoni

HUM! Who to believe? Bunch of tin foil wearing losers showing videos or
my friends who were across the street in World Financial Center Buildings
fighting the fires? I don't know where you were (probably under the
bed sucking thumb) but know where I was - covering for city of Paterson
NJ who had entire shift at WTC fighting fires. Was listening to the radio
of what was going on at WTC...

By the way your god Danny Jowenko was feed a bunch of misleading
information about the video to get him to make his wrong conclusion.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   

posted by thedman

Your 'friends' are unverifiable anonymous nobodies; so I guess that settles that.

Dutch demolitions contractor Danny Jowenko is considered a god now? I thought your government god was god. Can you make up your mind? We don't need Jowenko to prove demolition on the WTC towers and building 7. All we need do is open our eyes. There are many many demolition experts out there who believe the WTC was destroyed by demolition. Unfortunately they are censored by their lucrative military industrial complex government contracts, as are steel skyscraper architects and construction engineers and physicists, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera; ad infinitum.

Is this demolitions expert a god too?

Demolitions Expert Torin Wolf Confirms Demolition of WTC Towers and Building 7

Torin is proud of his native Cherokee heritage and his mother is the Band Historian of the White River Band Cherokee from the central United States. Since he received his GED at age 14, saying he is a smart guy is putting it lightly. For over 12 years he worked as a hazardous materials contractor specializing in asbestos abatement and concrete construction sampling. Add to his resume the fact that he designed and implemented well over 100 controlled demolitions. He was not just helping at a lower level in the demolitions - he was the guy responsible for calling the shots. Afterwards, he became a certified structural steel welder and worked in heavy and mega construction for over 5 years in locations around the world including several skyscrapers.

“But the craziest, most truly unhinged conspiracy theory for the towers falling on 9/11?” Torin asks rhetorically. “Fire.” The official story cannot be recreated by any experiment. NIST is the government agency involved in attempting to model what happened to the world trade center on 9/11, and they fail horribly. NIST never models what happens after the collapse initiation, and even what they do model before that is easily debunked. NIST created 16 separate physics programs to simulate the WTC 1 & 2 collapses and only got 1 to collapse partially. Torin adds, “When they did, (in the computer model) they removed 40% of the structural support.” The cross trusses that the towers received a significant amount of their strength from had to be removed to have a collapse in the computer simulation. Torin then mocks the official story, “There's no such thing as a 'pancake' collapse, but there is a progressive collapse”
nationalwriterssyndicate.com...

How about this guy?

Demolitions expert Van Romero pressured to change opinion

Van Romero is vice president for research at New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology (NMTech). The Socorro university has levered itself into one of the elite sites in the world for the study of explosives and terrorism, attracting nearly $10 million a year in federal money for programs that test explosives for US and foreign agencies.

Within hours Romero was telling the Albuquerque Journal that the collapse of the twin towers could have been caused by a small amount of explosive put in more than two points in each of the towers.

"My opinion is, based on the videotapes, that after the airplanes hit the World Trade Center there were some explosive devices inside the buildings that caused the towers to collapse," Romero said.

And Romero should know. After all Van is a demolition expert and a former director of the Energetic Materials Research and Testing Center at Tech, which studies the effects of explosions on buildings.

Nevertheless, ten days later Romero had changed his mind. Not only that, but the Albuquerque Journal changed their story too. They altered the original web page about Romero's views. It now shows his revised views first.
www.serendipity.li...

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
thedman....

look, im sure you were doing a good job fighting your fires on 9/11 in your home town...

.but who cares????

This is not about you or me pal......

Its about the truth thedman.....something you seem devoid of.....

So, your little FF buddies say they never heard anything...yet the FF on the video above shows clearly that explosions were going off...

Sooo thedman, whilst your friends may not have heard any explosions, just to show them and you the err of your ways, I attached the footage of the very same explosions you say never happened...

Firefighters need integrity, a sense of comradery as well as a rock solid disposition....even in the face of adversity.....you lack these qualities........are you sure of your profession??

Yes thed....you can scream, use put downs on people, accuse them of hiding under beds, wearing tinfoil hats, worshipping Dutch demolition experts
...haha..
BUT....

Explosions were heard and filmed, and loads of eyewitnesses confirmed the fact.....WTC7 was blown up....

Just because a couple of your FF pals say they heard nothing, when they, and you, are so naively wrong, does not all of a sudden become gospel.

Watch the video thed...focus....take a glass of milk and a cookie if you must...concentrate....youll see....

Then please tell your firefighting colleagues that they were wrong...that there were explosions, and that FF's were murdered, not killed on 9/11...

Barry Jennings heard them too....he spoke up.......now hes dead....

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
fighting the fires?

If they were across the street, in other buildings, fighting fires, then how would they know what was happening at WTC7?

They would have been totally on task fighting their fires, with all of the noise and commotion going on - oblivious to WTC7.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

If they were across the street, in other buildings, fighting fires, then how would they know what was happening at WTC7?

They would have been totally on task fighting their fires, with all of the noise and commotion going on - oblivious to WTC7.

My guess is .... they would have heard these demolition charges going off.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
My guess is .... they would have heard these demolition charges going off.

My guess is that they wouldn't have heard them going off. They were inside enclosed buildings, wearing helmets, fighting other fires.

They were probably removed from the street scene and what was happening to WTC7.

It's all speculation though. The video evidence shows what it shows - as long as it hasn't been faked, like some other 9/11 videos.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   

The video evidence shows what it shows - as long as it hasn't been faked, like some other 9/11 videos.

IT shows windows breaking from the collapse of a building.

Faked videos?... You are 100% correct:

Lets start with "911 Mysteries" ... Miss Sophia Shafquat was busted over a year ago altering footage used in the video so often praised by those in the 911 truth movement:

[edit on 11/6/0808 by ThroatYogurt]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
fighting the fires?

BTW, I thought they "pulled' the firemen out of the WTC 7's collapse area hours before the collapse. The collapse area would encompass WFC, would it not?

So, how were they still there thedman?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

posted by ThroatYogurt
Faked videos?... You are 100% correct:

Lets start with "911 Mysteries" ... Miss Sophia Shafquat was busted over a year ago altering footage used in the video so often praised by those in the 911 truth movement:

Really ThroatYogurt, you should study a little more before you post nonsense and display your ignorance. Sophia Shafquat (aka Smallstorm) is one of yours. She is another of the Ministers of Disinformation employed by your side. She is very much like jthomas, Reheat, pinch, Ryan Mackey, beachnut, and yes you too ThroatYogurt; propagandists for the enemy. Didn't you recognize her? Rupert Murdock and Leland Lehrman and Jim Fetzer and Eric Hufschmid are major league proponents of the New World Order. They of course are just doing what enemy combatants do in any war; they are sowing lies and seeds of disinformation to disrupt the efforts of their sworn enemies. Yes ThroatYogurt, those sworn enemies of the NWO elitists are We the American People.

James Fetzer Clowns on 911 Mysteries

Sophia Shafquat and Brad Waddell (the guy in the TV screen at the begining) are the creative Clowns who produced the fictional drama called “911 Mysteries”. It pushes Eric Hufschmid, Steven Jones "Thermite did it with dirty Arab hijacked planes and bombs." After hoodwinking a lot of people including the “911 Truth movement”, and their debunkers into believing that this thing was a real documentary they pull it and change its classification to a scifi delusional drama.

All of a sudden these clowns claim it is all a joke. Fetzer implies 911 Truth hinge their truth on fabricating their ideas rather than use real evidence. Hmm, a piece of art used to show how government made 911 an inside job? Using fabricated artistic dramas? Calling it a documentary and “truth” to give it credibility? Using Rick Siegel’s name to give your lies viability? What kind of clown stuff are you passing as 911 truth?

Here is your 911 Clown of the Day in the form of one Sophia Shafquat. Of course most of what you will read comes from her through her mouthpiece, Jim Fetzer. She makes statements from her fortress of solitude and is not to be bothered at this time of the month. So most of “Sophia’s comments” are from one of the Super Clowns of 911, James Fetzer.

We picked this up at 911 Researchers where it appears that Sophia asks Siegel for permission for a clip when she was putting together her soap drama. Siegel tells her no. Shafquat then proceeds to just take the most important parts of Siegel’s video. The 3 exploding buildings and the huge debris flow. But that is not all she did. Nope, when you look at Siegel’s first exposure of this video from his article you can clearly see these people have no problem lying and creating deceitful evidence. What they claim of the government and media they now practice themselves!

So Sophia will not appear and continues to have James Fetzer on the offensive fronting for her. Fetzer posts ""Sophia responds to her critics" where she states the video Siegel made was so bad, so boring, so badly edited that she could do nothing to save it. She did everything in her power to make this piss poor recording of that day interesting. Her sacrifice and efforts spelled out like a whining housewife.

Hollywood types are like that though. They need a big bang to sell movies, truth is whatever Disney can sell. So the buildings have to explode in a collapse for them to be happy. Since they have no explosions there really, why not just put them in? No harm? This is a stunning example of 911 truth leaders obscuring evil in semantical subterfuge. I guess they do not see creating a fiction to fit their agenda as wrong? Is it true a skunk does not smell itself?

Sophia has been grinding her living off the backs of the 911truthy’s for a long time. She is the self-proclaimed “911 Joan of Arc”. Turns out the man behind this charade fictional drama pretending to be a real factual documentary is none other than Jew baiter Eric Hufschmid, another Super Clown of 911 and nephew of Rupert Murdock!

Hey, 911 Clowns abound with clowns from the clans of the secret societies. Are the rich kids bored and leading the peasants on some clown field trip or something? We now have a pseudo Jew hating Skull and Bones man heir Leland Lehrman on site joined with Uncle Ruperts nephew Eric "Jew Baiter" Huffshmid!" The family’s kids are out of control and we are sure that the stupid little clown kid of Giuliani will show up tossing the bird to remind us of how the mayor kept his family and city.
www.911clowns.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   

posted by thedman
fighting the fires?

posted by tezzajw

posted by Griff
BTW, I thought they "pulled' the firemen out of the WTC 7's collapse area hours before the collapse. The collapse area would encompass WFC, would it not?

So, how were they still there thedman?

Oooooops!!!

Was thedman caught in another lie?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

Move that little line a little to the left and you got the location of the kink down.

Ah so not only did they have the "hushaboom" charges, but also magic levitating explosives that float in mid air after the building collapsed, which managed to survive (almost like a ghost) the collapse and stay in place, then explode about 50-60ft above the collapsing building. WOW!

Once again, I know firefighters heard "explosions" all over the place at the WTC. Gee, explosions during a fire? Is this something new? Give me a break. If you are to use this sort of logic, I suppose at all major fires, whenever a firefighter hears an explosion it is without a doubt demo charges going off; in house fires, warehouse fires, car fires, truck fires, condo fires, highrise fires, airplane fires, etc. You also forget that loud "boom" sounds aren't always caused by something exploding. How about a couple hundred tons of steel falling a few stories? "Sounded like an explosion" =/= "Was caused by a bomb." If a tornado sounded like a freight train when it tore through a trailer park, was there a freight train tearing through the park?

Firefighters always hear "explosions" in fires. Considering what was happening at Ground Zero, it is not shocking at all. WTC7 was falling apart all day. Firefighters put a transit it. Do you know why firefighters put a transit? I'll wait until you answer this simple question.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

WTC7 was falling apart all day.

Really! And what part of WTC7 was falling all day?

Like you said in another thread you just wait and pounce!

Please show proof and sources of WTC7 falling all day?

Do not respond to me with a question “you” answer this one please.

[edit on 11/6/2008 by cashlink]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

Ok, can you point to a video which has the sound of the detonation heard over the collapsing building that managed to "launch" that piece that far? Cause as you should know, the more powerful the explosive, the louder the bang. And just how large was this explosive? Because it should have taken up at least a floor or two to be able to catapult it that far! You really ought to understand explosives and the physics.

Ahh wait, physics! Let us use something called physics to answer this question!

The exterior of the WTC was nothing more than a steel lattice that was being held up by the floor trusses connecting it to the core. When the top of the tower crumbled down, it managed to sheer off many of the floor trusses when it pushed out the exterior columns from the sheer force of collapse. As it fell out the highest columns fell over and farther because of the height it was originally from. The exterior lattice of columns behaved like a banana peel once the floors dropped away and everything got forced out. The exterior then fell over like a tree in a way when the debris from the top pushed it out, as the tower nearly telescoped into itself. When it did so, the exterior got pushed out. That is why the chunk you see falling away is farther out. Its not rocket science.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by cashlink

Oh no see, I asked the question first. Then you answer, then you ask, and then i answer. Understand? Its simple really. You truthers really ought to learn this simple courtesy.

Once again, I asked, Why did the firefighters put a transit on WTC7. Do you even know what a transit is?

Once you answer this, I will answer yours.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
WTC7 thoughts....

Occam's Razor: flashes seen in the video are glass shards reflecting in sunlight. There's no secondary evidence to support any other theory at this time.

However, this video reveals NOTHING new and because of the angle is even more misleading than previous videos.

This image is a composite of the first frame of that video where a comparable section of the building prior to collapse is visible, and the first frame after the explosion of the windows on the west corner.

This image is the underlying frame where the windows have broken.

This image is a 60/40 overlay of the two frames. The frame prior to collapse has been modified to fit the dimensions of the post-collapse comparison. The black lines indicate the original outline of the pre-collapse image. There is a margin of error involved, but I think it can be equivocated based on the final frame.

The final frame is the black structural outline on top of the first frame of window breakage. I think it speaks for itself.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Explosions can be seen running down the side of WTC 7 before the collapse begins...the key word here being before......BEFORE.....

Transits....hushaboom drivel.....please......is this the best you can do in your sarcastic attempts to control the direction of this thread???

Is there audio of these explosions in the OP footage?
No...

Is there visible signs of explosions.....YES.

The explosions can be seen....before the collapse...

Why do your eyes not see them??????

I suspect they do see the explosions.....

Only you know why you insist that you cant see them....

I suspect I know the real reason too.....

To me the socalled official version of 9/11 is the biggest conspiracy of all....

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Wow! No wonder people do not want to come in and post in these 911 threads with attacks like this, where is a MOD when you need one. I thought this forum was being monitor.

My opinion is WTC7 was brought down by use of demolition; however I do not believe the building was wired in one day this had to been done months in advance and no one in ATS can disprove it. (And I can not prove it either,) nerveless looking how the penthouse drop first then watching all the window on the right corner blow out from top down and I do see flashes which correspond with demolition. No one is blind in here, we all see the same thing in the video the people that are saying “no” are lying!

There are two things going on in here
1. They see the video and can not believe our Government could really be part of this plot, however they are so angry because if this might be true, then they might have to stop what they are doing in their comfy life and do something about it. But it is easier to go in Denial than to deal with it.
2. There are other people who see the videos in here and could careless. Either they are paid disinfo keyboard Ops, or they are just in here looking to have a fight to impress their friends. Some have been pick on all their life, the only way to strike back is by baiting people, and hurting people anyway they can in these debating forums. I have to say I have read some people get off hurting people

It is not hard to know who is doing what by observing their comments on the board.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join