It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW: WTC7 and North Tower Collapse Video

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I have never seen these videos. Very clear, not grainy Youtube or Googled.

These two brief videos are pretty clear. Nothing new to debate, I thought this forum would appreciate the clarity and the different angle for WTC-7.

North Tower

WTC-7

Thanks Nick!!

[edit on 11/2/0808 by ThroatYogurt]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   

posted by ThroatYogurt
I have never seen these videos. Very clear, not grainy Youtube or Googled.

These two brief videos are pretty clear. Nothing new to debate, I thought this forum would appreciate the clarity and the different angle for WTC-7.

Yep, definitely demolition, both of them.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
interesting how in the north tower video you can see the center beam supports and elevator shafts were left standing as the rest of the building collapsed.

Seems to debunk the theory that the center beams were cut prior to collapse.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

Nice find there and thanks for posting it

There are a number of things missing like 'dustified' steel and explosions which can apparently only be captured in the formats used on youtube it seems. Also it resolves the issue of which direction WTC7 fell which was toward the side that suffered the damage.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
where 's the video ?????

no this isn't a one

liner

nvm..

[edit on 2-11-2008 by Komodo]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Great post
I can't believe how clear the videos are. In the North tower collapse video you can clearly see some of the columns still standing after the collapse. In the WTC7 vid, it's incredibly interesting to watch that video and use NIST animations to imagine what is happening inside of the building.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Veoh is no longer available in THAILAND.

I just get this message, oh #, we are running to the times of sensored Inet.

Are these videos available anywhere other places...

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by robwerden
interesting how in the north tower video you can see the center beam supports and elevator shafts were left standing as the rest of the building collapsed.

Seems to debunk the theory that the center beams were cut prior to collapse.

Original photo

You need to look again, and this time without your pre-conceived opinion special eyeglasses on. Those spires you see are off to the right side and along the exterior and not in the center where the core structure would be. That is a portion of the exterior wall structure which had not collapsed yet. Apparently the demolition explosives missed that side somehow.

This is the core structure rising in the center of the tower

[edit on 11/3/08 by SPreston]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Thanks, excellent videos.

If you watch closely at the very beginning of the WTC7 collapse video, you can see an entire vertical row of windows being blown out at the exact same time...(at the corner closest to the camera)....and you can see smoke or dust coming out of that row of windows just a second after they were blown, too. I'm not a demolitions expert, by any means, but to me, that is just one more piece of evidence that the collapse was due to an inner explosion/demolition job, and not from fire/debris collapsing down on it, as the official government story goes.

I've often wondered if the person who choreographed (yes, choreographed) the 9/11 explosions/airplanes/ collapses/ demolitions had any experience working in Hollywood. Whoever it was, obviously knew how to stage things for maximum emotional impact.

After I started watching all the counter-evidence to the government's official story, I can now see how easy it was for whoever was orchestrating the entire event to manipulate the world into believing that the towers collapsed from two airplanes hitting the buildings. Think about it...from years of all of us watching special effects in the movies, Hollywood has made it very easy for almost everyone in the world believe that a car, if driven off a cliff, will blow up as soon as it lands on the ground. However, it doesn't happen that way in real life, because car makers deliberately build cars to withstand terrible crashes without blowing up.

The same goes for the Trade Towers. The designers of the towers deliberately built the towers to withstand TWO jet planes flying into them without collapsing, because they knew it was a possibility. Yet, simply by demolishing the WTC towers within hours of the planes hitting the buildings, that made it very easy for us to believe that's why they fell. In fact, it was LOGICAL for us to believe that planes made the building collapse....simple cause and effect. And great timing. That is the making of a GREAT special effects producer. Hollywood couldn't have done it any better.

So, maybe the 9/11 commission should have been looking for a great director of special effect movies who has close ties with government. Did anyone think of that? Probably not. (No, I don't think it's anyone famous, but someone really should have looked into this.)

But even if if we suppose that the buildings DID fall from two planes flying into them... what are the chances that all 3 buildings were able to fall exactly straight down, and not down to the side, and hardly damage more of New York's buildings?? Boy, it was considerate of those master-mind terrorists, don't you think, to go through all the trouble to make sure that their planes hit the WTC towers just perfectly in order to make both buildings collapse so compactly as to spare other buildings, don't ya think? Please.

Besides, IF it was possible to collapse huge skyscrapers simply by flying planes into them, and IF there were truly crazy terrorists planning 9/11, and if they truly meant to collapse the towers.... and if they truly wanted to kill as many people as possible and harm the U.S. economically as much as possible.... I think they would have made sure that the buildings fell across several blocks of New York, for maximum damage, and not just straight down.

Plus, if the government didn't have anything to hide, why did they carry off all the steel and debris before anyone could have a chance to do a full-scale investigation? In my opinion, they were trying to hide the evidence. Heck, they investigate crashed plane fuselages for months, if not years. Why on earth would they not investigate the WTC for at least that long??

So, in my mind, this seals it. 9/11 was a false flag operation- Hollywood style.

I'm not denying that there aren't terrorists out there looking to cause our country harm, and I'm a very patriotic person and I love my country, but I don't think that 9/11 was due to terrorists. (Well, not foreign ones, at least.)

[edit on 3-11-2008 by nikiano]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Never have seen those two videos nice find Throaty.

What instantly stands out to me is the fact that once again here are two videos where the people filming were pretty close and theres no sound. Especially, in the north tower vid its not at ground level and its pretty close so you would be able to hear the collapse very well. And why no sound anyways? Makes no sense to me. With wtc7 theres only what one video with sound of the collapse? Pretty sure its only one anyways(the one with the firefighters walking away talking about there it goes.) Why no sound on these two any idea OP?

Also, on the wtc7 I have to say regardless of what happened it is truly amazing that that building came down like it did with all of those buildings sooo close to it.

Sure would be nice to watch the unedited versions of these two vids(all of the actually) so you could see the whole entire event that was recorded. Not just 30 or 40 seconds with no sound.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Outstanding vids & best yet of WTC7 imo

As noted above, watch the explosions ripple up the face of tower 7 - but also note several big 'flashes' throughout the clip. Definitely some really interesting stuff, takes a dozen views to take it all in. Thanks again for posting these.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pilgrum
There are a number of things missing like 'dustified' steel and explosions which can apparently only be captured in the formats used on youtube it seems. Also it resolves the issue of which direction WTC7 fell which was toward the side that suffered the damage.

Yes, there are a few things missing. Like fire that would bring buildings down for one. Also sound. Unless it's just my comp. that I can't hear the sound? I noticed a very distinct white flash as the explosions were running up the column that is closest to us.

Also, the building fell straight down until the near end. Remember that this would be the tallest demolition (excluding the towers of course) in history. Smaller buildings rarely go so nice and neat either.

Star and Flag Throat.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cool Hand Luke
it's incredibly interesting to watch that video and use NIST animations to imagine what is happening inside of the building.

Yes it is. Since, IMO, we should see something like this.

www.youtube.com...

Notice how the building doesn't fall straight down when columns are being severed at different times?

Was WTC 7 just that strong enough to hold itself together externally while collapsing internally? But, then collapse externally all at once?

I'd like NIST to show me how that happens.

Edit: For some reason the video wasn't the one I wanted to show. Hopefully it's fixed.

Edit: What the hell? It keeps showing the stupid MIT engineer video?

[edit on 11/3/2008 by Griff]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by nikiano
I'm not a demolitions expert, by any means, but to me, that is just one more piece of evidence that the collapse was due to an inner explosion/demolition job, and not from fire/debris collapsing down on it, as the official government story goes.

You make a good point. Just how exactly does the inside collapsing down cause the windows to explode going up? And in a straight line like a column.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston

You need to look again, and this time without your pre-conceived opinion special eyeglasses on. [edit on 11/3/08 by SPreston]

Why don't you?

That was part of the core section that remained standing briefly after all the rest of the building had collapsed around it. The video demonstrates that quite clearly as the camera section shows the right side of the building in a different location during the collapse.

It's amazing how desperate 9/11 Truthers have become in the dying days of the 9/11 Truth Movement.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
DEMOLITION -

At 9 seconds, a huge explosion heard from across the river, another at 13 seconds, and at 19 seconds, and more during the collapse. The antenna starts to drop at 16 seconds as the core structure is shattered.

What is that huge explosion at 9 seconds pseudoskeptics and defenders of the status quo? What happened here? Did the 9-11 perpetrators and coverup artists neglect to CENSOR the sound out of this video?

DEMOLITION -

News video showing standing exterior wall spire far to the right of central core

DEMOLITION -

From a distance - the combined explosive energies of the core shattering blasts driving upwards over WTC 1 - at 24 seconds the Tower demolition is shown again with a framerate increase

DEMOLITION -

Each tower began to explode into a cloud of dust within a second of the start of its collapse.

The mushrooming clouds fell and expanded rapidly

The clouds remained centered around each tower's vertical axis.

The mushrooming clouds expanded to 3 times each tower's diameter by 5 seconds, and 5 times their diameter by 10 seconds.

Tower collapse with sound

DEMOLITION -

DEMOLITION -

[edit on 11/3/08 by SPreston]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
Yes, there are a few things missing. Like fire that would bring buildings down for one. Also sound. Unless it's just my comp. that I can't hear the sound? I noticed a very distinct white flash as the explosions were running up the column that is closest to us.

A lot of black smoke was forced out of those broken windows as the building went down but even after watching many times (even frame by frame) I can't see this 'white flash'. There is the effect of the camera aperture adjusting for the lighter coloured building in the foreground as it's zoomed out and that's all I can see (WTC7 gets darker). Could be my monitor I guess.

I put the breaking windows down either the distortion of the building (not very confident of that because the distortion seems more severe over to the left), or it's a sign of an internal column failure below that level dragging the horizontal beams inward - that would fit the breakages travelling up the wall.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by baffledon911
Never have seen those two videos nice find Throaty.

What instantly stands out to me is the fact that once again here are two videos where the people filming were pretty close and theres no sound. Especially, in the north tower vid its not at ground level and its pretty close so you would be able to hear the collapse very well. And why no sound anyways? Makes no sense to me. With wtc7 theres only what one video with sound of the collapse? Pretty sure its only one anyways(the one with the firefighters walking away talking about there it goes.) Why no sound on these two any idea OP?

Also, on the wtc7 I have to say regardless of what happened it is truly amazing that that building came down like it did with all of those buildings sooo close to it.

Sure would be nice to watch the unedited versions of these two vids(all of the actually) so you could see the whole entire event that was recorded. Not just 30 or 40 seconds with no sound.

Concerning sound my guess would be it's the raw video footage fed into the computer. If you feed sound and video at the same time it can mess up the video/audio time line if you have a lower end computer and in myy case it screws up the video as well. When I just disable sound and feew raw video footage I get a much better picture. Normally after that you then feed the sound and dub it over the video and if not using compression it will make the file size huge.

So my guess is to get the best picture they could out of it.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Why did this person have his eye trained on building 7? He zooms out, gets the building perfectly in the frame, and then it collapses. It seems to me he had prior knowledge that this building was going to collapse at that very moment.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pilgrum

Nice find there and thanks for posting it

then i guess you never seen the interview with larry silverstein, the owneer of the WTC buildings, admit to WTC-7 being "pulled"... youtube it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join