It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feb 5, 2009 False Flag Event!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Watch this video CLOSELY:

www.youtube.com...

There's a lot of SECRETS in there about what is going to happen in the coming months.

Dick Cheney says "If Barack is in office you don't want to miss washington prayer breakfast" (THE DAY THE BOMBS WILL GO OFF AND WAR STARTS??)

Watch the part 7:45-7:52 for washington prayer breakfast

He talks about "Global Warming" in spring time. Maybe a nuclear war?

Watch the part 2:50-3:02 for "GLOBAL WARMING"

This is what's going to REALLY happen:
Barack will win the election
February 5, 2009 WW3 will start

After you have watched the video, then read the information below:

Feb 5, 2009 (first thursday in february)
washington prayer breakfast (also known as national prayer breakfast)
barack obama winner of presidency

national prayer breakfast
also known as "The Fellowship Foundation" (religious group)
criticized by atheists and other groups because it makes there not be a seperation of church and state in government.

The Black Shadow Government likes to "BRAG" about their rights to rule the world by having symbols right in front of our eyes.

Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring was released December 19, 2001

december

4+5+3+5+13+2+5+18 + (19) + (2001) = 2+0+7+5 = 5 (the day war will start) coincidence?

return of king:
december 17, 2003 released
number = 5 (total adds up to)

two towers:
december 18, 2002 released
number = 5 (what the total numerology adds up to, example a=1,b=2,etc.)

fellowship = 5

return of king = 5

two towers = 5

Just like the movies release dates following each other:
17 (return of the king) -- Bush about to re-enter 2nd term (Return of the "KING" since his father)
18 (the two towers) -- sep 11, 2001
19 (the fellowship) --washington prayer breakfast

It works backwards in the movie scenes. (Fellowship released in 2001, Two Towers 2002, Return of King 2003)

The war starts in same way:

February 5 (LOOK BELOW)

The "King" George Bush took office January 20, 2001:

January

10+1+14+21+1+18+25 = 9+0 = 9

(2+0) + (2+0+0+1) = 5

9 + 5 = 1 + 4 = 5 (THE DAY THE BOMBS GO OFF AND WAR STARTS??)

"They" like symbolism and are making the start of WW3 on Bush's presidency into office (Again number 5)

And look at this:

july 6, 1946 (George Bush Birthday)
10+21+12+25 + (6) + (1946) = 4

january 30, 1941 (Dick Cheney Birthday)
10+1+14+21+1+18+25 + (30) + (1941) = 9

9 - 4 = FIVE! (5) "The Day War Starts!"

January 3, 1892 (J. R. Tolkiens birthday)
10+1+14+21+1+18+25 = 90 + (3) + (1892) = 5

Everything they use is related to symbolism.

By the way here's the alphabet and number line-up:

a1
b2
c3
d4
e5
f6
g7
h8
i9
j10
k11
l12
m13
n14
o15
p16
q17
r18
s19
t20
u21
v22
w23
x24
y25
z26

So let me hear your thoughts. Make sure you watched the video and read what I wrote BEFORE posting opinion and thoughts!

Also, the video SHOULD give everything away if you watch it closely.

What you think?

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
There has actually been a lot of talk with relation to the LOTR movies and modern day events, especially the Two Towers. Im not a fan of numerology and relating it to events, i highly doubt that Mr.Cheney sits there with a calculator and works this out, honestly, do you?

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
The 5th works for me...I'll turn 40 on the 4th, I'll just party like theres no tomorrow.

Btw Thats alot of numbers.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
this guy must be an accountant, jeez can you imagine working something like that out?

op, how many number theories did you go through before you came across this treasure?

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
What about November 2, 2008?

1+1+2+2+8=14
1+4=5

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MatrixBaller04
How the hell do you get Lord Of The Rings involved in that one?

Go back to the nuthouse.

Exceedingly not cool!

If you aren't inclined to contribute, keep that kind of comment to yourself.

If you had left out the last sentence, it wouldn't be objectionable.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
BEARS... BEETS..... BATTLESTAR GALACTICA!!

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
No offense on this, but I seriously think you are reading way too much into his speech. I do realize that the best way to reveal secret information is through coded levity in a public speech, but your bullet points, I think, are a bit out of context.

On the Global Warming issue, he was addressing Al Gore. He stated that he honestly believed there was global warming going on...its called spring. Going on to say, "...and I think its going to get a lot warmer, before it cools..." referencing, of course, the fact that summer comes next before the cooling fall.

The context about the prayer breakfast comes into the mix as he is ribbing all of the people who "discovered" that he and Barack and Brad Pitt all seem to be cousins. The lead in is a discussion about Barack's affiliations with the preacher and how many sermons he must have attended. The levity intention is that Barack has heard a lot of passionate sermons and that should make for an interesting "prayer breakfast". Basically, it was a jab to watch out if Barack gets up to speak during a "prayer breakfast", lest it turn into an old school black minister's passionate sermon.

I am not sure where you decided that the VP's speech should somehow lean towards the LoTR movie series, unless you just wanted to add it for the numeralogical affect.

I am glad to see that Cheney was able to express someone's comical side (he read every word...even stumbling some) and let people see a lighter side of the politician. I guess he needed it after his time there. I mean, everyone has been laughing at Dubyah for the last 8 years, Cheney deserved to see what that felt like at least once.

I have to say, I enjoyed the light heartedness of it all and got a good chuckle at the man roasting the media, politicians, government and conspiracy at large.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

As a big LOTR fan I have to say I starred it. First I heard that. I gotta ask if you came up with that on your own. Ever thought maybe you have too much time on your hands

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Well call me what you want.

We shall see now won't we?

The LOTR is extra info because if I just talked about the Dick Cheney video, I knew people would say you're reading too much into this.

HOWEVER, Dick Cheney is NOT a funny guy and both of these wars (Iraq and Afghanistan) have happened because of him, so if you think that he is a fun loving person, then you are an idiot.

Also, he isn't trying to sweeten the last couple months in office. Once again, they have something up their sleeve and we will see.

Not to mention there's lots of talks now about Obama being tested by an international even end of January. February 5 is right around that corner.

So am I wrong? Will see.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
are you high and jsut rambling? first of all LOTR has nothing to do with anything. second of all with enough time i can use numbers to prove to you that september 11 was predicting by the book "the cat in the hat" those numbers mean nothing. you are jsut playign with them too much. dont over think things. sometimes the most obvious answer is the correct answer.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Five days before my birthday

There is one great significant fact about numerology: you can come up with any answer if you manipulate the numbers enough. The fact Lord of the Rings has somehow been included in a potential false flag on February 5th 2009 is beyond me.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
It's funny how I should never underestimate the stupidity of people.

Numerology can prove anything like september 11 you say? Well, it's a bit too late for that isn't it?

I like how people dismiss things before actually thinking about it. I highly doubt everyone who's posted here even watched the video.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars

Originally posted by MatrixBaller04
How the hell do you get Lord Of The Rings involved in that one?

Go back to the nuthouse.

Exceedingly not cool!

If you aren't inclined to contribute, keep that kind of comment to yourself.

If you had left out the last sentence, it wouldn't be objectionable.

Did you forget the motto of the site? "Deny Ignorance"

Well, ladies and gentleman, pure ignorance is what this thread is all about. Do you HONESTLY think people sit down and do this much numerology just to set a date when we would go to war? No....It just wouldn't make sense.

Now stop grasping for something that isn't there and grasp for your meds....you need them.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
edited because a moderator was kind enough to let me know directly why my last post was deleted. It was indeed off topic.

Saying that, i still stand by this-

Deny Ignorance, indeed. With a little bit of 'ignore common sense' and a dash of 'lets make up crap threads that lower the respectibility of ATS everytime someone stars them' thrown in for good measure.

Seriously, we need some proper intense house cleaning around here to get this place looking like the ATS it was before the crazy squatters moved in.

[edit on 31-10-2008 by johnDoe21]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ATruGod

that was good.

doesnt reinhardt believe something big will happen in feb?

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
When I first saw "Meet the Feebles," I knew I was seeing something different. I was being shown something that others were simply seeing. "Bad Taste" just clinched it. I always knew Peter Jackson was the real mastermind behind the NWO. Now that bad math and pseudoscience have sealed the deal...I am outta here before "The Frighteners II"

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
This reminds me of the Python bit 'Mr. Neutron Creates International Panic'

2liner, two liner

top topics

<<   2 >>

join