It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW: WTC7 and North Tower Collapse Video

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

This is a perfect example of why people typically don't respond to your posts unless they agree with you. I asked you specifically to name why and how the perimeter column sections would be ejected upwards. You have completely failed to answer this in any manner, and have accused me of denying explosives.

Let me reiterate the question.

In normal controlled demolition, columns are not blown several hundred feet out of a building, they are cut strategically by a jet of copper in order to immediately negate their load carrying ability. Furthermore the columns in question here are perfectly vertical.

Why and how were these columns ejected out and up according to you? What possible reason is there for this method, and how would such a large amount of explosives be planted on every floor of the WTC without a single tenant noticing?

I am not interested in your copied and pasted posts which do nothing but accuse everyone of being complicit in the attacks, I am interested in evidence, something your posts thus far have been sorely lacking.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by exponent
In normal controlled demolition, columns are not blown several hundred feet out of a building, they are cut strategically by a jet of copper in order to immediately negate their load carrying ability. Furthermore the columns in question here are perfectly vertical.

Why and how were these columns ejected out and up according to you? What possible reason is there for this method, and how would such a large amount of explosives be planted on every floor of the WTC without a single tenant noticing?

One explaination would be the use of thermobarics strategically placed. If it explodes below the collapse wave, it would produce pieces flying up and out. Thermobarics can fell a building exactly like the towers looked IMO. But, I'm not an expert in demolitions.

Let me ask a question:

Why are the governments so worried about terrorists obtaining thermobaric bombs?

Is the world facing Thermobaric Terrorism?
By David Eshel - Defense Analyst

The not so distant threat could involve a new terrorist weapon: the Thermobaric bomb

Canadian defense scientists are leading an international effort to devise protection against new and more powerful terrorist explosives designed to flatten buildings and rupture people's internal organs. This kind is of weapon, developed during the Cold War in the former Soviet Union, is known highly lethal in confined surroundings, such as underground tube systems and rail carriages.

www.defense-update.com...

Edit to add:

Conclusions
Advantages of Thermobaric Materials
• Thermobaric Materials are Low Sensitivity Materials Ideal
for Use in Insensitive Munitions
• Thermobaric Material Performance can be Tailored to the
Target Set of Interest
– Output can be Tailored from High Blast to High Thermal Output
• Thermobaric Materials are Best Suited to
Personnel/Material Defeat
• Thermobaric Materials can Provide Significantly Higher
Total Energy Output than Conventional High Explosives
– Majority of Additional Energy Available as Low Pressure Impulse
and Heat

www.dtic.mil...

[edit on 11/11/2008 by Griff]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by exponent

The WTC was not a normal controlled demolition, who is saying it was, YOU?
There has never been a demo done on any building of this size this was not done with conventional explosives. (My opinion only)

This is a perfect example of why people typically don't respond to your posts unless they agree with you.

Humm, Pot calling the kettle black.

I asked you specifically to name why and how the perimeter column sections would be ejected

We really do not know why, not until a real investigation is done. However looking at the video and pictures that SPreston has shown us, there is no denying the perimeter column was being ejected up and outward.

You have completely failed to answer this in any manner, and have accused me of denying explosives.

Now now, you and everyone including me, fail sometimes to answer questions, so “stop” being so demanding.
Are you denying explosives?

[ b]Why and how were these columns ejected out and up according to you?

We know they were by examining the photos and the video you would have to be blind to not see it, infact that is proof.

What possible reason is there for this method, and how would such a large amount of explosives be planted on every floor of the WTC without a single tenant noticing?

We do not know why the reason for this method but it just happened that way
Who is saying it was a large amount of explosives?
Who is saying planted on every floor?

I am not interested in your copied and pasted posts

Then why is it ok for you to do it? Should we not be interested in your copied and past post then.

which do nothing but accuse everyone of being complicit in the attacks,

It dose not and that is your “opinion” only.

I am interested in evidence,

If the poster has not given you enough evidence to prove his point then this is a good time for “you” to do some digging you might find what you are looking for, instead of insulting the poster.

something your posts thus far have been sorely lacking.

If it is so sorely lacking, why do you respond.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Well said cashlink...

as usual, those who blindly accept the official account of what happened(which has sooo many holes in it its worse than Swiss cheese..)have the old "do as I say, not as I do attitude...

But..

We all know the truth....regardless of the attempted deceit on their part

The Twin Towers were blown to pieces not because of two planes, but because of explosives...

Same thing with WTC7...blown up with explosives...

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   

posted by benoni
We all know the truth....regardless of the attempted deceit on their part

The Twin Towers were blown to pieces not because of two planes, but because of explosives...

Same thing with WTC7...blown up with explosives...

Yes indeed. Is there anybody who does not agree now that WTC 7 was deliberately destroyed by demolition? Honestly?

Since there is no possible way the demolition explosives could have been successfully planted on the day of 9-11, therefore they were preplanted long before and the 9-11 perpetrators always intended to use them. But how could they be certain that 8000 pound steel outer wall sections would be blown over WTC 6 in order to strike and damage WTC 7? They could not.

Possibly Flight 93 was intended to strike WTC 7 to explain the demolition, and something went dreadfully wrong. So they had to mickey mouse the gummed up situation and just run the demolition. But the demolition looked too perfect without the aircraft and the Shock & Awe Hollywood effects to fright the people more. WTC 7 was just a blatant demolition with the incessant denying and ignoring and outright lying to cover it up.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
spreston. Where is the audible blast wave? anything thats going to eject perimeter column panels hundreds of feet through the air is going to make a very loud noise. there is no way around it. You cannot silence it. You appear to have backed yourself into a corner you will not get out of.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

No, just no. All of the concrete, carpet, office furniture, computers, copiers, plaster board, ceiling tiles, etc. were instantaneously pulverized to micron-size dust particles. That is completely impossible to explain without explosives. Metal columns and beams are falling away with thick white smoke coming off of them. Pyroclastic flow follows the collapse and that is very dense, turbulent and hot. The fires were not hot enough to heat all the concrete, etc., etc. to 100 -200C.

Sorry, I agree with you on the flower petal thing but the evidence there is overwhelming for a controlled demolition. The fact that the top of the tower does not just topple off as someone mentioned earlier is enough evidence to prove that something other than general structural failure occurred.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   

posted by Griff

I noticed a very distinct white flash as the explosions were running up the column that is closest to us.

Also, the building fell straight down until the near end. Remember that this would be the tallest demolition (excluding the towers of course) in history. Smaller buildings rarely go so nice and neat either.

posted by Griff
reply to post by talisman

Here's what I'm talking about. You'll probably have to watch the video to actually see it, but this is to show the area that I mentioned.

Download higher quality video on upper righthand side

Most definitely a demolition; with the 2.25 second free-fall reluctantly admitted by NIST.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

No it was thermal expansion a new and previously undiscovered phenomenon that has so far managed to bring down buildings only on 9/11.

As one OCT said it "Bin Ladin is a genius!" and "he knew where to hit the buildings to make them come down", it all sounds like rubbish to me.

I wonder why some folks dedicate so much of their time trying to beat us over the head with the official story? , as someone who was there this troubles me greatly and I notice the contempt they have for any affected who dare to ask questions.

John Gross lying on tape and ridiculing the oral histories of men I know and people I knew really makes me sick.

People like him are just as guilty as the one who planned this.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join